Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 449, Pine wrote:
In post 447, Bunnylover wrote:
In post 441, Pine wrote:Arright, so your argument then is to lynch me because I've annoyed and mocked you. I could forgive it if you thought there was a Town/Scum Neighbor dichotomy and had concluded that I was the Scum Neighbor, but you're just a butthurt ten-year-old.

McQueen has absolutely no credibility in my eyes anymore, and I will be making every effort not to engage in his ego-stroking until he grows the fuck up.

This is the problem right here.
You got it so stuck in your head that someone has to be scum in the neighbor that you refuse to consider anything else.
Holding onto site meta is going to get you lynched, and if your town you need to stop.

IN OTHER WORDS, I KNOW YOU'RE TOWN. AGAIN. AND WILL TRY TO LYNCH YOU IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP AND STOP PUSHING THIS ANGLE THAT YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT.

Seriously people. Bunnyscum self-confirms right here.

Unvote
Vote: Bunny

No excuses, no one else. Bunny. Right now.

Because everyone following you right and I must be panicing?
You know with those 8 votes............ oh wait 2 votes on me?
Theres no helping you. You've dug your own grave.
Vote: Pine
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Pine »

Holding onto site meta is going to get you lynched, and if your town you need to stop.

How is this anything other than scum making threats?

HEY, STOP MAKING A CASE AGAINST ME, OR I'LL LYNCH YOU FOR MAKING A CASE AGAINST ME. NOT BECAUSE I THINK YOU'RE SCUM, BUT BECAUSE YOU'RE MAKING A CASE AGAINST ME.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 415, Oversoul wrote:I consider the reasoning used against BBmolla to be faulty and the people on his wagon going after the wrong person just like the people voting Pine and Nacho are going after the wrong person since no one looks particularly scummy.

The wagons look like the people on them need for there to be a wagon..

You've reminded me. Yes, some said they thought it was BBscum. I like Nacho's reason the best because I even got on BB's case day 1. I'm turned off by the hops, but I don't care about the speed at which the wagon took off.

Now can you explain why you want to go back to the Bunny wabbit?

I still don't like andy and Sly, and Sly's chainsaw of BB seems like Nacho is either being warmed up for later, or Sly is deflecting from BB because they're buddies. It's possible the doc didn't protect DG due to thinking Sly's harassment post-claim was some sort of counterclaim.

I'd end up hitting myself if I let andy off the hook, because I always drop the right suspect that gets away in endgame, and I don't feel my suspicion is wrong on him. I could do with voting Sly as well over his bad plays, but
seriously
think andy should be considered the ace card.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by knox »

In post 444, SlySly wrote:
In post 427, knox wrote:
I wonder why bunny never mentioned/confirmed the pairing in day 1, thinking maybe she was trying to distance herself from her partner.

If memory has not failed me, I believe Bunny did confirm the pairing on D1.

I couldn’t find any post where bunny confirmed the pairing. In #17 and #134 bunny said he didn’t remember anyone soft claiming mason but remembered the discussion on the difference between neighbours and masons. Didn’t claim neighbour though.

In post 444, knox wrote:
Until someone convinces me otherwise, either through their scummy play or through the presentation of their outstanding case, I'm happy with my vote.

Are you saying you haven’t seen any other scummy play since the game restarted? Do you have any other suspects?

Also this again please,
In post 427, knox wrote:
@Everyone: I also wouldn’t mind knowing who else was playing in the other thread and what their opinion on the mason soft claim accusations are? If it was 5 pages worth of discussion surely it would have been hard to miss.

I would like to hear from Andy, PM and Nacho too.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Post by Kise »

I didn't see it. I was pretty busy before the crash, but a different kind of busy than I am now.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

If BL didn't always play a defensive game then I'd be more tempted to see BL scum.
I'm not saying she can't be, it's just that I know she plays a similar, quiet, defensive game as town.

I'm preferring a BB, sly lynch
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:45 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Alright, reading time.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:24 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 449, Pine wrote:
In post 441, Pine wrote:Arright, so your argument then is to lynch me because I've annoyed and mocked you. I could forgive it if you thought there was a Town/Scum Neighbor dichotomy and had concluded that I was the Scum Neighbor, but you're just a butthurt ten-year-old.

McQueen has absolutely no credibility in my eyes anymore, and I will be making every effort not to engage in his ego-stroking until he grows the fuck up.

This is the problem right here.
You got it so stuck in your head that someone has to be scum in the neighbor that you refuse to consider anything else.

IN OTHER WORDS, I KNOW YOU'RE TOWN. AGAIN. AND WILL TRY TO LYNCH YOU IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP AND STOP PUSHING THIS ANGLE THAT YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT.

Seriously people. Bunnyscum self-confirms right here.

Unvote
Vote: Bunny

No excuses, no one else. Bunny. Right now.

YOU'RE USING EXCUSES RIGHT HERE. PINE SCUM SELF-CONFIRMS RIGHT HERE.

RE-VOTE: Pine.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:28 am

Post by mcqueen »

Is it just me, or are Nachomamma8 and mastin2 lurking? :o
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:57 am

Post by mcqueen »

@T-Bone - V/LA Saturday - Monday, although I may be able to post Saturday.

Happy Easter, everyone!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:26 am

Post by Pine »

WHAT excuses?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:29 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 460, Pine wrote:WHAT excuses?

Can you vote yourself, now?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:33 am

Post by mcqueen »

Oh yeah -
In post 444, SlySly wrote:
In post 427, knox wrote:
I wonder why bunny never mentioned/confirmed the pairing in day 1, thinking maybe she was trying to distance herself from her partner.

If memory has not failed me, I believe Bunny did confirm the pairing on D1.

In post 427, knox wrote:
Bunny lurks and seems scummy to me.

I've played with Bunny before and she's playing pretty much the same as she did in that game and she was town. With that said, I would vote her before Pine at this point, though Pine's townieness has slipped a bit today.

In post 427, knox wrote:
I don’t like how Sly is tunnelling on NM over the possible mason soft claim. It is unhelpful for everyone, especially the players who have replaced in and weren’t there for the event. I would understand one or two posts to make sure everyone knew about your suspicions and would take it under consideration but it would also help if you gave your opinion on the events happening in this thread.

Pretty much all of your posts are about the mason claim, apart from voting DG after he claimed and the questions about why you voted him. Why not give opinions about anything else? You are following the thread, popping into answer questions whenever they come so why the lurking?

I've voted for what has struck me as the scummiest so far. I responded as people came in and called my case fabrication. Once NM came in and clarified the truth of my case, as you can see, I've backed off of driving it home.

---

Until someone convinces me otherwise, either through their scummy play or through the presentation of their outstanding case, I'm happy with my vote.

SlySly, no one is paying attention to you anymore, but to vote you. This is shit and your case is shit. You think it's great, when you fail to see the giant holes in it. Maybe you need glasses. Please stop flaunting your case around, like it's so great, when it's dirtbag shit.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:35 am

Post by mcqueen »

@SlySly - I'm even tempted to lynch your case, just for how much you've been buddying it, like it's your scum partner.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:55 am

Post by Pine »

In post 461, mcqueen wrote:
In post 460, Pine wrote:WHAT excuses?

Can you vote yourself, now?

I'm quite serious. What the fuck are you talking about? I present an actual case on BL, and you say I'm making excuses. Please explain.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:21 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Alright, so these are just going to be random notes as I'm reading through the game.

Day 1

- First, I want to get this straight. The neighbors are Pine, Kise, and Bunnylover, correct?

- TS's response in #30 to BB's #29 makes me feel like they couldn't be partners.

- Seeing that multiple people are saying that chkflip is playing to his town meta, I'm going to put him as town for now. I didn't like his side of the argument with BB, though. Or his reasoning for voting Damon.

- Who replaced Alex? Because they're town. Reasoning being that the Mod refused to put their (and my) replacement on the OP, when that could be useful information for a scumbuddy.

-
@mastin:
Why haven't you gotten a read on Bunnylover yet?

- I *really* don't like Sly supporting the lynch of the claimed Cop Day 1 and not specifically stating whether or not he was counterclaiming him. Especially when you see that Damon was town.

- TS's reaction to the Cop claim in #139 feels very town. The fact that this has happened with TS before strengthens that read.

-mcqueen's reaction to the Cop claim is also bad, but not to the degree of Sly's due to it being mcqueen. On the other hand, I'm not sure mcqueen would push that hard on Damon if he knew Damon was town.

- mcqueen's self-meta puts a damper on his town read from the above point.

- chk's #164 is very terrible.

- Also noting that I will likely not believe any Doctor/Bodyguard/that type of role that claims in this game, as they were not on the Cop.

- Something about Andycyca's #177 REALLY irks me. He told chkflip that he might be wrong in his vote on Damon, but he said differently of Sly. Still, there's something else about this post.

- Kise caught the same thing I did. Town points for him.

- Sly's post about "if we keep DG around" in #192 is only written in a "DG is Town" perspective, which is bad. Very bad. Plus asking to get investigated is always a bad go.

- mcqueen's #203 is very town-like.

- Overtoast, in #204, missed the part where Sly blatantly said he wasn't claiming Cop. The fact that he believed there were two Cops claiming puts him as a good candidate for a partner of Sly. His next post goes with that theory.

-
@Mod:
Is the final votecount correct? Specifically the number of people voting Andy?

Day 2

- I really like Nacho's attack on BB.

- BB's posts on Page 11 really give me absolutely no tell, which is a problem.

- mastin's defense of BB in #265 alarms me, as the only person I see on the wagon that gives me anything close to a scum read is Overtoast. And his vote looked like it could be a bus.

- Overtoast's #280 unvote seems like really coincidental timing.

- mcqueen's #329/330 make him even more obv. town.

- Pine townslipped in #354.

-

So if I had to say who was scum right now, it would be Sly, Overtoast, BB, Andy, and either mastin or Bunnylover. One of these could drop off depending on how many scum we have. I'm really feeling the Sly-Overtoast-BB team, though.

People that are, without a shadow of a doubt, town

mcqueen
Pine
Whoever replaced Alex

VOTE: BBMolla
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:00 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

In post 465, kondi2424 wrote:
- First, I want to get this straight. The neighbors are Pine, Kise, and Bunnylover, correct?

Kise is a neighbour?
[quote="In post 465, kondi2424"
- Who replaced Alex? Because they're town. Reasoning being that the Mod refused to put their (and my) replacement on the OP, when that could be useful information for a scumbuddy.[/quote]
uh, what?

wouldn't the mod PM their scumbuddy if they were replaced? Having to check the OP seems a very crude method imho.

In post 452, Kise wrote:It's possible the doc didn't protect DG due to thinking Sly's harassment post-claim was some sort of counterclaim.

when did we get a doc?
- Seeing that multiple people are saying that chkflip is playing to his town meta, I'm going to put him as town for now.

That isn't really logical though is it? When people who's alignment you do not know make a claim like that you can't just blindly trust them. If you find him suspect then that's more than enough reason to do so. I hardly recall a difference between chkflip's town and scum playstyles anyways.

So if I had to say who was scum right now, it would be Sly, Overtoast, BB, Andy, and either mastin or Bunnylover. One of these could drop off depending on how many scum we have. I'm really feeling the Sly-Overtoast-BB team, though.

You're suggesting a mafiosi team of 5?

I feel slightly sorry for Oversoul (Overtoast? i do like that nick now actually) and andy. They were so obviously town in the previous thread it's a shame not a shred of that remains.

I can roll with the rest though (except for maybe Mastin)

~~~~
Sorry that's a bit brief. i should really put some analysis of my own up rather than comment on those of other players but I've been hard pressed for time this Easter. apologies again
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:12 am

Post by kondi2424 »

I don't know. It's obvious the Pine and Bunnylover are, but it looked like Kise was too.

Your second quote is messed up.

You have a point on the third quote. Two of the people who said it I don't particularly trust, but Kise said it as well, so I think I can trust it.

What's a normal number of scum in a Large Normal? I've only played a few, so I don't know.
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 451, Pine wrote:

How is this anything other than scum making threats?

HEY, STOP MAKING A CASE AGAINST ME, OR I'LL LYNCH YOU FOR MAKING A CASE AGAINST ME. NOT BECAUSE I THINK YOU'RE SCUM, BUT BECAUSE YOU'RE MAKING A CASE AGAINST ME.

Thats not a case. A case is when you go Bunny is scum because of this evidence or connections in his post or the cop guilty or his interaction with scum.
What your calling a case is Bunny has to be scum because I am town and we are in a neighbor together.
No evidence, no in depth analysis, no nothing.

@Knox: It was probably the previous thread that I confirmed our neighbor together (me and pine).

@Kondi: No. The neighbor are just Pine and I.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:22 am

Post by Pine »

Hey Kondi. You know how I've said you don't suck when you actually play a game? This is it. Keep it up, and I'll stop mocking you.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:41 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 452, Kise wrote:Now can you explain why you want to go back to the Bunny wabbit?

Because Pine v. BL is distracting as all hell and will not end until one of them is either lynched or killed and at this point I think it is safer to remove the distractions as early as possible to have an easier late game.

I agree that Andy needs to be looked at, but he can't really react to the pressure right now because of his LA status.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:00 am

Post by BBmolla »

Kondi your conclusion in that post makes zero sense.

"*town stuff BB did*
*null stuff BB did*
*stuff other people did with BB*

Vot BB"

wut
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:03 am

Post by kondi2424 »

My conclusion on you being scum was mostly Nacho's case, along with you being absolutely null to me. Where did I say stuff you did was town?
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:06 am

Post by BBmolla »

nvm I misread
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”