Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

DGB hasn't done anything since being cop-cleared. You've caught scum on both teams and failed to die. That's why you're suspicious over an innocent that keeps pushing town as scum.
In post 1510, kuribo wrote:in case it's not clear, I'm saying that a benmage lynch would be a fucking cop-out

with this player list, and with those of us that are living, I'd say that there is a 100% chance of the remaining scum being very experienced, very tricky players. Each of us still living are known around the site, and each of us are very capable as scum, but also very capable scumhunters.

I don't even have a completed game visible anymore. I have no completed scum games. Your reasoning works on everyone but the person your vote was on when you said this.

Motivational speeches are good but they shouldn't be a substitute for an actual case.

The person providing the least to any of these discussions while town attempts to mutilate itself is Untrod Tripod. My vote is not moving.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1550, Shadoweh wrote:The person providing the least to any of these discussions while town attempts to mutilate itself is me, as I have done nothing but push the same bullshit case since literally Day 1, when I tried to push a counterwagon to a lynch on someone who flipped scum. Don't mind me, I'm just going say UT is scum, UT is scum, UT is scum for 5 game days while giving absolutely no reason for it whatsoever
FTFY

Inculcation works significantly better on dumber people
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Except for those reasons I've been giving since Day 1. I don't know what Inculcation means. You've been trying to push the same bullshit lynch on the grounds that you were a counterwagon to scum in a game with different colors. You're not innocent.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

we're done here. you're either scum or stupid, neither of which is curable with logic.

p.s. if you don't know the definition of a word just look the damn thing up. saying you don't know a word in a post on an internet forum is just dumb spacefiller
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

On other notes:

I have townreads on shea, Tierce and kuribo. DGB has that cop read, but sanities blah blah blah also she hasn't really done anything this game.

I've had a niggling feeling about Benmage for a while, but I don't think lynching him is a good idea today. I have my doubts about Amrun, but I really can't see scum being so flippant about not reading the game.

Basically, like everyone else, the game has been whittled down to my town reads. Urgh.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by Amrun »

I was a counterwagon to that same scum on that same day, UT. does that make me town?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

it puts you on the shortlist for not-blue, yeah
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by Amrun »

Didn't you read Team Mafia last year? How about PetsPick?

You have to examine a wagon to show WHY it's a town counterwagon. Counterwagon =/= a town counterwagon
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

We've been 'done' for five days. I resent the implication that you ever tried to start a conversation with me.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm not claiming I can prove that I'm not-red with wagon evidence. But claiming that BBmolla jumped from hard bussing his one buddy (which wasn't really going anywhere, but would have set him up to look good later if he'd lived) to a completely illogical counterwagon on his other buddy in a declaredly opportunistic way is dumb. BBmolla wouldn't have looked better the next day even if I had flipped blue, so I'm not really seeing the reasoning for him accelerating the lynch of the other bluescum. BBmolla's reaction reads as him saying "this is a distracting mislynch!" rather than "ok! I'll bus my
other
buddy now!"

pedit: I've tried to engage you several times. Quit the revisionist shit, it's not a good look.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, you haven't. If you think you have you're rewriting your own memory.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm reading the rest of the game just fine, thanks, but right now I need to get you lynched in order to win, since you're scum. So I'm devoting my attention to it. Plus, you're making it really obvious if only everyone else would sit up and pay attention.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

Joke's on you.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Votes on shadow or Shea. Lets do this.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:46 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1401, Thestatusquo wrote:Guys, we had two claimed ways why we had no kill. One was lynched, and was town. the other way not.

Can we lynch the only possible reason we had no kill last night?

Shea this post came. While it seemed the answer when I had also blocked poro. Now that that failed and we have another night of no kills... this no longer looks as reasonable.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:33 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1563, Benmage wrote:Votes on shadow or Shea. Lets do this.

why shea?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:53 am

Post by Tierce »

Important question: why did kondi die? Fate did not kill him because he was obvtown, because he was 1) not really aware of it, from his reply to me and 2) obvtown kondi is not nearly as much of a danger to Fatescum (kondi likes Fate quite a bit, AFAICT) as over half of the living playerlist.

So. Why did redscum kill kondi? It's a very suboptimal target, not really participating in the game, not as experienced as most of the rest (exceptions being Shadoweh and me, iirc), not really pushing lynches with any conviction, no PR. Why that death above everyone else still alive here + Poro + Yos?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:23 am

Post by kuribo »

kondi replaced MattP, though, and pretty much everyone in the game declared him town when I thought he was scum

or maybe they thought they picked up a breadcrumb
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:31 am

Post by Tierce »

Not really, they didn't. They were just ignoring him, iirc; as far as I know, I was one of the few outright calling MattP town.

The thing is:
it was not for being obvtown/a consensual townread
. I don't think Fate lied when he said this after the hammer:
In post 1030, Fate wrote:Kondi was obvtown?

Good thing we killed him then.

Although I really wanted to kill Benmage, hindsight bias ETC

This looks like his team wasn't aware that kondi was obvtown.

It might have been a breadcrumb or something, but it's not the consensual townread, and in any case, why kill kondi who isn't being a real danger to anyone?

Also wondering whether Poro's "I like pineapple" post was REALLY a drunkpost/filler/prod dodge, or whether he had some kind of result in that slot.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:42 am

Post by kuribo »

hm I forgot fate had said that

definitely think they thought they were crosskilling

kinda early to be trying to crosskill the last scum, though, wasn't it?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:59 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 679, Fate wrote:Staeg trying to pick at the lowest fruit hanging on his wagon?

Lynch is a go.

Don't give a fuck who Kondi replaced he's all right in my book

In post 693, Fate wrote:
In post 688, Staeg wrote:
In post 679, Fate wrote:Staeg trying to pick at the lowest fruit hanging on his wagon?

Wait, the heck is this?

In post 672, Staeg wrote:
In post 671, kondi2424 wrote:This looks like a respectable wagon.

VOTE: Staeg

Are you done with reading the game?

In post 674, Staeg wrote:What makes it a respectable wagon?

Trying to paint KONDI as scum on your wagon? Your agenda couldn't be any more transparent to me.

In post 1012, Fate wrote:meh just for Tierce maybe

Not a roleblocker.

Hitokiri Battousai, Town Foggy Vigilante

Can only kill during fog conditions to cover up my kills blah blah.

Killed KONDI because I didn't care what he flipped and he was basically a policy vig. If I KNEW we had a coroner I would've shot one of my actual scumreads, like Amrun or Shadoweh.

Fate was obvious in this switch (which was one of the reasons that led me to that "you don't kill obvtown, Fate" comment). These are the only times he even mentions the slot (not counting D1 and not bothering to go there atm because bed soon) and he jumps from TOWN SURE FINE LET'S BUDDY HUEHUEHUE to POLICY VIG. Yes, he was caught scum when he had to admit a vig on kondi, but this kind of sloppy play may help us find slips from him earlier on. Better yet if there are matching patterns between him and SK, as replacee-scum tends to be more consistent than replacee-town.

Hi, I would like to see anyone but me actually show any interest in what has happened before now, and acknowledge the 120 pages (*groan*) we have of backlog? We might find something.

If anything, it's very weird that this game is down to these specific slots. Sure, we were lynching among the least vocal players and are apparently missing 5 kills so far, but it's still odd that this town is what scum are planning to guide into LyLo. kuribo has it right--Shadoweh and I are newer players, but wtf are you lot doing
all
still alive? We need to deconstruct this.

N1:
Why did snifit die? It's another suboptimal kill. I had a townread on him, but I don't think anyone else actually really bothered with the slot.

N2:
Why singer? Why was singer a threat to redscum after Reck died, considering she wasn't showing much dayplay work and was constantly catching up? Yes, it's possible that scum picked up on her "DGB is town" D2 opening (and I know Fate only PR-hunts for obvcops). Are there any other reasons?

N3:
Why Yos? Who is Last Blue standing that would benefit from offing Yos and/or framing Poro?

Food for thought, but first, bed.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:00 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 824, Untrod Tripod wrote:
SHENANIGANS. I CALL SHENANIGANS

Explain.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 835, Amrun wrote:Yosarian pointed out, quite well, that Poro's posts seem to be driving lynches on the surface without really believing in them. He supported the UN lynch without appearing to have actually read any of UN's posts.

It's honestly not very much about what's IN Poro's posts and what's NOT in them - scumhunting or anything useful. He's very blah. I think BB's posts point to him being bluebuddy.

At some point, I'll probably go through his posts and put a finger on the things that bother me.

I think Amrun is town, but this could be EXACTLY what bluescum wanted from killing Yos. Amrun inherited Yos's case on Poro--now it remains to see what's the motivation.

And aaack, bed. >.> Will continue later, because I intend to dig up this crap and figure out this game.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1571, Tierce wrote:
In post 824, Untrod Tripod wrote:
SHENANIGANS. I CALL SHENANIGANS

Explain.
I was pissed off that there were now three no-flips? I don't see what's unclear about that.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1177, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1175, Amrun wrote:UT I investigated based upon suspicion as well, but when my attempted breadcrumb (breadcrumbing something so clunky is very awkward) turned into him telling me he was an Android, I decided he was likely town. He was so un-scared of telling me I was an Android, and was more curious about me than concerned about my fishing.
Well, also I basically claimed my role name on day 1, so I've never really been concerned about people knowing I was a 'droid

UT, can you point out when this happened? Searching through all your Day 1 posts I didn't see you say anything about your role or R2D2.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”