Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

kuribo wrote:
it's like this: if you think he's useless, that's fine- say so. if you'd rather lynch him than take him to LYLO, hell, even that i'd understand

but if you just don't trust him for the long-term game, at least have the nut enough to say so, don't hide behind "he's lurkscum"

(shrug) If a person makes 3 posts, and all 3 of them look scummy, I usually consider that person to be scum; in fact, that person is usually higher on my suspect list then someone who's made 30 posts and 25 of them look scummy.

And pretty much everything Kats has done this game looks at least a little scummy to me, for one reason or another.

Quote tags fixed.
-Glork
Last edited by Glork on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 430, hasdgfas wrote:Remind me why we aren't lynching UberNinja. Something about role, right?

NO! We can lynch uber! Join me!

Day 1 only double voter doesn't mean shit.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Still on my hunger games high. Probably do a serious reread and actually try to rehabilitate myself to this game tomorrow.

But I just wanted to say this:

Far be it from me to try to tussle with DGB and her scum hunting methods, because we'll get into a huge fight and neither of us will have any idea what is going on at the end of it, but since when is REPLACEMENT an indication of anything? I would be shocked if scum were more likely to replace than town, simply because there are more town players than scum players in total.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Also, I think the reason we're not lynching UN is that his total activity level is not something I would expect from scum. Sure, scum can fake activity, they can be very active. But he seems to be actively bringing attention to himself. I just don't see many scum motivations for that. Also, since amrun is far from being in the townie column of my book, I'm pretty sure I'm not gunna just take her word on it.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 453, Thestatusquo wrote:Also, I think the reason we're not lynching UN is that his total activity level is not something I would expect from scum. Sure, scum can fake activity, they can be very active. But he seems to be actively bringing attention to himself. I just don't see many scum motivations for that. Also, since amrun is far from being in the townie column of my book, I'm pretty sure I'm not gunna just take her word on it.

i was scum in red dead redemption mafia, i had over 300 posts. and i was only alive for two days. junpei was one of my partners and he had well over 200 himself

some of us just post like madmen, regardless of alignment. and having seen uber as town before, i can say that constant posting is definitely part of his playstyle

btw, off-topic, but the hunger games movie was fucking awesome
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 451, Amrun wrote:
In post 430, hasdgfas wrote:Remind me why we aren't lynching UberNinja. Something about role, right?

Join you? No.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 454, kuribo wrote:
In post 453, Thestatusquo wrote:Also, I think the reason we're not lynching UN is that his total activity level is not something I would expect from scum. Sure, scum can fake activity, they can be very active. But he seems to be actively bringing attention to himself. I just don't see many scum motivations for that. Also, since amrun is far from being in the townie column of my book, I'm pretty sure I'm not gunna just take her word on it.

i was scum in red dead redemption mafia, i had over 300 posts. and i was only alive for two days. junpei was one of my partners and he had well over 200 himself

some of us just post like madmen, regardless of alignment. and having seen uber as town before, i can say that constant posting is definitely part of his playstyle

btw, off-topic, but the hunger games movie was fucking awesome

I'll take that meta under advisement.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:26 am

Post by Fate »

So its D2.

Do you have case on UN besides "people wanted to lycnh him
D1
and then didnt because he was DV. He's only a D1 DV! We can haz mislynch nao?"
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:17 am

Post by Porochaz »

You have been away a while haven't you? See I thought you were playing under alts but surely from GD you realise idiots are idiots and they are going to just blunder through. Whats more people like you are going to let them do it for as ridiculous reason as quoted. I mean really, I expected better reasoning, or at least more honesty in regards to your thoughts than this bad excuse for a reason not to vote. If it's gut just bloody say so.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:40 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 455, hasdgfas wrote:
Join you? No.

Can you list out your current reads? It sounds like you still think Amrun is scum but you don't seem to want to vote her. I'd also like to know why you kept your vote on Tierce and stated you didn't want to be on either of the wagons, when you'd stated a few times you wanted to lynch either BBmolla or Tierce. I don't think it was because you were on V/LA, you did stop in to post a few times.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:28 am

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 459, Shadoweh wrote:
Join you? No.

Can you list out your current reads? It sounds like you still think Amrun is scum but you don't seem to want to vote her. I'd also like to know why you kept your vote on Tierce and stated you didn't want to be on either of the wagons, when you'd stated a few times you wanted to lynch either BBmolla or Tierce. I don't think it was because you were on V/LA, you did stop in to post a few times.

Could you quote what you are referring to at the end here? I have no idea what you mean.

I'm comfortable lynching Amrun/UberNinja right now. Can't really give you other reads because I don't have them anymore.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:31 am

Post by Amrun »

First, DGB isn't necessarily saying scum are more likely to replace out in overall replacements; she's saying a slot with 4 replacements is more likely to be scum. I think she's right in that, statistically, but not right in Staeg being scum.

And I modded UN's newbie in which he was scum and he was the most active poster.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:33 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 461, Amrun wrote:

First, DGB isn't necessarily saying scum are more likely to replace out in overall replacements; she's saying a slot with 4 replacements is more likely to be scum. I think she's right in that, statistically, but not right in Staeg being scum.

And I modded UN's newbie in which he was scum and he was the most active poster.

No, she's saying both -- replacements are more likely to be scum, and holy crap, that guy has had 4 of them!
sa vrede?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:40 am

Post by Amrun »

Hmm, I guess, but the relevant thing here is that heavily replaced slots tend to be scum. I agree with that and it's been my experience as well.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:51 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 463, Amrun wrote:Hmm, I guess, but the relevant thing here is that heavily replaced slots tend to be scum. I agree with that and it's been my experience as well.

Exactly.

PLUS +++

Staeg talks like scum and walks like scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm not participating in the lynch of a doublevoter on day 2

will settle for a Staeg lynch. would prefer a Shadoweh lynch but am still comfortable with an Amrun lynch.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:28 am

Post by Tierce »

UberNinja wrote:In fact, I'll claim now since there's not much I can do to hide my role. Sans flavor, I'm a Town Doublevoter. Nothing extra special, no night powers, nothing affected by weather (except conditions that affect all actions), and most definitely a good guy.

So for those who didn't notice. Yeah. My vote counts for two.
Accounting for our heat advisory and Reckoner's death, by my count we only need eight votes to lynch someone, if I'm on the wagon.
UberNinja wrote:Secondly, regarding the "Organic", my character is a robot (i.e. not organic). So I think the difference here is that certain weather conditions (or, conversely, certain town and/or mafia abilities) only affect robots, or only affect organics. I find it highly doubtful that there are two scum teams now. I'd venture that there's also at least one more "type" of people, hypothetically "spirit" of some kind, because of the Navi, Will-o-the-Wisp role from last game. Whatever that'd be called, at any rate, if not "spirit".

Thirdly, I accidentally lied about my partial claim earlier. My double vote is affected by certain weather changes. I only get one vote on Thunderstormy days. I forgot about that until I read my role PM again.

This slot needs purging with fire, especially given his behavior regarding BBmolla. He was fine with voting pretty much anyone but that slot, dodged it like the plague, and was pleading with me to vote UT over BBmolla:
UberNinja wrote:Tierce, let BB live for a day and vote for Untrod Tripod. Re-channel your hate.
If BBmolla doesn't vastly improve, and/or if Untrod Tripod flips town, I'll join you.

There are few things that newbscum love more than labeling two arguing players as town, because it makes them look like the appeasing voice of reason. Yesterday, he called me and BB town:
UberNinja wrote:Tierce is probably town. Unfortunately I think BBmolla is town too.

Today we're back to this BS, now with Fate and kuribo:
In post 422, UberNinja wrote:You're probably both town, or both scum on the same team. Either way this shit-slinging is getting the rest of us nowhere quick.

Let's lynch Yosarian or Staeg. Staeg is my second choice, but is the most viable at this juncture. Make shit happen.

These are completely random statements. There is not an inch of scumhunting in his posts, regarding me, regarding BBmolla, regarding Fate, regarding kuribo. UberNinja is scum sitting on his occasional doublevote that oh-so-suddenly became weather-variable, hoping he won't ever have to present results.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Tierce. You make such a good case :(
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 am

Post by Shadoweh »

hasdgfas wrote:
Join you? No.

Could you quote what you are referring to at the end here? I have no idea what you mean.

I'm comfortable lynching Amrun/UberNinja right now. Can't really give you other reads because I don't have them anymore.

The first time you expressed discomfort with BB was when he congratulated the vig. Part of your vote against Tierce was based on her dismissing what you considered an obvious scum tell.
Post #???? » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:27 am
BBMolla wrote: AOFWNGNWEIG
Hold on I didn't even know Reck died, I obviously have not been paying attention.
LOL THAT'S AWESOME

:-/
What's the point of this?

Tierce wrote: Let me explain something: by being public, the scumtells in the wiki are by nature outdated, and scum will deliberately avoid doing them. Furthermore, iirc, the scumtells you are looking at are really old and apply mostly to newbie behavior.

BBmolla is a regular IC in newbie games and knows that tell. He wouldn't do something that silly. I truly believe he did not notice the daykill, and his reaction, together with all the rest of his behavior, makes him town.

"Scum will deliberately avoid doing them" is crap. There are plenty of scumtells that people know about that scum still do because it's subconscious. That's why they're scumtells.

Later you stated:
Post #???? » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:47 am
Eurgh. Can we lynch both molla and Tierce?

One of your last posts while the wagons consolidated was:
Post #???? » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:32 pm
UberNinja wrote:Either way, Yosarian, hasdgfas, and Porochaz have all been around long enough to know that during day 2, 3, etc, when wagon analysis happens, they won't be on the wagons to be analyzed, because not a single one of them are on the top 2 dueling wagons. And that's scummy.

So clearly we should vote for someone we don't want to vote for just because some people like to use wagon analysis. Really? Do you realize how stupid this sounds?

The last post sounds as if you didn't approve of any of the wagons at the end, including BBmolla's, so I'm curious what you were thinking at the time.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 447, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 436, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 432, Shadoweh wrote:I assume most people aren't because he's a Sunny Weather Doublevoter. I'm not because Reck wanted him dead. I can't recall if BB did, I think he did but I'd have to check the original thread.
The first part is just fluff, the second part is meaningless. Reck wanting him dead doesn't make him town, and if you "can't recall" if BB wanted him dead you should either just prove it or not mention it.

Shadoweh wrote:Immediately after Reck gets vigged Molla suggests Reck was bussing UN. >_> So yeah. That's why he's not scum.
How does that prove that?

Sooooo two scum from seperate teams trying to push a lynch onto someone doesn't indicate a mislynch in your opinion? I know this is hard for you since you presented almost the exact same case as Reck against UN, but seriously.

BB had the benefit of knowing there was another scumteam and that UN wasn't 'cleared'. In my opinion he went to push him, realized he shouldn't 'suspect' him because only one team was known at the time, and went for someone else.

As for the part about scum not wanting to agree with people, I don't know how you came to that mafia theory. Blending into the crowd is what mafia do.

Kuribo: I have no idea how to read Katsuki in the first place. I haven't seen a post from Staeg that gives me a town read. I admit I might be biased against Staeg for jumping in accusing me and then sheeping to the wagon I believe is on town.

Yosarian, can you answer what I asked you earlier?
Join you? No.

Yeahhhhh, uh, there's no way Shadow is scum guys.

Fine screw you too! :P

</3

In post 460, hasdgfas wrote:
In post 451, Amrun wrote:NO! We can lynch uber! Join me!

Join you? No.

So you don't want to join Amrun in lynching me, buuuuut.... you're comfortable lynching me?

Um. What.

In post 461, Amrun wrote:And I modded UN's newbie in which he was scum and he was the most active poster.

Now, now. You of all people should know better.

In post 465, Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm not participating in the lynch of a doublevoter on day 2

will settle for a Staeg lynch. would prefer a Shadoweh lynch but am still comfortable with an Amrun lynch.

But you would have lynched me on Day 1? Wow, nice.

You're a fucking walking contradiction UT. I'm really not sure how you haven't been lynched yet.

In post 466, Tierce wrote:
UberNinja wrote:In fact, I'll claim now since there's not much I can do to hide my role. Sans flavor, I'm a Town Doublevoter. Nothing extra special, no night powers, nothing affected by weather (except conditions that affect all actions), and most definitely a good guy.

So for those who didn't notice. Yeah. My vote counts for two.
Accounting for our heat advisory and Reckoner's death, by my count we only need eight votes to lynch someone, if I'm on the wagon.
UberNinja wrote:Secondly, regarding the "Organic", my character is a robot (i.e. not organic). So I think the difference here is that certain weather conditions (or, conversely, certain town and/or mafia abilities) only affect robots, or only affect organics. I find it highly doubtful that there are two scum teams now. I'd venture that there's also at least one more "type" of people, hypothetically "spirit" of some kind, because of the Navi, Will-o-the-Wisp role from last game. Whatever that'd be called, at any rate, if not "spirit".

Thirdly, I accidentally lied about my partial claim earlier. My double vote is affected by certain weather changes. I only get one vote on Thunderstormy days. I forgot about that until I read my role PM again.

This slot needs purging with fire, especially given his behavior regarding BBmolla. He was fine with voting pretty much anyone but that slot, dodged it like the plague, and was pleading with me to vote UT over BBmolla:
UberNinja wrote:Tierce, let BB live for a day and vote for Untrod Tripod. Re-channel your hate.
If BBmolla doesn't vastly improve, and/or if Untrod Tripod flips town, I'll join you.

I thought BB was town, it's as simple as that.

This was based on playing w/him before myself, and also based on your "OMFG HE IS SO FUCKING TOWN GUYS" case for his town-ness.

In post 466, Tierce wrote:There are few things that newbscum love more than labeling two arguing players as town, because it makes them look like the appeasing voice of reason. Yesterday, he called me and BB town:
UberNinja wrote:Tierce is probably town. Unfortunately I think BBmolla is town too.

Today we're back to this BS, now with Fate and kuribo:
In post 422, UberNinja wrote:You're probably both town, or both scum on the same team. Either way this shit-slinging is getting the rest of us nowhere quick.

Let's lynch Yosarian or Staeg. Staeg is my second choice, but is the most viable at this juncture. Make shit happen.

These are completely random statements. There is not an inch of scumhunting in his posts, regarding me, regarding BBmolla, regarding Fate, regarding kuribo.

These aren't random.

I thought BB was town.

I also think that EITHER Fate+kuribo are town, OR they're both scum, putting on a show.

In post 466, Tierce wrote:UberNinja is scum sitting on his occasional doublevote that oh-so-suddenly became weather-variable, hoping he won't ever have to present results.

What do you mean "oh-so-suddenly" became weather variable? I told you that Day 1.

It's not like I just pulled that out of my ass as soon as I found out that I couldn't doublevote on Day 2, and then expected people to believe it. I gave plenty of advance notice that my second vote (according to my PM) only does NOT work on "Thunderstormy" days.

What's suspect about fixing my claim? If I was scum and that was a fake claim I would have made sure to get it perfect.

I mean, wouldn't you?

Point being: you're fulla shit guuuuurl.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:31 am

Post by kuribo »

"if I was scum, I'd have gotten my claim perfect"

actually, you'd have got it right the first time, having read it from your role PM

see also: DGB's sig

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 am

Post by UberNinja »

Yeah exactly.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 am

Post by kuribo »

no my point is if you were town, you'd know your claim better

if I'm not clear, it's because I'm in the moddle of my third double shift in less than a week

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Different sides of the same coin. Whatever.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 473, UberNinja wrote:Different sides of the same coin. Whatever.

Yeah, and you tried to bring it up as a point in your favor
sa vrede?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”