Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Benmage »

So UT and Shadoweh check bacn in and we're g2g?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Benmage »

I wish DGB would give me more love :cry: :cry:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:27 am

Post by kuribo »

Porochaz wrote:
kuribo wrote:hey poro, I was playing this way before Fate ever even posted here

Fine. Im still upset you seem to be focussing on yourself a lot and not on others. :(

honestly? The site crash and my extended work schedule has dapped alot of my will. I've had a hard time across the board getting my groove back and getting THE THIRST going.

Quote tags fixed.
-Glork
Last edited by Glork on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Amrun »

I didn't say I had a plan. I wanted to hear what you thought.

Aggression is actually perfectly normal in my meta. Where did you get the impression that it is not?

You'd have to point out those logical fallacies. No one pointed any out. Shea pointed out that I hadn't mentioned him before - as I had hoped he would. That's not being logically unsound; it's being purposefully inconsistent in order to engender a response. It worked.

How does Yos being dead have anything to do with me agreeing with Yos' case - since I agreed while he was alive as well? Wouldn't I have had an easier time pushing your lynch through if I had kept him alive, if I was scum, theoretically?

I have agreed with Yos' case but added to it. There's not much more that CAN be added because you have about 3 posts with less content. The backbone of the case on you is your lack of content.

You say I have a plan, but you still haven't shown me that you didn't just make that up. What made you think that?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think amruns claim to "not have a plan." is pretty bizarre given that she has said repeatedly that she does esoteric things for small reasons. (i.e. her interactions with yos day 1, her "trying to get me riled up to read me better." Then the transition to switching to a "super secret plan." is even weirder.

Amrun is really not reading right.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Amrun »

There is a difference between short-term plans and long-term plans.

That's not the point, though. I'm trying to read Porochaz, not myself, so it's not important what I think. If I spoon feed him the answers, that won't help me one bit.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Porochaz »

We did, but that wasn't exactly your usual game. And Im sure I died early on in that...

I meant in your posts rather than your RL. I know how it feels though.

In other news we need to wait for fate to speak.

Urgh I need to go to bed. Did I not post that Amrun? In a summarised nutshell, the steps you have taken look like your scum taking advantage. Like, if I were to imagine your qt, I could imagine a post from you stating "If we kill yos then taking advantage of prozac will be easy" type thing.

You realise right (and because there keeps being additional posts everytime I submit) that I am also not trying to read myself. Yes, I know I've played weakly thus far, Im hoping now I have gained a "save point" for the remaining players that I can grab much more of a hook into this game. I am trying to read you, I said posts ago:

In post 836, Porochaz wrote:I look forward to this expansion because if you search "Porochaz", "Poro" and "Prozac" when iso'ing your posts it makes you look like you're taking advantage

The fact you haven't done this makes me even more convinced.

Whats more the whole thing about whether you have a plan or not is a pretty good example of one of your logical inconsistencies.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Benmage »

We need Shadoweh whose browsing to comment.

And UT. Thats it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

That post made very little sense. I was replying to kuribo in the first two paragraphs, benmage in the third and amrun thereafter.

I also meant to say: I am, however, trying to read you.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 957, Benmage wrote:We need Shadoweh whose browsing to comment.

And UT. Thats it.

Your hunger for this lynch is putting me off completely. Considering even if he does come back with a thread, I would have more than likely voted for him anyway. Your lack of patience makes me think that his statement of you lying holds more weight than initially thought.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:40 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 959, Porochaz wrote:

And UT. Thats it.

Your hunger for this lynch is putting me off completely. Considering even if he does come back with a thread, I would have more than likely voted for him anyway. Your lack of patience makes me think that his statement of you lying holds more weight than initially thought.

Because everyone has patience when they've caught scum...? What?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

If we are more than likely going to lynch him anyway then it shouldn't matter either way. Why it does is whats worrying me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 960, Amrun wrote:
In post 959, Porochaz wrote:

And UT. Thats it.

Because everyone has patience when they've caught scum...? What?

:lol: :lol:

Exactly. How many more times do you want Fate to say he won't claim? I don't care for flailing scum. If I was pushing it hard, I be asking for a hammer, not waiting for 2 others to check in/be questioning TSQ/asking tierce to posts vcs etc etc.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 961, Porochaz wrote:If we are more than likely going to lynch him anyway then it shouldn't matter either way. Why it does is whats worrying me.

You've never been excited with scum between your crosshairs? There's nothing left from Fate anyways. He's caught, and has shutdown.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Shadoweh »

There are five pages let me read them first jesus
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Amrun »

Also, Porochaz, are you really telling me that you expected my out-of-game persona to be the same as my in-game persona?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 963, Benmage wrote:
In post 961, Porochaz wrote:If we are more than likely going to lynch him anyway then it shouldn't matter either way. Why it does is whats worrying me.

You've never been excited with scum between your crosshairs? There's nothing left from Fate anyways. He's caught, and has shutdown.

Obviously, but at the same time, (see the now sadly deleted arkham city mafia) I know there is a time for lynching, and it's not it. Yet.

I need to put my fears to rest about his claim that you are unreliable as a cop. I have always stated within this game role =/= alignment and shouldn't influence my decision, so he can decide not to claim for all I care, its the evidence that I want.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:52 am

Post by kuribo »

Porochaz wrote:If we are more than likely going to lynch him anyway then it shouldn't matter either way. Why it does is whats worrying me.

No. Not when it's Fate. He's talked his way out of worse. In Aftermath, he claimed to have a guilty on Hoppster N1. I tracked Fate to nowhere that night, and called him out on it. Town lynched Hoppster, I got NK'd and flipped tracker... And Fate? He survived to endgame to win as scum.

HEY FATE, IF IT WAS YOU CLAIMING A GUILTY, YOU WOULD EXPECT NOTHING LESS THAN A QUICKLYNCH.

Quote tag fixed.
-Glork
Last edited by Glork on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 965, Amrun wrote:Also, Porochaz, are you really telling me that you expected my out-of-game persona to be the same as my in-game persona?

That came out of nowhere. No, my experience of you within games has been a pusher of things. Having opinions that usually differ greatly from my own, and generally being firm and confident in your reads but not outright aggressive about it. I see a lot of fucks in this game but not sure about your opinions.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Benmage »

So you dont ask me?

He's referring to me faking a cop on him over a year ago in a dramonic game. It was my first experience with CAPSLAWK Spamfesters. The spamfest was ruining the game. It was also before I realized dram games where over-modded newb filled spamsquad games that one shouldnt care about nor try hard in.

It was so blatantly fake. I claimed daycop on him d1 just to lynch him and get him to stfu. And I reneged it because it finally got the spammers to stfu and give the day direction.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 967, kuribo wrote:
Porochaz wrote:If we are more than likely going to lynch him anyway then it shouldn't matter either way. Why it does is whats worrying me.

No. Not when it's Fate. He's talked his way out of worse. In Aftermath, he claimed to have a guilty on Hoppster N1. I tracked Fate to nowhere that night, and called him out on it. Town lynched Hoppster, I got NK'd and flipped tracker... And Fate? He survived to endgame to win as scum.

HEY FATE, IF IT WAS YOU CLAIMING A GUILTY, YOU WOULD EXPECT NOTHING LESS THAN A QUICKLYNCH.

I know Fate - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18892 - This is why I won't listen to him speak. All I want is a link. Not the bullshit that will inevitably come with it and that I will ignore.

Quote tag fixed. -.-
-Glork
Last edited by Glork on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Porochaz »

Also I didn't ask you because I wanted to here it from him. If that is the case he's referring to, then you have no problem about where my vote will go.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Amrun »

I think the post I thought was to me was to someone else (the first part), so the question didn't come from nowhere, but disregard its source. I was confused.

I don't know that I've ever said "fuck" to anyone in this game. o.O What?

I've also been clear about my opinions. However, in this game, I've had less firm opinions on scum than usual, so I get that. I have some very firm town opinions. It's kind of driving me slowly insane. I can make up a scum read on anyone, but it's not the same as having that conviction. I had it with BB, though, but after that, it's been ... strange. That's just how it goes sometimes.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Porochaz »

There seems to be less than I initially thought, really I meant your language was more aggressive than the word itself.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm good with the Fate wagon. I've felt kind of iffy about him for the last two game days due to his passivity. He really coasted through the last two lynches and frankly I've never seen town Fate go this quietly into that good night.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”