MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:44 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

In post 896, Feysal wrote:Amusing. Now how about you explain what the point was to confuse CooLDoG about who your heads were?

To troll for chuckles and other reasons.

Now how about you explain how voting me for trolling (which is basically what you are doing) is different than us voting Norman for trolling (which you used as a scum-tell, natch).

I'll be waiting.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Jesus I almost want to vote CD for stupidity.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:18 pm

These players don't seem to be in the game:

Empking
PeregrineV
Y u no scum
Jackal711
Guy_Named_Riggs
Permanent V/LA.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Just got back. I'll try to, you know, post something of content later, but these two were directed straight at me so I figure I should respond to them.

First off, though,

UNVOTE: Norman

I can't do it. I can't policy lynch a town read. I'll read back over the pages to decide on a top candidate for my vote. I need a break, though...

In post 843, PeregrineV wrote:

@Mhork (735)- Because a GF would be cheeky enough to say it and turn up town in an investigation.

@PeregrineV:
I don't know what to tell you. It was just a joke. I suppose I could say that I haven't ever joked about being scum in a game where I actually was scum, but it's not really worth the discussion at this point.

In post 856, MaguaofIllusion wrote:

@Lord M
– are you ? Lemon picked up 5 votes by of this very thread. That’s as many votes as the wagon on Norman (who you have since voted) picked up. Again – why were you not worried about that wagon?

Lord M’s continue to help build my scum-read on the slot.

@MaguaofIllusion:
No, I'm not playing stupid. I've no clue where the Lemon wagon is or was. I wasn't worried about the wagon because I didn't know it existed. As for my 'empty Townie post,' I just wanted the pointless name calling gone. This is just a game. There's no reason to get offended and childish about it, yeah?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 901, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Jesus I almost want to vote CD for stupidity.

While that is my general meta, I must ask, is this is in regard to the hydra thing?
after a wank.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Seacore »

In post 899, CooLDoG wrote:
@Mod, who is the hydra composed of

I don't require hydra's to declare themselves, just as I allow alts to remain secret.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 895, Shadoweh wrote:The biggest consensus is on Foxace. I'm honestly not sure if I'm okay with this lynch since AVox and JackalIamscummy just flopped onto it for no reason, but if I jump off every wagon I find suspicious nothing will get done. If there's a push to throw Jackal out the door I will sheep to that like you're an Innocent Child Vanillizer.

In post 897, kondi2424 wrote:Dat Vanillaside reference

And there are two scumteams, so scummy people "flopping" on a wagon doesn't necessarily mean town.

Ninja'd

In post 898, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 896, Feysal wrote:
MaguaofIllusion's signature wrote:
A hydra of Feysal and mith.

Amusing. Now how about you explain what the point was to confuse CooLDoG about who your heads were?

His signature has changed at least five times since the game started. :V Most of them impossible because one of the 'heads' is already in the game. I'm pretty sure he's just making fun of people at this point.

kondi: The more 'flops' though the less likely the person is on one of the scumteams, isn't it? Multiball is confusing. :s

These post mostly sum everything up. Will vote for Foxace to avoid a NL, but my scumread on him is weaker than my newb-read.

Would lynch Jackal.

The fact there are two teams means I don't have to connect all scumminess together at this point.

Mr. Illusion is yanking chains, and just cause CoolDog didn't get it doesn't make him town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:15 pm

In post 904, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 901, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Jesus I almost want to vote CD for stupidity.

While that is my general meta, I must ask, is this is in regard to the hydra thing?

If you have to ask...
Permanent V/LA.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Then I know that it was about the hydra.
after a wank.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Seacore »

Bbmolla replaces Skenvoy. Thanks!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Will dedicate some night to reread this bad boy. Until then expect me to sit here doing nothing.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:45 pm

You can join my party over here in the corner, BB.
Permanent V/LA.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 911, Mastermind of Sin wrote:You can join my party over here in the corner, BB.

Do I get free healthcare?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 912, BBmolla wrote:
In post 911, Mastermind of Sin wrote:You can join my party over here in the corner, BB.

I cc doc. MoS is follower druid of Cecil.
Norman.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

>_>

I'm hoping that was a joke...
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 914, Lord Mhork wrote:>_>

I'm hoping that was a joke...

Nope. (Or maybe I am kidding? But who knows... Maybe I am doc.)
Norman.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:11 am

Post by Haze »

@MOI: I didn't quote your post because I don't like the way you post. Hey, nothing personal. The responses are in sequential order, so they should make sense if you compare to the original post.

1. My buddies are Feysal, Mith, and Seacore. (Rules say nothing about claming scumbuddies, soo please don't modkill me.)
2. Like I said, this catch is pure coincidence and circumstancial. It's an honest mistake and obviously you're not going to be convinced since you're so shut up in your tiny pinhole vision.
Your honour, this is the highest I can put it to you.

3. No, it's easy to fall under the radar in this game. Scum would be better off making semi-frequent posts rather than be like me and geniunely be away.
4. Again. This is circumstancial. I didn't post in the thread when Seacore first sent me the link. A couple of days later I saw my to do list (which includes mafia games to read) and I decided to make my first post because I totally forgot about this (ie not in my Egosearch.)
I hadn't even read your posts at that point.
So yes, it was coincidence.
5. Looked like a wagon was going to build, as per mosts games I'm in with Norman in Day 1 before he replaces.
6. Like I said, scum can formulate perfectly reasonable and logical arguments. Especially in a game this big with this many mislynch targets. In fact I tend to sound more credible as mafia because I put more effort into my posts and edit and re-edit them before I post. It's not a read. Also for the record, your arguemnts are emotional and tunnelly.
7. I didn't even call jackal for Lurking. Read. Read. Says Sheeping. Me not voting Pine was avoiding creating this cognitive dissonance, big man. I think you/Shadoweh tried calling me out for that.

So in essence, your strongest points against me (My lurking + sudden appearance in thread) are completely circumstancial evidence, thus they are unreliable, and so they mean nothing. Please stop using them.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:18 am

Post by Zdenek »

Tammy's opinion of me is incomprehensible:

In post 882, Tammy wrote:If he is town, I can have a bit of sympathy for him because I recently got myself in a similar spot. Not long ago, I was certain I'd found a member of the scum team (I had) and another townie thought he had found a member of the scum team (he had). Problem was we had town reads on each other's scum reads. Glorious hilarity ensued in which we ended up suspecting each other over it for being partners or traitors to the one's we suspected. He made cases which looked rather odd to me and provoked me to make a big case against him. I was certain I was right, and refused to accept the possibility that I was wrong and he was telling me the truth. It didn't end until he became the grand recipient of a mislynch led by me.

Here she tells a long story about a situation that she believes is similar to the one that she and I in, where she says that she could have sympathy for me in this game because as town she was in a similar situation.

Compare this to Tammy's previous comments:

In post 518 where she deduces that I must be scum.
In post 574 where she calls me belligerently ignorant scum.

Basically, she's played enough to know that town's people have disagreements and can be wrong, but when I am wrong about her, I must be belligerently ignorant scum.

Moreover, she regularly fence-sits when it comes to her opinion of me. She argues vigorously that I must be scum, and then turns around and argues that if I am am town, then I am dangerous to the town, which reads like scum trying to pick up credibility points regardless of how i flip in case I die, and preemptively put a positive spin on lynching me regardless of my alignment.

Also, Tammy has said that she does't like meta arguments:

In post 500, Tammy wrote:I'm sure your meta is great, but I'm not going to read it. I have very limited experience with people on this site (3 people in this game were in a game I was briefly in before the crash), and I do my best to not allow meta into a current game.

In post 531, Tammy wrote:have very limited experience with this site and generally try to stay away from meta as much as I can anyway.

But, a large part of her defense against my attacks have been that asking questions are part of her play style:

In post 518, Tammy wrote:That's your playstyle...great, if it works for you it works for you. I don't play that way. I ask questions - again asking exactly wtf I want to know - and interact with people that way.

In post 518, Tammy wrote:I don't really care what you think is more beneficial for you. That's your playstyle...great, if it works for you it works for you. I don't play that way. I ask questions - again asking exactly wtf I want to know - and interact with people that way.

In post 574, Tammy wrote:Seriously? I think I gave you too much credit by thinking that you might actually understand that there are different play styles. Turns out you're not just scum, but you're also belligerently ignorant. Good for you.

Also,
In post 882, Tammy wrote:If Zdenek is town, he's doing what I did in that game. Thankfully, I don't get stuck in confirmation bias often as I actively try not to. One of the ways I do that is by asking people questions, asking them for their reads, why they suspect people and why they don't. I also accept the possibility that people are telling me the truth about their intentions and motives and balance it with the rest of their behavior.

I'm not stuck in confirmation bias, when you started to take stances on things, I said that you started to look better. If I was stuck in confirmation bias that wouldn't be happening, so this is just an underhanded way to try to undermine my argument.

And moreover, her comments like "I've tried to let this situation end" are fucking disingenuous considering her posts, and make no sense because if she actually thought I was scum, she would want me dead and would be pushing this issue, not trying to let it end.

Anyway, I'd be happy with lynching MoI, Foxace or Tammy, but at this point. I'll move my vote to Foxace at the deadline to get a lynch if necessary, but at this point, I think Tammy is most likely to flip scum, and I'd like more votes on her.

Vote Tammy
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@zde, would you put more effort into other people? We have heard every possible angle as to why you think tammy is scum. Yet your other suspicions are horribly underdeveloped.
after a wank.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:44 am

Post by AurorusVox »

HazeScum, why do you say scum are likely to post infrequently but you've never once called me scummy?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:17 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 917, Zdenek wrote:Tammy's opinion of me is incomprehensible:

In post 882, Tammy wrote:If he is town, I can have a bit of sympathy for him because I recently got myself in a similar spot. Not long ago, I was certain I'd found a member of the scum team (I had) and another townie thought he had found a member of the scum team (he had). Problem was we had town reads on each other's scum reads. Glorious hilarity ensued in which we ended up suspecting each other over it for being partners or traitors to the one's we suspected. He made cases which looked rather odd to me and provoked me to make a big case against him. I was certain I was right, and refused to accept the possibility that I was wrong and he was telling me the truth. It didn't end until he became the grand recipient of a mislynch led by me.

Here she tells a long story about a situation that she believes is similar to the one that she and I in, where she says that she could have sympathy for me in this game because as town she was in a similar situation.

Compare this to Tammy's previous comments:

In post 518 where she deduces that I must be scum.
In post 574 where she calls me belligerently ignorant scum.

Basically, she's played enough to know that town's people have disagreements and can be wrong, but when I am wrong about her, I must be belligerently ignorant scum.

Moreover, she regularly fence-sits when it comes to her opinion of me. She argues vigorously that I must be scum, and then turns around and argues that if I am am town, then I am dangerous to the town, which reads like scum trying to pick up credibility points regardless of how i flip in case I die, and preemptively put a positive spin on lynching me regardless of my alignment.

Also, Tammy has said that she does't like meta arguments:

In post 500, Tammy wrote:I'm sure your meta is great, but I'm not going to read it. I have very limited experience with people on this site (3 people in this game were in a game I was briefly in before the crash), and I do my best to not allow meta into a current game.

In post 531, Tammy wrote:have very limited experience with this site and generally try to stay away from meta as much as I can anyway.

But, a large part of her defense against my attacks have been that asking questions are part of her play style:

In post 518, Tammy wrote:That's your playstyle...great, if it works for you it works for you. I don't play that way. I ask questions - again asking exactly wtf I want to know - and interact with people that way.

In post 518, Tammy wrote:I don't really care what you think is more beneficial for you. That's your playstyle...great, if it works for you it works for you. I don't play that way. I ask questions - again asking exactly wtf I want to know - and interact with people that way.

In post 574, Tammy wrote:Seriously? I think I gave you too much credit by thinking that you might actually understand that there are different play styles. Turns out you're not just scum, but you're also belligerently ignorant. Good for you.

Also,
In post 882, Tammy wrote:If Zdenek is town, he's doing what I did in that game. Thankfully, I don't get stuck in confirmation bias often as I actively try not to. One of the ways I do that is by asking people questions, asking them for their reads, why they suspect people and why they don't. I also accept the possibility that people are telling me the truth about their intentions and motives and balance it with the rest of their behavior.

I'm not stuck in confirmation bias, when you started to take stances on things, I said that you started to look better. If I was stuck in confirmation bias that wouldn't be happening, so this is just an underhanded way to try to undermine my argument.

And moreover, her comments like "I've tried to let this situation end" are fucking disingenuous considering her posts, and make no sense because if she actually thought I was scum, she would want me dead and would be pushing this issue, not trying to let it end.

Anyway, I'd be happy with lynching MoI, Foxace or Tammy, but at this point. I'll move my vote to Foxace at the deadline to get a lynch if necessary, but at this point, I think Tammy is most likely to flip scum, and I'd like more votes on her.

Vote Tammy

LOL Zdenek.

Trying to make sense of your argument against me and seeing if it makes sense by play style difference isn't me relying on meta. I'm not doing what you did in regard to frame me in the same light as Dark Yoshi. Yes, it's a bit of meta, I'm trying to explain myself and my playstyle to you. I thought it you did happen to be town, and rational, we could come to a bit of an understanding.

Hate to break this to you Zdenek, but I will not flip scum. I can guarantee you I will flip innocent, but whatever...you choose to refuse to listen to reason all you want.

So, the fact that I'm allowing the possibility that you might be town makes me scum? Yes, I have my doubts. Guess why? I'm not scum. I have no idea who for sure scum is, so there is a possibility you are town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote
Vote: Fox
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

@ CoolDog

Your post is kinda backwards, but my major problem with you was remedied when I brought the pressure back on you (again, the last pages from the original topic had people talking about you, and of course it was dropped with the gap between then and the new topic). Obviously, you're not going to be lynched today, but I wouldn't be opposed to it. Instead, we have self destructing Foxace, who looks guilty for coming out of the gate strong, then kinda crumbling and disappearing instead of persisting to defend himself. Maybe defeated scum with a team urging him to just sit back and not make any more connections.

We have Norman, who continues to be terrible. If he's town, there's no way scum are going to do us the pleasure of offing him for us, no matter how many roles he soft claims. Which means to town, if he really is scum trying to crazy his way out of a paper bag, it's easier to take the policy lynch now than end up in mylo/lylo with him. Beyond that we have a lot of people trying to formulate drastic cases based on loldayone. Not that day one information is useless, but day one is not the day all of you wasting your time trying to get big name players lynched is going to happen. People who are actually generating content and connections we can look in to, that will be helpful later, not today.

So, with limited time, regretfully UNVOTE:
VOTE: Norman
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh and Zdenek - I love how you keep taking things out of context and mischaracterizing what I say and do in a way that looks so deliberate that keep me from really being able to believe you are town.

You see that story that I told in my last post in which I say "If you are town..." Note the conditional clause that begins witht the word "if". It means if you happen to be something then... Not that I say "We are in this same situation." And it is in response to a post made by Feysal in which he states that he believes that you are town and talks about his previous experience with you.

I am responding to the possibility that Feysal is right that you are town, and IF so then maybe we are experiencing a similar type situation to the one I've had before.

You bring up the posts in which I decide you must be scum, but you conveniently leave out references to the previous posts in which I tried to have a rational conversation with you and suggest we're having a misunderstanding and tried to explain myself. YOU are the one who continued to deliberately mischaracterize my actions by saying I'm doing something I am absolutely not doing. Deliberately mischaracterizing someone else's actions are what scum do.

It's funny that you say I'm undermining, when that is what you are doing by the way you are attacking me.

Just so you know, nothing that I have done has been to build up credibility points if anyone flips any sort of way. You are once again making up crap that doesn't exist.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:26 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 912, BBmolla wrote:

You might even get a manual on the art of writing 'town posts.'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”