shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:12 am

Post by shos »

nonono, the two are unrelated to each other. on the one side, I was glad to see you think me as town. on the other side, I'm not glad, because you're ignoring my mountain-high pile of reasons to vote you.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:13 am

Post by shos »

also mod, please prod Chiaro.

[Bolding requests please (rule 7), I may not always catch them otherwise. And chiarocicada has announced his VLA till monday, 72 hours have not yet elapsed since the end of the VLA.] - spring

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 475, shos wrote:nonono, the two are unrelated to each other. on the one side, I was glad to see you think me as town. on the other side, I'm not glad, because you're ignoring my mountain-high pile of reasons to vote you.

What would be the point to respond to it?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 472, UberNinja wrote:
In post 464, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 460, UberNinja wrote:
In post 438, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 424, UberNinja wrote:
What does it benefit me to defend Quilford if he's my scumbuddy?

Is that actually your defense?

Yes, it fucking is.

Why the hell do you keep asking rhetorical questions to try to make me look bad?

"do you really think _________?"
"is that actually your defense?"
"are you actually saying that [insert something I JUST FUCKING SAID]?"

I'm pretty sick and tired of your
[omelette au fromage]
passive aggressive fluff, Yosarian.

|Edited] - spring

Lol.

If all I have to do is quote part of your post and ask a simple question to "make you look bad", UN, that probably means it's actually your posts that are making you look scummy, and that all I'm doing is pointing it out.

Yeah, instead of trying to come up with a response that is trying to divine the truth, you're sitting there trying to think of semi-witty stuff to say so people will think "oh yeah, me too!" and you can smugly sit back as you've thrown a gallon of oil on the fire and done literally nothing to help anything.

Eh, there wasn't any point in launching into a big stupid WIFOM debate about it now. I just wanted to highlight the absurdity of your defense there to make sure you get nailed to a wall about it after Quilford flips scum, no matter if I'm alive or not at that point.

It is pretty funny, though, that all I have to do is quote your defense there and everyone, even you, instantly realized how bad you sound there.

Here, let me do it again:

Uberninja wrote:
What does it benefit me to defend Quilford if he's my scumbuddy?

Lol.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:41 am

Post by Nuwen »

fwiw, Uberninja has done enough scummy things independent of the Quilford/Elmo slot to merit a D1 cut. Scum-defending-scum, scum-defending-town, whatever. I'll flip it today, no questions asked. Any bussers are welcome to start composing their cases and hop along merrily into nightgame.

In post 474, UberNinja wrote:Well what do you want me to say about that?

If you say I'm scum for (A, B, C) reasons, and then I say you're town because of (X, Y, Z) reasons, and then I get lynched and flip town, people will know that my reasons were legit. That means my reads live on even after I die.

Whereas if I sit here and try to disprove your case on me (which is not gonna happen btw), people lose the "shos is town" among the garbage that would be me attacking your clearly well-thought-out read on me, and you defending it.

So I'm killing two birds with one stone: I'm giving my read on you based on your analysis of me, and I'm saving everyone else a lot of time.

Basically, his read on Shos reversed when Shos produced a town read on UN. "I can use you and a lot of people in this game want me dead right now, so I'll keep my allies close."

~~~

The bit of Hebrew flavor seems VERY relevant to what and how people claim eventually. That's all I'm saying.
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:46 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In fact, I should do this as a top 10 list.

Top Ten Things UberNinja have said that are so obviously scummy they i don't even need to explain why they are Suspicious:

In post 95, UberNinja wrote:
Guess who I picked out as the scumbag.
MOAR PARAMA VOTES

Less then 24 hour later, he flips to defending Parama to the point of saying stuff like:

In post 147, UberNinja wrote:
If Parama ends up flipping town, I'll be on you like white on trailer parks.

In post 201, UberNinja wrote:I am totally self-righteous because I know what I will flip and I'm not scared to die

In post 203, UberNinja wrote:oh dear, if Vi and Yos are scum together.... oh d-d-d-dear dear

*Piglet's voice*

In post 212, UberNinja wrote:
In post 209, Furcolow wrote:
In post 205, UberNinja wrote:
analyze this, people. does this sound like scum to you?

I got a scumread on him, but I don't see that wagon going anywhere today
If it does pick up steam, I would jump on, because it has my support

I feel like he is flailing the same way shos did earlier in the game. Shos jumping onto your wagon, and then back off when it didn't build steam, has me questioning my read on you tbh.

for 100% truth, I'm town. if you're town, let's rip this game apart together

we can be like the bash brothers from mighty ducks, except not

:D

In post 245, UberNinja wrote:
In post 241, Zar wrote:
In post 234, UberNinja wrote:Zar, are you scum?

Nope.

(Ninja: just go read your ROLE PM closely, you'll notice my name is not listed among your night time buddies. xD)

In post 240, Parama wrote:tell me then
at exactly which post did RVS end?

Okay Parama, please tell me you're not implying that RVS is a well-defined and separate game stage?

Ok, you get to join me and furcolow as confirmed town

Let's do this

In post 250, UberNinja wrote:
Vi, the reason I'm not voting Parama is because Yos is doing the whole
"More people will side with me anyway, so I'll grasp at straws and/or bully this townie into looking scummy and then when all's said and done nobody will suspect me because my target clearly deserved it because look at our join dates lol"
dance.

In post 287, UberNinja wrote:
In post 280, shos wrote:
Furcolow wrote:shos's interaction to his wagon is scummy
why wouldn't he have addressed this in #224, nothing has changed since then
he's scum skimming, and milking the votecount

What was scummy there? Iirc I just asked wtf.
Uber and parama have already supplied their reasons for votirng me-parama thinks the whole saga was already out of RVS and uber either misread or misrepped me. But you and diddin im still waiting to hear from. Diddin just seems to be lurking behind his rvs vote and you-well answer the question above

Shitty Iphone posticng

Anybody else think he was [trying to garner sympathy, making excuses, etc] by insinuating he's on a mobile phone?

Anybody else think the "posticng" at the end seems just a little ... oh... FAKE? This is why I'm voting shos. This right here.

(I know i wasn't going to explain, but...voting someone on suspicion of fake posting from an iphone? Really?)

In post 318, UberNinja wrote:
If Quilford flips scum, kanye is his buddy.

Unberninja wrote:
I'll be honest: before I made this post, I was like 100% convinced Zar was scum. As I went through the ISO and commented on everything though, I began to see that a lot of what he was saying could possibly come from a town mindset too... Even so, it's striking me as odd, and if I was a cop, he's who I'd inspect tonight -- no doubt about it.

In post 420, UberNinja wrote:Yosarian has begun to look better but I can't shake the suspicion. I still want him lynched today or tomorrow.

Special bonus edition (because I couldn't narrow it down to just 10):

Uberninja wrote:Why the hell do you keep asking rhetorical questions to try to make me look bad?

In post 251, UberNinja wrote:Oh and one more thing... just for Yos.

I'm town, I'm town, I'm town, I'm town, I'm town...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Vi »

shos 470 wrote:@VI: what is the case against chiaro? I just went through thr whole thread and there really is nothing I could mark against him. I remember weakly certain stuff people said but I didn't agree with them. so if anyone can give me a case on him, I'll be glad to respond.
Chiarosicada has been largely passive and lurky up until now. All the scummy Townies can argue each other in a circle all Day long, and if the scum can skirt by along the side, so be it.

Spoiler: If I were that ten-shot daywig UberNinja would be one of the people I would leave alive.

shos, I'll trade you a kanye vote for your UberNinja vote.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:03 am

Post by charter »

Try three.

Nuwen, your read on Chiaro?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Sorry I've been lacking as of late. Haven't felt good for just about 2 days.

Nice to see kayne has just been tunneling my slot the whole game and really no one has said much of anything about it...

Chiaro I'll be happy to move my vote after he comes back from V/LA and see what he does. I don't think putting a vote on him is going to do anything at least currently.

Uber - Yeah I don't know where to begin...
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 483, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Nice to see kayne has just been tunneling my slot the whole game and really no one has said much of anything about it...

No one's said anything about it? It was a pretty major point of discussion not long ago, ETA.

In post 440, Vi wrote:
kanye has done nothing except attack Quilford. Okay, whatever. kanye has done nothing except attack Quilford
while the coast was clear
. Nothing else for anyone, and not even posting while other lynchees are being talked about.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

My fault. I've been off my game for a couple days dealing with headaches like no other and now my womans getting me sick -_-
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by diddin »

replace me please

I've come to accept the fact that I don't have time to play mafia anymore. Sorry guys.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by shos »

In post 405, diddin wrote:Uber: I'm not replacing out, screw you. Just because I don't post walls very much doesn't mean I have to replace because I don't meet your standards.

In post 486, diddin wrote:
replace me please

I've come to accept the fact that I don't have time to play mafia anymore. Sorry guys.

*facepalm*

is there anyone here who does not think that uberninja is scummy? I can count Vi as the only one?

@Vi: whaddya mean trade votes lol. I don't understand~

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Parama »

diddin, we could just lynch your slot, since it's scum.

but whatevers
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by charter »

How do you get dddin as scum from his five posts all game?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Parama »

I looked at 487 and saw scummalicious scum
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 490, Parama wrote:I looked at 487 and saw scummalicious scum

Can you explain what you meant to say in 354, then?

In post 354, Parama wrote:
In post 351, diddin wrote:chiaro is actually a good lynch, lots of fencesitting going on from that slot. shos first though

this is it.
diddin/chiaro

convincing enough

unvote, vote: chiaro
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Parama »

fos buddy vote townie

except shos is actually possibly scum maybe

idunnolol
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by UberNinja »

If anything, 487 means diddin is more likely to be town.

I can't see the motivation for scum in his spot replacing out, not only because there's practically NO pressure on him for lurking, but because there's tons of possible mislynches and probably plenty to go around for two days or more.

However I can see a townie saying "yeahhh this isn't fun and this game is dragging on and we're probably gonna mislynch" and thinking it's probably for the best to replace out. This could be because he wants to figuratively wash his hands of a terrible mislynch, and/or because he feels like it'll be somewhat his fault if town loses, due to him being exactly worthless so far.

Additionally, a townie would be more likely to realize he was wrong and do what it took for the betterment of the game, whereas a scum would be hopping up and down in excitement at how well his plan was working. The plan to do nothing and still not get lynched, that is.

tl;dr: You're totally wrong, Parama. And then there's what Zar pointed out too...
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 468, Nuwen wrote:
Any words on UN's relationship to the Quilford/Elmo slot?

I am a dissuaded of thinking they could be scum together, mostly based on these two posts:

In post 425, UberNinja wrote:
If your slot isn't town I'm going to fucking murder you. Do something goddamn useful.

In post 430, UberNinja wrote:
In post 427, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 372, Nuwen wrote:Kanye has no reason to diligently tunnel on the Quilford slot as scum, with so much other fucking fodder in this game. I read his convinction as stronk and value the support behind my top wagon.
The replacement has done nothing to alleviate my scum read on it, especially after voting for Kanye.
At this point in the game, scum really have no choice but to attack their attackers.

So do you want me to go after you as well as Kayne? I italicized about your "scum read" on my slot (Quils replacement)
It seemed you voted Quil on a case that he flip flopped like John Kerry and replaced out under pressure. Looking at your reasons they're not half bad but for the wrong reasons. Right now your tunneling on me is quite laughable. What I don't get is you want more votes because this wagon is stalling. I attack Kayne and Vi joins almost instantly to vote him as well. Really I don't have a good read on you and Uber is probscum along with Kayne. But thats a reach there.

You just said a few posts ago that I'm chainsawing. That term only applies when both are scum, if I'm not mistaken.

If I'm probscum, why are you not voting me? Who are the scum in the game, only the people attacking you? :roll:

I don't think either of these two posts is likely to come from a partner.
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Katsuki replaces diddin. Effective immediately.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

oh thank fuck katsuki youd better fucking be town
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

so shos is probably town but i cringe at the thought of him being in lylo.
chiar wagon is... okay. i can see the argument for him and im not really against lynching him but i still want to lynch the obvscum instead.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Chiarosicada
Chiarosicada
Goon
Chiarosicada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by Chiarosicada »

springlullaby: please replace me
. I'm really sorry for having to ask, but it's been really busy lately and it's only going to get worse with final exams next week. I feel bad because I wanted to complete my first non-newbie game, but just don't have the time to commit to it. If you ever need a replacement between the end of next week and July, please let me know and I'll be glad to replace in.

This will probably be my last post, though I'll see if I can post more before my replacement comes.

Reads:

Furcolow - Solid town to me; his thought process regarding is UberNinja very similar to mine without me having explicitly expressed it.
shos - Leans town. I just don't see scum trying that hard and reacting to the early wagon on him in that way.
UberNinja - Leaning town. I thought he was scummy at first but he strikes me as honest especially in reaction to my attack on his backing off the shos wagon.

Yosarian2 - Null, leaning town.
Nuwen - Not sure, needs to post more.
charter - Not sure.
diddin
Katsuki - Not sure.
Vi - Null, leaning scum.

kanyeknowsbest - Needs to post more doesn't seem to be putting much effort into the game and seems too willing to join any wagon. Scummy.
Fate
Zar - I don't like his cases on either me or UberNinja, seems to be tunneling hard and looking for evidence to justify his conclusions rather than the other way around. Scummy.
Quilford
Elmo TeH AzN - Leaning scum, mostly for the emotional reaction to the wagon on him and his subsequent asking to be replaced.
Parama - Scum.

I'm not sure how much a Parama, kanye, Zar, and Elmo scumteam looks to me (statistically unlikely in a 13p) but I think looking for associative tells on day 1 isn't very useful anyway. I would be willing to lynch any of them at this point. If I find time to stay in the game I'll take a fresh look at the five players in my "null" list.
Zorblag - For now Troll will go have some rum and see if that inspires any wonderful solutions. Troll no be hopeful but at least Troll will get to have some rum.
Chiarosicada
Chiarosicada
Goon
Chiarosicada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Post by Chiarosicada »

I wrote:
Quilford
Elmo TeH AzN - Leaning scum, mostly for the emotional reaction to the wagon on him and his subsequent asking to be replaced.

Forgot to mention that this is purely regardly Quilford, not Elmo. I haven't read the game thoroughly since Elmo replaced him.
Zorblag - For now Troll will go have some rum and see if that inspires any wonderful solutions. Troll no be hopeful but at least Troll will get to have some rum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”