Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 71, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 69, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 62, Foxace36 wrote:How so?

I took your advice did I not? This site i obviously plays Mafia a different way so I took it upon myself to change and adapt.

I'm using the power of my vote to apply pressure just like you suggested. What is so funny about that?

There's also a fine line between sheeping and taking advice. Might I ask how/where you've played mafia before? Site based? Chat based?

It's site based. With my gaming clan on their forum.

And I don't sheep. I'm the type of player that will change and adapt and take advice as I see fit. I thought that you provided a good xplanation as to why I shouldn't be putting my votes off. Why would i just cast aside what you said? I'm not a stubborn person that will stick to my opinion no matter the circumstances or arguments being offered. If there is good reasoning offered (Which you had) then i will be willing to take the advice.

Ok, now my last question, which is directly related to my initial piece of advice:

Where is the pressure in having your vote down, then moving it somewhere else so quickly, before the initial person can respond? That's like wagging your finger and saying "I've got my eye on you mister!" Obviously you should pressure whoever you see worthy, and you're obviously not in RVS. To me, at least, you come across as the hyperactive noob towny, which I guess isn't a bad thing.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 74, Norman wrote:ManiacalLemon. You've earned yourself my distrust.

FoS: Lemons, MagnuaOfIllusion, Empking, Pine, and greenknight.

Until you 3 can tell me exactly why you're voting me, (exlcuding Lemons because I think he's trying to bluff me and make me think he's not a scumbag) you will remain on my FoS list.

As for Green Knight who recently asked why I'm asking these "random" questions... No these aren't random questions, genius, these are background checks and investigations.

So by the great power of deduction, your scum list and hunting abilities consists of people suspecting you? Is this correct?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 75, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 71, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 69, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 62, Foxace36 wrote:How so?

I took your advice did I not? This site i obviously plays Mafia a different way so I took it upon myself to change and adapt.

I'm using the power of my vote to apply pressure just like you suggested. What is so funny about that?

There's also a fine line between sheeping and taking advice. Might I ask how/where you've played mafia before? Site based? Chat based?

It's site based. With my gaming clan on their forum.

And I don't sheep. I'm the type of player that will change and adapt and take advice as I see fit. I thought that you provided a good xplanation as to why I shouldn't be putting my votes off. Why would i just cast aside what you said? I'm not a stubborn person that will stick to my opinion no matter the circumstances or arguments being offered. If there is good reasoning offered (Which you had) then i will be willing to take the advice.

Ok, now my last question, which is directly related to my initial piece of advice:

Where is the pressure in having your vote down, then moving it somewhere else so quickly, before the initial person can respond? That's like wagging your finger and saying "I've got my eye on you mister!" Obviously you should pressure whoever you see worthy, and you're obviously not in RVS. To me, at least, you come across as the hyperactive noob towny, which I guess isn't a bad thing.

Purely because Pine was inactive and Norman wasn't

I wanted to spark more discussion and that obviously wasnt going to happen if Ihad my vote down on a player who wasn't even respinding.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Empking »

In post 76, Shadow1psc wrote:

Until you 3 can tell me exactly why you're voting me, (exlcuding Lemons because I think he's trying to bluff me and make me think he's not a scumbag) you will remain on my FoS list.

As for Green Knight who recently asked why I'm asking these "random" questions... No these aren't random questions, genius, these are background checks and investigations.

So by the great power of deduction, your scum list and hunting abilities consists of people suspecting you? Is this correct?

What do you deduce from this?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
ManiacalLemon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:27 am

Post by ManiacalLemon »

I'm going to ignore Norman's slot until he's replaced... if he's replaced >.>
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:33 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

We’ve got a live one here people – more Norman votes would be much appreciated!

His refusal to not answer my questions, during night time, is probably an act a scumbag would probably do and then vote me because I randomly make votes depending on first, roster picks and then detection.

How can I laugh at this post? Let me count the way.

1. My “refusal to not answer” – lulz, since that’s the opposite of what I did. Nice double negative.
2. During nighttime – the whole universe revolves around Norman and his time-zone.
3. He can’t even be definiative about my actions – my refusal is only ‘probably’ something that scum would do and thus something Town would also do.
4. He can’t even get the reason I’m voting him correct. I’m voting him because his post was filled with scummy fluff that has no bearing on scum-hunting and that he’s a poor excuse for a troll. We have the highest standards here on MS.

@ML
– why do you think my Daykill on Foxace was a reaction test? He fence-sat way too passively for my tastes and I run on a gut basis for scum-hunting unlike my partner.

And why would you ignore Norman? Is it your belief that trolls can’t be scum?

@Foxace
– You are calling Pine inactive when the thread is open for about 24 hours?

Further, why do you suspect Pine for wagonning Norman if Norman is scum?
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
greenknight
greenknight
Goon
greenknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:33 am

Post by greenknight »

In post 78, Empking wrote:
In post 76, Shadow1psc wrote:

What do you deduce from this?

Norman is clearly trolling. Sadly I don't think this behaviour makes him any more likely than the usual random chance to be scum.

Anyway, after reviewing the archive of the old thread,
Vote: AurorusVox
. I'm suspicious of the amount of buddying/alliance building he seemed to be doing.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Foxace36 »

@Norman

1. What I meant by inactive was that he wasn't responding and wasnt online atm.

2. I didn't read completely into you yet and I hadn't made a decision about you at the time.

3. After hearing your replies, i'm iffy about you right now.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Norman »

In post 76, Shadow1psc wrote:So by the great power of deduction, your scum list and hunting abilities consists of people suspecting you? Is this correct?

Sometimes, sometimes not. It depends. And the validations of my answers are top secret. You nor anyone else will never know my intentions.

As for Lemons, why would you care if I'm replaced. That makes you more of a scumbag.

Vote: Lemon
Reason: Early information.
Norman.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Norman »

In post 81, greenknight wrote:Norman is clearly trolling. Sadly I don't think this behaviour makes him any more likely than the usual random chance to be scum.Anyway, after reviewing the archive of the old thread, Vote: AurorusVox. I'm suspicious of the amount of buddying/alliance building he seemed to be doing.

You're probably a scumbag. Don't ever say anything like that because I'm not trying to be a troll. I think you and Magnua are scum.

@ Foxace:

Tell me exactly why you're "iffy" about me. What does that imply?
Norman.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I'm not sure whether you are scum or not.

You seem to be asking pointless questions, accusing everyone that accuses you, and throwing out votes willy nilly that aren't really even pressure votes., they have no basis whatsoever.

I'm not sure whether or a scum that s trying to spread confusion and distract everyone from scum hunting or a hoeplessly bad townie.
ManiacalLemon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:44 am

Post by ManiacalLemon »

In post 80, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
@ML
– why do you think my Daykill on Foxace was a reaction test? He fence-sat way too passively for my tastes and I run on a gut basis for scum-hunting unlike my partner.

And why would you ignore Norman? Is it your belief that trolls can’t be scum?

Because I find it unlikely someone would kill this early in the day. Also, Seacore was online browsing this forum, and nothing was posted, so...

Also, I'll happily vote Norman. It's just hard for me to get a read on trolls. To clarify, I meant I would stop replying to his stupidity.

PEdit: Early information? And if you're replaced, and you're town, we can get a more pro-town player.
Unvote, Vote: Norman

I'm fine with this right now.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Foxace36 »

whether you're a scum*
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:45 am

Post by kondi2424 »

I haven't seen any potential partners for Norman as of this point. Therefore, my vote is staying on ML.

PEdit: People should stop posting
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Norman »

I'm neither what you said Foxace.

I'm really a nobody in this game. I'm the person that says alot of things in a certain room, as if I was talking about someone to someone, ranting about but then when you go in there, opening that door to the room, you don't see the person I'm talking to, and you don't see me. You see only the shadow of a body but you don't see a real person. I am the embodiment of obscurity.

That's what I am, and I will reman so.

As for Lemons, I don't think you know what I'm doing. But I'm not going to reveal even so if you and some of your delightful acquaintances lynch me. And even if you do, you're losing another number crucial to your manpower.
Norman.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:53 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

So what the above post indicates is -

Norman is going to be useless for scum-hunting purposes and isn't even an amusing troll.

He needs more votes stat!
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:54 am

Post by kondi2424 »

If he's not replaced by D2, I'll vote him.
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 89, Norman wrote:I'm neither what you said Foxace.

I'm just here to confuse the fuck out of you and everyone else. I don't actually plan on offering anything of stubstance. I just want to have the pleasure in pissing all of you off.

That's what i got from that.

If that's how you're going to play, I just want you lynched period. Scum or not, a player like you has no place in this game

My vote stands.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Norman »

Magua I'm definitive you are a scumbag. In fact I'm really seeing that you are one. Such a waste that you have to live.

But sometimes a man must sacrifice himself for his own beliefs if necessary. And if so, I'm willing to do that to make people see the truth of things.

And I'm not going to be replaced. No matter no how.

And no one answered if their original roles are the same roles on this game. I'd like to know what that the answer is to that.

And I am trying to scumhunt, in fact I'm really trying hard. You people aren't just realizing it.
Norman.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:01 am

Post by kondi2424 »

That was quite funny, Fox.
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Norman »

In post 94, kondi2424 wrote:That was quite funny, Fox.

No that wasn't funny at all. Understand, everyone, if you want to take me seriously, or are trying to, please think profoundly to what I am doing. I'm not being a complete waste of time. So please, stop trolling me. It's the way of how I play things. Kondi you know exactly what I'm doing and I think you only want me out because you either hate me or you're a scumbag. Everyone who has played with me, KNOWS, exactly what I'm doing.
Norman.
ManiacalLemon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:06 am

Post by ManiacalLemon »

We all have the same roles, it's a reboot.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:10 am

Post by kondi2424 »

I haven't played with you in a while, Norman. Sorry. I'm fine with you right now.
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 95, Norman wrote:
In post 94, kondi2424 wrote:That was quite funny, Fox.

No that wasn't funny at all. Understand, everyone, if you want to take me seriously, or are trying to, please think profoundly to what I am doing. I'm not being a complete waste of time. So please, stop trolling me. It's the way of how I play things. Kondi you know exactly what I'm doing and I think you only want me out because you either hate me or you're a scumbag. Everyone who has played with me, KNOWS, exactly what I'm doing.

I'm TRYING to take you seriously. Why do you think I took the time to answer every single one of your godawful questions? I honestly don't see the reasoning behind any of it.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:17 am

Post by Norman »

Kondi, if you were to look at my posts before in my games, yes, you would know. It's a shame you really don't know what I'm doing and plan to replace me.

And Foxace, there is reason behind everything. In fact a number of reasons. Every witness I've talked to in this game, and in every other game I've written down notes of personality and current reactions. I've asked serious quesions and I've asked rather odd questions. I've even placed Paint pictures for lots of reasons. Sometimes I do different things, sometimes I do the same things in different games or games that look like scenarios from older games.

Sometimes you even have to be illogical to get the information you want.
Norman.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”