mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Though that said, I'd still like to get the names in "POE TOWN" confirmed as town, so will continue reading as basically a formality. :P
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 957, AurorusVox wrote:MAstin
post your qt posts here
ii know how you work

vote foxace and togheter
we will crush the scummm

woah tammy says im fearmongering?

how???!!!?!?!

HERE IS FEAR

TAMMY IS A FUCKING BITCH
WHO WANTS YOU TO VOTE TOWN
(AV)
BECAUSE HE OR SHE IS A UFKCING FSCUMBAGGG
AND HE WANTS TO EAT YOUR BABIES
BECAUSE HIS OR HER MENTAIL BRAIN IS WRONGED
IE ALL WONKY
RIGHT

SO FEAR HER
AND VOTE HER LATER
LIKE NINE DAYS FROM NOW
WHEN WE ARE ALMOST DONE WITH ALL THE SCUM<<MSz

You know. Come to think of it. Pretty much done with this game. Totally didn't sign up for this shit.

I'll check back in before deadline and stick my vote wherever MoI or BBMolla have it.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 976, Tammy wrote:
In post 957, AurorusVox wrote:MAstin
post your qt posts here
ii know how you work

vote foxace and togheter
we will crush the scummm

woah tammy says im fearmongering?

how???!!!?!?!

HERE IS FEAR

TAMMY IS A FUCKING BITCH
WHO WANTS YOU TO VOTE TOWN
(AV)
BECAUSE HE OR SHE IS A UFKCING FSCUMBAGGG
AND HE WANTS TO EAT YOUR BABIES
BECAUSE HIS OR HER MENTAIL BRAIN IS WRONGED
IE ALL WONKY
RIGHT

SO FEAR HER
AND VOTE HER LATER
LIKE NINE DAYS FROM NOW
WHEN WE ARE ALMOST DONE WITH ALL THE SCUM<<MSz

You know. Come to think of it. Pretty much done with this game. Totally didn't sign up for this shit.

I'll check back in before deadline and stick my vote wherever MoI or BBMolla have it.

I don't like this AurorusVox fella either.
Norman.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I like you, mastin. You seem reasonable. I can, real quick, answer part of your question.

In post 947, mastin2 wrote:Alright. Let's try something different.

Everyone:
That's every single other player in the game.
I want, in your own words, your summary of how the game has gone so far.
At the same time, I'd also like you to tell me how many scum you think are in the game--I know this game is a lil' unusual, but I imagine that there is a scum faction out there.
And of course, who they are--not a single person; I want you to give me a whole team. Plus of course the reasoning you think they're scum together.

The game is a train wreck on top of disaster with chaos and havoc stirred in for extra measure. There are, like, three different arguments all piled on top of each other, plus you have Norman shouting that he is immune to our votes, and then there is the new AurorusVox drunken spam making up for Norman's silence. It is simply ridiculous! I'm probably just going to tack a vote onto the leading bandwagon before deadline hits simply because a lot of my reads are murky as of yet and this Day One is making me tired...

As the general consensus is a scumteam of 3 each, that seems reasonable to me. All 13 person games I've played have had a 3 person scum team so, with the exception of third-party madness, two 3 person scumteams makes sense.

I've no clue on the team yet.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

Everyone:
At the same time, I'd also like you to tell me how many scum you think are in the game--I know this game is a lil' unusual, but I imagine that there is a scum faction out there.
And of course, who they are--not a single person; I want you to give me a whole team. Plus of course the reasoning you think they're scum together.

Anyone:
Are there any claims I should be made aware of?

I imagine since there are 26 players, there are 2 games of 13 which means 3 scum per game and therefore 6 scum overall

The game hasn't been the best so far, atm there are far too many trolls, such as Norman, trekker, and to a certain extent AVoX.

At this stage its quite hard to work out who's scum, let alone find a whole scum team - I'm just concentrating on catching individuals and taking a look at potential scum teams later in the game.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by Norman »

"War... It has always been a part of life in Mafiascum... From the pre-Meatworldian times to the modern day website of what we have today... No admin or webmaster has called this realm their own... 5 groups now stand ready to do battle over these threads... They will make Mafiascum theirs, or die in the attempt.

A land of Internetz, a land of admins, a land... Of war.

The Elitists... The Administrator Mith sits upon a hungry throne, thirsty for more bloodshed on the Gamers...

The Trolls... Warriors who have to pay the ban price for their ambitions...

The Gamers... From the games of Mafia to Epic Mafia comes a spirited group ready to unleash pwning...

The Independents... A group of wit and belligerence and leaders that will bend their knees to no man...

And the Counter-Trolls... Suspicious of the trolls, the counter-troll never sleeps.... Though he dreams of annihalating all trolls...

Mafiascum... One realm... 5 groups... Total war.
It is an epic battle between order and discord. It is a battle that will scar the face of Internet history
forever.
"

- quote by Professor Norm of Internetz history.
Norman.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

In post 964, Tammy wrote:
In post 962, mastin2 wrote:Also, AV, to clarify--you think Tammy's scum, right?

Zdenek and Haze think I'm scum. Apparently AV just thinks I'm a bitch.

It was better when I thought I was Samuel L Jackson...

"Does he look like a bitch?"

You're a minor scumbag that I don't need to worry about for a while all the time Foxace is being lynched. Sorry if I offended you though, that's not what this game is about. I retract calling you a bitch, and instead call you probscum for wishywashy fencesitting i.e. "I didn't like it, but I don't want to vote you," although I see I was completely wrong to say that you said I was fearmongering :oops:

In post 967, mastin2 wrote:So we can talk later; answers first, please.

6 scum imo.

I can't summarise the game cos I've not read it all. I think the most important thing you missed was trekker comparing EpicMafia stats with CooLDoG.

But regardless, I still have scumreads on: Foxace, Haze, greenknight, Lord Mhork, Tammy, norman and trekker in that order. I'm going to put my balls on the table and say that's our scumteams plus one town who is yet to be determined.

ALSO ONCE MORE SORRY FOR BEING A DRUNKTARD. MY LANGUAGE LAST NIGHT WAS UNACCEPTABLY RUDE TOWARDS CERTAIN PEOPLE. I APOLOGISE FOR THE RUDENESS.

ALTHOUGH YOU ARE SCUMBAGS WHO ARE TRYING TO KILL ME AND MY FRIENDS, I STILL NEED TO SHOW YOU RESPECT IN THE WAY I GO ABOUT EXPOSING YOUR LIES.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:16 am

Post by Seacore »

Vote Count 1.13

Norman (3) -
LynchMePls, Shadow1psc, CooLDoG

AurorusVox (1) -
greenknight

CooLDoG (2) -
trekker, PeregrineV

Shadow1psc (1) -
sorgster

Pine (1) -
Mastermind of Sin

MaguaofIllusion (1) -
Feysal

Tammy (2) -
Haze, Zdenek

Zdenek (1) -
Tammy

Foxace36 (9) -
Pine, Foxace36, MaguaofIllusion, Shadoweh, brizingre1, Jackal711, AurorusVox, Empking, mastin2

trekker (1) -
kondi2424

Not Voting (4) - Moneybags, BBmolla, Lord Mhork, Norman

VLA - Feysal, Lord Mhork, Foxace36, trekker

(expired on 2012-04-03 00:00:00) left in Day 1.
With 26 alive, 14 are needed to secure a lynch.

Seeking replacement for LynchMePls and sorgster
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:04 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 981, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 964, Tammy wrote:
In post 962, mastin2 wrote:Also, AV, to clarify--you think Tammy's scum, right?

Zdenek and Haze think I'm scum. Apparently AV just thinks I'm a bitch.

It was better when I thought I was Samuel L Jackson...

"Does he look like a bitch?"

You're a minor scumbag that I don't need to worry about for a while all the time Foxace is being lynched. Sorry if I offended you though, that's not what this game is about. I retract calling you a bitch, and instead call you probscum for wishywashy fencesitting i.e. "I didn't like it, but I don't want to vote you," although I see I was completely wrong to say that you said I was fearmongering :oops:

Really wish you'd read the thread. How am I wishywashy fencesitting. I listed you among my suspects for what I remembered from the original thread and that you hadn't shown back up here, then re-read the original thread and though I still don't like the statement in which you claimed others and I were fearmongering, I stated that I liked some of what you had to say in the original thread and wanted to see what you would contribute here, and took you off my suspect list. I also said that you were a bit obnoxious but that didn't mean you were scum. When Zdenek claimed you were scummy for attempted buddying and I should vote you, after I made a mistake and it looked like I had voted you, I told him his reasons - ie that you were attempting to buddy which I didn't think was true - were crap reasons. Again, I can not like a statement you made, that people were fearmongering, and still not want to vote for you.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:19 am

Post by AurorusVox »

^Reads to me like scum frustrated at being caught for "shit" reasons
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:33 am

Post by Tammy »

^ Try frustrated town tired of defending a play style from scum who's deliberately mischaracterized everything I've done this game and has put me in a stupid argument for over a week, coupled with a game with trolls who aren't doing anything, and people like you who accuse me of saying something you actually said and deciding to cuss me out for not actually doing anything.

But, like I said before. Done with this game. Not gonna stick him with trying to find another replacement especially when it's so close to deadline, so I'll check back in before deadline and vote whoever I need to.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:52 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

Reminder going into Night – pop-up lurkers group with at least 1 scum minimu – Haze, trekker (who looks like he flaked back to Epic Mafia, lulz), Skenvoy and AV.

Norman really needs to die. I can’t put it any more plainly. He’s not scum-hunted one whiff this entire game despite his number 1 post count slot and anyone defending him probably is scum looking for “Town Cred”. Note to other head – let’s do an analysis of this in the QT compared to our reads.

--

@Greenknight
that I was giving Pine Town-points but your response read to me as you were. Otherwise it’s just fluff that you would have been better avoiding posting in the first place. I choose to believe you are competent and thus did it for a reason.

@MOS

@Shadoweh
. That leads me to a question – why did you say ‘resurrect’ your scum read on Zdenek if you had a Town read on him from the original thread? Resurrect means you had a scum read and it went away. I have a hard time seeing how that is possible from your response.

@Mastin
– You get slack since you replaced Lemon. Explain these reads ASAP –

TOWN:

Zdenek

PROB-TOWN:
PV
Lord Mhork
Y u no scum

SCUM:

Tammy
MoS

--

Zdenek wrote: 1. and 3. This is part of a pattern in her behaviour in the early game. It's the sum total of what she was doing, not the individual things.
2. Yes, I have.
4. I disagree.

Sigh … if it was a pattern of her behavior in the ‘early part of the game’ why did all your examples stem not from that periods? In your examples came from post numbers 697, 582, 587, 592, 433, 697, 697. The more you scramble to cover your bullshit case the more you step it in, scumbag!

2 and 4 are more “NO U!”. Can’t refute, don’t try. Got it!

Zdenek wrote:It's not because I could find other examples too. Unless you are trying to argue that every scum it a meta argument at it's core, in which case, fuck off.

No, fuck off yourself Captain Scumbag. You directly linked your case to direct examples of it from another thread. That’s FUCKING META. How dim are you to not get that? The “all scum cases are meta” if fucking lulzville. No they aren’t. I’m not going “Here’s a post from Thread XYZ showing how scum is selectively clipping arguments just like Zdenek is doing” as I call your scum-ass out. I’m directly doing it. Because it is scummy behavior that does not need artificially crafted case enhancement to demonstrate.

Zdenek wrote:People disagree about scum-tells all the time, so it's not an indicator of alignment, but I have no clue what you asking.

I’m calling you out for fence-sitting there Captain Dimbulb.

Also – those quotes don’t come close to demonstrating the ‘scum behavior’ you are claiming.

No response again to the truth that you were scummily clipping quotes I see.

ZDENEK IS CONFIRMED SCUM FOR CLIPPING QUOTES IN AN POOR ATTEMPT TO USE OUT-OF-CONTEXT QUOTES TO SUPPORT HIS SCUMBAG CASE.

I’m going to keep posting this as long as I am alive every post I make so no-one forgets it.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:54 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

@Tammy
- Very serious question ... you are in NO danger of any serious wagon at this stage. Why do you care that obv-scum Zdenek is twisting in his attack on you? Very few players seem to be giving him any credence?
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
greenknight
greenknight
Goon
greenknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:35 am

Post by greenknight »

In post 940, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 938, greenknight wrote:
In post 936, Norman wrote:
In post 934, Shadow1psc wrote:Can we please just lynch that?

HAH! I laugh at you Shadow, but you can't you know why? Because I'm no longer part of your assembly, you piece of shit. You can try to lynch me all you want but you know deep down that I cannot be for I am diplomtically immune!

Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha HA! IN YOUR FACE SHADOW! YEAH! SUCK ON IT! :mrgreen:

This is amusing but not very helpful.

Care to give us some reads on the current suspects instead?

Why are you trying to get
anything
out of Norman?

Because Norman claimed that his playstyle is based on trolling to get reads. He's gotten plenty of responses to his trolling so he should have developed some reads by now.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:42 am

Post by mastin2 »

Not Voting (4) - Moneybags, BBmolla, Lord Mhork, Norman
Close to deadline (well, theoretically, anyway :P), this is bad. (I
might
be wrong about my townread on one of these people due to this, but I'm not sure. They were all fairly strong townreads from what I've seen, and sometimes there are justifiable reasons to not be voting.)

Norman (3) - LynchMePls, Shadow1psc, CooLDoG
And this is very bad. :P (This, on the other hand, quite clearly has scum--one of my scumreads, plus a "POE town".)

But none of these are worse than...

INDIVIDUAL VOTERS: (6) - greenknight, sorgster, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Tammy, kondi2424
...These. :P 'Coincidentally',
three
of my six scumreads are on here, along with one of my POE-town, and another person who's my weakest townread.

The remaining scum (Fox voting himself, obviously, along with Jackal) are in the obvious spot, but the above people really need death as well. :P

TOWN:
Zdenek

PROB-TOWN:
PV
Lord Mhork
Y u no scum

SCUM:
Tammy
MoS
Reverse-order. MoS is always a rather suspicious-looking player (you need only look at a couple of MoS's posts to see that they reek), I'll admit. But I've seen MoS as town, and I know MoS's town play. This is not it. Not at all. This is scum-MoS.
Tammy also should require no explanation. Tammy's posts in the original were horribad, and gave me an instant scumread. When I saw Tammy's posts in regards to AV, it only confirmed what I had already suspected.

Y u no scum I'll admit started out as a weak scumread. (As in, "null, scumlean". Exact words from my QT.) But over time, as I saw more of their posts, I realized that it was possible they were town. Then it looked like they were strongly town. And then I double-checked why I was suspicious of them, and found that it amounted to little more than bad gut, and that when looking at their play overall, they were most likely town.

Lord Mhork was similar, starting at "null, townlean". Yet after seeing Mhork's series of following posts, he became quite obv-town. I was still a liiiiittle bit cautious of him, but he was still incredibly town overall.

PV is one of those players who always looks a lil' bit scummy, I have to admit. And truth be told, I probably put him slightly too high on the townlist. But overall, what I saw reminded me distinctly of PV's townplay, rather than his scumplay, hence my townread on him.

Zdenek is as far as I'm concerned close to confirmed town. His posts were awesome. I quite frankly don't see what the issue with him is.

Now granted, I haven't read the entire thread, but I sincerely doubt my reads will be changing that much.

Oh, and for the record, Pine is one of the names who's moved from "POE town" to legitimately town. The others, still workin' on it.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
greenknight
greenknight
Goon
greenknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:46 am

Post by greenknight »

In post 948, AurorusVox wrote:
I've ben "exactly" what he called scum
Contrbuting little
In the way of etc

BUT NOT
FUCKING
AFK

Not posting in the first 30 pages = afk
greenknight
greenknight
Goon
greenknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:12 am

Post by greenknight »

Everyone:

First half of the day was dominated by trolling but we're finally getting some good discussion going.

3+3.

I listed scumreads in a recent post. I don't have enough strong reads for speculation on who might be partners with whom to be meaningful at this time.

Anyone:
Are there any claims I should be made aware of?

Pine claims to be a CG lawful-chaotic cop, that's the main one
greenknight
greenknight
Goon
greenknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:28 am

Post by greenknight »

In post 986, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
@Greenknight
that I was giving Pine Town-points but your response read to me as you were. Otherwise it’s just fluff that you would have been better avoiding posting in the first place. I choose to believe you are competent and thus did it for a reason.

WTF... it's not fluff. It's totally relevant. You were questioning me regarding my stance towards Pine and I was clarifying my position.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 987, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
@Tammy
- Very serious question ... you are in NO danger of any serious wagon at this stage. Why do you care that obv-scum Zdenek is twisting in his attack on you? Very few players seem to be giving him any credence?

After the sixth post on tammy I quite reading his arguments on her to be honest. If we are forced to pick between the two zde should go, but I don't think he is the best d1 lynch. He is at least generating, albeit repetitive, content unlike some of these other guys.
after a wank.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:59 am

Post by BBmolla »

So I'm taking the impossible task of rereading this today.

Wish me luck.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Tammy »

@MoI - Zdenek I can handle, and I'm very thankful to the people who aren't giving him any credence and have told him he's stretching. I'm tired of the argument though but I'm trying to adjust to this site's lengths of day. I'm used to defending myself from attacks but as a day is 32 hours at my site, they are intense but short arguments. People rarely continue an argument with me longer than a day, and if it's a townie who suspects me day one - usually from not asking enough questions never from asking too many - they get over it day two as day one is just usually not my strongest day. But even in the case of when scum is doing what Zdenek is doing and deliberating mischaracterizing the things I do and say, it still doesn't usually last more than a day or two in real time. So, while it's exhausting, I know I'm not doing what he's accusing me of and can stand the attack, though it's absolutely the most ridiculous mafia argument I've ever gotten into, and I'll continue to defend against his ridiculous attacks.

Where I've about had it with this game is just some of the other crap. Maybe it's just a difference of site culture and I'm trying to get used to that too, but the types of personal attacks here are rather ridiculous. I mean I get told I'm condescending and patronizing all the time, because I really can be, and in the midst of heated arguments things are said, but not to this extent. I didn't expect to come into the thread last night and see me being cussed out by AV for whatever reason that was. That coupled with the statements concerning me afterwards just pushed me to my tipping point.

That being said, I can be a bit temperamental, and will probably get over it in a couple of days.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:27 am

Post by BBmolla »

So I haven't read the game but from what I've seen on this page Tammy is probably town.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:28 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 989, mastin2 wrote:
Tammy also should require no explanation. Tammy's posts in the original were horribad, and gave me an instant scumread.

What about the one post I made in the original thread, besides the joke vote, was horribad? I spent a lot of time trying to figure out the possible set up of the game and weighing the pros and cons of whether we should claim. I've never played in a game this large or with such a complicated set up, and I realize that maybe some of my thoughts were stupid, but I didn't think it was horribad. I thought I made a couple pretty good points for why we shouldn't mass claim so that town would have the best chance to win.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:34 am

Post by AurorusVox »

In post 990, greenknight wrote:Not posting in the first 30 pages = afk

Herpderp what about since then?

In post 995, Tammy wrote:I didn't expect to come into the thread last night and see me being cussed out by AV for whatever reason that was. That coupled with the statements concerning me afterwards just pushed me to my tipping point.

Hey gurl, I've apologised for that. Please don't let my cider rage put you off, it was harsh and I swore a lot and I didn't mean to be nasty. Look, I'm sure you're absolutely lovely and not a bitch at all, but that counts for nothing in this game where you're trying to kill me :(
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 998, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 995, Tammy wrote:I didn't expect to come into the thread last night and see me being cussed out by AV for whatever reason that was. That coupled with the statements concerning me afterwards just pushed me to my tipping point.

Hey gurl, I've apologised for that. Please don't let my cider rage put you off, it was harsh and I swore a lot and I didn't mean to be nasty. Look, I'm sure you're absolutely lovely and not a bitch at all, but that counts for nothing in this game where you're trying to kill me :(

How am I trying to kill you when I don't even have you on my suspect list and said that a couple of the arguments against you were crap? I'm not even voting for you or trying to get people to vote for you, so how am I trying to kill you?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”