Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:50 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 173, Amrun wrote:I don't know Xalxe's alignment, so why wouldn't I consider the possibility he was town - especially in that context? That's nonsensical.

Also, it's QUITE clear that I don't put much weight at all into Xalxe's lurking and was simply hoping to get people to lynch the person I think is scum.

You would consider the possibility that he's town, but your attitude to him comes across as greatly exaggerated unless you are town absolutely certain he's scum.

I don't get why you'd try to influence townies to change their read on Xalxe based on something you don't think impacts alignment.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 175, DeasVail wrote:
In post 173, Amrun wrote:I don't know Xalxe's alignment, so why wouldn't I consider the possibility he was town - especially in that context? That's nonsensical.

Also, it's QUITE clear that I don't put much weight at all into Xalxe's lurking and was simply hoping to get people to lynch the person I think is scum.

You would consider the possibility that he's town, but your attitude to him comes across as greatly exaggerated unless you are town absolutely certain he's scum.

I don't get why you'd try to influence townies to change their read on Xalxe based on something you don't think impacts alignment.

That's how being town works, DV... Even if you really think you're right, you can never be 100% sure, so you have to consider all outcomes. And in the context of that post, I was asked what I thought of Tierce and Xalxe, and the answer is that I find them both scum, but don't think they are scum together. You're exaggerating greatly.

Why wouldn't I? What I think are perfectly valid arguments have failed to sway for quite some time now. If people would be willing to lynch Xalxe because his name is hard to pronounce, I'd be okay with that, too. Dead scum is dead scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Am I really going to have to do this?

Fine....

It looks like we are going to deadlock waiting for the Isa and maybe Shii replacements. Either way, here is why Izak is the lynch instead of Xalxe

1) How Izak treated the NS meta situation.

Ok, I still do NOT believe that NS is town, but this makes me more ok with it, especially since people seem to be moving off of him. But we lynch NS if he makes it to LyLo.

This is fighting increadably hard to have NS stay on the table for a lynch, even though he is trying to step away from the "lynch him" stance which everypony is quickly moving away from. He knows that there is no way that he can get a NS lynch today, so instead he is doing what he can to make sure he can get one later.

2) Trying to go 1v1 against molia

When molia was pushing on Izak, Izak tried to get a 1v1 going against him a bit. When molia seemed to be happy going along with it, Izak immediately backed off him and said that he though molia was town and wanted nothing to do with a 1v1 saying it was more of a reaction test. This reads completely like scum who got a bluff that they never thought would be called actually called. When he got called on it, he tries to say he wants to go 1v1 against xalxe instead.

3) His voting on Hoopla post crash

After the crash Izak just locked onto a Hoopla wagon, and never has been able to explain himself as to why he is voting her. His case on Hoopla essentially is "xalxe isnt going to be lynched". This is pure self-preservation from him, and he is doing nothing to actually scumhunt or try and convince us that xalxe is scum. He STILL hasnt done anything to that extent, and mostly is just trying to make sure that he isnt the lynch. When pushed he has zero idea why he was voting Hoopla, not sure how it can be more blatant then that.

So Izak lynch yes. Xalxe no.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by Amrun »

I don't actually hate an izak lynch, I just prefer a Xalxe one. If izak flipped scum it would basically confirm in my mind that Xalxe is also scum. (See point 3).
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 178, Amrun wrote:I don't actually hate an izak lynch, I just prefer a Xalxe one. If izak flipped scum it would basically confirm in my mind that Xalxe is also scum. (See point 3).

So... no matter what Izak flips you still think Xalxe is scum. What about the other way around then? Elaborate what "I dont hate an Izak lynch" means as well if you could.

Somepony should move to Izak here

Spoiler: Warning Big Pic

Dont make me beg.
You don't earn
loyalty
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

Amrun, what will you think of Xalxe when I flip town?
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:23 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 148, Amrun wrote:RD: With izak, I'm back where I was within him on day 1. I keep flip flopping on him. At first, I found him scummy, but then he does other things that give me town. I'm conflicted. I don't like his most recent interactions with you because he hasn't done any "pushing" of Xalxe and has left it up to others (like me).

I've already said my thoughts on izak. In this case, I will still think Xalxe is scum either way, though that is not always the case.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:59 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

So would any flip from scum/town Xalxe change your mind on Izak being "not a lynch you hate"? Also you really didnt answer my asking for "not a lynch I hate" meaning. I have no idea what that means, since it could cover a whole spectrum of things.
You don't earn
loyalty
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Amrun »

No, because I don't think they're particularly related. One of them flipping town means nothing for either one of them. However, a scum flip on one of them slightly indicates the other, but even that isn't very strong.

"Not a lynch I hate" means it's not a lynch I want but not a lynch that bothers me enough to stand up against it (like the Hoopla lynch, for example). It's not the worst lynch, but it's not the best.

It will annoy me to see him lynched over Xalxe, but less so than any of my actual townreads. He COULD be scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Oversoul »

RD, your point about the 1v1 with BBmolla, he backs off it likely due to BBmolla being town but you say he wants to do one with Xalxe.

Don't you think this is possible that he is bussing?

Also, perhaps scum are trying to get Izak lynched because one of them is the Vanilla Vig.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:21 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 166, Magister Ludi wrote:Hiplop was one shot vig Town. Lynched day one

^@Oversoul

I wish Xalxe wasn't an empty slot. My issue atm is I had a townread on Xalxe but his avoidance of the game makes it difficult to solidify that read.

Despite that, I don't like who is on the Xalxe wagon, and the refusal from most of them to switch over just makes me feel better about an Izak lynch.

We really need those replacements to pick this game back up and get us somewhere.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Sorry for the slow replacement guys. Its been tough on two counts
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Lets just lynch Xalxe. Lets take a chance.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 184, Oversoul wrote:RD, your point about the 1v1 with BBmolla, he backs off it likely due to BBmolla being town but you say he wants to do one with Xalxe.

Don't you think this is possible that he is bussing?

Maybe but probably not. It just reads like him looking for something that he can win, and rarely actually gets called anyways. I think it really came as a shock to him that he got the "okay" response from molia and he was just trying to get a way out.

Izak scum means you should probably look at Amrun. That needs to be thrown out there at this point.
You don't earn
loyalty
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

In post 188, Rainbowdash wrote:Izak scum means you should probably look at Amrun. That needs to be thrown out there at this point.

Why would it?
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

Because I won't defend you or condemn you. I don't really care. I'm not not going to lie about my opinion of you.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 184, Oversoul wrote:Also, perhaps scum are trying to get Izak lynched because one of them is the Vanilla Vig.

I don't get it..
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:05 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

izak (5)-- Xalxe, Rainbowdash, BBMolla, Tierce, DV
Xalxe (5) -- Amrun, Hoopla, Izak, Oversoul, Chamber

Not Voting (2) -- Shiidajii, Isa

Deadline is April 6 midnight.

Shiidaji is low access for a while.

7 to lynch.

Hiplop was one shot vig
Town
. Lynched day one
Rain was a
VT
. Shot night one.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Hoopla »

Isn't Xalxe supposed to be flakey as scum? Was someone saying that?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:09 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 193, Hoopla wrote:Isn't Xalxe supposed to be flakey as scum? Was someone saying that?

Pretty sure Xalxe is flakey as everything.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Stop
Don't turn around
When everything falls apart
Just don't back down
Keep running just look ahead
You might be losing but you're not dead
Hold on
Hold fast
Keep going
And never back down

~~~~

Im holding strong here. Im starting to get really frustrated with all of you that Izak isnt actually getting lynched here when by just about every reason he should be especially when its against xalxe. Possibly what is annoying me the most at this point is that I feel like the xalxe wagon really is lacking that much of a case behind it. I mean the only pony who is giving me anything to respond to for xalxe is Amrun who apparently shows all sorts of interest in jumping to Izak.

Like look at the whole hammer thing which I said is a tell for xalxe-town. I mean, seriously all that gets met with is "well it might have been scum hoping somepony came to that conclusion". Look no. You dont do something that most of the time is going to get you called scum as scum with the HOPE that there is somepony like me in the game who will see it in a different light, thats just something that doesnt happen much.

The rest of the case is just confusing. I mean, Amrun says he was buddying but im not sure why that never applied day one that much, especially when it was a factor in the hiplop case and more blatant but she never joined it until late... just ugh. Just look at the D1 Izak wagons; DV and molia are town here, so that means its pretty much just xalxe who is unknown that was voting him, then Isa off the wagon. If it wasnt for Hooplas number thing I would be in total meltdown mode about a Izak-Amrun-Isa trio but there is a certain extent where I am willing to let that more naturally develop.

Look.

Izak-Amrun look like a sure thing pairing almost to me and im tired of just poking around Amrun for the last couple pages to see what is going on. The whole xalxe wagon is just complete laziness from the entire thing. I just cannot see him flipping scum here, and im now again going back to Hoopla-Izak paranoia for my theory that ive told my neighbor given that Hoopla is just flinging stuff now. "Lurks as scum"?

No.

Just lurks. Xalxe is a stronger version of animorpherv from what I have gathered. Posts a little, always gets some suspicion, and flakes out on a mafia game without informing the mod while having no problem staying active in mish mash. Yes im bitter at xalxe for doing something like this since I think it means his priorities are all messed up, but I dont think he is scum for it. Thats a null tell and feels like Hoopla is trying to just save Izak partner.

Really though, Izak scum take good looks at both Amrun and Hoopla since you got at least a partner in there if not both.

I dont know what more to say, just to ask those on the xalxe wagon to go back and look at it again, specifically Oversoul.
You don't earn
loyalty
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Amrun »

Hiplop's buddyiing to Tierce and Xalxe's buddying to Tierce were totally different. It didn't bother me that he buddied ... It bothered me that he later denied and also had NOTHING to base it off of - no experience at ALL with Town Tierce. How rude to call it laziness when I've been pushing this case and needling him for days. Of course he disappears when it's fucking critical. Of course he does.

And I'm showing absolutely zero interest in switching to izak. I would do so at deadline and not before.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Amrun »

Your case on izak is weaker than my case on Xalxe. Just because you haven't bothered to read it or understand doesn't make it worse.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:30 am

Post by chamber »

Xalxe and amrun are likely not mafia together.
Izak and xalxe are likely not mafia together.
I strongly feel that at least one of Xalxe and amrun are scum.
I'm not sure one can make a connection between izak and amrun based on her attacks of xalxe, shes been doing it longer than they were the only 2 options based only on my memory.

Those are my current thoughts on the game. I'm still being lazy.
Taking a break from the site.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

I don't really see Amrun as scum, RD.

I can give you the fact that Xalxe has a case that is essentially bogus and I agree with your analysis of Izake, but I just honestly don't know.

I know Xalxe to flake as town so I was disregarding that aspect of his case. My main problem with him was the way he harped on his meta and all this other shit as if that meant anything when he is clearly in complete control over the way he presents himself.

I just don't want to lynch a power role... ugh. Decisions.

mod, are scum able to proxy their kill through a member who's slot is currently being replaced?
mod, are scum allowed to submit actions for a power role that is currently being replaced?

Return to “Completed Open Games”