UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 422, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:So Nuwen is calling for my head and still trying to push on since the wagon stalled.
UN's chainsawing and saw the light that I'm town. This game is great IMO.

If your slot isn't town I'm going to fucking murder you. Do something goddamn useful.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 am

Post by shos »

I am now doing a complete reread of the thread, starting page 1. a very big comment will probably come soon.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 372, Nuwen wrote:Kanye has no reason to diligently tunnel on the Quilford slot as scum, with so much other fucking fodder in this game. I read his convinction as stronk and value the support behind my top wagon.
The replacement has done nothing to alleviate my scum read on it, especially after voting for Kanye.
At this point in the game, scum really have no choice but to attack their attackers.

So do you want me to go after you as well as Kayne? I italicized about your "scum read" on my slot (Quils replacement)
It seemed you voted Quil on a case that he flip flopped like John Kerry and replaced out under pressure. Looking at your reasons they're not half bad but for the wrong reasons. Right now your tunneling on me is quite laughable. What I don't get is you want more votes because this wagon is stalling. I attack Kayne and Vi joins almost instantly to vote him as well. Really I don't have a good read on you and Uber is probscum along with Kayne. But thats a reach there.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:12 am

Post by shos »

@ (UN), I don't suppose you actually compare that game of yours to here? I read the first 4 pages there and it looks very, very bad. I think this game wasn't even remotely close to that. and @59 - why did you think me scum because of post 7? post 59 looks like it's distancing from the unvote you just did there.

post 66 till the end of the page(talking about UN's posts again) are just bad. I'm inclined to think of that as scummy; it's like you try to build a case on stupid obviously wrong stuff, when it is not funny or useful at all for a townie.

so far UN scummy. (page 3)

page 4 now - post 80 is good by Zar. ninja has jumped easily to vote Parama. post 95 is bad as well. Parama's posts in this page are better.

page 5 now. How comes everybody, including everybody, ignored my posts 101 and 102?
Kanye's 104 is a really bad game there. game has already started developing and he still gets back to stupid fluff, and then votes the leading bandwagon. post 114 is good by furcolow. Diddin's posts are just terribad. all 2 of them so far.
Yos's vote looks quite bad too. Nuwen's as well. both seem to bandwagon, yos looks worse since he's trying to supply reasons to the vote, and what he says is just plain bad.
Quil's 122 called him out for it, that's good.

so far I like chiaro and quil and dislike kanye and uber and yos.

will continue in a few minutes

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:26 am

Post by UberNinja »

I really think shos is town now, because what scum reads examples from other games and comments on them?

In post 7, shos wrote:lol can we even vote before game has been started? XD

what is this Holder thingie? O_o

I thought you were scum for this post because I saw nothing anywhere about a "Holder thingie" and thought it must be part of some role PM difference.
I was able to discern it being part of a post which the mod later edited to exclude that part, so I amended my read based on the information available.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:29 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 427, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 372, Nuwen wrote:Kanye has no reason to diligently tunnel on the Quilford slot as scum, with so much other fucking fodder in this game. I read his convinction as stronk and value the support behind my top wagon.
The replacement has done nothing to alleviate my scum read on it, especially after voting for Kanye.
At this point in the game, scum really have no choice but to attack their attackers.

So do you want me to go after you as well as Kayne? I italicized about your "scum read" on my slot (Quils replacement)
It seemed you voted Quil on a case that he flip flopped like John Kerry and replaced out under pressure. Looking at your reasons they're not half bad but for the wrong reasons. Right now your tunneling on me is quite laughable. What I don't get is you want more votes because this wagon is stalling. I attack Kayne and Vi joins almost instantly to vote him as well. Really I don't have a good read on you and Uber is probscum along with Kayne. But thats a reach there.

You just said a few posts ago that I'm chainsawing. That term only applies when both are scum, if I'm not mistaken.

If I'm probscum, why are you not voting me? Who are the scum in the game, only the people attacking you? :roll:
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

You realized you quoted me at Nuwen...

Permanently V/LA
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:01 am

Post by UberNinja »

You realize I was talking to you there, yes?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:05 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Im not the one accusing you of chainsawing. Nuwen is.

And the reason I think your scum is of how your defending me here. Prob-scum =/= scum.

Permanently V/LA
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:14 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 422, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:So Nuwen is calling for my head and still trying to push on since the wagon stalled.
UN's chainsawing and saw the light that I'm town. This game is great IMO.

Unless you're implying this post was just a summation of Nuwen's 421... (which I'm not seeing) ...you said it too.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:14 am

Post by shos »

*continues*
on page 6, post is something that gives you good idea of townieness about Nuwen. that thinking is good; maybe not fully condemning of course, but it is good and townie ish. However, I disagree with it; the post just before it by quil, the 'I am a pussy', shows genuinity in thinking, and it shows honesty. and look at Kanye's post following - another BW jumpon.

so far I like chiaro and quil and Nuwen dislike kanye and uber and yos.
I'll make a culumn that will be better viewed after the post.

post 131 there looks like a genuine misinterpreteation. he seems annoyed because he didn't notice the questionmark at the end of nuwen's post. Kanye's just trying to piss him off it seems, and successfully. the next few posts show you just how honestly annoyed he is; look at the timestamps on his streak of posting. this shows genuine anger(I use this word alot now don't I lol) ; the guy is raging and not understanding what the hell you wanted from him, even if your cases are legit(they are, nuwen). this also explains his replacing out in the future imo.

in 138 nuwen pushes his vote, but with wrong reasoning imo. no tell here. and oh, Nuwen did notice that hebrew piece of info I shot at you guys.
@Nuwen:
I'm a hebrew speaker and I have spent like 10 minutes of pointed reading about that. I have absolutely no idea how it can possibly relate to the game, and it seems like the picture is really broken and just redirects to an accidental place.

then there's me whining again lol

no comments on next posts, except question: @Uber, explain to me post 149?

going for dinner, be back later...sorry again lol

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:18 am

Post by UberNinja »

Explanation, as requested:

In post 149, UberNinja wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Yosarian2

Yo Parama. Prove yourself.

Prove you're a townie and vote scum.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:20 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 416, Vi wrote:
That and I've already explained the kanye part.

Um, do you mean this?

In post 371, Vi wrote:
Unvote: Parama
Vote: kanyeknowsbest
(L-5)

It would be criminal not to after this page. Plus he's less entertaining than Parama.

?

Is that what you call an "explanation"?

Or are you talking about this?

In post 382, Vi wrote:
In post 380, Yosarian2 wrote:Well, can you explain why you think Kanye is scum, Vi? I really don't see it at all.
The unmitigated opportunism, the utter lack of Towniness, the
being scum
, etc.

Because neither of those posts contain any actual reasons or explanations of any kind. "He's scum because he's scum" is not an answer; and I don't get "opportunism" charge at all considering how early he joined the Quil wagon.

It's weird that I feel like I have to pull teeth to get an answer out of you about this; this is the third time I've had to ask you, and still nothing. Considering how committed you were on lynching Parama earlier in the game, I'd assume you wouldn't leave the Parama wagon unless you had an even stronger suspicion on someone else, but you seem oddly reluctant to even talk about Kanye at all here, even while you're voting him.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 424, UberNinja wrote:
What does it benefit me to defend Quilford if he's my scumbuddy?

Is that actually your defense?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 am

Post by shos »

the whole fight till post 158 on page 7 makes Yos look better and uber worse, imo.
woah, that's all there is for page 7. that was quick.

page 8; parma has gotta stop with that AtE/sarcasm/whatever his playstyle is. it is seriously confusing and it might make people think wrongly about him.
this page has no posts to be specific about, but the general play makes me dislike diddin and uber more, and reset my reads abuot Vi and Yos both. Furcolow looks good, except that last post aimed at me, which I have no understanding of, but I'm willing to ignore it.

Quilford,
Nuwen,
Furcolow;

dislikes:
Kanye,
Uberninja.

let's see page 9.

Uber's panic looks like he's nervious for the votes on him. otherwise there's really no reason to write a sentence, submit, again and again. nervous, very nervous. the similar thing from furcolow down the page is not the same; compare the content.
Furcolow seems like his 'flailing' thing means a lot to him. Can you explain this, furcolow?
Diddin's play is just bad; I'd be even willing to policy lynch such an unhelpful lurker. tunneling and lurking.
Kanye's behaviour doesn't help town much now. it doesn't hurt it, but it's morelike fluff, it seems like active lurking to me. posts like 'lol' don't work with my game.

page 10.
post 227 by nuwen is really good imo, even if I don't necessarily agree with it. it is logical scumhunting and even if I disagree, nuwen will get the towncred for it.
this page generally makes me think good stuff on Zar and bad about parama. I don't think it's a scumtell cuz parama's playstyle really confuses me; but you'll be null leaning town.

Quilford,
Nuwen,
Furcolow;

semi-likes:
Zar
Semi-dislikes:
parama

dislikes:
Kanye,
Uberninja.

*sigh* I'll continue tomorrow.. this is taking longer than expected.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Vi »

In post 437, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 382, Vi wrote:
In post 380, Yosarian2 wrote:Well, can you explain why you think Kanye is scum, Vi? I really don't see it at all.
The unmitigated opportunism, the utter lack of Towniness, the
being scum
, etc.
Because neither of those posts contain any actual reasons or explanations of any kind. "He's scum because he's scum" is not an answer; and I don't get "opportunism" charge at all considering how early he joined the Quil wagon.

It's weird that I feel like I have to pull teeth to get an answer out of you about this; this is the third time I've had to ask you, and still nothing. Considering how committed you were on lynching Parama earlier in the game, I'd assume you wouldn't leave the Parama wagon unless you had an even stronger suspicion on someone else, but you seem oddly reluctant to even talk about Kanye at all here, even while you're voting him.
Because I'm surprised that there's a giant chain of fools that doesn't get it.

kanye has done nothing except attack Quilford. Okay, whatever. kanye has done nothing except attack Quilford
while the coast was clear
. Nothing else for anyone, and not even posting while other lynchees are being talked about. That is opportunism.

That I don't buy the bulk of his case on Quilford (the strongest point being the Amished tell, which I'm choosing to set aside in this particular instance) is gravy.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:22 am

Post by charter »

In post 384, charter wrote:
In post 372, Nuwen wrote:At this point in the game, scum really have no choice but to attack their attackers.

how is this now the only acceptable strategy for scum, whereas a few pages ago it was
In post 228, Nuwen wrote:Scum do NOT often take an immediately post-RVS case and run with it for pages. You might see this behavior in less than one of any twenty mafia games with competent, attentive people. Scum have a tendency to chime in on formed wagons riiiiight about NOW in the gamestate, or lurk behind their RVS vote until there's enough content to compile a case.

It looks to me that scum only do whatever is most convenient to give some feeble backing to your "suspicions".
What's your read on Chiaro, Nuwen?

Hey Nuwen, please respond.

Right now, I think we should be lynching Chiaro. Those who have him as number two should switch over to him. In case no one has noticed, he's entered lurkmode. I would also go for a Vi lynch. I'd settle for UN or Nuwen if one of those becomes cool.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by shos »

just skimmin till I get here in my full reread - lurkmode: see diddin.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 441, charter wrote:Right now, I think we should be lynching Chiaro. Those who have him as number two should switch over to him. In case no one has noticed, he's entered lurkmode. I would also go for a Vi lynch. I'd settle for UN or Nuwen if one of those becomes cool.
We need a "tch" emote.
Fake edit: We have one. :igmeou:

Unvote: kanyeknowsbest
Vote: Chiarosicada
(L-3)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Also so many people are in not-Town lurkmode that it frankly - I'm trying to find a polite way of saying it pisses me off but it's not coming out right now.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Parama »

ehh I sort of have finals next week
you can take a guess as to why I'm not as active as I should be
(hint: i'm procrastinating)
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 445, Parama wrote:ehh I sort of have finals next week
you can take a guess as to why I'm not as active as I should be
(hint: i'm procrastinating)
doesnt that mean you should be posting here
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Parama »

I am actually procrastinating through means other than mafia

I am procrastinating on this with something else, and if I stop procrastinating there, it means I might come here to procrastinate

as it is though I'm too lazy to be lazy
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Vi »

but why would you procrastinate mafia

hmmmmmmmmm
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Vi »

I mean as Town it's pretty easy.

1) Go online
2) Skim thread
3) Yell at people who don't have any clue what they're doing
4) Repeat
5) Lose
[optional]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”