Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1148, Zar wrote:Tammy
(Her questioning hints to slight defenses #115, #119, #418, #457. While her OMGUssy tunnel of Zdenek for mischaracterization seems genuine, it looks like she's looking to divert the attention, and there's something that rubs me the wrong way about her acknowlegdment of avoiding to bring/use META into games, while she is using META to point out the consistency of her playstyle seems out of character).

This is a lie. He knows I don't do underhanded things in asking questions. He's parroting things that Zdenek said that he knows are untrue. He knows this because he's played with me enough times and modded enough games to know that I don't do shit like that. He knows I ask questions to enter into conversations with people, and he sure as hell knows that when I decide to defend a player I'm pretty explicit about it.

He also knows that I think it's fine to discuss self-meta in the fact of discussing your playstyle to help someone understand you. He's seen me do it more than once; he's also heard me say that I think it's fine. He knows the type of meta I don't agree with is saying "Player X did this in game B, therefore player X is scum."

Look I know that from the outside it looks like I'm reacting badly and I probably am to a certain extent, but he knows that he's timed these posts and worded them with the tone he has to get to me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1201, Tammy wrote:
In post 1195, Zar wrote:
In post 1151, Tammy wrote:
In post 1148, Zar wrote:
Tammy
(Her questioning hints to slight defenses #115, #119, #418, #457. While her OMGUssy tunnel of Zdenek for mischaracterization seems genuine, it looks like she's looking to divert the attention, and there's something that rubs me the wrong way about her acknowlegdment of avoiding to bring/use META into games, while she is using META to point out the consistency of her playstyle seems out of character).

Hmmm...it looks like I was wrong and we are cursed to not be on team innocent together once again, huh? So, Zar, how is my question in #457 a slight defense? Considering that 457 isn't a question at all but a response to why I ask questions, you're going to have to do better than that. How are any of them?

Considering there are two team innocents, the odds of both of us being in the same one are rather low, perhaps?

By the way this is my note on your #457. Tell me how my logic is faulty here, please.

#457 Weak Defense against Zdenek (more a reactive counter-accusation), based on "excessive questioning". Tammy's soft attack is based on being possibly halted.

In 115, I'd like for you to point out who I'm slightly defending and why. How is me responding to Greenknight's vote on Avox and asking for his opinion on the debate of the other thread in light of the person he was originally in agreement with who ended up changing his mind a defense of...anyone? I was having a conversation with Greenknight to help me determine what I thought about Greenknight.

#115. You are bringing up a point about AV which I interpret as asking greeknight to reevaluate his position on AV.

In 119, I'd like for you to point out who I'm slightly defending and why. In that post I state that I don't like policy lynches, or comments like the one being presented. If you read you'll notice that Foxace changed Norman's words and suggested a policy lynch. So who am I defending there? I would have said the same thing no matter who had done it.

You are diminishing Foxace's vote on Norman by emphasizing it's policy lynch nature.

In 418, I'd like for you to point out who I'm slightly defending and why. I'm asking your predecessor if that's the only thing he found suspicious about Shadow1 as I was trying to evaluate your predecessor.

Point clarified.

You're stretching, Zar. The sad thing is you know I know you're stretching, and you're still actually trying to do it. So, either you're testing me to see if I'm innocent or you're throwing undeserved crap at me to cast suspicion my way.

Same goes to you, I hope you will be doing better than defending against people find you suspicious by accusing them of "throwing undeserved crap your way."

You are using faulty information concerning meta as well. I told LMP that I try to avoid meta as much as I can when I asked him about how often he uses word choice to catch killers - which if you look at it is me asking him about his playstyle, which is a type of meta that I've always thought was perfectly acceptable. He linked me to a previous game he played to show me an example...that is the type of meta I said I try to avoid. But, Zar, how does me explaining my play style in order to explain myself seem out of character to you?

Struck me as rather awkward you chose to rely on it while you were putting META off in previous posts here. But I guess it seems you find using playstyle META agreeable. Will keep that as a mental note.

I await your response as it should tell me everything I need to know about your alignment.

Do let me know.

Bullshit Zar! You know what you've just spewed is bullshit and you know I know it.

I cannot believe you are saying that I was getting greenknight to reevaluate his position on AV with the question. You know for a fact that I don't ask underhanded questions like that. You know for a fact that I ask exactly the questions I want to know. (BTW: Greenknight himself doesn't even think that I was doing that.) You know I don't play that way.

You know for a fact how I feel about policy lynches. You know for a fact that I think it's rude to change someone's quotes in a post, and say something rude about them. You know for a fact that I wasn't diminishing someone's vote. You know I don't play that way.

You know for a fact that I think it's fine to discuss your play style in order to come to an understanding with someone else.

Why you lying Zar? Why you parroting?

Seriously guys, if I do not make it through the night do not take your eyes off of him.

This is a good counter-wagon.

unvote

vote Zar

This was my response to his going in more depth about his lies. He knows exactly what he's doing here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:42 am

Post by Tammy »

@Mod - I am so very sorry, but I need to replace out.
House Lannister
House Lannister
Goon
House Lannister
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:07 am

Post by House Lannister »

I have nothing else to discuss with you. Your insults are directed at me, not at my playstyle. You call me smug, liar, manipulative, and God-knows what else. And you are bringing up all the private trash in Mafiascum? You depress me. You are relying on out of game to get me out of this game. Well guess what: consider yourself succeeded. This is beyond solution for the town team. Seacore is already informed. I'm leaving this game. And I'm blacklisting you from any game I play or mod from now on, to the eternity and beyond in this site and any other site. Refrain from contacting me by any means available.

I joined this game because Faraday referred me to Seacore to help him (The same Faraday that spent two days doing all-nighters to help me launch my game). I unfortunaltely have paid the price of lending a hand to the persons that helped me before by knowing in a public thread what you really think of me. But it's all good. At least I know where I really stand.

---

To everyone else: a few things:

1) I apologize to all of you for the spiral of nonsense my exchange with Tammy has diverted into.
2) Pine's idea of splitting players into Lawful / Non Lawful only helps the scum-teams narrow their kills and achieve their Win-Cons easier. Be wary of it.
3) This is a town slot. I refuse to claim anything else other than Town-aligned.
4) I was working on my Haze and Brizzringer reads.

- I don't find Haze particularly scummy, despite the low post count. While actively lurking, Haze has made an effort to engage and comment on more people than a few more of the active players.
- Brizzringer's play is openly opportunistic. The last post he made before the Night was called is extremely Wishy Washy and something more likely to come from scum.
- I honestly have no opinion on Shadoweh. She keeps calling me scum but has yet to give a good reason.
- I still suspect shadow1psc. His defense is based into diverting his accusations into others.
Let it never be said that House Lannister does not reward those who serve it.
Hydra Account: Zar +
[Expecto Patronum/Sophie]
- VACANT HEAD.
House Lannister
House Lannister
Goon
House Lannister
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:08 am

Post by House Lannister »

Mod this is Zar. Consider my Morning PM effective
Let it never be said that House Lannister does not reward those who serve it.
Hydra Account: Zar +
[Expecto Patronum/Sophie]
- VACANT HEAD.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:36 am

Post by Junpei »

Wait -- Zar = House Lannister?

Also you guys replacing out is ridiculous; one of you try not to be insecure and stay, at least.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

There was a lot more there than just this thread.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Moneybags
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Moneybags »

In post 1470, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1414, Moneybags wrote:So let me get this straight.
We jump on a CD wagon, and he claims cop. Is this the same alignment as Pine?
Then he votes pine.
Well.

I missed this. Where did you read it?

I missread. Look at my last post.

And dsjkvhskdgher. Tammy is town. MOS find someone else to pick on. You're wasting time.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1481, PeregrineV wrote:There was a lot more there than just this thread.

I gathered that. I don't personally think those replace-outs are indicative of scum. Wish they could stay in though.
after a wank.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Zdenek »

MoS also should take Pine's meta into consideration when evaluating his claim - particularly his play in AFFC.

In post 1430, Pine wrote:Zdenek slipped in his first quote of 1413. Town has no idea about the NK patterns. I'm guessing here about the alternating NKs - note Zdenek's certainty of both teams getting kills each night. Boom, headshot

Good to see that you can't read.

In post 1444, Mastermind of Sin wrote:You two pretty much spent the whole time fighting over each other's playstyle. That's not particularly hard to fake.

I don't think that I was arguing over her playstyle, but whatever.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Seacore »

Lost Butterfly replaces Zar. Thanks LB!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by Pine »

Zar/Lannister is at least the second time I've heard a desire to split Lawful vs Chaotic attributed to me.

I don't want to do that, at least not on a large scale. It would be counter-productive for the many reasons already discussed. However, on the individual scale, if I can determine a person's threat/non-threat status, beyond the doubt that their simple claim gives, I'm going to do it.

@Zdenek: I can't read? I notice you don't actually refute the point, you simply say "NOPE, LOL". Care to show me where I'm wrong? And remember - you're limited to Town's uninformed perspective.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

VOTE TAMMY
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

j/k lol i'm not retarded

unvote
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

we're pretty much v/la until mina goes back to canada as mafia is boring in comparison to alcohol (imo)
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

also everyone should unvote cooldog because i said so (he's quite obviously town)
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Vote AV

Let's vote for one of the scum/shit players voting cooldog.

(also he has a wagon)

(sheep me I'm fucking great)
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

ALSO MINA HAS TOLD ME SHE FEELS CONFIDENT OF SHADOWEH'S ALIGNMENT

I REPEAT SHE FEELS
CONFIDENT

NOT THAT SHE IS SHADOWEH'S ALT

NOT THAT
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

someone come talk to me
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1486, Pine wrote:
@Zdenek: I can't read? I notice you don't actually refute the point, you simply say "NOPE, LOL". Care to show me where I'm wrong? And remember - you're limited to Town's uninformed perspective.

First of all, please direct me to where I said that they get to kill each night.

Secondly, I actually do think that they both get to kill each night and something got in the way of one of the kills or that both kills targeted MoI.

Thirdly, Pine is scum grasping at straws so let's lynch him.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by Junpei »

Hello Faraday, what's your read on Mastermind of Sin, and your opinions on his interaction with Tammy and myself? They're on recent pages, if you don't know.

Are you planning to read the whole thread?
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I'll also back an AV lynch.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1492, Lost Butterfly wrote:ALSO MINA HAS TOLD ME SHE FEELS CONFIDENT OF SHADOWEH'S ALIGNMENT

I REPEAT SHE FEELS
CONFIDENT

NOT THAT

And that alignment would be?
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Tammy is town, Zdenek. Your argument with her was fucking dumb. It better not be still happening.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

In post 1497, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1492, Lost Butterfly wrote:ALSO MINA HAS TOLD ME SHE FEELS CONFIDENT OF SHADOWEH'S ALIGNMENT

I REPEAT SHE FEELS
CONFIDENT

NOT THAT

And that alignment would be?

(it's a joke)

(MOI asked if Shadoweh was a Mina alt)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”