Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Post by Acosmist »

VOTE: Platinum Shadow
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
snifit
snifit
Mafia Scum
snifit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Post by snifit »

Ah well. No jury in the world would convict me.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:36 am

Post by wierdalexv »

Aaaaaaand....that's game! Well played Acosmist!

Platinum Shadow,
Anthony Higgs/1-Shot Sponge
, Devoured Day 5!

Snifit,
Head Quarantine Officer/Vanilla Townie
, Devoured in Endgame!

Acosmist,
Metroid/Mafia Goon
, Survives and Wins!

I'm home sick today, so if I don't get the flavor and roles up, I don't think I ever will.
Last edited by wierdalexv on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:13 am

Post by Yates »

Nice job, Acosmist!
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:16 am

Post by Yates »

Please pm me to pre-in
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:25 am

Post by wierdalexv »

Very well played, Acosmist. You have virtually no suspicion on you for most of the game.

Getting Role PMs/Night actions, give me a little while and I'll have it up!
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
Platinum Shadow
Platinum Shadow
Goon
Platinum Shadow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:31 am

Post by Platinum Shadow »

Wow.

Way to rush into that, Snifit.
Platinum Shadow
Platinum Shadow
Goon
Platinum Shadow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 am

Tried to get a name claim from Snifit because, well, Acosmist claimed Madeline Bergman, who was impersonated my Mother Brain. Trying to compare Snifits claim of an no named scientist to that.

A mafia memeber helped catch the SK, not only because they were able to use the Deleter thing as a modfirm, but because mafia probably couldn't kill every night. I was working up to that.

And I still can't believe you lynched the guy that RAN CLEARED VIA ROLE.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:43 am

Post by UberNinja »

I could have told you guys Acosmist was scum as soon as Haschel/Yates flipped mafia, and even if you don't believe that, it was obvious after Captain Greypatch's slot flipped town. Good game overall, I was just way too out of my element to contribute anything. I'm very pleasantly surprised with the changes Platinum Shadow brought to my slot, and I think replacing out was the best choice for me to help town win. Unfortunately it wasn't enough because Acosmist had weaseled his way into town reads from a lot of people early on. Well played by him, and I have to tip my hat to everyone that had more patience than me throughout this game. And also to the mod. wierdalexv's patience was saintlike.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:13 am

Post by wierdalexv »

Spoiler: Acosmist's Role PM
Metroid Role PM wrote:Image
Metroid, Mafia Goon (Even-Night Factional Kill)

----
Ascosmist
, my
Metroid
, rise!
The queens voice wakes you instantly. Mother, the fake-human-queen-leader, speaks.
Aid me, for I will overthrow these foul humans..."
"The key to you defeating them, I believe, is through communication. Talk to each other through , but
only do this when they are sleeping
. On the
even-numbered nights
by human standards, you may
choose one to devour
. Their bones shall keep you alive, but do not do it otherwise, so not to risk being captured. The
Queen Metroid
Haschel Cedricson
, also has another tool. Her skin will
protect her from enemies' attacks
. You, however, are
defenseless
."
"Yes, mother,"
the Queen replies, and you follow her to the humans.

You move as fast as you can to keep up with the queen. She can run much faster than you can float, and she runs stealthily enough that she doesn't have to slow down to be quiet. You sense life-forms ahead of you.
"Enter . Now is time for your mission to begin.
Eliminate all the humans and survive
. Do not let me down!"

Madeline Bergman Fakeclaim wrote:"I know you do not think highly of me, but I am giving you the false identity that I once used, as
Madeline Bergman, Vanilla Townie
."
----
Everything is going great. You're getting paid well, you'll understand the Metroid language soon...
The AI walks into the room.
"
Acosmist.
Hello,
Dr. Bergman.
" It nods at you. Sometimes friendliness pays off.
"What is your report?"
"The Metroids, well, they seem....restless. They were angered when I spoke to them. I think they sense that I am not truly Mother Brain."
"Nonsense! Get back to Sector 0 and talk to them!" What was Melissa talking about?
"That will anger them even more! Do you want me to begin a fight with the most dangerous creature in the world? And not only that, your enhanced version, which has no weak spot! What were you thinking, making them unfreezable!"
"Melissa, you are an AI of their leader! There is no reason that they should not listen to you! Go back to Sector 0!"
"NO!!!"
With sudden anger, she--it--shouts, "I'VE PUT UP WITH YOU FOR TO LONG!!!"
You try to run past, but with incredible speed and force, she shoves you aside, sending you flailing towards a wall...

The first thing you feel when you wake up is pain. Grabbing your head, you stand, and need to support your arm on the wall to keep from falling.
No tools
, no power, all alone, the leader of an enhanced version of the most dangerous and powerful race on a rampage--what could be worse? You hear voices, and walk down the hallway.
"We
eliminate any threats and illegal activities
, like we came to do,"
"But we can't s-"
"We don't have to, I have another plan in mind..."
You rush into to ask for help from the men.

Spoiler: Yates' Role PM
Queen Metroid Role PM wrote:Image
Queen Metroid, Mafia Bulletproof (Even-Night Factional Kill)

----
"Wake my queen..."
Your mother. Your creator. The one you must obey. So much had changed since you were a baby. You had betrayed her as a baby. You helped the Chozo-Human, and it had cost you dearly. Everything went away. Then you became smaller. You were a hatchling again, and you obeyed no one except your creator. Mother Brain was your master.

"Wake, and help me,
Haschel Cedricson
Yates
, and I shall forget the treachery of your past, for you are the only
Queen Metroid
left..."
You rise, and bring your only offspring.

"Bring him, and aid me, for I will overthrow these foul humans..."
"The key to you defeating them, I believe, is through communication. Talk to each other through , but
only do this when they are sleeping
. On the
even-numbered nights
by human standards, you may
choose one to devour
. Their bones shall keep you alive, but do not do it otherwise, so not to risk being captured. You my queen, also have another tool. Your skin will
protect you from enemies' attacks
. Your offspring and
partner Ascosmist
, however, is but a
defenseless
Metroid
. Guard him well."
"Yes, mother,"
you reply, and drift off to complete the task at hand.

You sense life forms in the sector ahead of you, and stealthily sneak towards it. You hear human voices, and notice the Chozo-Human among them. It does not matter to you now, you have no emotion towards it.

Enter . "Now is time for your mission to begin.
Eliminate all the humans and survive
. Do not let me down!"

Baby Metroid Fakeclaim wrote:
"You will need a false identity with these humans. Use your past memories, as the
Baby Metroid, Bodyguard
!
You let the memories rush into your head, and create new ones to fill in the cracks.

----
Mother lifts her gaze to you.

"Die,
Haschel Cedricson
Yates
! You are a traitor to your race, you filthy
Baby Metroid
!"
"Mother, you have wronged this Chozo-Human. She has saved my life!"
"I have wronged none, you wretched human-lover!"
You loosen your pincers slightly on the Chozo-Human.

"Human, I give you the last of my strength,"
you say as you drop the human. Energy seeps out of you and gives her much power. Mother casts a beam at you, and you let out a scream as it consumes you..."

You wake in an egg again. An egg? Why would you be in an egg; you had hatched long ago! The egg shatters, and you see a human above you. Where is the Chozo-Human? You get up to search. You feel the consciousness of Mother, and feel disappointed. The Chozo-Human had not defeated it. Was it dead? You feel as if all of the aspects of your personality are coming back, you feel the willingness to
sacrifice yourself to save another
. You feel the consciousness of Mother getting closer, than it is in the same room as you. It screams in the human tongue, and destroys the humans. You flee, only to sense life forms ahead of you in the distance. The lights flicker, and you see the Chozo-Human. Reaching for her mind, you understand a few lines of what the human said:
"We
, like we came to do," says Adam, their leader.
"But we can't s-"
You rush into , joyous of your reunion with the Chozo-Human.

Spoiler: Baseline's Role PM
James Pierce Role PM wrote:Image
James Pierce, Ninja Serial Killer (Odd-Night Kill)

----
"
Baseline
!
James Pierce
, do you hear me?" The colonel.
"Yes, sir." You strain your ears, knowing he'd be speaking quietly. You'd been his, uh, 'worker' since you joined the Galactic Federation, and some of his tasks weren't approved by the Federation's council. You didn't care; you got payed secretly three times the salary of the other members of the 007th Platoon.
"Listen, James, I have an, er,
problem
that I need your help with. The board is becoming corrupt, and I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but, of course, this is their first time, and they're about to get caught by their own men."
"What do I need to do, sir?"
"Don't get ahead of me, James. I haven't finished. There's a Bottle ship where they were breeding Metroids as bioweapons. Things got out of hand, though, and now they went missing. Probably Metroids. You're going to go with the group that's going there and kill them all secretly.
Every odd-numbered night
you can
kill one persone
. Only on odd-numbered nights, remember. You don't want to attract to much suspicion! I have a special visor for your suit, you can see through it fine, but noone will see your face. If you're
watched
, you will stay
undetected
"Yes, sir. I think I could do that."
"Oh, James?"
"Yes, sir?"
"There's one thing."
"What is it, sir?"
"The men that are going..."
"...are the 007th Platoon."
You slump down on the wall. Commander Adam Malkovich would be hard to kill.

You impatiently grasp the gun you stole from Maurice Favreau. Your first victim had already been chosen. After you land, you peer into the Bottle Ship. It's pitch black. You smile; your work would be cut out for you. You had disabled the private communication radios on board, but you thought you'd have to shut the power off after landing. You sit in the back of the group, just behind Maurice Favreau. Quietly, you creep up to him, and quickly slam your hand over his mouth and shove him into the back sector. He lets out a muffled scream, and you slam his head against the steel wall. He falls quiet for a minute, and you fumble with your gun settings. Maurice whispers, "what...what are you going to do with me?"
"I'm going to kill you, and take your identity."
"Why, James? I thought I knew you!"
"You thought you knew me. I will enjoy this."
"What are you going to try to do?"
"I'll
kill everyone, and survive
. The colonel's gone corrupt, you know. I'm getting payed very well to complete this mission..."
Laughing, you slam an ice beam into Maurice, and the shot hits a cable and lights up the entire ship. Swearing under your breath, you head to so not to attract suspicion.

Maurice Favreau Fakeclaim wrote:Image
"Now that you've killed him, take what he's done today and use that to perfect your fake identity. Remember, now you
are
Maurice Favreau, Vanilla Townie
."

----
"
Maurice Favreau
?
Baseline
I want you to head to the training area! We have a mission tonight." Adam shouts.
"Yes sir!" you enthusiastically reply. Most men hated missions for their danger, but you saw them as an adventure. Nothing was better for a man's heart like a good adventure; that was how you saw it. Sprinting to the training sector, you see a man of the 007th Platoon walking the other direction, with his visor down. Running past, you accidentally knock into him. You start to mumble, "Sorry," when you realize the man was already gone. Adam calls. "Maurice, head to the ship!"

Traveling to the Bottle Ship, you notice that your holster feels very light. Checking, you realize that your gun is missing. Great.
You have no weapons or tools
to defend yourself.
"Men! Listen up!" Adam shouts.
"Yes sir!" You all chime together.
"We are heading to a vacant Galactic Federation Ship. We don't know when or why it was abandoned, but I personally believe there was an accident involving illegal activity there. Our mission is to eliminate any threats and illegal activity on the Ship."
It's pitch black on the Bottle Ship, and you hear a ominous clicking sound followed by an inaudible whisper from ahead of you. The lights flicker and you see some strange creatures that look like a ball of gel with three pincers on the bottom ahead of you, as well as some other figures entering from other sectors.
"What do we do? The power's gone for good," Anthony Higgs wonders aloud.
"We
, like we came to do," Adam replies.
K.G. Misawa shouts, "But we can't s-"
"We don't have to, I have another plan in mind," snaps Adam.
Adam walks to the front of and turns to make an announcement...

Spoiler: Hiplop's Role PM
Adam Malkovich Role PM wrote:Image
Adam Malkovich, 3-Shot Roleblocker

----
"Colonel to
Hiplop
;
Commander Adam Malcovich
, do you copy?"
"Yes sir."
"Alright. There is a vacant Bottle Ship owned by the Galactic Federation that we would like you to investigate. We believe there may be illegal activity going on there."
"Yes sir." As you say this, you can't help but wonder, "Illegal activity? In a Galactic Federation ship? What is going on?"
"Good. Get the whole 007th Platoon together, I want you to be off in an hour."
"Yes sir."
"One more thing, Commander."
"Yes, sir?"
"You're in charge, as usual. But I'm limiting your power this time. You need to...let your men do their own thing a bit more. They're a sharp group."
"Yes sir."
"I'll let you
unauthorize
their power
3 times
blocking
them from doing any actions.
You contact your men to tell them to start training.

"Colonel to Commander Adam Malkovich, do you copy?"
"Yes sir."
"Head out now. You're already late!"
"I'm setting the coordinates now, sir."
"Good."
"I'm off, sir."
"Tell them your mission, then."
"Yes sir."
"Over and out."
The men are sitting in the back of the ship, curious as to what is happening. "Men! Listen up!"
"Yes sir!" They chime together.
"We are heading to a vacant Galactic Federation Ship. We don't know when or why it was abandoned, but I personally believe there was an accident involving illegal activity there. Our mission is to eliminate any threats and illegal activity on the Ship."
When the ship is safely landed on the Ship, you and your men walk inside. It's pitch black, but you hear a familiar disgusting, clicking sound. "Metroids..." you whisper. Your fears are confirmed when the lights flicker and you see some Metroids ahead of you, as well as some other figures entering from other sectors.
"What do we do? The power's gone for good," says Anthony Higgs.
"We
, like we came to do," you reply.
"We don't have to, I have another plan in mind," you reply.
You walk to the head of to make your announcement...

Spoiler: Ranmaru's Role PM
Samus Aran Role PM wrote:Image
Samus Aran, JOAT with Cop, Jailkeep, Vig, and Watch

----
Ranmaru
! Wake up,
Samus Aran
!
You roll over groggily. More dreams of Mother Brain. A month, and the memories still haunt you. You look up. You can just make out the shape of the Head Quarantine Officer in the blinding light of the real world.
"We're all done with tests now."
"Where's my equipment?" You feel so vulnerable without your precious Power Suit.
"We've already restored it to full power. That's some pretty good armor, you've got to give credit to those Chozos."
"Where are my other things?"
"Someone's getting your
missiles
right now. You could easily
kill a person
with those, now that we've upgraded the power. However, we're getting quite a malfunction with your
scanner
, you'll only get one use out of it. You'll be able to
discover others' motives
with it, quite useful. We have upgraded your helmet visor, and now you should have much better
night vision
. You should be able to easily
watch a person
and
discover what they're doing
"That's all we have to offer at the moment, other than your own skills. I know you're quite good at
Guarding
and will have no problem both
Protecting people from kills
and
stopping that person
at the same time."
"Oh, I should mention that you are only to do
each of these actions once
. That's an order, sorry. Honestly, why does the Galactic Federation mess with bounty hunters?" the officer asks, rather irritably.
"That'll be the end of me yet," you reply.
"Yes, that's what I'm afraid of," The man sighs, "they're more concerned of property damage reports than they are of others' safety."
"That's nothing like the way they were when I was there." As soon as you say it, you wish you hadn't. Bad memories.
"Well, no point in complaining over things we can't reverse. Let's head downstairs to test out your reflexes."

'Great, more training,'
you think. Fighting robotic dummies isn't exactly difficult.
After blowing up about ten robots with a punch each, you head to your ship. You'd heard about this vacant bottle ship, and want to investigate.
"I'm off, sir," you say to the Head Quarantine Officer.

After an hour of flying, you land your ship on the Bottle Ship. Walking inside, you are surprised to see men from the Galactic Federation. You hear a clicking sound, and the lights go off. You run inside, and as you do this the lights flicker on and you see a Metroid in the room. With sudden realization of what the clicking noise was, you stop in your tracks.
"What do we do? The power's gone for good," you hear one man say.
"We
, like we came to do," says another. You recognize the voice instantly, and then ignore it.

"It can't be Adam. I'd never be that fortunate," you whisper to yourself.
"But we can't s-"
You walk into , memories of being in the Galactic Federation rushing through your head the whole way.

Spoiler: Platinum Shadow's Role PM
Anthony Higgs Role PM wrote:Image
Anthony Higgs, 1-Shot Sponge

----
"
Uberninja
! Anthony?
Anthony Higgs
, do you copy?" Adam's voice drills through your helmet, which rests on your knee.
You automatically snap to attention. "Yes, sir?"
"Get down to the training room. I want you sharp for tonight."
"Where are we going tonight, sir?" you ask.
"I'll give you a briefing once we get there."
"Yes sir."
"Head over, I think K.G.'s already there."
"Yes sir."
You head down the hall to the training room to practice, as if blowing another robot to pieces would hone your skills. An entusiastic worker greets you by the door.
"Hey Anthony, Why are they sending you here? You've got the sharpest skills around. Remember that skills test? You were able to
defend
yourself from an attack, and
block your attacker
with a freeze ray. They said if you use that manuver, they'd be frozen, and you'd be able to
find their identity
."
"Well," you reply, "it seems easy if you put it that way. If
multiple people attack
, I'd have to
block a random target
The others would affect me
. And I'll screw up eventually. I'd only be able to do it
once
if I was lucky."
"You underestimate yourself."
"You overestimate me."
He turns around, shaking his head and resting his hand on a metal dummy. Suddenly, he spins around and hurls the dummy at you. Remembering his words, you do a quick sideways somersault and hit it with a freeze ray.
"See? I said you could do it! You're the best on the 007th Platoon!"
K.G. enters the room. "Yeah, he chimes in, I wish I had your skills!"
"Anthony? K.G.? Come on over to the ship, we're heading out!" Adams voice came again from your helmet. You and K.G. walk together down to the takeoff area.

The rest of the men are already sitting in the back of the ship when you and K.G. enter.
It's pitch black on the Bottle Ship, and you hear a ominous clicking sound followed by an inaudible whisper from ahead of you. The lights flicker and you see some strange creatures that look like a ball of gel with three pincers on the bottom ahead of you, as well as some other figures entering from other sectors. Could these be Metroids? No, they were supposed to be extinct.
"What do we do? The power's gone for good," you ask.
"We

Spoiler: FuDuzn's Role PM
K.G. Misawa Role PM wrote:Image
K.G. Misawa, Vanilla Townie

----
"
K.G Misawa
!
FuDuzn
, I want you to head to the training center!" Adams voice rings from your headpiece.
"Yes sir," you grumble groggily. Why now? You had a late night last night and training sucks. I mean, what does blasting really slow, not to mention dumb, robots with freeze rays improve? It's a waste of time and ammo, as far as you're concerned. You walk over anyways. after about 10 minutes, you hear talking.
"...You're the best on the 007th platoon!"
You walk over and see Adam talking to a scientist. "Yeah, I wish I had you're skills!"
You aren't just being nice. Compared to him,
you have no skills
, and you look up to him.
"Anthony? K.G.? Come on over to the ship, we're heading out!" Adams voice came again from your helmet. You and Anthony walk together down to the takeoff area.

The rest of the men are already sitting in the back of the ship when you and K.G. enter.
It's pitch black on the Bottle Ship, and you hear a ominous clicking sound followed by an inaudible whisper from ahead of you. The lights flicker and you see some strange creatures that look like a ball of gel with three pincers on the bottom ahead of you, as well as some other figures entering from other sectors.
"What do we do? The power's gone for good," Anthony asks.
"We
You shout, "But we can't s-"
That was Adam. Always denying the obvious flaws in his plans.

Spoiler: July's Role PM
Bottle Ship Worker wrote:Image
Bottle Ship Worker, Vanilla Townie

----
You grumble as the lights flicker on and off. Of course, they'd never furnish a troop hideout here. What a bunch of cheapskates, those Galactic Federation people. The door slides open, and you see the faint outline of someone - or something - crawling towards you, gasping for air. The other men back away, and you follow suit. But it reaches out, and places a hand, which you can see is black and withered but definitely human, on your shoulder.
"Please," it croaks in a hoarse whisper, "who are you?"
"I am
SodaSpirit17
, a
Bottle Ship Worker.
What's wrong?"
"You must...help. Under...attack. AI on rampage. Please!"
The man draws his last breath and you get up. You rush out of the room, and are just in time to see the AI, with rage in its eyes, before a beam of energy courses through your body. Your vision goes red, then yellow, then black as you slam into the wall, and the last thing you hear is the crumbling of mortar as your hearing fades and your eyes slowly close...

You roll over and open your eyes. The pain hits you like a wall of steel. You grab your head and cry out. You figure it must be at least a minor concussion. Getting up, you check your gun. The barrel is ripped off, and the bullets are lying scattered about. Great,
you have no weapons or tools
. You hear voices down the hallway and begin to walk down. The power flickers a few times, and then goes out again. But it was just enough time to see a handful of humans, as well as a few Metroids in the room...
"What do we do? The power's gone for good," says one of the men.
"We
, like we came to do," says another, clearly the leader.
"But we can't s-"
You rush into and try to ignore the pain in your head.

Spoiler: House Lannister's Role PM
Scientist Role PM wrote:Image
Scientist, Vanilla Townie

----
"Everything is going as planned, Doctor Bergman. The AI is communicating with and controlling the Metroids. In a weeks time, we will be able to understand the language."
"Very good,
sword_of_omens
. You are one of the best
Scientists
we have here."
The AI walks into the room.
"Dr. Bergman." It nods respectfully at Dr. Bergman.
"What is your report?"
"The Metroids, well, they seem....restless. They were angered when I spoke to them. I think they sense that I am not truly Mother Brain."
"Nonsense! Get back to Sector 0 and talk to them!"
"That will anger them even more! Do you want me to begin a fight with the most dangerous creature in the world? And not only that, your enhanced version, which has no weak spot! What were you thinking, making them unfreezable!"
"Melissa, you are an AI of their leader! There is no reason that they should not listen to you! Go back to Sector 0!"
"NO!!!"
Rage builds up in its eyes.
"I'VE PUT UP WITH YOU FOR TO LONG!!!"
Energy seeps out of it. The power is lost, and Screams erupt from other scientists.
The door is only two yards away, but crawling takes longer. Another scientist cries out in the darkness, and adrenaline kicks in. One yard...two feet...A shock enters your body, and slowly everything begins to grow black...you take another step, and...

You open your eyes, and roll over, thinking "I must have fallen unconsious". You fumble for your flashlight, and realize that it are gone.
You don't have any tools
. Great. Now how will you find your way around?
All of a sudden, you hear voices. "What's going on?" you wonder aloud. The power was still out. You walk into the next Sector by feeling the walls. The power flickers a few times, and then goes out again. But it was just enough time to see a handful of humans, as well as a few Metroids in the room...
"We
"But we can't s-"
You rush to to make your presence known.

Spoiler: Jdietz43's Role PM
Lyle Smithsonian Role PM wrote:Image
Lyle Smithsonian, Vanilla Townie

----
"
Captain Graypatch
? "
Lyle Smithsonian
, I want you to start training for tonight!"
You walk to the training center quickly.
Ratatatatatat!
You open fire on the dummy. The rest of the 007th Platoon despised training, but you got as much as you can. Next time you crossed paths with an X-Parasite or some other creepy crawly, they weren't getting away. You shudder just at the thought of bugs. They creep you out, the way they ooze and slime their way across the floor, and the disgusting, tingly feeling when they slip up your leg.
You open your gun to check your ammo. It's at low, with only about ten shots left. You turn around to head out of the Training Sector, but see a black arachnid the size of your foot coming towards you. The hatred is too hard to resist, and you fire away at it.
"Take
that
,you stupid bug!"
In a moment you can fire no longer. The gun is out of ammo. At the worst possible time, Adam calls.
"Lyle? Get to the ship. we have a mission!"
"Yes sir, but I need to get a new gun. I'll be there in a few min-"
"No, Lyle, get here now, It's already past time to go, and the Colonel's hounding me."
Hopelessly, you head to the takeoff area, with
no tools or weapons
to help you when you're there.

You are the first one at the ship, and curse yourself when you realize you had time to get the gun. It is too late now, the other men are arriving.
"What do we do? The power's gone for good," Anthony Higgs wonders aloud.
"We

Spoiler: snifit's Role PM
Head Quarantine Officer Role PM wrote:Image
Head Quarantine Officer, Vanilla Townie

----
"
DrDolittle
, this is the Colonel. As
Head Quarantine Officer
, I think you should know about a project we're working on. It's top secret, are you alone?"
You look around. "Yes, Colonel, I am."
"Alright. There is a vacant bottle ship about seventy miles from here. Do you know which one I mean? It's coordinates are 0.7-3.9//0.48-2.96."
You type the coordinates in your computer database. A 3D hologram of a tall, narrow, spire-like ship shows up.
"Yes, Colonel."
"OK. And stop it with the 'Colonel' thing. I'm 'Sir' to you!"
"Yes, Co--I mean, sir!"
"You know how we asked you for the DNA off of Samus' suit so we could test it?"
"Yes sir."
"Well, we used it to make Metroid bioweapons."
What? Did he just say Metroid bioweapons?! Your saliva suddenly tastes metallic, you swallow, and manage to say, "I would have advised you not to, sir."
"I know. That's why I didn't tell you."
"Get over there soon."
"Yes sir, I'm on my way"
As you walk to the takeoff area, you realize
you don't have any tools or weapons
, and with every step a knot in your stomach gets bigger...

The bottle ship is pitch black when you arrive. You run your hand down the wall to guide yourself. You hear voices down the hallway and quicken your pace. The power flickers a few times, and then goes out again. But it was just enough time to see a handful of humans, as well as a few Metroids in the room...
"We
"But we can't s-"
You rush into , hoping the men are friends, not foes...

Spoiler: Night Actions
Night 1

Baseline kills July.
Ranmaru kills Hiplop.

Night 2

Ranmaru cops Yates, gets a guilty.
Yates kills House Lannister.

Night 3

Ranmaru jailkeeps Platinum Shadow, unsuccessfully.
Platinum Shadow blocks Ranmaru, and is informed he is town.

Night 4

Ranmaru watches Snifit, finds he didn't visit anyone.
Acosmist kills Ranmaru.

House Lannister
House Lannister
Goon
House Lannister
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:59 am

Post by House Lannister »

We have part of the blame for finding Acosmist town >.<

We think snifit did a pretty good job last day, though. Our vote would have been on either PS or Acosmist. We had last minute second guessing on PS's slot being alive until the end, so we wouldn't have voted him immediately.

Acosmist is the man :P. We wouldn't have suspected Yates either. The Do and Ninja's slot were pretty scummy until their replacements, so I guess it made sense from an evil perspective to keep them around.

It was an interesing game. A little more balanced on the scummy side (SK + BP goon). Town had little chances of surviving had Ranmaru not investigated Yates.
Let it never be said that House Lannister does not reward those who serve it.
Hydra Account: Zar +
[Expecto Patronum/Sophie]
- VACANT HEAD.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Yates »

In post 710, House Lannister wrote:Town had little chances of surviving had Ranmaru not investigated Yates.

Yeah. I was licking my chops in the QT and was thinking, "Game Over!" I really didn't expect Ran to investigate me. More to the point, I thought the GF role was always investigator-proof. You live you learn.

I did like the way some of the people in here played. Despite being faked out of your shoes, you generally used some good logic.
Please pm me to pre-in
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:26 am

Post by Acosmist »

The forum disaster contributed to handicapping town.

Baseline should have known the people who were convinced he was SK were mafia, and helped town to the victory he couldn't get.

hiplop should explain why he breadcrumbed Samus.

Ran needs to stop asking irrelevant questions in the middle of arguments.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:40 am

Post by wierdalexv »

Yates--you weren't a godfather. BP goons are sometimes called godfathers, but I didn't call you that to avoid confusion.

SK-hunting is a very underused scum tell. I've seen it in at least three games, and it was used by scum every time. I honestly thought it was kind of obvious, to be honest, with the way Acosmist was like, 'Guys, we already found the SK. Let's hurry up and lynch him.' at the end of day two.

By the way, investigations were 'mafia' or 'not mafia', so
technically
the SK was a ninja and a godfather, I just didn't want to reveal that there was a watching role
and
an investigation role, especially since the bulletproof goon showed there was an SK, although flavor kind of already made that obvious. I didn't want to reveal the
entire
setup from just a couple flips.

I kind of like the odd-night/even-night rotation.

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:45 am

Post by wierdalexv »

In post 712, Acosmist wrote:The forum disaster contributed to handicapping town.
Also, this.

snifit
snifit
Mafia Scum
snifit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:57 am

Post by snifit »

I went in to today thinking Acosmist was scum. I begged Shadow a few times to show me he was town. Oh well.

Shadow, I didn't rush in to anything. You hadn't done anything in almost a week. You were avoiding questions and rambling (no lynch? Really?).

Well played, scum. Ranmaru's investigation almost stole the game from you, but Day 4 was bad and LyLo is LyLo. You deserved the win, anyhow.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:01 am

Post by Ranmaru »

My questioning is just my general nature. I'm curious. I try to use it to find scum.

Either way, I didn't really see Acosmist as suspicious at all. Uberninja, I can see you were trying to draw an action. But you did it all wrong man.

You too Shadow. But it's ok, cuz I messed up too.

Good job guys. I'm doing school work so more comments later
July
July
Goon
July
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:17 am

Post by July »

Good job guys. I'm sad I was nked, I would have definitely kept pushing Acosmist if I had the opportunity, but I NEVER suspected Yates, that definitely shocked me.

I really enjoyed playing with you guys, and I especially liked House Lannister, UberNinja, and Yates style of play.

JDeitz, I didn't get to play with you but I'll see you over in swf sometime :P
I am wind and hurricane, stormy skies and rain, when you run dry IÔÇÖll flood your pain
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:24 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Good work, Acosmist.

Sorry about replacing out; not playing with Hydras is a personal policy of mine. I was sad when HL came in, because I was having fun.

Even though I left, I've been following the game the whole time. Excellent job modding, alex.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:27 am

Post by Yates »

In post 718, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Sorry about replacing out

Sorry I didn't get your slot to end game. *shrug* What's a mamma metroid to do?
Please pm me to pre-in
Platinum Shadow
Platinum Shadow
Goon
Platinum Shadow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:20 am

In post 715, snifit wrote:I went in to today thinking Acosmist was scum. I begged Shadow a few times to show me he was town. Oh well.

Shadow, I didn't rush in to anything. You hadn't done anything in almost a week. You were avoiding questions and rambling (no lynch? Really?).

We weren't in lylo, so a no lynch would have worked to our advantage.
snifit
snifit
Mafia Scum
snifit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:22 am

Post by snifit »

Holy shiiiiiiiit.

How would our position have been any better, even after gambling on mafia being unable to kill that night?
Platinum Shadow
Platinum Shadow
Goon
Platinum Shadow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:36 pm

It wasn't a gamble.

Finding out reactions and receiving viewpoints on a situation would have helped us find scum.

If you're yelling out, "WHAT SENSE DOES A NO LYNCH MEAN, THIS IS LYLO" and running around like a headless chicken, that's going to give me the impression you're not scum.

You did, really rush the end of that day.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Acosmist »

It was a silly question, though.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Acosmist »

Oh, Ran, I noticed you were from the Philly area and play SSB. (I think?) Do you play the N64 version?

Also, thanks for talking about Metroid Metal, because I did not know that existed. I downloaded all of it and it's pretty good.

^irrelevant things not mentioned during the game

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”