Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

@Yos
Who, besides UberNinja (who a good deal of us argued with), do we
know
is town who I have been arguing with? I'm guessing that you're referring to Shadoweh and (to a limited extent) Amrun, but neither of them are conftown at all. Seems like you're starting with the assumption that your town reads are known as town, which they aren't.

And about my voting record, I'm not going to make any claims that it's awesome, but my main pushes were on Molla, Shadoweh and UberNinja. It's not like I've been throwing my votes around like confetti or wildly pushing mislynches, so I'm not sure what's so bad about it since all you've said is that it "really isn't good". Also why single my voting record out? No one's has been particularly sterling, especially from your scum reads.

Not feeling great about you dropping some vague suspicion on me on this basis.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

1) No you didn't. Don't lie. I don't believe for a SECOND you forgot I was voting you.

2) No, you're an idiot. Go read day 1. I am in like the top 10 active players and have commented on literally everything that has happened. Every lynch. Every major wagon. It's verifiable. Why the FUCK are you making incorrect claims when you can just check to see if they're true? What the fuck is wrong with you?

3) My site flakes were due to a) My father dying and b) my laptop being stolen. no, seriously FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. What the FUCK is wrong with you?

4) I am not skating, Ignore my argument (fuck you) if you want. I am posting plenty of relevent stances TODAY even. Like, I posted about yesterdays lynch. HELL, I was one of the only people VOCIFEROUSLY TRYING TO GET UN NOT LYNCHED. (fuck you) WHILE YOU WERE ON THE RAH RAH RAH LYNCH UN PARADE. (fuck you)

5) How the FUCK does me posting how I usually play independent of alignment (which is the statement you're referring to, oh yeah, forgot that part didn't you fuck face?) have ANYTHING TO DO with my town and scum meta? The self professed meta was how I play in general........ You are conveniently ignoring that fact to say it means I'm scum? GO READ ANY OF MY SCUM GAMES YOU LAZY FUCK. Hell, HALF OF THE PLAYERS IN THIS GAME WILL TELL YOU MY PLAY IN MUPPET MAFIA WAS DETAIL ORIENTED AND ACTIVE AS SCUM. You also still haven't responded to the fact that my play differentiated at the point of the crash, when I lost track of the thread. I mean, you can totally SAY that it didn't, but that's clearly not true. Just because you have shitty memory does not make me scum.

6) I have made several stances TODAY. I have made a stance on Staeg, I have made a stance on you. I was the most vocal against the UN lynch. I was the most vocal FOR the BBMolla lynch. Like, you're just so fucking clearly wrong that it hurts.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Fuck you.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by Tierce »

Oi. Shea. Calm the hell down.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

There are few buttons more volatile to push on me than claiming that I am a fucking flaker because I left the site when my father died. That is one of the lowest of the low blows.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by Tierce »

Believe me you, I have a couple Amrun-buttons too and I have yet to understand how/if they affect my read on her. That kind of reaction does not help anyone read anyone, though, so go smoke, drink tea, something, and drop the issue.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by Amrun »

I didn't think you would believe I forgot you voted me, but I don't really care.

It's a bit fun to see you riled up, though. Maybe you'll start giving a crap now. I was tired off you falling off the radar and wanted to shake things up.

You did fall off before the site crash, though you were active for most of day 1. I didn't say you were inactive the whole game. You've always been posting SOMETHING, but not involved the way you were in Day 1. That contrast is what I was noting.

Also, you were not the most vocal for the BB lynch. Sorry. You started off well, but then fell off in posting in general that day. That's my point.

But, all in all, I've liked your responses to me. Can you start playing again? I really enjoyed your play on Day 1.

p-edit: Oh, come off it. I don't know anything about you flaking when your father died. I don't even think I was part of the site then, and I don't care if I was or not. I've seen you abandon things myself and your father didn't die. I've heard other people say you are flaky in general. But still, I don't actually care. I said it because I knew it would piss you off and that was the whole point.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

Though I am sorry for upsetting you about your father. I really didn't have any idea about that and wasn't meaning to imply anything there.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

my arguments against her are completely valid, not influenced by the past exchange. Edit the fuck yous out of my posts if you must, but you cant defeat the points I raised. Amrun is still scum, and this was true BEFORE she invented a case against me out of thin air, posted about my father because she "knew it would piss me off," and then grinned and said "awwww shucks, I'm sorry!"
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

stepping away from this game to cool down tonight. I think it is only fair to let the game know that I am considering requesting replacement. I have a hard time playing with someone who uses tactics like the one amrun just did. I will not decide right now, but I will think about it tomorrow when I am calmer.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by Amrun »

I never posted about your father. Where did I post about your father? As I said, I'm pretty sure I wasn't even on the site then. I don't know anything about it.

I'm not bothered by the fuck yous, for the record.

I don't think you get my point. I DID invent a case on you out of thin air. I wanted to get into an exchange with you because I didn't have a proper read on you besides "not bluescum," which isn't enough.

I'm pretty happy with you being town. I agree with Yosarian that the exchange with Reck looks pretty genuine, but I needed a little bit more than that.

I meant to rile you up and get a reaction from you, not remind you of your dead father. Go ahead and think I did that on purpose, if you want, but when you cool down you'll probably realize that's not really logical.

Instead of just lashing out at me and opening with the "fuck you" I sort of expected after the first post, though, you looked at my possible motivations. You didn't exactly explore them fully, and only looked at one side out of two, but it felt genuine enough to me

p-edit: I didn't do anything that anyone in the world would or should have an issue with. I'm sorry it upset you like that, but it isn't actually my fault.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by Tierce »

This 'inventing cases' thing needs to stop if you are town, Amrun. :/ (Which I think you are, fwiw.) Your initial case on BB was invented, your case on Shea was invented... you can't be surprised if people accuse you of making up stuff when they go through your cases later on.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

My case on BB was not invented. It had some weak initial reasoning to support my gut. That's not invented. That "invented" case led to a scum wagon and a scum flip, thanks very much.

This was not at all the same. I wasn't voting TSQ nor did I ever intend to. I name dropped him last in a list of three to see what he would do and try to get him to engage in the game a little. OH DEAR GOD HOW HORRIBLE I AM.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by Amrun »

Also I'd appreciate stopping the condescension, Tierce.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Tierce »

It's not condescension at all. :/ Seriously, what the hell is wrong with people. Is it a culture thing? A language barrier? I don't know, but it was not my intent.

My point is that I scumhunt via logic, and that kind of thing really really screws with me, is all. Any further discussion about it can wait till postgame.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Post by Amrun »

If that's not your intention, then that's great. I just think you talk down to me specifically kind of all across the board and it was starting to grate a little.

In this case, yes, I understand what you mean, but I use a lot of methods to scumhunt. I use logic, of course, but I don't always present it fully. I do when it's something worth presenting.

But sometimes showing all the cards in your deck doesn't get the job done.

I also scumhunt with feeling, and reaction fishing, and intent seeking, and that sometimes involves things that can be a little opaque to the outsider (ie anyone not in my tiny tiny little brain).

In this game, I'm having trouble. I feel like my scum reads are shit and I don't know why. Even BBmolla, whom I was so sure was scum, was begun on weak grounds, and I know that.

I have some very strong town reads, and that's good, but I usually have some very strong scum reads to go with it. I have scum reads, but they're not ... materializing like they usually do.

So, when traditional methods aren't working, go for something else. Shake things up. Turn your null reads into a read worth having. That's all I was trying to do with TSQ, and I succeeded. I'm very sorry it made him emotional, but I couldn't have known it would do that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

This thread already had enough fucks in it. It did not need more. >_>
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

But fucks are fun!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 775, Untrod Tripod wrote:@Yos
Who, besides UberNinja (who a good deal of us argued with), do we
know
is town who I have been arguing with? I'm guessing that you're referring to Shadoweh and (to a limited extent) Amrun, but neither of them are conftown at all. Seems like you're starting with the assumption that your town reads are known as town, which they aren't.

And about my voting record, I'm not going to make any claims that it's awesome, but my main pushes were on Molla, Shadoweh and UberNinja. It's not like I've been throwing my votes around like confetti or wildly pushing mislynches, so I'm not sure what's so bad about it since all you've said is that it "really isn't good". Also why single my voting record out? No one's has been particularly sterling, especially from your scum reads.

Not feeling great about you dropping some vague suspicion on me on this basis.

Yes, I'm mostly talking about UN here.

Like I said, it's basically process of elimination at this point. Nothing you've done really feels scummy to me, and I don't have a scum gut read from you, I just can't eliminate you from being scum at this point, and it doesn't really feel like most of your actions have really pushed the pro-town win condition. So, yeah, my reasons for having you that low on the list are really vague; I really wanted to put you higher, but I couldn't justify it to myself.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Woah. Shea, I really think you're reading things into Amrun's posts that aren't there. She just made a few vague comments about your activity level, which is something that people are always going to discuss in a game; I think you're taking things way more personally then they were intended.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well, I kind of feel the same way about UT, except that he pushed BB counterwagons hard, so there's that.

I kind of decided he was town on Day 1, but too many town reads etc. There's nothing REALLY strong that suggest he is town, and the stuff that was there was anti-redscum, and he's more likely to be bluescum than red.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:45 am

Post by Fate »

So FUCKING cheeky.

Post bullshit in the thread and everytime someone blows up you go "TEEHEE INVENTED CASE"

Guns toward Amrun, hammers toward Staeg seriously what the HELL is he still doing alive? Yos you admit Staeg has looked like shit why are you giving him an out "oh well if he tries to scumhunt I won't lynch him" how does that in anyway detract from his PAST scumminess?

Staeg's crimes cannot be pardoned. He's claimed fucking vanilla which screams "DONT CROSSKILL PL0X I WANT TO LIVE FOREVER"

WE GET IT there's two fuckign scumteams ONE LYNCH AT A TIME PEOPLE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:25 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Well one thing is certain, TSQ and Amrun are not on the same scum team. I hold this truth from Captain Obvious himself.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 796, Fate wrote:So FUCKING cheeky.

Post bullshit in the thread and everytime someone blows up you go "TEEHEE INVENTED CASE"

Guns toward Amrun, hammers toward Staeg seriously what the HELL is he still doing alive? Yos you admit Staeg has looked like shit why are you giving him an out "oh well if he tries to scumhunt I won't lynch him" how does that in anyway detract from his PAST scumminess?

Staeg's crimes cannot be pardoned. He's claimed fucking vanilla which screams "DONT CROSSKILL PL0X I WANT TO LIVE FOREVER"

WE GET IT there's two fuckign scumteams ONE LYNCH AT A TIME PEOPLE

I might end up lynching. We'll see what he does. I just have a really hard time seeing day 1 Nuwen as scum, but maybe I'm just a sucker for people who defend me. I do know that if Staeg doesn't start producing something useful soon, we're going to have to get rid of him, we can't afford a dead weight like that sitting around forever and the process of elimination razor is shaving closer and closer every day.

I still think Prozac is much more likely to actually be scum though, and I really want to get rid of one more obvscum before we start working our way through the merely useless players. It's not like his play has been any more useful, either, and I'm not buying his "I'm always early in the game" defense. I've played with him a bunch of times before, and sure he gets more active later in the games, but even early on he usually tries a lot harder then this. Looking at his posts, I have him down as "deeply demoralized scum" at this point; it feels like he's basically given up on this game, which doesn't make any sense as town since town is doing awesome at this point.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Staeg »

I'm still reading along and all that, and I'll get something actually useful out tomorrow.
sa vrede?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”