Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

EBWOP: "Elmo" should have been "UN" in that last sentance, obv.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Zar »

I am in favor of the Ninja wagon.

I also think the "voting block" is a cheap way of hiding a buddy among the crowd. The supposed "let's force scum to vote with us" can't work without a flip, and also tampers with possible voting analysis. Perfect environment to frame other players.

UNVOTE

VOTE: UBERNINJA
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 569, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 547, UberNinja wrote:
LOL this post is so fake it's almost funny.

Pretty sure you're the one person in the game who should understand how easy it was to read Vi's post like that, UN, since you said the exact same thing.

You're so full of...Blanquette de veau...it's unreal. Obviously I'm telling the truth here; and your claim that you somehow don't believe me makes absolutly zero sense, since your response to Vi's post was;

UnberNinja wrote:
Is kanye really at L-1?
If so, I am expressing my intent to hammer, and asking for a claim.

Really, UN, next time you get a scum role and have to invent fake reasons to suspect someone, I'd strongly recommend you not go with one that's so obviously BS.

Nonononononononononononono. No.

LIES LIES LIES

Here's how it went down, Yosarian.

Vi: L-I don't even know how many...etc
Me: OMG L-1 YES
[Official Vote Count Post]

Me: wtf? it's not L-1. Vi, explain urself
shos: It's an *I* not a 1, stupid
Me: ohhhh, ya mb
You: Vi, you're making me nervous. Sure you're not scum?
Vi: No u lol
---11 more posts---
You: Vi, you pretended someone was at lynch -1 when he was nowhere close, probably in order to trick him into a premature claim, is really pushing you to the end of the "vi is a good player, let's let her run wild for a while and see what happens" slack I was giving you.
Me: Why you trying to paint Vi as scummy for something that is clearly not Vi's fault?
--- moar posts ---
You: ...oh. That says L-I, not L-1. Damn.
--- moar posts ---
You: Uh.... L-1 L-I L-I L-1 L-I L-1 L1-I LI-1 L-1 L-I L-1 L-1 L-I L-I L-1 L-I II1II1I1I1I1I1I1I1I
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 576, Zar wrote:I also think the "voting block" is a cheap way of hiding a buddy among the crowd. The supposed "let's force scum to vote with us" can't work without a flip, and also tampers with possible voting analysis. Perfect environment to frame other players.
I'm not quite sure what the second part of this accusation is, except wildly overblown.
TBH "wildly overblown" kind of sums up my opinion of all things UberNinja.

Caveat: If UberNinja does for some reason flip scum then the "hiding a buddy" part starts to sound very appealing.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Yosarian, time to answer up:

1. Please tell me how the fuck you missed
these obvious posts
saying that it was
"L-I" and not "L-1". HERP

2. Your "train-of-thought" post complete bullshit; NOBODY says "Wait, I thought it said ... OH! it actually says THIS! hehe u guys, I so dum"
Scum has to pretend they didn't know it all along, so they have to write some crazy shit like this.^ Town just says "oops I made a mistake".

3. You tried to make Vi look scummy EVEN AFTER you "figured it out"... -- "OMG it's pure luck kanye didn't claim! Vi u so scummy" <-- WTF???

I will vote either kanye or Yosarian.
I don't care which.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Vi, you think Yos is scum right?

Want to switch from kanye to him?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Vi »

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
saying "Hey, Yos - gotta let go"

What say we not lynch the person who's annoying and actually lynch the kanye or Parama who are scum?

Cut:
UN 580 wrote:Vi, you think Yos is scum right?
:/
I'm undecided. I'd rather lynch etc.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 578, Vi wrote:
In post 576, Zar wrote:I also think the "voting block" is a cheap way of hiding a buddy among the crowd. The supposed "let's force scum to vote with us" can't work without a flip, and also tampers with possible voting analysis. Perfect environment to frame other players.
I'm not quite sure what the second part of this accusation is, except wildly overblown.

Caveat: If UberNinja does for some reason flip scum then the "hiding a buddy" part starts to sound very appealing.

Wait, "if I how could I flip scum? I thought I was "one of your top two town reads"...

you wouldn't let them lynch me, would you? :(
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 581, Vi wrote:
What say we not lynch the person who's annoying and actually lynch the kanye or Parama who are scum?

I'm not lynching UN because he's annoying, I'm lynching him because he's scum. UN's only response to pressure all game has been "claim town/ buddy with people/ OMGUS/ claim town/ buddy with people/ OMGUS" over and over again, and it just looks completely scum motivated. Basically everything he's said all game makes a thousand times more sense if you picture UN-scum saying it then if you try to imagine any town player actually believing what he's saying.

I'm growing tired of defending Kanye when he's apparently gone into lurk-mode, but I still really don't think he's scum here.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 577, UberNinja wrote:

LIES LIES LIES

Is there some reason that this guy isn't dead yet? I really want everyone who's not voting UN to justify that here. The only person who has at this point has been Vi; I haven't heard anyone else give any reason for keeping UN alive, and yet he's been remarkably hard to lynch.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by shos »

In post 583, Yosarian2 wrote: UN's only response to pressure all game has been "claim town/ buddy with people/ OMGUS/ claim town/ buddy with people/ OMGUS" over and over again, and it just looks completely scum motivated. Basically everything he's said all game makes a thousand times more sense if you picture UN-scum saying it then if you try to imagine any town player actually believing what he's saying.

I'd like to both agree and add here.
I just finished a game with Tierce, in which she was one of the winning scum team(perfect win, awesome game). then I looked at her scum QT and I learnt quite alot from it. I only played scum once so far, and it was like a fountain of info.

either way(getting to the point here), one of the stuff there was that if someone catches you on something, don't defend yourself; throw a bone as a defense, but more dedicate the post to pretended scumhunting, to redirect attention and to prevent yourself getting cornered. Ninja has done exactly that; I've posted a gazillion-lines-long case on him in 4 consecutive posts, and he hasn't even responded to them, except calling me town for the effort. Ninja's play has been full of (bacon et des œufs)ing flaws, holes, hypocrisy and well generally scummy play imo. please don't ask me to repeat my case, just ISO me to see my analysis of the first 18 pages.

in other words - Ninja has just posted A LOT and is just good at distracting. he hasn't defended himself not even once, and just made veryone look the other way while he's sharpening his knives. *me so poet*

I will not even discuss my thoughts about Vi/kanye/Yos at this point.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 582, UberNinja wrote:
In post 578, Vi wrote:

Wait, "if I how could I flip scum? I thought I was "one of your top two town reads"...

you wouldn't
let them
lynch me, would you? :(
"Let them", if I'm not mistaken, would be literally unprecedented.
"Join them in", on the other hand, is always an option.

---

shos 585 wrote:either way(getting to the point here), one of the stuff there was that if someone catches you on something, don't defend yourself; throw a bone as a defense, but more dedicate the post to pretended scumhunting, to redirect attention and to prevent yourself getting cornered.
This, aka how not to get lynched, is actually good play regardless of alignment tbh.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 584, Yosarian2 wrote:

LIES LIES LIES

Is there some reason that this guy isn't dead yet? I really want everyone who's not voting UN to justify that here. The only person who has at this point has been Vi; I haven't heard anyone else give any reason for keeping UN alive, and yet he's been remarkably hard to lynch.

i just dont see the reason to lynch him over quil/elmo. he clutters the thread up with nonsense and terrible reads but im not going to lynch someone based on that, especially when we have elmo to work with.

by the way elmo's "well kanye is tunneling me but getting nowhere so i dont have to do anything" only makes him scummier.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by shos »

In post 587, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 584, Yosarian2 wrote:

LIES LIES LIES

i just dont see the reason to lynch him over quil/elmo. he clutters the thread up with nonsense and terrible reads but im not going to lynch someone based on that, especially when we have elmo to work with.

by the way elmo's "well kanye is tunneling me but getting nowhere so i dont have to do anything" only makes him scummier.

don't be a pain in the omlette, give me a case on Quil. you're tunneling him for a year now, I don't remember anything about that
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

yah ill answer that gimme 1 sec. u reminded me that i need 2 do that for zar 2 thanks.
Pirate Chemist
Pirate Chemist
Townie
Pirate Chemist
Townie
Townie

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Pirate Chemist »

I don't think uberninja is annoying. :\

Vi is probably town.

need to do an ISO on yos
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 453, Zar wrote:I'm not in the wagon because I don't really get where the hell all the quilford hate comes from. @Kanye: How exactly do you find that quilford's D1 joke votes are damning evidence?

Being pissed and asking for a replacement doesn't really strike me as a scumtell, it strikes me as a theatrical from somoene who doesn't think he can reason with whomever is pushing for his wagon.

As for the replacement, I don't see Elmo doing anything striking me as odd or weird to make me want to lynch him.

i never said i was voting him for joke votes. dont know where you got that impression. the initial vote was off him waffling hard as fuck on parama and trying to set up shit on yos/nuwen. since that, his reactions have been to try and act ragey and indignant at the votes on him (hes not good at this) and then he replaced out in a fashion similar to the way he did it as scum in a game both yos and i played with him before. all of that is more than enough for me to want him lynched.

being pissed and asking for a replacement isnt a scumtell, except for when that player has acted the same way before and it bears striking resemblance to their scumplay.

and elmo has been scummy as fuck since he got back. he tried to play nice with me when he first replaced in and distance himself from quilford. when that failed he omgus'd and has done absolutely nothing of value since. my vote is not moving until elmo is lynched. hes caught fucking scum and im not letting him get away sorry!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

(nods) I agree with Kanye here.

If we could lynch two people today, I'd gladly kill both UN and Elmo. They seem to be in a "who can be scummier" competition at the moment.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by charter »

In post 537, Katsuki wrote:
In post 534, charter wrote:
In post 516, Katsuki wrote:
In post 514, charter wrote:Imagine that, Chiaro's suspects are those that are voting them?

So then what does that make him?

I think it suspicious of him. I think Chiaro is scum.

Why is it suspicious of him?

If this is a serious question, then it obviously benefits scum to do nothing but attack those already suspicious of them. You piss off the least number of townies and manage to keep your head low while doing no real scumhunting at all.

Katsuki, do you plan on doing anything other than feeble attempts to soil my good name?

Uber is a subpar lynch for today and for me would boil down to 'I don't want this game ballooning to 100 pages and lynching UN is the only way to prevent that'. Add to it the fact that the people voting him (Nuwen and Yos and who else? We never get votecounts) were also voting for Quilford earlier with some supposed "slam dunk" case that everyone ignored because it wasn't very good. The wagon on UN is more of he's annoying than he's scum. Terrible reason to lynch over.

Nuwen refuses to be town or answer her read on Chiaro. I think both Nuwen and Chiaro are scum. I have had an uneasy feeling about Nuwen all game, how all she does is call others stupid and try and control them. She's only attacked easy targets with only a thin veil of scumhunting behind it. Yos is pretty close to falling in this category as well. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Kanye belongs in this group too, right?

tl;dr
UN is a bad lynch.
Chiaro or Nuwen are good lynches, Yos or Kayne is an acceptable compromise.

Does anyone have a town read on Nuwen? I am wagering I'm not the only one who thinks she's scum.
Unvote, vote Nuwen
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote;
vote: nuwen

let's do that alliance thing
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 593, charter wrote:
Uber is a subpar lynch for today and for me would boil down to 'I don't want this game ballooning to 100 pages and lynching UN is the only way to prevent that'.

That is not why we're lynching UN today.

Add to it the fact that the people voting him (Nuwen and Yos and who else? We never get votecounts) were also voting for Quilford earlier with some supposed "slam dunk" case that everyone ignored because it wasn't very good.

Uh, Quilford/Elmo is also really scummy here. kanye just explained why, again, not that it really needed to be said.

The wagon on UN is more of he's annoying than he's scum.

100% false.

Does anyone have a town read on Nuwen?

Yeah, I think Nuwen looks pretty town here.

I'm really getting tired of how everyone feels the need to defend people acting in such a over-the-top anti-town way as Elmo and UN are here All that does is encourage people to play in anti-town ways and rewards them for doing so when they are scum, and that's something scum take advantage of. If it acts like scum and talks like scum, usually you should just lynch it instead of WIFOMing yourself into defending obvscum and attacking the town that attack that person for being scum.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Scum list:

Town:
charter
Nuwen
shos
Zar
kanyeknowsbest

Leaning town:
Vi
Furcolow

Null:
Katsuki
Chemist

Suspicious:
Parama

For the love of Christ these guys are so obviously scum why are they still alive:
Elmo TeH AzN
Uber Ninja
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

So because I'm distancing myself from a shit iso. I'm scum? Hell I didn't look like quil wanted to play the game in general. His fake anger was lulzy and it seems you and Nuwen are just sitting with votes parked on me
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 593, charter wrote:Does anyone have a town read on Nuwen? I am wagering I'm not the only one who thinks she's scum.
Unvote, vote Nuwen

In post 594, Furcolow wrote:
unvote;
vote: nuwen

let's do that alliance thing

You guys I much prefer Yosarian. Vi has also expressed support of that wagon.

I have a semi town read on Nuwen mostly because of "too dumb and obstinate to be scum" but that is quickly wearing thin as she only shows up for a few moments usually, and when she does, she says something so ludicrous that I'm beginning to feel it might just be her strategy: Lurking, and Refuge in Audacity, hand in hand.

Yos is still a capital lynch. Kanye has actually looked slightly townier with his last few posts, but I don't like the way he showed up right after Yosarian mentioned he was gone. He's still my second favorite overall, but Yos is definitely first.

What are your guys' opinions on Quilford/Elmo slot, PirateChemist slot, and Katsuki slot?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 481, Vi wrote:If I were that ten-shot dayvig UberNinja would be one of the people I would leave alive.

awwwwww <3

I agree though. I'd definitely leave me alive if I were someone else.

Other people left alive would be:
Furcolow
shos
charter
Elmo
and now diddin's slot

Elmo I'm having a harder time justifying keeping alive now though... his continued insistence on being mostly useless really irks me.

My top targets as a dayvig would be:
Yosarian
Kanye
and I don't think I'd be confident enough to shoot anyone else.

Zar's kinda winning me back, and I'm losing faith in Parama.

I can't read Vi for shit but I'd save Vi for last.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”