Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't get why people think Amrun is scum, especially not blue-scum. People hunting on the scum wagon for a busser when there was this whole discussion about how bussing your buddies in multiball is bad makes no sense. Credit isn't worth it.

Tierce can you stop talking about your town meta/BB's scum meta long enough to ask why Amrun would feel suicidal enough to avenge her buddy against you in the day instead of the night phase? And being burned by Amrun lurking means nothing in a game where Amrun is right there talking to you. You're arguing semantics over how you interpret each other's posts right now.

Staeg: Stop being such a coward. You want a wagon, it's right here waiting for you. You could even start it, at least five people have mentioned how scummy I am while trying to lynch Amrun. Go for it! ^_^/

God damn I can't stand this game. I can't figure out who I want to vote for and people are chasing after weird shit.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Staeg »

Shadoweh, you know I'd love to vote you and all, but I'm not done wih reading the game.
I COULD vote you, but what would be the benefit if I changed the vote a few hours later?
sa vrede?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Uhm I don't see scum wanting credit for a lynch. Town want the instant credit. Scum would wait and use that card later if need be.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:36 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 252, Benmage wrote:Uhm I don't see scum wanting credit for a lynch. Town want the instant credit. Scum would wait and use that card later if need be.

I think the exact opposite. Scum would want to take credit instantly to make sure it's in the forefront of everyone's mind and therefore be given instant town credit to ride as long as possible, whereas town would not find that a priority.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:42 am

Post by Staeg »

Okay, I'm done with the read.
vote: Shadoweh
sa vrede?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:43 am

Post by Benmage »

People are human. People like to take credit and gloat for being right. See my comment towards a dead Reck. There's zero strategic reasoning not to gloat as town. There is as scum.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 254, Staeg wrote:Okay, I'm done with the read.

Top 3 scum. Top 3 town reads please.

And why did you list me a scummmmmy before?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:46 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 253, singersigner wrote:
In post 252, Benmage wrote:Uhm I don't see scum wanting credit for a lynch. Town want the instant credit. Scum would wait and use that card later if need be.

I think the exact opposite. Scum would want to take credit instantly to make sure it's in the forefront of everyone's mind and therefore be given instant town credit to ride as long as possible, whereas town would not find that a priority.

For example: "if need be"...she's already been called scummy by several people (implied or otherwise) and put in the spotlight. What else would she be holding out for to use this "trump card"?

I like tomatoes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Is she even halfway towards a lynch? A few votes. Some suspicion is nothing.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:56 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 256, Benmage wrote:
In post 254, Staeg wrote:Okay, I'm done with the read.

Top 3 scum. Top 3 town reads please.

And why did you list me a scummmmmy before?

Shadoweh, DGB (well, berry, for what it was worth, but) and... That's it. I don't really have any more scumreads. I could lynch a lot of people, but that'd be due to not having townreads on them.

Aside from the semi-conftown? UT, prozac and tierce.
sa vrede?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:03 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 251, Staeg wrote:Shadoweh, you know I'd love to vote you and all, but I'm not done wih reading the game.
I COULD vote you, but what would be the benefit if I changed the vote a few hours later?

Oh god that is scum in so many ways...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:05 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 259, Staeg wrote:Shadoweh, DGB (well, berry, for what it was worth, but) and... That's it. I don't really have any more scumreads. I could lynch a lot of people, but that'd be due to not having townreads on them.

Aside from the semi-conftown? UT, prozac and tierce.

I seriously think that it's impossible to be scummier than this. Well. Never more than for one day, haha.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:11 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 255, Benmage wrote:People are human. People like to take credit and gloat for being right.
See my comment towards a dead Reck.
There's zero strategic reasoning not to gloat as town. There is as scum.

I did, and it was scummy as fuck because you outed yourself for no reason. The only reason you'd be perfectly fine outing yourself (essentially "confirming" yourself as town, as it seemed to do), is if you knew you couldn't be NKed (by being on the night killing team), which town had no way of knowing. Then it looked scummy as fuck to ask not to be protected because you "got it covered"--which only looks like you're trying to gain town cred by "allowing" any protective roles to protect someone else, knowing that scum were less likely to be NKed.

Like I said, I was JUST in a game with daykilling scum, who just so happened to feign his disappointment at "accidentally" vigging town, which he did immediately.

But seriously, can you remind everyone what the purpose of claiming your shot on Reck was? Oh right, you admit that it's a "townie" thing to do...on behalf of yourself.
But what's the benefit to the rest of the town
?

I like tomatoes.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:23 am

Post by kuribo »

it's because he's probably bulletproof daykilling serial killer, but we aren't supposed to let on to him that we know that

as long as he keeps shooting scum, there's time to sort him later if the game is still going when the scumteams are dead
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:34 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 251, Staeg wrote:Shadoweh, you know I'd love to vote you and all, but I'm not done wih reading the game.

Confirm Vote: Staeg

This is all kinds of awful.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:35 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 262, singersigner wrote:
Like I said, I was JUST in a game with daykilling scum, who just so happened to feign his disappointment at "accidentally" vigging town, which he did immediately.

I know, I was totally disapointed too when Reck flipped town and Benmage killed him so this story is 100% relatable.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:38 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 262, singersigner wrote:
In post 255, Benmage wrote:People are human. People like to take credit and gloat for being right.
See my comment towards a dead Reck.
There's zero strategic reasoning not to gloat as town. There is as scum.

I did, and it was scummy as fuck because you outed yourself for no reason. The only reason you'd be perfectly fine outing yourself (essentially "confirming" yourself as town, as it seemed to do), is if you knew you couldn't be NKed (by being on the night killing team), which town had no way of knowing.

There's 2 scum teams. This only works if there's only one.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:42 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 264, UberNinja wrote:

Do tell
sa vrede?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:47 am

Post by Amrun »

Tierce, I am technologically retarded and have NO IDEA how to quote from that thing. It's a very nice resource and I'm grateful that you made it, but it's patently useless for quoting. What's more, I DON'T CARE. There's nothing I really care to prove because I don't think I've said anything that isn't just basic truth and general knowledge. Without issues, I would quote, but I am not going to spend 73 hours figuring out how to do something that I don't see the point in doing. I spent most of the day interacting with/around BBmolla. Just because I didn't make a pretty post that says, "HERE IS MY CASE ON BBMOLLA" doesn't mean a damn thing. That's not how scumhunting happens. I really think this entire tangent is 100% irrelevant.

I'm obviously - OBVIOUSLY - not blue scum. If you don't see that ... I don't actually give a rat's ass.

In more interesting news, I've changed my mind and Shadoweh gets to be town. Yay!

Staeg is also town because Nuwen was town. Staeg has a scummy playstyle in general, in my experience.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:51 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 268, Amrun wrote:Tierce, I am technologically retarded and have NO IDEA how to quote from that thing.
ctrl+c ctrl+v

Amrun wrote:What's more, I DON'T CARE. There's nothing I really care to prove because I don't think I've said anything that isn't just basic truth and general knowledgeThere's nothing I really care to prove because I don't think I've said anything that isn't just basic truth and general knowledge
Awesome
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:00 am

Post by Staeg »

Amrun, in my read, I really didn't find where you "took a pot of shit" for your bbm push
sa vrede?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:05 am

Post by Amrun »

I was almost lynched for it, so you should probably read a bit more closely.

Once again, it's really NOT important.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:17 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 267, Staeg wrote:

Do tell

Only scum look for reasons not to vote somebody they "suspect"...

Another way to look at it: Scum threatens to vote, town just votes and has done with it.

You are scum.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:21 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 269, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 268, Amrun wrote:Tierce, I am technologically retarded and have NO IDEA how to quote from that thing.
ctrl+c ctrl+v

Amrun wrote:What's more, I DON'T CARE.
There's nothing I really care to prove because I don't think I've said anything that isn't just basic truth and general knowledge
There's nothing I really care to prove because I don't think I've said anything that isn't just basic truth and general knowledge
Awesome

I'm tickled that the one preaching ctrl+c ctrl+v hasn't even mastered it yet himself. :wink:
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:24 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 272, UberNinja wrote:
In post 267, Staeg wrote:

Do tell

Only scum look for reasons not to vote somebody they "suspect"...

Another way to look at it: Scum threatens to vote, town just votes and has done with it.

You are scum.

Do you want to know why I didn't vote? Because I was fairly sure something would come up in the last 3 pages of my read, and I didn't want to type the bold tags on my phone. Yep.
The flip side of the coin is, if I voted shadoweh and then voted heckknowswho after my read, someone (you, probably) would go WAAAAAH WHY DID YOU MAKE THAT USELESS VOTE.
sa vrede?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”