Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Also if I replaced into a Katsuki/BBmolla scumteam I think I would have nightkilled myself. I'd be the only member of the team posting. >_>

I really dislike that, but considering he flipped goon it's not like he'd be doing something else. There's still no reason for the blue team to kill Yosarian at that time unless UT is blue. Which would make my head explode.

I did notice that hascow crumbed he was going to vig Katsuki to Yosarian, so I'm 100% sure kuribo is telling the truth. So he should stop voting me. >_>
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Guys, we had two claimed ways why we had no kill. One was lynched, and was town. the other way not.

Can we lynch the only possible reason we had no kill last night?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

Who is that, the scum roleblocker? Do enlighten us as to who that is, tsq. *rolls eyes*

Your explanation - that it is me - is refuted by all in-thread evidence and the fact that there was no kill AGAIN the subsequent night should be enough for you. Because as scum, I would totally try to kill YOU
again
. That makes perfect sense. It doesn't even make sense that ANY scum would have tried to kill you THAT night, let alone again last night. Jesus.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1402, Amrun wrote:Who is that, the scum roleblocker? Do enlighten us as to who that is, tsq. *rolls eyes*

Are you talking about Benmage? :V

Actually I haven't seen anything that refutes TSQ's evidence and if you were in theory scum it would be reasonable for you to nightkill him. The no-kill again doesn't need the same evidence to refute a previous night. Besides, there needs to be two reasons for a no-kill every night if you're assuming two scum still.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Amrun »

There is definitely a scum roleblocker; kuribo was blocked n1.

My point is that even if we accept that as scum, I would kill TSQ on Night 5 (which isn't true, but is wifom, so whatever), why would I then DO IT AGAIN, knowing that tsq can protect himself from kills? It's the dumbest theory.

The lack of NK is a mystery, obviously, but this theory does not make sense.

If I get lynched for this, I will understand, but I'm not going to go quietly into that good night when I'm town AND there's a bunch of evidence that shows it. It's against my wincon.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If we're talking about a scum roleblocker, they could have roleblocked you thinking you would kill them. I'm saying that it doesn't need to be the same reason every night.

Too bad no one asked Fate if they can action and kill at the same time since Fate was such a helper. That would explain why there's been no kills but I can't imagine why scum would do that.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1405, Shadoweh wrote:If we're talking about a scum roleblocker, they could have roleblocked you thinking you would kill them.

So I simultaneously got blocked from making a kill by scum and tried to kill TSQ and failed due to his ability? Makes sense.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

They could have roleblocked you -last night-.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

You know who else they could have roleblocked?

Anyone.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Indeed. Especially if there's only one scum. But the possibility is there. I find it annoying that I'm the only one trying to puzzle this out.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

vote Shadoweh

inb4 holy omgus batman
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

I just thought how funny it would be if there are two scum roleblockers that are roleblocking each other and know who each other are.

But day play doesn't indicate that, so it's probably not true.

But it would be funny.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1404, Amrun wrote:There is definitely a scum roleblocker; kuribo was blocked n1.

My point is that even if we accept that as scum, I would kill TSQ on Night 5 (which isn't true, but is wifom, so whatever), why would I then DO IT AGAIN, knowing that tsq can protect himself from kills? It's the dumbest theory.

The lack of NK is a mystery, obviously, but this theory does not make sense.

If I get lynched for this, I will understand, but I'm not going to go quietly into that good night when I'm town AND there's a bunch of evidence that shows it. It's against my wincon.

And then you promptly tried to fish more information out of my role to determine when and how I could be killed.

Hmmm...
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

UT you say that like you've given reasons for anything you've done. >_>

This wagon has the exact same living suspects on it as every other wagon. How many times does someone have to be the solo agreed upon lynch before you people realize AT LEAST ONE OF THEM IS SCUM?

UT hasn't done anything but badmouth me between sheeping town wagons for days.

DGB hasn't done anything since she was cop cleared. Period.

Amrun hasn't done much other then defend herself.

Kuribo can't remember he's playing mafia long enough to use his god damn role. You know who wouldn't have forgotten? ME. Why can't I have nice things?!

Benmage hasn't done anything besides play role mind games with people and gotten us bit in the town lynch ass when we're lacking.

Tierce has gone insane and I can't even trust my town read on her anymore because she's in that sweet voting spot on the wagons.

TSQ is like the only person I have never felt is scum so if he flips scum I will cry a river forever.

ALL OF YOU GET YOUR LAZY ASSES OFF OF ME, STOP VOTING FOR THE SAKE OF VOTING AND FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHO THE SCUM ARE. HINT ONE OF THEM IS PROBABLY UT. YOU SHOULD GET THE FUCK ON THAT.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1413, Shadoweh wrote:Amrun hasn't done much other then defend herself.

Such a lie.

I've put an excellent case together on Tierce which keeps getting ignored.

TSQ, everyone should claim results, including you. I think I know where you were going with your answer to me, but it didn't occur to me beforehand.

There are plenty of other people for scum to kill that make more sense to kill, and they're not trying to kill you anyway. You're stuck on town, and they love that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> And despite that case and the defending, I still think you're town. You seem to have a persecution complex when you're town. Who do you think the scum are right now?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Amrun »

Are you seriously that fucking blind? And how do I have a persecution complex? That's honestly ridiculous, with your sample size (this game) in which I've done nothing to suggest that. When someone calls you scum and you are not, it is your duty as town to counter that accusation.

I THINK TIERCE IS SCUM

I was really convinced Prozac was the bluescum, so I need to go back and do that. UT is my next choice, but there is possibly some thing that means he's not bluescum, if I check, which I will, but I'm more convinced of Tierce scum so I care less right now. He pushed counterwagons to BBmolla HARD, though. I do remember that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by Tierce »

You should
probably
care more about that UT read, because I'll flip town.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1416, Amrun wrote:UT is my next choice, but there is possibly some thing that means he's not bluescum, if I check, which I will, but I'm more convinced of Tierce scum so I care less right now. He pushed counterwagons to BBmolla HARD, though. I do remember that.
yeah bro, Molla voted BOTH of his buddies late day 1 when he was getting lynched. that makes perfect sense.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by Amrun »

I intend to care more about my other reads... sometime. I intended to care more today, but it's been a doozy. My grandmother (in law) died today, following another death in the family two days ago.

Two funerals this weekend. Again. Blegh. Less emotional this time, though.

p-edit: UT, I welcome you to present counter evidence. I haven't really done the requisite research yet (but I will). My opinion may change at that time - but you should be trying to change it, as any alignment, so go.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Shadoweh's constant attempts at revisionist history are amusing at first, but ultimately they're just enraging

@Amrun
well...BBmolla was trying to bus Katsuki, but then when Shadoweh started that sexy counterwagon on me he jumped on it. What do you think the likelihood is that he would jump from one scumbuddy to another for a really obviously bullshit counterwagon?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Tierce »

Amrun, UT is not bluescum. Why on earth would Katsuki and BB push a wagon on their scumbuddy on D1, when BB was being wagoned already? That's asking for one of them to be inevitably lynched, instead of town/redscum (that bluescum was obviously aware existed due to team size + Reck's flip). UT is not bluescum; at best he's redscum, and I'm not really convinced of that.

You are really, really not bothering to actually read the game. This is a pattern with you pretty much everywhere--I get the feeling you don't read back and look at the realities, and then misremember a lot of stuff.

Trying to change your opinion is pretty much fruitless, because when people present counter-evidence on facts, you usually go MY POINT STILL STANDS when there is no logical standpoint to make it when the original evidence is proven false. I think you are town, but your cases blow.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Actually I've stalked you in alot of games so I'm not basing it off of this one *cough*
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by Amrun »

I specifically said there could be a reason UT is not bluescum, and that I would look for it when I had time.

That sounds like a good reason, and that's good.

And I don't know where you even get that from - I don't have the best memory, but when I make a stand, I research it absolutely thoroughly. You clearly have never seen me play LyLo.

And I change my opinion ALL THE TIME. All the time. When it's he said, she said, I sometimes don't, and why should I? I've been burned SO MANY TIMES in the past from changing my mind. I let people I thought were "better" talk me out of wins more times than I can count (best example: white flag) and it's taught me to trust myself.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by Tierce »

That's not what I'm talking about at all. I understand not being swayed about someone's reply to a case on them; no one is going to be convinced that themselves are scum.

What I'm saying is:
You say "Because of X, A is scum."
Someone says: "X isn't true, look at how events unfolded."
You accept that X is not true... but say that your point in A being scum still stands. On what? You do this a lot, and essentially you end up with empty cases. If you're going on gut, that's fine, but don't say that "A is scum because of X even though X didn't happen like I said it did."

I can talk with you about this postgame (should you be interested; I'm not trying to lecture you, it's your playstyle, it's your choice, etc.), but I'm dropping it for now. I'd just like you to understand that your cases get blown full of
factual
holes and you cling to them nonetheless.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”