MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:06 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

Funny I mention how trekker, Haze and Skenvoy have yet to post and they all mystically find the thread right afterwards. At least 1 if not more of these players is scum. Bank on it.

So trekker is a Epic Mafia troll VI who will also be ignored like Norman. They can go make finger-paints in the corner as far as I’m concerned. I’ll also insta-vote trekker if he gets to L-1. Fair warning is fair.

@Shadoweh
– in you completely fail to address the fact that you made an attack on ML for lurking out pressure that was terribly scummy. Backing off as you did smells of scum. Why shouldn’t I vote you right now?

@Haze
– So your – do you have reasons for voting pretty obvious Town or are you just scum who scrambled to get any vote down after being called out for avoiding the thread?

@MOD – Please confirm that all players received their Take Two role PM so I can start hanging the scum going “Oh, I had no idea this thread was up”
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:32 am

Post by Empking »

In post 323, MaguaofIllusion wrote:So my other head thinks Norman is just a troll and VI and unlikely to be scum.

Are the first descriptions the evidence for the "unlikely to be scum" description?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:44 am

In post 351, Empking wrote:Are the first descriptions the evidence for the "unlikely to be scum" description?

No, if you had bothered to read you would have seen his reasons on the last page.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:56 am

Post by Empking »

In post 352, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 351, Empking wrote:Are the first descriptions the evidence for the "unlikely to be scum" description?

No, if you had bothered to read you would have seen his reasons on the last page.

OK, so what's the difference between the "troll" and the aggressiveness?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:04 am

Post by LimMePls »

Holy shit this thread exploded. Will get caught up today. I would like to say though that the one thing I'm absolutely SICK of is fake dayvigs. I really wish that trend would DIAF.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:20 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 320, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:...WTF?....Really? What is all of this?
VOTE:shadow1psc

The one thing I actually remeber through reading this is that you changed your vote after someone accussed you of voting elsewhere. I don't like the vibes that's sending me.

So that stuck, but you didn't bother to go back for context? Can you tell me why I changed my vote without going back and reading it, or did you just see that someone mentioned I had my vote parked somewhere and I changed it willy-nilly?

@hydraofillusion

serious question, but does passive play usually = scum tell? I was passive as hell in ASoS. I assume Magua wrote that, and in turn is now really wary of my play re: noob plea in AFfC. You'll find that my day one play is fairly consistent throughout any game because of the general day one crap. The last game especially (even as scum) dampened my spirits thanks to how simply bad town played day 1/2.

My 'active' play here though, is that (and I'll double back to confirm this after my quick catch up this morning) CoolDog has said nothing in response to my accusations.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:17 am

Post by LimMePls »

Spoiler: Catchup Pages 5-Current
Norman wrote:This is a mafiascum.net game, stop questioning my accusation techniques. And just for that I
think
you
might
a scumbag.

*My bold

Weasle-worded wishy-washy do nothing comment detected.

Tammy wrote:What about Feysal's argument swayed you? In my last post before the crash, I noted that you were rather overbearing in the way you backed up your argument and countered arguments about it. You seemed completely certain your way was the right way. What changed your mind.

The fact that I was completely wrong about cross-kills. I thought my plan would help them cross-kill each other, but it turns out that if they lie (which they have MASSIVE incentive to do) it actually GUARANTEES they can't cross-kill. So it went from an awesome idea to an absolutely TERRIBLE idea, thanks to Feysal's properly exposing the flaw.

Tammy wrote:Also, what about Rang Tangler screamed scum at you? You originally placed your real vote on him after he claimed to not have the intellectual capacity to contribute to the conversation, then offered up some possible roles based on alignment, and then claimed ambivalence on the argument but was intrigued.

How is this a scum tell?

Rang started off like this "I can't really contribute to this conversation, I'm not smart enough". Then later Rang makes a post about being "intrigued". Someone who is "intrigued" by the conversation, but wants to stay out of it and not engage in the discussion is someone who has something to hide and is afraid of giving something away by taking a stance. It looks like Rang is waiting to see how it shakes out before taking a stance. Which means trying to blend with town. Which means scum.

Also, if Rang is "intrigued" by it, Rang would have to have the intellectual capacity to understand it. And if Rang had that, then the earlier statement was a flat out lie.

So 2 fantastic reasons to suspect Rang as scum.

Norman wrote:As for Tammy's introspection on LMP, I'd like to hear to what he has to say to after all this time of bickering and social war.

We need to rope this guy. If I didn't want Rang/kondi dead more, I'd be on this wagon.

Tammy wrote:
kondi2424 wrote:Alright, then, LM. Who have you seen that is a potential partner?

It's 5 pages in, not everyone has seemed to have checked in yet, and we haven't found one confirmed scum. Can you explain to me the benefit or purpose of looking for partners right now?

QFT. Although it's not technically 5 pages, this point is still valid.

Feysal's 129 is good posting.
As is Zdenek's 140.

In post 203, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
Shadoweh – so in regards to

2. Why exactly are you so strongly defending Mhork when he doesn’t have any significant votes ATM?
3. Your point here sounded better when ML made it at . Why are you parroting the person you look to be softly inferring is scum?

I also think your “" stance sucks bilge-water and is totes scummy.

For ISO purposes ...[/quote]

QFT.

Foxace's reaction super-defensive knee-jerk reaction to Jackal's vote on page 11 seemse scummy to me.

In post 295, Norman wrote:Alright... Foxace isn't a scum. I'm sure of it. Empking... might be a scumbag...

However, kondi is voting me because he thinks I'm buddying with Lemons...

Which means, kondi... Is either a misinterpreted townie, or a scumbag trying to blend in... Because I think YOU'RE a scumbag! So to even this thing out, EAT THIS!

Vote: Kondi

Reason: Shifty emotions.

I know you're shifty, don't even get me started.

This vote comes immediately following the vote count where Norman is the largest wagon, but kondi is just one vote behind.

As much as I love kondi votes, this vote STINKS LIKE SHIT.

TOWN

Tammy
Feysal
MaguaofIllusion
Zdenek
Pine
Empking
Jackal711
greenknight
Y u no scum
Lord Mhork
ManiacalLemon
brizingre1
PeregrineV
CooLDoG
trekker
Skenvoy
Shadoweh
Mastermind of Sin
Guy_Named_Riggs
Haze
AurorusVox
Shadow1psc
Foxace36
kondi2424
Norman
SCUM

As always, this early in a game the poles are more accurate than the middle.

Unvote
Vote: Norman

We can come back to kondi tomorrow. Norman's last vote is cause for some death.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
trekker
trekker
Goon
trekker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:45 am

Post by trekker »

In post 350, MaguaofIllusion wrote:So trekker is a Epic Mafia troll VI who will also be ignored like Norman. They can go make finger-paints in the corner as far as I’m concerned. I’ll also insta-vote trekker if he gets to L-1. Fair warning is fair.
HAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH
trekker
trekker
Goon
trekker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:45 am

Post by trekker »

In post 349, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 347, Haze wrote:lol wtf was totally gonna vote pine too until 338. If I voted him it wouldn't really work for me now would it...

I'll stick to my second best choice

VOTE: Tammy

Are you scum? >_>

nah, you are.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Norman »

In post 356, LimMePls wrote:
Norman wrote:This is a mafiascum.net game, stop questioning my accusation techniques. And just for that I
think
you
might
a scumbag.

*My bold

Tammy wrote:What about Feysal's argument swayed you? In my last post before the crash, I noted that you were rather overbearing in the way you backed up your argument and countered arguments about it. You seemed completely certain your way was the right way. What changed your mind.

The fact that I was completely wrong about cross-kills. I thought my plan would help them cross-kill each other, but it turns out that if they lie (which they have MASSIVE incentive to do) it actually GUARANTEES they can't cross-kill. So it went from an awesome idea to an absolutely TERRIBLE idea, thanks to Feysal's properly exposing the flaw.

Tammy wrote:Also, what about Rang Tangler screamed scum at you? You originally placed your real vote on him after he claimed to not have the intellectual capacity to contribute to the conversation, then offered up some possible roles based on alignment, and then claimed ambivalence on the argument but was intrigued.

How is this a scum tell?

Rang started off like this "I can't really contribute to this conversation, I'm not smart enough". Then later Rang makes a post about being "intrigued". Someone who is "intrigued" by the conversation, but wants to stay out of it and not engage in the discussion is someone who has something to hide and is afraid of giving something away by taking a stance. It looks like Rang is waiting to see how it shakes out before taking a stance. Which means trying to blend with town. Which means scum.

Also, if Rang is "intrigued" by it, Rang would have to have the intellectual capacity to understand it. And if Rang had that, then the earlier statement was a flat out lie.

Norman wrote:As for Tammy's introspection on LMP, I'd like to hear to what he has to say to after all this time of bickering and social war.

We need to rope this guy. If I didn't want Rang/kondi dead more, I'd be on this wagon.

Tammy wrote:
kondi2424 wrote:Alright, then, LM. Who have you seen that is a potential partner?

It's 5 pages in, not everyone has seemed to have checked in yet, and we haven't found one confirmed scum. Can you explain to me the benefit or purpose of looking for partners right now?

As is Zdenek's 140.

2. Why exactly are you so strongly defending Mhork when he doesn’t have any significant votes ATM?
3. Your point here sounded better when ML made it at . Why are you parroting the person you look to be softly inferring is scum?

For ISO purposes ...

QFT.

Foxace's reaction super-defensive knee-jerk reaction to Jackal's vote on page 11 seemse scummy to me.

In post 295, Norman wrote:Alright... Foxace isn't a scum. I'm sure of it. Empking... might be a scumbag...

Which means, kondi... Is either a misinterpreted townie, or a scumbag trying to blend in... Because I think YOU'RE a scumbag! So to even this thing out, EAT THIS!

This vote comes immediately following the vote count where Norman is the largest wagon, but kondi is just one vote behind.

As much as I love kondi votes, this vote STINKS LIKE SHIT.[/spoiler]

TOWN

Tammy
Feysal
MaguaofIllusion
Zdenek
Pine
Empking
Jackal711
greenknight
Y u no scum
Lord Mhork
ManiacalLemon
brizingre1
PeregrineV
CooLDoG
trekker
Skenvoy
Shadoweh
Mastermind of Sin
Guy_Named_Riggs
Haze
AurorusVox
Shadow1psc
Foxace36
kondi2424
Norman
SCUM

Unvote

We can come back to kondi tomorrow. Norman's last vote is cause for some death.[/quote]

Sir, do you obviously know what you're doing? Tell me this... Why do you decide to vote me afterwards when a quarter of the people in this game have found me innocent? Even more then that, why would you put some of my last 8-9 suspects on top? This makes me think you're probably a scumbag. And I will not allow such a fallacy to be taken place.

Therefore I'm now not voting you, but I'm voting the people at the top of the list that you have.
Actually I'm going to make it a tie.

Vote: Pine
Reason: The way this guy orders his suspects is goddamn suspicious. I mean I know there's probably like one scumbag down at that last near me but there could be one on top.

Even so I think our boy here is wanting a quick lynch for no apparent reason. But wait, do we have reason to interpret such a desicion? Nope. He's just going by what he thinks is right. But then again it could be a messup for town and he could be a scumbag. But meh.
Norman.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:05 am

Post by Norman »

Sir, do you obviously know what you're doing? Tell me this... Why do you decide to vote me afterwards when a quarter of the people in this game have found me innocent? Even more then that, why would you put some of my last 8-9 suspects on top? This makes me think you're probably a scumbag. And I will not allow such a fallacy to be taken place.

Therefore I'm now not voting you, but I'm voting the people at the top of the list that you have.

Reason: The way this guy orders his suspects is goddamn suspicious. I mean I know there's probably like one scumbag down at that last near me but there could be one on top.

Even so I think our boy here is wanting a quick lynch for no apparent reason. But wait, do we have reason to interpret such a desicion? Nope. He's just going by what he thinks is right. But then again it could be a messup for town and he could be a scumbag. But meh.

And I don't know why that first post got all weird like that.
Norman.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:08 am

Post by Norman »

Let me bold it so I can make it official:

Vote: Pine.

Alright sorry about that triple post.
Norman.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:23 am

Post by LimMePls »

In post 360, Norman wrote:Sir, do you obviously know what you're doing? Tell me this... Why do you decide to vote me afterwards when a quarter of the people in this game have found me innocent? Even more then that, why would you put some of my last 8-9 suspects on top? This makes me think you're probably a scumbag. And I will not allow such a fallacy to be taken place.

And I don't know why that first post got all weird like that.

1) Why are you invoking quicklynch-fearmongering? Aren't you like L-10 or so?
2) Just so I understand this, you think I'm scum, but rather than vote me, you're going to vote people based on where they are on my meter and which one you think would be scum if I did happen to be scum?

Confirm vote

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:26 am

Post by LimMePls »

Oh, and I'm voting you because of your vote, which I explained CLEARLY in my post, which you obviously read, so I fail to see how you can act like you don't get it. Also, what does 1/4 of the thread thinking you're not scum have anything to do with it? In fact, wouldn't it be scummy if I went along just because I perceived others to feel that way? You think I'm scum because I have my own opinion and state it clearly?

V/LA on weekends
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Foxace36 »

What Norman did right there was pretty dam scummy. I'm torn between him and Pine atm.
trekker
trekker
Goon
trekker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:31 am

Post by trekker »

Dayvig: Shadoweh
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Norman »

Ok fine, lynch me. It's not like I didn't try to help. When the scumbags kill you, it's not going to be MY fault, only yours. In fact I wouldn't doubt you're a scumbag as well LMP by saying how much shit you just wrote there.

In fact, while you're at it, maybe I should say I'm a scumbag! Yeah lynch me. You know you want to. You know you ALL want to. Do it, yeah, just lynch me. CMON EVERYONE, LYNCH ME!

LYNCH ME LYNCH ME LYNCH ME LYNCH ME LYNCH ME LYNCH ME LYNCH ME LYNCH ME!!!

Come and get some!
Norman.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Mind = Blown
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:11 am

ITT Norman tries to elevate "Too Scummy to Be Scum" to a higher art!
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Norman »

In post 368, MaguaofIllusion wrote:ITT Norman tries to elevate "Too Scummy to Be Scum" to a higher art!

What's the matter? Hesitant to lynch? Ok, I'll say it again.

LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME!
Norman.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:24 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 369, Norman wrote:
In post 368, MaguaofIllusion wrote:ITT Norman tries to elevate "Too Scummy to Be Scum" to a higher art!

What's the matter? Hesitant to lynch? Ok, I'll say it again.

LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME!

Since you asked so nicely...
Vote:Norman
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:26 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 356, LimMePls wrote:
think
you
might
a scumbag.

*My bold

How is this a scum tell?

Tammy wrote:

As is Zdenek's 140.

For ISO purposes ...

QFT.

As much as I love kondi votes, this vote STINKS LIKE SHIT.[/spoiler]

TOWN

Tammy
Feysal
MaguaofIllusion
Zdenek
Pine
Empking
Jackal711
greenknight
Y u no scum
Lord Mhork
ManiacalLemon
brizingre1
PeregrineV
CooLDoG
trekker
Skenvoy
Shadoweh
Mastermind of Sin
Guy_Named_Riggs
Haze
AurorusVox
Shadow1psc
Foxace36
kondi2424
Norman
SCUM

Unvote

We can come back to kondi tomorrow. Norman's last vote is cause for some death.[/quote]

Why is Pine so far up that list, what has he done to make you think he is town?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:28 am

Post by brizingre1 »

Some weird shit just happened to that last quote, I'll repeat what I actually wrote:
LMP
, why is Pine so far up that list, what has he done to make you think he is town?
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Norman »

Is that all? This must be a goddamn room of scum-sucking fruitbaskets! CMON, LYNCH ME! DO IT!

YOU'RE ALL JUST LAME VOTERS, THAT'S WHAT IT IS! I'VE SEEN BETTER! COME AND LYNCH ME!
Norman.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 373, Norman wrote:Is that all? This must be a goddamn room of scum-sucking fruitbaskets! CMON, LYNCH ME! DO IT!

YOU'RE ALL JUST LAME VOTERS, THAT'S WHAT IT IS! I'VE SEEN BETTER! COME AND LYNCH ME!

Before the lynching, please could you submit
a) one final paint cartoon (preferably about fruit)
b) your final FoS list, is there anybody left who it doesn't include?
Quadruple post, go me

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”