Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Post by Whiskers »

"NONE OF YOU MAY LEAVE THIS ROOM UNTIL WE FIND THE CULPRIT!"
"Oh, I'm being paid a lot of money to leave the room without finding culprit" *leaves room*

Something is fishy with the flavour.

In othernews,
Vote: drmyshotgun
because voting the troolll is a good idea right.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Also, I have NOW read your signature.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Hm, if I wanted to take a more active part in the game--
You know what, nevermind, let me put it like this:

Unvote.
Vote: Luckyjt

fossing Kassadin because bad RVS vote.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Guess, what it's time to do Isolation!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Kassadin
has posted literally nothing-- except for maybe the fact that (as Darkling has pointed out) he intends to completely ignore any text in this game, and for that I side with Shotgun. -points for Kassadin, +points for Darkling and Shotgun.

drmyshotgun
has reads that make sense and posts that investigate things. +points
That said, I know that when I'm scum, I pick at trivial things until they bleed-- the bit with Kass being a troll is a great example of something I would use as scum: I will reiterate that he is a troll and should die until he does. It would become my catchphrase. I would fall back on it when I have nothing good to say, but want to stay active. -points.

Darkling_Perhaps
has made as many posts as Kass has, but has been one-thousand times more useful in all of them. The first, he makes a legitimate vote, then he points at Kass, and THEN he defends himself with good reasons why. Actually, the reason for his FOS of Kass is in his second post, it's just expanded upon in his third. Reading Comprehension fail, Trevor?

of course, then there's Kcdaspot.
unvote.

He has one post fewer than drshotgun. #1, RVS; #2, patter and an unexplained read.
But by number three, Kcdaspot is already scum:
In post 46, Kcdaspot wrote:VOTE: lucky

Molla
Darkling
Kass

Found em all.

Kass may be forgiven though. Time will tell.

How do you forgive scum? How does that work? "Gee, these are the scum. I might let that last scum go though, he's so cute. He'd probably make a good pet."
And he was your first FOS, in your first post. Was I supposed to disredard everything in that post? Because I didn't. I've never heard of an RVFOS, and I won't believe you if you tell me that's what this was.

Post #4, Kcda tells us that his scumread on Darkling is for not making a random vote.
Vote: Kcdaspot.
Then,
In post 59, Kcdaspot wrote:
But my top scum read lucky is trying to WIFOM his way out of rvs. NOT TODAY BUDDY. NOPE.)

He tells us that his TOP read is scum because he didn't vote in RVS.
Then,

In post 60, Kass is off the scumlist. That's okay, I guess, since he was on for "wtf," but he shouldn't have been on for "wtf," he should have been on for ignoring the thread, the opening posts and the player posts, and then he shouldn't have been removed.
Also in this post, Kcda accuses Chimi of piggy backing. I didn't see this at first, because I looked at drmyshotgun's previous post, post 51, and at Chimi's previous post post 58, and said, "wait, these have nothing to do with each other?!"
But then I went back a page and saw that Kcda is actually referring to when Chimi and drmyshotgun agreed that Kcda posting his reads without explanations was bogus.
So Kcda is making it hard to understand his arguements, intentionally trying to confuse townies, right? But I'll let that slide, because the real meat in the cupcakes here is "If you attack me, you're scum."

Post post 65, ISO #5, is shit. Hello, shit! Many of us are out of RVS at this point, you see, including Kcdaspot. You know he is, because he says in his second post, "well darn, I wish RVS had gone on longer, but now it's over." Btw, those people you accused of skipping RVS-- that's Darkling and Luckyjt-- would have only had a very short time to participate in RVS. Now, if skipping RVS were scummy, which it isn't, I would have to ask the question, "Did you mark them scum because they missed the schoolbus?"

in post 69, his ISO #6, he makes three points (and claims he's explained the rest earlier). So far, Kcda, you have the following points against Chimi:
1-- "He buddied with drmyshotgun!" yeah, against you and your unbased scumreadlist.
2-- "this post is pointless!" uh... sure, I guess. It was flavour talk. And actually, the flavour talk helped us a bit in confirming Kass as a troll.
3-- "He's fakescumhunting in this post!" Is he? I thought he was announcing his, like, general feeling toward BBMolla's useless post. You want to attack somepony for pointlessness? Attack BBMolla.
4-- "He's BUDDYING!" Yes, yes he is. With drmyshotgun. In 1--, he merely agreed with him, and here, in 4--, he's defending him from BBMolla who says, "HEY GUYS, DRMYSHOTGUN IS FAKE SCUMHUNTING!" which he, uh, wasn't. Why wasn't that "fake scumhunting?" because it a legit investigation (of you, Kcda), asking you for EXPLANATIONS for your reads.
And it's good that he did, because otherwise, you might have been able to make up good bases for your accusations. As it is, you had to pull something out on the fly, and the only place you had the time to reach for reasons was your ass.

LET'S RECAP. You have THREE reasons!, because numbers 1 and 4 are the same.
1, Buddying! This isn't particularly indicative of scum, even less so in this particular setup.
2, pointless posts! he is not the only offender (nor the worst) of this null-tell. If you're going to attack somepony for useless posts, BBmolla is right over there, and I'm sure Kassadin will come back with another 1337 one-liner shortly. (or you could attack yourself, look at post 65!)
3, Fake Scumhunting! Hey, neat, one of these actually is a scumtell! Unfortunately (for you), it doesn't apply to Chimi, because he hasn't done any of it.
I should point out the fine distinction between Chimi and Kcdaspot: Chimi hasn't done any fake scumhunting. But Kcdaspot hasn't done any scumhunting at all. You're in a fine position to be attacking others.

Good job, Kcdaspot!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 79, Kcdaspot wrote:"Buddying does not mean scum in this setup, just pointing that out."

That is a scum claim gents. We are hanging chrimi today. Not nogotiable.

Hang on, let me launder the brix out of my trousers, then I'll try to make some sense of your last post.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 92, Kcdaspot wrote:@ whiskers

Lucky DID rvs. But he tried getting out using a wifom post. this one. check the 2nd sentence and the last one. That was scummy.
So he did, my mistake.
Rather, so he did participate in RVS.
He got out... of RVS? using a wifom post?
Oh, no, wait. He got out of being attacked for an RVS vote by claiming it was to get a read-- a reaction test.
Good scumhunting, Luckyjt!

In post 92, Kcdaspot wrote:My scum list was a early one and was subject to change. I SAID THIS IN THE VERY POST. And while its true you don't forgive SCUM, you forgive scummyness. He's prolly the newest one here so I let him slide.
Hey, look, a lie! Or at least, an inaccuracy. (That's me giving you the benefit of the doubt). Look here:
Spoiler: Your Scum List
In post 46, Kcdaspot wrote:VOTE: lucky

Molla
Darkling
Kass

Found em all.

Kass may be forgiven though. Time will tell.

I seem to be missing the part where YOU SAID THIS IN THE VERY POST.
You didn't. You said it in the post you explained these reads in. Your scumlist was just a scumlist, and then your explanation was, "Whoa, whoa, these are early reads! They'll probably change!" and then you gave weak reasoning.

Also, Darkling_Perhaps is newer, raspberrylicious is newer, Luckyjt is newer, --there's two of your TOP SCUMREADS RIGHT NOW,
Also, Chimi is only one month older (onsite) than Kassadin.

In post 92, Kcdaspot wrote:The first reason I suspect chirmi is the sheeping or piggybaking as I said it. Shotgun's question was legit but arbitrary. Chrimi, as town, would do nothing and accomplish nadda if he did what he did. He didn't come up with it himself he let someone else do his work for him. And just sheeped off of that what really gets me is that he gloated after I call him on it. He needs to stop being cocky and play. If he just said I dunno something else like why he did it like that then something like that Id back off. BUT NOPE. WHY DOES HE THINK HE'S ABOVE ME? LAUGHING AT ME HE SAYS. I had a concern he threw it in my face and now he needs to die.

Let's begin at the top here.
-"Piggybaking" is for when you finally blow that brick house down.
-Shotgun's question was not arbitrary, you gave a list of reads with no explanation. His question, "why," is like, the nicest thing he could have asked of you-- he let you explain your reads, instead of just attacking you for bad reads and no reasoning.
-Chrimi, as scum, would also accomplish nothing by agreeing with DrMyShot, except for some buddying.
Tbh, I also was totally behind Shotty's (sorry, it's just faster) question when I read it. It was too late to post, "this" by that time, pages had gone by.
But look, he didn't attack you for not having reasoning-- he's "sheeping" Shot's question? (That's not Sheeping, btw.) This would be scummy if Chimi had rephrased the same question and made it sound like it was his own, but he didn't, he went "Shotgun has a point, kcdaspot is full of shit."

And you called him on... what? "it"? Adding weight to Shot's question? Not doing any work of his own? Yeah, he laughed in your face, because that's ridiculous and a really, really poor accusation. He is playing. He's doing fairly well at it too, afaict, but I'm fair and I like to see all three sides of things-- Town, Mafia, and werewolf-- so I'll do an ISO of Chimi, too. Maybe something will turn up!
But I doubt something will turn up to validate your points.

In post 92, Kcdaspot wrote:You vote me 3 times. And accuse me of like 3 things I didn't do. Cool that chainsaw down.

Incorrect! I accused you of & voted you for ONE thing you didn't do. Here, let me explain:

In post 82, Whiskers wrote:Post #4, Kcda tells us that his scumread on Darkling is for not making a random vote.
In post 59, Kcdaspot wrote:
Darkling for dodging rvs.

Then the bit with Lucky, which I concede.

Then... eh, lastly, I accused you of not doing any scumhunting, which is I guess kind of objective or something? Besides, I'd have to quote all of your posts to show that you're not. The short way to put it is-- I read your ISO. When I made that post, you hadn't done any scumhunting. I dunno if you have now, I haven't been reading your posts, just making my own.

But look at me, I'm 2/3 points against you, and you're 0/3 points against Chimi.
Now, why don't you look around and try again to tell me who is scum and why?

I promise no more walls tonight.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 98, Chrimi wrote:
Whiskers - Reading town for the nice scum hunt

I'm pretty sure this is normally considered bullshit.
Also, Two scumteams means I might just not be on the same one as you, Chimi.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Post by Whiskers »

My mistake.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Whiskers »

What, are we suggesting that raspberryliscious is somehow more vile than Kassadin? At least raspberrylicious is paying attention.
Or, Luna forbid, than Kcdaspot?

RBL only has three posts and they're all better than, say, BBMolla's posts.

We're five pages into the game and I have a strong scumread, can anypony else contribute? Information, analysis, anything?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Whiskers »

Sorry, let me rephrase that:
In post 109, Trevor wrote:I feel like Darkling explained himself adequately.
Vote: rasberrylicious
until he does something, because right now, his posts are scum.

Trevor, why are you voting for raspberryliscious? Couldn't you be voting for Kassadin with the same reasoning?
Trevor, why aren't you voting for Kcdaspot? Regardless of what lurkers are doing, I feel I've made a compelling case for why he is mafia (or werewolf) and why should we putt around until May 11? What do you have to say about my case against Kcdaspot?
Is it more important to persecute lurkers than scum at the beginning of the game?
Trevor, who are you scum with: Kassadin, or with Kcdaspot?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Whiskers »

Shortly, you aren't scum because I haven't gotten to you yet.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:20 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 17, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Chrimi

Obvious buddying is obvious.

In post 19, BBmolla wrote:
In post 18, Kcdaspot wrote:Molla is on my radar.

Whyzat, I'm obv town bro.

I'm SORRY!?
You're right, you do have better posts, I was exaggerating.

But these really LOOK like filler when you're scanning and ISO to make sure you can call the lurker better than BBM. If I look at them optimistically, I can say, the first one was a real vote with real reasoning... and, uh, it's still early in the game, so it doesn't even have to be real strong reasoning. Right? And the second one, uh, was asking a question. Nopony likes to be attacked without basis. Right?

But your phrasing makes me skip them and ignore them.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Whiskers »

The post above this includes scumhunting. Good job, Shot.

Now, Rasp is, in fact, being a bitch, but we are actually ninja serial killers together.

Finally, what about my Kcdaspot case reads bogus?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 131, BBmolla wrote:It's based off of Kcda not using shitty logic as town.

so... he
is
using shitty logic, does that mean he is
not
town?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by Whiskers »

So, shouldn't it be based of off kcda
using
shitty logic as town, if so far, he's used shitty logic, and so far, been town?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:55 am

Post by Whiskers »

Kcda is using shitty logic, and you claim this is par for the course, as town.
In post 136, BBmolla wrote:As town this seems pretty norm.

But you also say that he does not use shitty logic as town?
In post 131, BBmolla wrote:It's based off of Kcda not using shitty logic as town.

Or what?

It took me a while, but I think I figured it out: My case against him is bad, because my case is based off of kcda not using shitty logic as town, when he really does use shitty logic as town. Right?

Alright... that's fine. But now that I've pointed out that his logic is "shitty," he'll change his attack, right? If he comes back and tries to make the same points, I'll just attack him for making bad attacks. After he
knows
they're bad attacks.
Hey, BBMolla, if he has shitty logic as town, and you have NO meta on him as scum, how can you tell me I shouldn't attack him for his shitty logic? Who is to say he doesn't have shitty logic as scum, too? With four of like, ten players (being scum), there's a better chance he's drawn scum this game than in, say, a 2of4 (with 2 of seven players being scum)?

Maybe he's scum, and is using shitty logic to try to match his town meta, eh? Also, his "shitty logic" is used in scumhunting-- in a two-scumteam game. If Kcda is scum, he's not looking hard for scum, he's just trying to get a lynch that isn't him, and isn't his partner. He will take shitty logic and make shitty cases until somepony picks them up and carries them to a lynch.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Whiskers »

And since he's not declared V/LA, it isn't wrong to pressure him, right?

Worst case, he's lying low to get heat off of him (I've done this before), but probably he doesn't have 24/7 free time. Regardless, he'll be back and maybe we can see how he deals with, oh, five votes on him.

[preedit]
okay!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:39 am

Post by Whiskers »

I'll put it this way: I'm not going to make cases that assume players will use shitty logic or make the worst possible plays. The other players may or may not be stupid, but I'm not going to build cases that say, "because X is stupid, she should have done this. But she did this smart thing instead! She must be scum!"

Like I said, now that I've pointed out Kcda's errors, he can take them or leave them. But our votes should go to him in the meantime.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Whiskers »

Careful there. Somepony is going to lead you into an argument of "So we should lynch bad players, not scum, huh? That's not town play! Lynch him!" and other questions that have no right answer. Those are surprisingly effective for catching town and [almost lynching] or [actually lynching] them.
And I don't want that to happen to you, because you're town, at least by my reckoning.
It's basically what BBMolla is trying to do to me: "Oh, he's scummy and bad when he's town, trust me."
So... a team?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Whiskers »

raspberrylicious, as long as you've decided to play anti-town, I'd like to ask you a non-relevant question:

At what part of the game do you find yourself most-competent? Or perhaps even, most-potent? At the beginning, in the middle, or at the end?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Whiskers »

Interesting Pony Quote: Applejack, what are you doing? You can't eat all those fucking apples! ~Twilight Sparkle

Super-Unofficial, Pinkie Pie Style, Vote Count
(12 players alive = 7 to lynch)
(4) Raspberrylicious - BBMolla, Trevor, drmyshotgun, Kassadin

(3) Kcdaspot - Whiskers, Chrimi, Darkling_Perhaps
(2) Darkling_Perhaps - havingfitz, raspberrylicious
(1) Luckyjt - DeityKabuto
(1) DeityKabuto - luckyjt
(1) Chrimi - Kcdaspot

Nopony's not voting, the deadline is on May 11, and havingfitz is out until, uh, today.

Finally, which of you, (4) Raspberrylicious - BBMolla, Trevor, drmyshotgun, Kassadin, actually thinks raspberrylicious is actually scum?

And why?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Please exaplin why in your "bigger post"

Shotgun, is that a "yeah" he is actually scum, or "yeah," I'm running up a troll?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 15, Chrimi wrote:
In post 11, Kassadin wrote:VOTE: shotgun
U used that weapon to kill the scientist?

Nobody killed any scientists...

Did you read the story? :neutral:

In post 16, Chrimi wrote:VOTE: BBMolla
For being my favorite person in this game.

In post 33, Chrimi wrote:Buddying?

Aww but that game we had was fun...

In post 39, Chrimi wrote:Read the story kassadin...

Nobody died >.<

We're not voting to lynch, either. We're voting to fire.

In post 41, Chrimi wrote:
In post 19, BBmolla wrote:
In post 18, Kcdaspot wrote:Molla is on my radar.

Whyzat, I'm obv town bro.

I don't like this post. At all.

In post 49, Chrimi wrote:This.

This last one is the one you're attacking him for.
And it's interesting that he doesn't have anything to say before this.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 160, drmyshotgun wrote:Its "yeah" he is actually scum.
Look at his two latest posts. Completely ignorant of his irresponsible actions.

In post 161, drmyshotgun wrote:Not even an attempted clean-up job.

Let me put it this way, What is he supposed to have done? "An attempted clean-up job" in my experience, ends up being on the business end of attacks anyway. Often those attacks are something like, "You decided to CHANGE, HUH!? Well you MUST be scum!"
idk.
His last two posts answer my question. He was directly involved, engaged. I took him from, "eh, it's beginning of the game, I'm bored, I don't care, I have no information, this isn't fun, can we lynch somepony and move onto Day 2 already, troll, troll, troll," to active participation.
Why should he focus on his earlier behaviour which he
knows
was irritating, and
knows
was antitown and irrelevant and, like, bad. He did it because he's a vanilla townie, probably. His role is boring, this stage in the game is boring, he is bored.

What's he supposed to do to answer for his terrible crime of careless posting?

Anyway, drmyshotgun and raspberryliscious don't share a quicktopic, I reckon.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Chrimi:

Iso 0, post #15 -Flavour.
iso 1, post #16 -RVS.
ISO 2, post #33 -idk what this is about. something about a last game, but doesn't appear to be anything serious...?
Iso 3, post #39 -Flavour.
Iso 4, post #41 -Mentions his general feelings about a post. No detail, no questions.
ISO 5, post #49 -agreeing with drmyshotgun about Kcda's stupid list of bad reads. no further questions than the one drmyshotgun had already put forth.
iso 6, post #58 -defending drmyshotgun, & I guess stating his general feelings about a post.
ISO 7, post #61 -trolling? filler.
iso 8, post #66 -trolling? filler.
Iso 9, post #72 -TROLLING? FILLER.
Iso 10, post #73 -setup/game theory talk, also asks drmyshotgun for his reads (so he can agree with them wholeheartedly, right?)
ISO 11, post #81 -argues against Kcda in that "buddying =/= scum" is not a scumclaim. And he's right. But he doesn't attack back, or like, anything.
iso 12, post #84 -now
here
, Kcdaspot, it looks like he might be letting somepony else do his work for him. Maybe a little.
next post is a correction
ISO 14, post #90 -gives us meta for BBMolla. Gee, thanks Chrimi! Not that we, like, needed that.
iso 15, post #94 -this is like, filler/retort to Kcda, who claimed I accused him of stuff he didn't do (when he did).
Iso 16, post #97 -he lets us know he's doing his own ISO-- there's one on the way, folks! Did we get that?
Iso 17, post #98 -I guess so, here it is. Doesn't reference any specific posts, just gives overall opinions. That said, I bet he did actually look through the ISOs, because he mentions Trevor's stance of Darkling Perhaps and nopony would remember anything about that from the top of her head.
iso 18, post #100!, In which Chrimi posts more filler.
iso 19, post #102, answers a question... that must have been in 101? Ah, here it is. Okay, so he says that he misses questions and that buddying isn't good but he does it anyway.
iso 20, post #105, he corrects me on his name, and agrees with me that having a town-read on my for having made a case is bad.
ISO 21, post #114, he complains at raspberryliscious! and calls the kettle black, as it were. In fact, I see a lot of similarities between Chrimi and raspberryliscious: They're both pretty useless and lurky until you ask them a direct question, which they then answer. It's just that Chrimi is active lurking, trying to agree with everypony, posting a lot, and being... i dunno, generally sneaky about his play. Eh, those aren't the right words, but it's close enough: he is actively lurking. Raspberryliscious, on the other hoof, posts considerably less, with nearly as much useful information.
His last three posts are nothing, too.

Chrimi, please explain why you are the lesser of two evils.
Chrimi, please attack your strongest read.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Post by Whiskers »

So in short, Chrimi has made two whole posts this game, the first being and the second being

Still like me, Chrimi?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Whiskers »

Okay...I did not take that into account.
Again I wish to point out that I do NOT have a personal life and am only playing in this one game, so if my activity slows, it's likely suspicious.

Kcda, YOU just went, "oh well now you've done al the work for me". Piggybaking much? yum, porkchops.
Chrimi, I'd appreciate it if you'd post like, content, if you have it. Get some questions.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 173, raspberrylicious wrote:
In post 153, drmyshotgun wrote:Also, was your claim meant to be a joke?

Read the post and then answer your question.

Stop antagonizing and then answer directly.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Post by Whiskers »

So that's L-1, right?
Anything before I hammer? I kind of exactly agree with havingfitz's last post.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 am

Post by Whiskers »

vote:raspberryliscious

No matter which you belong to, you have hindered your faction. Burn in hell, player.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Well duh. We know Kcda is scum.
I'll die tonight-- that's pretty much given afaict. I'm either strong town or strong scum everypony thinks is town, so there's no reason NOT to kill me.
Do be sure to ride Kcda's ass until he hangs, won't you?

Also,
In post 197, BBmolla wrote:But what if he's a mason.

:/

You were on this lynch, BBMolla. I also have reason to believe you are scum. This question is not useful, and you don't believe it. Why do you bring up the idea, even, that he could be a mason? If you think he could be a mason, why would you vote for him? Because you like lynching masons, that's why. Who else likes to lynch masons?
Mafia.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Whiskers »

I'm betting rasp wasn't scum and I shouldn't have hammered. But there's
no
motive, town or scum, for his actions.
And because usually, scum want to live, it's unlikely scum would take the actions he did, right?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Two Masons
Two Mafia
Two Werewolves
One Vanilla Townie.

What do you guys think of Mass-claiming?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Sorry, I miscalculated. I had in my head that two of three VTs had been lynched/killed, not two of five. Thought it was 2 Mafia / 2 Werewolves / 2 Masons / 1 Vanilla Townie.

Yes, now is not the time for claiming.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #35) » Tue May 01, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 243, drmyshotgun wrote:Come on guys, where did all the activities go??
Kcda is obvious scum.
Right, but do we want to go to night so soon?
We ought to be able to catch another scum today. For instance,

In post 245, Kassadin wrote:VOTE: kcda

Why?
Also, you never answered Dr.'s question in .

Why are you looking to end the day early, Kass? I think you're hopping on the bandwagon of your obviously dead scumpartner. What do you think of that, Kass? Do you have anything to say? Because
Vote: Kassadin
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #36) » Tue May 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Whiskers »

I was about to ask Chrimi why he was lurking.

Then I went back a page and figured out who died.

So instead, Darkling_Perhaps, why are
you
lurking?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #37) » Mon May 07, 2012 5:14 am

Post by Whiskers »

Dear Trevor: Why is shotgun confirmed town?

Let me rephrase that: Why is he confirmed town when he tried to speedlynch the last werewolf (which is actually just a guess, he's willing to lynch ANY player that isn't his teammate), and give Mafia the game? I've been out of the game and I just scanned the last page but even I know that lynching the werewolf isn't such optimal play that it's an obvious thing something something I lost my train of thought and now I'm rambling.

Here's me thing: Why is Trevor considered town? Why is Shotgun considered town? Shotgun "slipped" that he was a Vanilla Townie earlier in the game. Oops. I guess that's my scumteam, right now. Also, probably BBMolla.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #38) » Tue May 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Post by Whiskers »

@Shotgun:
"Whiskers purposely got the calculation of body count wrong and had yet further out-stretching calculations for later on."
Can you tell me what you mean by saying I "had yet further out-stretching calculations for later on"?

"Oh by the way, he called out Kassadin to be bussing his partner.
And lo behold, death comes to Kassadin on that Night."
Can you tell which post this refers to?
I'm not sure what your point here is. Can you explain it?
Are you trying to say that I killed him because he bussed his partner?

When is deadline?

@Shotgun:
I asked for a massclaim (if it was a good idea) without mentioning anypony because I didn't want to out myself, partly because I wanted to get counterclaims. If there was only One VT, I wanted to know who else was going to try to claim it. In my head, best case scenario had each team of two claiming masons TOGETHER, and then one the players of them gets lynched, and the other is confirmed scum. Or one of the masons gets lynched and the other is conf town, and all the other players are scum.

@Shotgun:
Any particular reason you picked me out to focus on here? Because Psyche has us paired up? Because I look like the easiest lynch?

@Psyche, Fitz is town just by PoE?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #39) » Wed May 09, 2012 12:11 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 335, drmyshotgun wrote:
This prediction (that he will die Night 1) didn't come true.
If he is indeed a strong Town, Both scum groups must have thought that the other team will take him out. Hmm.
If he is Scum, more likely was his survival. One scum group will depend on the other to get him and obviously his own team will stay put.

Now, wait. You're suggesting:
If I am not mafia, Mafia is saying, "I'm sure werewolves will get her" and
If I am not werewolf, the Werewolves are saying. "I'm sure mafia will get her" correct?
Why is it more likely (out of context) for one of these to be true, rather than both of them to be true? this is like, 1/3 chance for anyof these, right? There isn't a fourth option where I'm both mafia
and
werewolf.
This doesn't prove anything.

In post 335, drmyshotgun wrote:Its ambiguous that he says that he has reasons to believe BBMolla is scum. But later in the same paragraph, doesn't use the word Scum, but uses: MAFIA.
Canonically, Mafia likes to lynch masons. Most games with Masons don't have Werewolves-- Werewolves and Masons aren't diametrically opposed the way Mafia and Masons are, at least in my head.
But I'll let you have it. I used a specific word when I could have used a less-specific one.
+1

In post 215, Whiskers wrote:I'm betting rasp wasn't scum and I shouldn't have hammered. But there's
no
motive, town or scum, for his actions.
And because usually, scum want to live, it's unlikely scum would take the actions he did, right?

This prediction DID come true. Rasp was not scum.
If Whiskers is scum he took a fairly safe bet on this case.
Again, was it less safe if I am town? No matter what alignment I am, I automatically Do Not Know who the members of at least one of the scumteams are. If I am mafia, then I don't know who the werewolves are.
And this "bet" really doesn't affect anything, does it? I wouldn't even have to be playing the game to say, "I bet X."
Idk, I just don't know what you're getting at here. What is this point? That as Town, I wouldn't have made a risky, consequence-less bet?

In post 229, Whiskers wrote:Two Masons
Two Mafia
Two Werewolves
One Vanilla Townie.

What do you guys think of Mass-claiming?

After the Night was over and Chrimi and Lucky had fallen, Whiskers does not mention anyone but suggests a Mass-claim.
Is the calculation above calculated to be wrong in order to draw out some information for himself?
Wasn't intentionally wrong. The thing was proposed in order to draw out information for myself, though. That's how the game works.
As I said in my previous post, I wanted VT claims, so I knew who to lynch, or Mason claims, so the game became formulaic and easy. Anyway, I didn't ask for a massclaim-- I would have just started it. I asked if everypony thought it was a good idea.
In some games, there is a large group that says, "yes, massclaim" and a small group that says, "no, no, for the love of god, don't massclaim."

In post 246, Whiskers wrote:
In post 243, drmyshotgun wrote:Come on guys, where did all the activities go??
Kcda is obvious scum.
Right, but do we want to go to night so soon?
We ought to be able to catch another scum today. For instance,

Is he fishing for another scum in Kcda's team? Guess so.
Yeah, mighty useful that would be.
What? Yes, finding Both of the scum on this team WOULD have been useful.
Um, duh?
Actually, I would have been happy finding a member of the other team, too. Seems like there ought to be some discussion during days, even if we know who the lynch is-- each day brings new information, and I think it's a really, really bad idea to lynch without chatter.
In post 335, drmyshotgun wrote:Whiskers purposely got the calculation of body count wrong and had yet further out-stretching calculations for later on.
Yeah, because there's
totally
some benefit for me looking like an idiot who can't count.
In post 335, drmyshotgun wrote:He tried to dig out another Werewolf in the list of survivors to get him during the Night!
Oh no! Whiskers tried to find scum!
But let me be serious and pick this apart for a minute.
>I tried to dig out another Werewolf. -- this is a good thing, right?
>A werewolf in the list of survivors -- what?
>The list of survivors to get me during the night! -- Aaaah! The Survivors! They're going to get me!
I really, really don't know what this is supposed to mean or why it makes me mafia.

In post 335, drmyshotgun wrote:My my, I suddenly have Whiskers as Mafia.
Cool beans! Could you explain why, please?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #40) » Thu May 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Oh good, two more pages of posting

In post 351, drmyshotgun wrote:@BB - My likely Town-mate is Fitz, but I'm uncomfortable with his Wolf thing.
Don't be. He's simply not excluding himself from his information. That means it's useful to all the town players, as well.

In post 351, drmyshotgun wrote:@Whiskers: Am I saying you killed Kassadin because he bussed his partner? Why yes. You are a Mafia member eager to get rid of the wolves.
Yes fishing out for Werewolf team is useful but it certainly gives Mafia stronger advantage since they aren't threatened by NightKills if they get rid of the Wolf-Team.
Okay, if I am mafia and want to kill wolves, then I attack the player that might be bussing? Not the player bussed?

Wait, what's the benefit to this again? If I kill the wolves, doesn't that make it easier for the Town to find Mafia? It doesn't really make the Mafia all that much stronger, but it does make the town considerably stronger. If I am acting odd around player X with only one scumteam play, town will read it differently than if I am acting odd around player X with two scumteams in play.

sorry:
tl? dr? with no wolves, the town is ONLY hunting for mafia.

In post 351, drmyshotgun wrote:Finding Wolf member is indeed useful.
Good job! Do I get my town points now?
In post 351, drmyshotgun wrote:Okay. Answer this: If you don't think Kassadin got Night Killed because someone (likely you) thought he was Wolf, then why oh why is he dead? Why is Kassadin dead? Why would Mafia get rid of Kassadin?
I don't know!? Why WOULD town get rid of Kassadin?! Maybe he
did
get killed because somepony thought he was a wolf! I don't know, I wasn't there. Actually, it's probably better to keep a lurker/troll around. It's another distraction for town. Then again, in a game with rival scumteams and a mason group, maybe it's not. I don't know how the theory works for that.
I would be more likely to kill Kassadin because I don't like lurkers or trolls in my games.

In post 355, drmyshotgun wrote:@Whiskers:
I didn't pick you out Whiskers because Psyche paired us.
Well, Psyche did mention you and that was a start.
Right. And since then, how many other players have you looked closely at? How many other players have you re-read?

In post 355, drmyshotgun wrote:However I felt strong Town vibes from you on Day 1
Oops.
In post 355, drmyshotgun wrote:...and now am feeling that I took that Town read for granted.
OOPS!
In post 355, drmyshotgun wrote:I should have taken more sceptical position upon you.
You survived two Nights. Why do you think that is?
I don't know. Wifom? I'm not unhappy that I survived, only surprised.
No, really, how am I supposed to know how scumteams made their desiciouns? (spelling) Maybe one of them said, "Man, she's way off, not attacking either one of us!" or maybe one of them said, "Man, she's attacking me! we should leave her alive, so nopony accuses us of killing her to get the heat off of us!"
I don't know. There are reasons to and to not have killed me.

In post 355, drmyshotgun wrote:Also your 1/3 calculation is wrong. There is four cases on the reason of your survival. Whatever side you are on didn't matter for you on Night 1.
Case 1 - Mafia says "Werewolf will get her" and you are werewolf.
Case 2 - Werewolf says "Mafia will get her" and you are Mafia.
Case 3 - Both Mafia and Werewolf says "Someone will get her." You are Town.

What.
WHAT.
"WHAT, WHAT, 1/3 is WRONG! You're so dumb! It's not 1/3! It's 1/4!!! HEre are the four outcomes:
[THREE OUTCOMES]"
WHAT.
WHAAAAAAAT.

In post 355, drmyshotgun wrote:It is 2/3 chance for your survival, you see.

Well, if it's 2/3 chance that I survive, why are you attacking me for surviving? Should I beat the odds, and have died?

In post 348, Whiskers wrote:I really, really don't know what this is supposed to mean or why it makes me mafia.

In post 335, drmyshotgun wrote:My my, I suddenly have Whiskers as Mafia.
Cool beans! Could you explain why, please?

In post 355, drmyshotgun wrote:Also everyone wants dirty work to be done by someone else than themselves.

Yes, I no longer feel comfortable making a case against myself.

Okay, then until like, post #370 or so, Shotgun is saying I lived because I made a case as to why Kassadin is a better kill target.
I'm gonna say-- isn't it supposed to be good scum play to NOT kill good lynches? Aren't you supposed to kill obvious townies and let the town lynch the townies that look scummy?

In post 382, drmyshotgun wrote:We can also observe the high rate of drop in activity for her after Day 1 finished.

Yeah, my internet went out.
I'm fully back, by the way.
Convenient, right?

Could I have a neatly presented list of points against me? Like, why I'm scum? If I'm mafia or werewolf?
I understand that I'm the one being scrutinized, but didn't Psyche just turn all of Shotgun's points against me right back around so they point to Shotgun, too?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #41) » Thu May 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 369, drmyshotgun wrote:In my case I presented a case on Whiskers hunting for another Werewolf in Kcdaspot's team.
He pointed out Kassadin.
Kassadin is found dead. Killed by Mafia.

So if Whiskers is Werewolf, she has hunted out Kassadin, someone apparently looking as if Werewolf partner to Kassadin for bussing, for Kassadin to get Dummy-Killed during the Night phase.

Providing better target than herself is best way to protect one's self during the Night.

I need fucking post numbers.
Where did I hunt for Kcda's teammate by pointing out Kassadin?

How could I frame Kassadin as a werewolf partner to Kcda, if Kcda hadn't flipped werewolf yet?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #42) » Thu May 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Okay, to get it straight,
Werewolves/Saboteurs "frame," and
Mafia/??? "buy out"?

I'm trying to analyze something but idfk whose kills went where.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #43) » Fri May 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Didn't you just, JUST say, a second ago, that it's me, today? That I was the lynch?

No, shotgun, but you are the easiest to bash. The things you say are the most flawed, the most wrong, and at the end of the day, you're the most-likely alternative to a Whiskers-lynch.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #44) » Fri May 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 380, Psyche wrote:Yeah. Whiskers is dying today. I have much to do to ensure I don't do badly in school tomorrow, but I'll try to get a whiskers case complete by tomorrow morning. We have loads of time...
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #45) » Fri May 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Luckyjt attacked DeityKabuto (Psyche) throughout Day 1. He was the first mafia kill.

DK (Psyche) did NOTHING that day, except complain about Luckyjt and answer questions addressed directly to him: one from Shotgun , and one from Trevor . He also did the bit with BBMolla and the "alliance," and respond to Shotgun's distancing from him.

In post 107, DeityKabuto wrote:
drmyshotgun wrote:Actually, cancel DK Town read. He's bored. So he might be anxiously expecting some Night partying.

I am being misread. :[

Anyway, Whiskers is my only townread.

And Lucky, you're vote is still on me, it's way after what you guys call 'RVS'. So I'm definitely going to vote you.

Vote Luckyjt

I like this quote.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #46) » Fri May 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 392, Psyche wrote:Changed my mind. Problem, Whiskers?

I actually kind of do have a problem.
How much towncred do you get if you lead the lynch on your scumpartner?
Or maybe a better question to ask is,
Other players, how much towncred will Psyche get if he leads the lynch on his scumpartner?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #47) » Fri May 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Whiskers »

well, yeah, but consider Kcda. He is a weak player-- or at least, he played poorly this game. What is to say he didn't aim for threats to his scumpartner? And DK, who might be just as weak a player-- I wouldn't know, I haven't seen him play in a game for any length of time, he always flakes.

Anyway, just conjecture, so substance to it. But my point is that yes, a Good player would choose nightkills carefully. What if we have noobs, trolls, or poor players as scum? "They would choose better players"
if they were smart about it.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #48) » Fri May 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Whiskers »

What I'm trying to say is, I think our mafia is made up of players who are bad at choosing nightkills, ie, Shotgun and maybe DK.

Also,
In post 74, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 71, Kcdaspot wrote:Shotgun is pingin my radar.

You wanna ping my pong?

Chrimi wrote:Buddying does not mean scum in this setup, just pointing that out.

True, but is it useful for Town?

Chrimi wrote:Shotgun, any reads yet?

Hmm, let's see.
Raspberrylicious, havingfitz, Whiskers didn't do much.
DK looks bored.
Trevor's getting somewhere.
BBMolla needs to show me how "real" scumhunting is done.
Liked Luckyjt's Post#53, but other than that he's still in-development.
Chrimi is approaching this game with plenty of jest and jollyness canceling out with his buddying towards me (and BB earlier) to give null read.
Kcdaspot is confident Einstein, but has suspiciously rounded up the usual suspects already (plus he removed Kassadin from his list)
Kassadin is still a Troll and I'm wondering why his head is still intact with his mountainous body.

Town reads on DK, Trevor. Must kill on Kassadin.
The rest is null.

In post 75, drmyshotgun wrote:Actually, cancel DK Town read. He's bored. So he might be anxiously expecting some Night partying.

here, he accidentally gives DK a townread and then takes it back.
Also townreads Trevor.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #49) » Fri May 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Regardless of what I think, you promised us a case on me, iirc.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #50) » Sat May 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by Whiskers »

ANY NEWS, PSYCHE?
Wasn't there something, oh, three days ago, where you promised a case on me by the next morning?

And then I asked you about it? And you said "I'll get to it"?

Did you "get to it" yet?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #51) » Mon May 14, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Whiskers »

Can we succinctly explain why already?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #52) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Whiskers »

posting this for myself, because it's really confusing for me.

2 Vanilla Townies
1 Town Masons
2 Mafia Goons
1 Werewolves

Trevor, havingfitz, Whiskers, DeityKabuto (Psyche), BBMolla, dryshotgun.
posting this for myself, because it's really confusing for me.

2 Vanilla Townies
1 Town Masons
2 Mafia Goons
1 Werewolves

Trevor, havingfitz, Whiskers, DeityKabuto (Psyche), BBMolla, dryshotgun.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #53) » Mon May 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Whiskers »

So, Process of Elimination?
And Psyche, havingfitz is town because good posts, lategame?
Actually, it doesn't matter, I'm only scum to havingfitz due to PoE too.

Others are doing better scumhunting while I am not doing any at all. I am voted most likely Mafia because I killed Kcdaspot. Plus, three scum (half of the players) are in support of my lynch because it not lynching them.

Then there's BBMolla, Me, and some other townie.

Psyche: You keep pushing that Shot and I are Mafia together. That is stupid, the way he's been attacking me. And yeah, I know, WIFOM and bussing.

I don't know who is on what team, I don't think I can build
solid
cases on ALL of the other players enough to incriminate them and convince all of the scum-- Psyche says havingfitz is town because he's been scumhunting, havingfitz says Psyche is town because he's been scumhunting. What do?

Why is Trevor scum, by the way? Either one of you could answer this.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #54) » Mon May 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Well, no, 1/3 right-- one werewolf, two mafia.

Alright, how about this: Once I flip mafia, where do you go from there?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #55) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:16 am

Post by Whiskers »

There are two townies left.

okay, give me a bit. Because I don't know, and I'm apparently still not fully grasping the state of the game.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #56) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:18 am

Post by Whiskers »

Wait, no, nvm.
I understand.
I thought I understood, but then there were two "Town buddy" slots there and it confused me.
But now I am no longer confused by the chart, and only by the players.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #57) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Whiskers »

Okay, I updated -- BBmolla, Whiskers, Fitz, Trevor, drmyshotgun, Psyche.

And this is only one of my hypotheses, and it's all gut except I'm fairly certain that shotgun is scum of some kind.
I get the feeling Psyche is trying to not lynch shotgun, and this could be evidence they're working together-- and if shit hits the fan, Psyche will still be in a good position to be on that lynch. Scum together?
But then there wasn't any real interaction between Shotgun and DeityKabuto -- well, except for post /, then in giving DK a townread and taking it back. Okay, so maybe that is a thing after all.
Also, I've heard a couple of times that "DK's posting was bad, but you, Psyche, have more than made up for it" or words to that effect. Does it really work like that?

Recently there's been a lot of stuff from both Havingfitz and Psyche. Cases, I guess? That's why they have townreads from everypony, I think. I wonder if they are working together-- scumpartners-- but I think it's more that they're in a similar situation, as far as activity goes, and my OMGUS at work, as they both want to lynch
me.
Maybe, but I don't think it's too likely.

Then there's Trevor, and I only place him in the werewolf box because I don't know what else to do with him.
Actually, that's a lie. I know what to do with Trevor. The only thing to do. I have to read his posts in Isolation.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #58) » Tue May 15, 2012 7:57 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 187, havingfitz wrote:
FOS
Kcda for his defense of raspberry (despite whatever raspberry's might be) and effort to drum up nonexistent cases.
I'm going to have to find these non-existant cases.
You mean ? In which he points out that Trevor is voting for a townread?
Is it normal to vote for townreads, btw?

In post 266, havingfitz wrote:At least I can say I was leaning towards voting kcda.

I think there is at least two scum minimum in the 4 raspberry votes that came before mine (Trevor, BB, drmy & kassadin).
Good for you!
And I do have to say that, at this point in the game, four raspberry votes that came before you = half the players in the game, excluding yourself.
Couldn't you have just said, "I think there are at least 4 scum in the 8 players in this game"?

Isn't it cool that all of fitz's post up until this point are "I'm V/LA" or "I'm catching up" or "I'm almost ready to post" until Day three? Except for post -- the post I quoted above.

In fitz says that his previous townreads were Whiskers and Trevor, and his previous scumreads were DK, Shotgun, Darkling, and kassadin. And that his reads suck.
Which is neat, because as I've quoted, he actually said that there were at least two scum in DK, shotgun, darkling, and kassadin. Which could still be accurate, since Two of them are still alive. And, in fact, that kind of
has
to be accurate, because there are three scum left and only four players to-- oh, unless both Trevor and I are scum.
Which, I guess is what he's saying? And shotgun, right?
Havingfitz, why isn't DK (Psyche) a viable target anymore?
Especially
since you're pretty convinced he's not the Werewolf.

Even in #289, you only analyze what would happen if we lynch X-role. You do say who you think is which role, but you never say why. You do do things like say, "I think all of the mafia are in this group of players who are [not me] and [not confirmed town]".

And your posts after it look like they're only information, too. "What would happen if we lynch the townie?" scenario, "DK can't be the wolf (and therefore is mafia or town), so we should lynch elsewhere," and then in #377, he drinks the Wine.

Also in he remembers that good posting doesn't equal town. Good for him. However, he says that he's leaning town Psyche and scum me, regardless-- because that's the "one common read." Do allow me to remind you that 3/6, that's 1/2, of the players in this game are anti-town. Dear god, do not vote based on "common read" alone, because 1/2 of the players in this game want to fuck town over.

Then ISOs me-- pretty fairly. It's clear that he thinks I'm scum, but maybe that's hindsight, or maybe it's OMGUS. This post
feels
biased, but I suppose it's accurate.

Then in which he doesn't mention the bits between DK and Shotgun. That's fine, I often wonder if I should include them, since they don't look meaningful. There's a neutral conversation (although very short), and a neutral read that was accidentally a town read at first. It's not distancing, buddying, bussing-- At arm's length, but in arm's reach.
Of course, then Psyche "lays out the game" as you say. And he does just what you were doing a few posts ago, although you took much more filler to say it. This is neutral posting. And then he "Cracks the case" as a joke-- maybe this is too early to be posting an ISO on Psyche? I don't see anyreason you think he's more town tha--
Ah! which you accidentally link to as 310, again, but no matter; you claim to have given your opinion on it earlier! In, what, 377? You say you liked it, it was nice. A smile broke out on your face, how wonderful! And then you go on to say Psyche's Trevor case-- the larger part being about his interaction with KCDAspot-- is really a good case for him to be mafia.
When Scum are scumhunting, that is, in a two scumteam game, why does making a case like this make somepony town? Aren't you suggesting that I myself am scum, even though I led a scumlynch?
When it is agreed NOT to lynch a certain faction, in a two scumteam game, why does making a case like this make somepony NOT scum? In this case, Psyche is protecting Trevor from today's lynch-- if Trevor is a werewolf, he's off the table. What if Psyche (super-town, right?) and Trevor (obv-werewolf) are Mafia together?

Where is he town, havingfitz? Where is it in all of this that you suddenly decide that DK, one of your original scumreads ["two (half the scum) out of four (half the players) are scum"], becomes a townread instead?

sigh.
In , you give us a list of Trevor, Shotgun, and Myself, and tell us what scum you think we are, and what scum Psyche thinks we are. Since you never explained reads on any of us, including Psyche, maybe you could do that? Wait, no, sorry, I've gone backwards-- And you still haven't done it. You ISO Psyche and I, with clear bias but no clear results,
you do more Psyche ISO, now with a little more critical light-- not of him, just of his tactics. You keep calling him out here and there and saying, "no, this isnt' a scumtell," and "does this make sense?"
In post 409, havingfitz wrote:In summary…as bad as I thought DK’s D1 posts were,Psyche has more than made up for them. And having played several games with DK…I’m accustomed to him playing poorly as town. So with the degree of scumhunting at least attempted by Psyche,I am more in the Whiskers is scum camp. My current reads are wolf = Shotgun and mafia = Whiskers,Trevor.

Does it work that way?
In post 409, havingfitz wrote:In summary…as bad as I thought DK’s D1 posts were,Psyche has more than made up for them.

DOES IT WORK THAT WAY?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #59) » Tue May 15, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Whiskers »

It irritates me that I'm scum by PoE, because Psyche is town by [Posting better than DK]
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #60) » Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 am

Post by Whiskers »

So in short,
In post 432, Psyche wrote:Say Whiskers, could you tell us how you would fill that doc?

No, I can't, because I really, REALLY don't know.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #61) » Tue May 15, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Whiskers »

SHOTGUN. THREE VOTES OUT OF FOUR ARE
SCUM.

Seriously?

Psyche, you think Trevor is the werewolf, right? And Havingfitz is your townbro, right? Then Shotgun is Mafia, right?

If I voted for him, would that be something scummy enough for you to lynch me?
Vote: drmyshotgun

There, now you can lynch me, right? Right?

But what happens, when I flip town, guys? Where do we go from there? Think about that, be sure to think about that, before you do lynch me.

[PreEdit]
Does that mean you no longer think I'm scum?
See, Psyche, I don't really trust you either.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #62) » Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Whiskers »

I didn't vote from that four who voted.
What?
What does that mean?

There were two players who had voted at that point, You and, uh, Trevor I think. Two, not four.
How do I vote
from
somepony?

What are you trying to say?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #63) » Tue May 15, 2012 10:18 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 446, Psyche wrote:Yeah. But I'm willing to trust you.
vote Shotgun

And
why
? Weren't you trying to lynch me just a minute ago? Trying to find some reason? Or, you know, not, just waiting it out until somepony else finds a reason for you.
And I don't know that he isn't a werewolf.
And I don't know that you're not Mafia.
I don't trust you.
If you're mafia, you'll want to lynch town or werewolf-- that is, whoever isn't your scumpartner. Who is your scumpartner? Trevor? You were trying to put him off limits earlier, by making a case for his werewolf.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #64) » Tue May 15, 2012 10:36 am

Post by Whiskers »

I meant, if you're mafia, and he's mafia, then you'd make a nice case for him being a werewolf. By that time, the town [all players] knew we'd have to lynch Mafia, specifically, so that would be you, scumhunting and catching scum, apparently, and also saving your teammate for a day.

I don't know if that's the case.
The case on Trevor is that he's not very useful? Plus his interaction with Kcdaspot?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #65) » Tue May 15, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 458, drmyshotgun wrote:You guys were opportunistic in a sense that you were both here when I quipped something about Whiskers being the majority's Mafia, and both rushed to it suddenly producing Bandwagon.
Sure you both were on us pretty much the entire day, but I finally gave you some meat to sink your teeth into.

How about when you voted for me early in the day?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #66) » Tue May 15, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 466, Psyche wrote:
In post 464, drmyshotgun wrote:Ah, I'm not going to chit-chat with scums anymore. They're caught, so be it.

xD

Frankly, This.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #67) » Wed May 16, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 474, BBmolla wrote:I don't know which of Shotgun/Fitz is scum.

If I'm town, and Psyche, we presume, is town, then both of them are.

If I am scum, then
I
am scum, no further discussion needed. I'm fairly clearly not the werewolf.

Let me rephrase that: You think Psyche is town, but aren't sure which of Shotgun/fitz is town too.
If You think I am town, then BOTH of shotgun/fitz are scum. If you don't think I am town, then you should be trying to lynch me, shotgun/fitz be damned.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #68) » Wed May 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 491, Trevor wrote:
In post 486, Psyche wrote:Yeah, I guess you would do that, Trevor.

Stop giving snarky responses to every post you make reminding me that you think I'm the wolf, it's really fucking annoying.

This.

Also,
In post 493, drmyshotgun wrote:But what if we're lynching a Mafia and that Mafia claims Wolf?
Should the real Wolf counter-claim then? Lol

This.

Which is why it's really weird hearing it coming from you, Trevor.

Have you beaten Psyche's werewolf case on you, by the way? I don't remember seeing you ever try to refute or fight it, but I have a bad memory. Are you
not
the werewolf? Why?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #69) » Wed May 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Whiskers »

YES, AND HE SAID, "I WISH WE
COULD
LYNCH TREVOR."

"COULD."
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #70) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:44 am

Post by Whiskers »

I don't really have any new information-- just like before, I know what role I have, and I'm confident that Shotgun is scum of some kind. Probably Mafia.

Everypony else? Shit, even Trevor could be town. Even Psyche could be town. I just don't know.

I didn't think it was, you know, worth it.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #71) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Whiskers »

OR, alternatively, Psyche isn't scum.
If she were, she'd have hammered.

Unless, of course, we were mafia together, as dr is suggesting.

But that makes it easier for me: Psyche is confirmed town!

((Although, secretly, Psyche could just be waiting for towncred, and is maybe partners with Shot? idk.))

In anycase, you'll find me flipping VTownie.

Shotgun, do you have a case on me somewhere?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #72) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Whiskers »

I don't know. I might.
I've considered claiming wolf as town just to exempt myself from the lynch for a day and maybe draw the nightkill.

I decided that was probably a bad path to follow and that I probably couldn't pull it off, and tried to stop thinking about it. I'm not the werewolf, claiming werewolf as town was probably a bad idea, and thinking about claiming werewolf wasn't going to make me any
less
likely to do it.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #73) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 526, BBmolla wrote:I don't even know what this confirms.

That Whiskers isn't town? Yes?

No, it only confirms that Psyche is only scum IF he's scum with me.

Unless he's just holding out for towncred. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here.

In post 527, Psyche wrote:
In post 525, Trevor wrote:Psyche, you can hammer now, you and Fitz have a 50-50 shot of hammering the wolf right here and winning.

Almost missed that.
Vote

Wait, wait, no--

what?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #74) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 548, Whiskers wrote:OR, alternatively, Psyche isn't scum.
If she were, she'd have hammered.
Sorry, this is wrong, because Psyche did try to hammer me, here:

In post 527, Psyche wrote:
In post 525, Trevor wrote:Psyche, you can hammer now, you and Fitz have a 50-50 shot of hammering the wolf right here and winning.

Almost missed that.
Vote

Am I right?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #75) » Thu May 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Yes, but you see, mafia wasn't lynched today.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #76) » Thu May 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 566, Trevor wrote:
We can end up with Mafia Werewolf Mason 3-way if both scum decide to shoot unclears after the mafia is lynched today.
after the mafia is lynched today
mafia is lynched today.

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #77) » Thu May 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 570, drmyshotgun wrote:Fuckty fuck.
If you were Werewolf, you might as well have claimed...
Gave the game to the mafias. D:

Also, I'm pretty sure this guy is mafia.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #78) » Thu May 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Yeah, I've been town the whole time.
Still not sure why you decided I wasn't. Can I maybe have that case now? The one I've been asking for for the last, like, week?

I'm also not sure how you, voting early in a kind of important part of the game, didn't get the lynch for today. Hmm.

So the question is, who is YOUR partner, shotgun?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #79) » Thu May 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by Whiskers »

I ALSO wouldn't mind seeing BBMolla's reasoning for voting for me. That'd be cool.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #80) » Sun May 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Good job, town!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #81) » Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by Whiskers »

game state was pretty good, wasn't it? One scum D3, 1 scum caught?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #82) » Mon May 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Yeah, as unhappy as I am with th eoutcome, I have to complement Dazzy. The game ran smoothly and well.

Return to “Completed Open Games”