Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 125, Fate wrote:DGB is town

I'm on the Shadoweh is scum bandwagon, but not on the same scumteam as Staeg (who's non-Shadoweh reads are bullshit from what I've seen)

RED
Shadoweh
Yosarian (id like to think Yos scum would have put more effort in if his buddy was being run up than coasting it up)

BLUE
Staeg (aka Nuwen mcscumdefense)
Amrun
NotTierce
NotSinger

Tierce is NOT blue for pushing the BB wagon, but I am blue because I was bussing. The logic isn't the same. (And where is Shea, who also pushed the BB wagon as strong as either of us? He doesn't get mentioned at all.)

In post 155, Fate wrote:
In post 153, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Fate wrote:Because Shadow isn't on the same team as Nuwen (Staeg) who is prob Blue scum

then why do you think Shadoweh is scum? I would find it unlikely that buddy-Nuwen would continue fighting the molla lynch for as long as she did. A buddy would be more likely to try to force a counterwagon and then back off when that particular dipshit dirigible didn't fly. Like say, Shadoweh did.

pedit: dammit Amrun got to that thought first.

Anyway, Fate, do you have a reason why Shadoweh is scum besides the fishing if you think she's on the other scumteam?

Well you don't know Nuwen like I do. If she commits herself to defending a buddy she'll do it and be stubborn as all fuck until the day ends.

I don't like Shadow's posts. And at the first sign that people aren't going to put up with her scumshit she gets frustrated and goes "WELL FUCK YOU LAL THEN IMA LEAVE." Its a pretty common sight to see scum get pissy for being caught on the wrong reasons/nonlogic (aka what Staeg was sayin)

Really feeling Shadoweh not-red from Fate's posts. Every other major push from Fate has been on town (well, we don't know for sure with Yosarian and technically kuribo, but I am pretty confident those are town).

In post 884, Fate wrote:Porochaz
Shadoweh (replaces farside22 D1)
DrippingGoofball
(replaces Blackberry N1)
Amrun

Thestatusquo
Untrod Tripod
Tierce
Fate
(replaces SaintKerrigan D1)
kuribo
Benmage

Kuribo says he can coroner people, he should def check YOSARIAN to see if he was scum, otherwise this games pretty easy by PoE:

Town
Tierce
Kuribo
Benmage

Shea
DGB

Not Town
Shadoweh
Amrun

Porochaz (has posted anything ever?)

(Yes, I greened some people who aren't "confirmed;" get over it.)

This just makes me wonder about Porochaz. Posted soon after my exchange with Porochaz. The TIMING makes me think it's LESS likely Poro is redscum (capitalizing on possible momentum from my vote/push, like he did when I voted kuribo), but the note itself makes me think possible buddy. I guess it amounts to null, but it provoked my thoughts, so I thought I'd make a note for myself.

In post 1033, Fate wrote:FUCK OFF UT IF I AM TO DIE IT IS BY TIERCES HAND

Weird post. It's the only thing that makes me doubt my Tierce read, but Fate knew he was fucked at this point, so wifom, etc.

p-edit: Tierce, even after Glork came in and cleared up the vote count issue, which was quite obviously never an issue to begin with, you STILL didn't vote Fate, and then you posted that strange fence-sitty post. Only after I made it CLEAR that Fate had fucked himself did you go "OH MY GOD SUPER ENTHUSIASTIC HAMMER THIS IS TOTALLY GENUINE YEP"
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1005, Tierce wrote:UT is definitely not bluescum; counterwagon to
BBmolla

Yosarian2
4 (
Katsuki
, Fate,
BBmolla
, Shadoweh)

Yos
is very likely town who died to frame Poro.

Shadoweh is very unlikely
Scumbag
. (And Fate as well.)
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by Amrun »

WHAT the hell, I posted, and Tierce's post appeared AFTER mine... That was so weird.

I know you cleared him of scumbag only. I don't really care. Point still stands.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by Amrun »

My pick for last
blue
is Porochaz.

My pick for last
red
is Tierce.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Post by Tierce »

It
was
genuine. It's my word against yours, and you're the person who tends to go FAKE AS HELL over everything and anything, so whatevs. I don't think you're scum, but neither am I.

PEdit: HOW THE HELL DOES THE POINT STILL STAND. You're saying that I cleared Fate as being TOWN. I DIDN'T. I CLEARED HIM AS NOT SCUMBAG because it made no sense to have THREE BLUESCUM on a wagon that was originally JUST BB/Katsuki/Fate on Yos.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by Amrun »

If I said as town, then I meant as notbluescum. Apologies.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Post by Amrun »

It was a random epiphany I had in the middle of watching Juice and I typed it very quickly, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's not the only mistake.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by Tierce »

...So how does that make me Fate's buddy, again?

You're making jumps of logic using fallacies and it's incredibly frustrating.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> Holy shit.

Everyone on Tierce's wagon was janitored. That's fucking creepy.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by Amrun »

That particular point is probably one I would omit if I sat down and carefully composed a case rather than the "ohmygodohmygodohmygod TIERCE IS TOTALLY SCUM ohmygod" that actually happened. I keyed into it because you didn't explain it and you didn't clear anyone else but obvtown Yosarian. I didn't re-look at the VCA in question in my hasty iso - and that one votecount IS fairly straightforward. However, I don't see how Shadoweh isn't also notbluescum from that, so it DOES still fit my point, just more loosely than I first thought.

However, there is nothing wrong with my other points, and I welcome you to challenge them. There are some, of course, like my opinion of your hammer, that will just be your word against mine, but you can't go saying, "You're using logical fallacies" without backing that up. Hoping using words like "fallacy" will discredit my case on its own is exactly the sort of thing I find scummy about you. What logical fallacies? Where? Show me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1071, Amrun wrote:
In post 61, Tierce wrote:
In post 60, Yosarian2 wrote:In that last vote-count especally, both Kats and Shadoweh look bad; if Kats is scum with BB, then it's quite possible Shadoweh is also scum, and they just wanted to avoid been seen on the same wagon together.

Balancing multiscum is hard.
Balancing uneven multiscum is worse.

Are you suggesting a
BBmolla
/
Katsuki
/
Shadoweh
team, with
Reck
/
???
on the other side? If it's
BBmolla
/
Katsuki
/
Shadoweh
+
Reck
/
???
/
???
, we started off with
:
:
. That seems a bit brutal. On the other hand, if
Henchman
=
Goon
, so far we have low-powered scum and quite a bit of assumed-town power--dayvig, limited doublevoter, conftown limited doc; a higher number of scumroles might account for this apparent townpower. Prozac Basic Theme was 20 players 14:3:3, so it wouldn't be new.

I guess I just don't want to think we may have to lynch scum 4 more times if there are no crosskills. >.>

This is a perfect example of something I forgot to mention. Your scumhunting is EXCLUSIVELY for the bluescum team. You guess members at the blue scum, but not the red scum, for absolutely no reason.

Okay, now you're just bullshitting.

I was trying to understand Yos's rationale.

I wasn't making guesses
myself
Shadoweh/Kats/BB
was apparently Yos's guess, which (I repeat), does not make sense because the three of them were voting Yos at one point.

PEdit: Again. I said Shadoweh is NOT BLUESCUM.

Read my posts, ffs. Stop skimming. :/
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 632, Tierce wrote:
Town
:
DrippingGoofball (from singer)

Not
Scumbag
:
Amrun? (from BB's interactions; that "I think she's town" is not-buddy BB)
Fate (from VCA)
Porochaz (my own BBscum meta read)
Yosarian2 (from VCA)

No, you DIDN'T, Tierce. If you called Shadoweh not blue scum from something else, it DOESN'T COUNT. This is the list you posted after your vca, BASED ON YOUR VCA.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Post by Amrun »

And, you still scumhunted exclusively for bluescum and even admitted as much a couple of posts ago.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Post by Tierce »

Amrun. Please. For everything sacred. Review what you wrote, cut out the things that are CLEARLY NOT TRUE regardless of perspective, and rewrite it without going OMGEPIPHANY, because as it is I just want to kick you for how wrong you are. You have a clear tendency to skim stuff instead of actually reading it, and I'm not going to waste my time deconstructing crap that will never and can never be used against me because its meaning and reasoning is already clearly expressed in the thread.

PEdit: ...ffs, woman. Look, I have to deal with other game, and I need tea before I deal with this. I will address your points one by one, but ugh so absurd.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm pretty sure I'm not redscum either. ^_^/ Tierce, can you explain your weird breakdown yesterday now that I can't be UT's partner? Also can you tell me why you aren't Reck/Fate's partner?

It bothers me that it's been this long and most of BB's wagon has gone unflipped.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

Here are the basic facts of the case:

-You pushed the idea that we should hunt for bluescum over redscum. (See post 764 for proof.)
-You stalled the Fate wagon and even when the issue was cleared up, still did not vote Fate until the hammer. (Fact.)
-The way you handled the Fate wagon and eventually hammered in an overblown way seems like textbook bus to me. (Opinion.)

There are a couple of auxiliary points, such as your pre-emptive defense of Fate's logic and Fate treating you differently than he treated both me and TSQ over the same issue, but the above three points are the backbone of the case and easily verifiable.

This is added on to my earlier reasons for suspecting you, which were mainly your misrepresentations of yourself and occasionally very weird logic (like yesterday's "secret theory" about UT). They are nowhere near as strong as the above.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

PS UT here is my hand you can go talk to it.

OH MAN UBERNINJA SURE IS OBVTOWN WITH THESE SK POSTS
IT'S A GOOD THING WE DIDN'T FORCE HIM TO CLAIM AND GET HIM MODKILLED

I'm of the opinion that stalling a wagon doesn't matter if you aren't actually getting the person unlynched. What Tierce did seemed like town putting it's foot in it's mouth.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Post by Tierce »

...You're asking me to prove why I'm town, Shadoweh? I can't do that. Tell me, why are
you
town?

This is a loaded question, because you're asking me to clear myself with motive, and I can't do that. I'm town. I know all my motivation has been protown, but again, my word against the world. Making a case as to "why I'm town" makes no sense and never goes over well, and it makes me incredibly suspicious that you are asking for it.

And no, I haven't gone over scumreads or VCA yet. I just colored the wagons and haven't touched them for analysis.

PEdit: ...Urge to kick Amrun is not decreasing. GUESS WHAT. We had two flipped bluescum, of course I wanted to eliminate the team and deal with one less nightkill! I understand if other people don't share this logic, but it's NOT scummy.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

happy with my amrun vote.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

I disagree. Outright defense is much less scummy than what Tierce actually did - and in fact, defense isn't scummy at all, and was the main derivative of my Nuwen/Staeg townread.

Tierce's actions didn't match her words. "Yeah, yeah, the Fate wagon is all well and good, but, LOOK - SOMETHING SHINY. OH NO, VOTE COUNTS ARE OFF. OH NO, SOMEONE ELSE IS SCUM. YES FATE MIGHT BE SCUM, BUT LOOK AT X!" (Note: need to look up who X was, forget.) She maintained that Fate was a good wagon, professed support of it, but did not actually vote until Fate had dug a grave so deep he was never coming out. She put a case on X out there as a "placeholder."

She, as redscum, KNEW Fate would flip scum, and did not want to risk defending him when his death looked so likely, but still hoped to distract town from the lynch.

p-edit: Shea, seriously, you need to get your head in the game. You're almost definitely town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

And I think the number one thing I would do as last scum right now is try to take control of the town with an obfustication campaign like you're embarking on right now to hide the fact that you have been on town all game, have pushed wagons on easy town lynches, have defended scum players, and generally haven't been anything but a net minus for the town.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 995, Tierce wrote:Fuck that.

VOTE: Shadoweh

Die, redscum.

In post 1010, Tierce wrote:DO you think Shadoweh is town?

X was Shadoweh. I thought so, but couldn't remember for sure so I went back to check.

In post 1023, Tierce wrote:UUUUUGH LET ME THINK

DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID KAY

I promise content in a few hours. Other stuff calls for attention elsewhere and I need to look at this with critical eyes because Fate has been buddying me for ages now and UGH.

STALL STALL STALL
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

you can't just shove that record away by saying "look, I'm clearly not red or blue scum... Get your head in the game, lol."

Lol, indeed.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1095, Thestatusquo wrote:you have been on town all game, have pushed wagons on easy town lynches, have defended scum players,

PS: None of these things are actually true, especially the first.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In fact, why don't we just mass claim right now. I'm pretty sure I know one of the reasons we have no kill.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”