New York 146 Zach's Insane Mafia World (OVER)

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

DY - You and NS have made a thing about MoI still being alive. I'm seeing a considerable amount of suspicion of him so far in the cached pages. Did you take into account that suspicion when wondering why he's still alive?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 524, Nobody Special wrote:
E
dit
B
y
W
ay
O
f
D
ouble
P
ost.

Thank you.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Tammy wrote:DY - You and NS have made a thing about MoI still being alive. I'm seeing a considerable amount of suspicion of him so far in the cached pages. Did you take into account that suspicion when wondering why he's still alive?
No. His being alive almost definitely points to his scumminess. In and of itself.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 527, Nobody Special wrote:
Tammy wrote:DY - You and NS have made a thing about MoI still being alive. I'm seeing a considerable amount of suspicion of him so far in the cached pages. Did you take into account that suspicion when wondering why he's still alive?
No. His being alive almost definitely points to his scumminess. In and of itself.

What has he done in game that points to him being suspicious?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

Day one I think - page 26 - Thor mentioned the possibility of an SK "If there is an SK who wants *any* credibility for fake claims later - you better be shooting scooby." He responded to DY in this same post.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm just gonna have a little chuckle here. Someone is mentioning about being 5 pages behind in the cache. *sigh* Site differences are site differences. I had a game just start Wednesday afternoon that already has more than 100 posts than this thread. This is mafia dream land.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 506, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Tammy wrote:Why are you concerned about pointing it out that someone else moved their vote too, but didn't get called out?

I’m concerned with finding and hanging scum. Specifically in this case pointing out yet another example of Darth’s rampant inconsistency which indicates he’s looking to find reasons to point out his ‘suspects’ are scum but not finding non-suspects scum for the exact same reason. His responses with revolve around “You didn’t say you’d move to prevent a no-lynch” further show him stretching. He’s trying to say that I’ve committed to keeping my vote on him as opposed to making sure we don’t know lynch and that’s bullshit.

Ok...this makes sense. I get antsy when people seem like they're deflecting attention, which it looked like you were doing.

Tammy wrote: Am I missing something MoI? You've been saying that DY was dropping tells that he knew the size of the scum team, but what I'm seeing is him dropping hints that there is more than one scum team, which would be consistent with his claim of FBI agent, no

I’d have to dig in the archive for it (if it is there) but at one point Darth Day 2 said, in response to me, “You calling out all four scum members” (well along these lines, not a direct quote obviously). He specifically called out a number of scum. As you can see with his further posts on the subject of set-up today – he somehow wasn’t considering a 3-1 Mafia / Serial Killer when he said that. No reason for a FBI Agent to know for certain there are 4 scum members to the Mafia team unless he’s a member of said team. [/quote]

I think I'm still in day one of the cache.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 492, Alicewondering wrote:
Real townies do not speculate about what would happen if they were on the scumteam.

I do. Probably every time I'm town.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 512, DeasVail wrote:I wonder who DY's going to vote...

I don't really understand how I'm being considered scum either.

I've never seen town DV brush of cases against him like this. DV, if you are town, you better start giving an in depth list of your reads.

Tammy, DY said something like, "You're calling out 3/4 of the scumteam," implying that he knew there were 4 people on the team.

Also, people should vote DV to avoid a no lynch.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'm not going to say anything that I haven't said already.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Post by DeasVail »

ScumScumScumScum:

DY

Possible other Scum:

Jon
HF
NS

Everyone else is some form of townread.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

that was a really inspiring list of reads, DV
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Why thank you. I must say the same for your vote on me. Really inspiring stuff.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

Wow...um...just read the case on Thor by Mastin? day one. I'm kind of impressed by it's size. I now understand what people have told me in the past...no one reads all that crap. Tired, but in agreement Thor/Jon doesn't look good.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Hmm, assume I'm town for a moment.

Which is better, me being lynched, or a no lynch?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

^ Doesn't actually matter too much if you ask me. We're at evens. If we don't lynch all it does is put us to odds tomorrow if there's only one night kill. I mean sure it's always preferable to have a lynch for information but it's not a disaster at this point if it doesn't happen. I don't think a no lynch situation will happen though.

Reading the cache...MoI wanted a Jason vote on day one even though he claimed? That probably shouldn't make me feel better about him, but it does.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

So, for those of you who know zmuffin...how spot on are they (he/she)? The second case I've seen on day one is against Thor(Jon), which is quite extensive. I'm all meh about Mastin, but don't know zmuffin at all. Why were the Thor suspicions dropped after day one?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

^It might not have been zmuffin who made the second case...the cache files are a bit confusing. It's on page 29.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'm not sure whether to self-hammer or not to ensure a lynch.

I'll try a last "Why I'm town" spiel.

Basically I don't get lynched when I'm scum. So really, it should be very unlikely that I'll first get lynched as scum when the main reasons for people being on my wagon are not actually any good.

Hmm I actually missed Alice's case. Honestly the theory is ok, but the conclusion that I'm lazy scum is not good considering my meta. But aaanyway, DY's mysterious allusions to my incriminating interactions with Jason and Havingfitz having a problem with me developing relatively accurate reads from who does and doesn't suspect me are not what I would allow myself to get lynched for as scum.

I would try harder to prevent my lynch if I actually thought I could, but DY and Fitz have been illogically attacking me from near the start, Jon seems to suspect me for no reason and NS, well I don't know how I'd be able to convince him to get off me. Maybe I could get Alice off, but I think she's reasonably certain I'm scum and nothing I do will change that. But the key thing, I think, is that I would definitely be trying much harder to prevent my lynch if scum. I would be a lot more confident in being able to change the minds of those on my wagon and would have much more incentive to survive, but then again, I guess this could be considered an attempt to survive, so do whatever you want with it.

I so wish I was a neighbour with a fellow townie at this point, but alas, I'm not.

MoI, should I give up now, or still try to get DY lynched?

PEdit: Tammy, I don't really know. I did have a townread on Thor if it's any use to you though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 492, Alicewondering wrote:
In post 478, Nobody Special wrote:Alice: How do you explain that you've come this far and not found any scum? Could it be that you're scum?

I just don't know what to do any more.

How is it that you've neither found scum nor been NKed? And that's false. I have been a proponent of a Jason lynch since D1, and particularly D2. I have also proposed IAI scum.

:? This is you on page 34, which I believe is day two "I think a Jason lynch today would be bad. He may be a PR, or he may be scum. I wouldn't risk mislynching a potential PR when there are other scummy players in the game. If Jason continues to survive, that could be some sort of indication, but I don't think it would be a good idea to lynch him now. I stand by my D1 decision not to vote him yet. "
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 543, DeasVail wrote:

PEdit: Tammy, I don't really know. I did have a townread on Thor if it's any use to you though.

Why? I'm just not seeing town Thor/Jon
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 539, DeasVail wrote:Hmm, assume I'm town for a moment.

Which is better, me being lynched, or a no lynch?

The whole lynching thing hinges on me not knowing what your alignment is, and being suspicious of it. A no lynch with a town you left alive by scum wouldn't help that either.

In post 544, Tammy wrote: :? This is you on page 34, which I believe is day two "I think a Jason lynch today would be bad. He may be a PR, or he may be scum. I wouldn't risk mislynching a potential PR when there are other scummy players in the game. If Jason continues to survive, that could be some sort of indication, but I don't think it would be a good idea to lynch him now. I stand by my D1 decision not to vote him yet. "
And I later changed my mind after I claimed.

In regards to Muffin's reads, he had a pretty good IAI scum read IIRC. He was kind of suspicious of Jason, but not enough to push a lynch very hard.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 545, Tammy wrote:
In post 543, DeasVail wrote:

Why? I'm just not seeing town Thor/Jon

He felt like town.. I don't know.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

Uhm, I hate to be doing this now, but I'm really rethinking the DV lynch in light of recent posts. rlkjlsjf;lk
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Post by DeasVail »

You should be. I know I'm being blunt, but it's true.

I really just want to lynch DY, but fitz, NS, jon are decent lynches.

Also, I've only been skimming recently and may be misrepping, but did anyone else find the DY/fitz exchange of FoS really strange?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”