shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:12 am

Post by shos »

In post 723, kanyeknowsbest wrote:cus when i read that bit im pretty sure that was just a flavor description for the lynch

why is there a hebrew worded picture there then?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:42 am

Post by charter »

Nuwen is once again resorting to bullying now that her name has come up. Trying to scare people into doing what she wants with the threat of "blacklisting" (I'm sure we're all terrified) you if you don't do what she wants. Yosarian, how is this not scummy to you? Same question for anyone else who wants to answer.

I don't even see any hebrew symbol, and would assume it's only flavor as well. It obviously refers to voting during the day and the suspect being lynched.

Pirate posting in other games and lurking his pants off in this one. Very obvious this guy is scum.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Vi »

In post 709, Nuwen wrote:Vi, I expect better of you if you're town. If any of the above flip scum I really don't have a choice but to turn onto you next; your reads on UN are unexplained and short, non-committal style. You've avoided saying more than a few words like "gut" about his player slot.
And if UberNinja flips scum then I will deal with that when it happens.
UberNinja is playing proactively and without giving a frick about who cares, which is Towntastic.
Or for lack of a more concise way of putting it, GUT! >:-D

In the meantime I can paraphrase the core of your argument as "he's scum because he has the leading wagon because he's scum".

Nuwen 109 wrote:The wagon on Yos is crapscum flailing about. While I can't read Yos himself this early in the game
I dunno, it seems pretty easy to me.~

---

charter 726 wrote:Nuwen is once again resorting to bullying now that her name has come up. Trying to scare people into doing what she wants with the threat of "blacklisting" (I'm sure we're all terrified) you if you don't do what she wants.
Oh I'm not thrilled. And I think she could fake what I'm hesitant on her about, namely going out of her way with the Hebrew bit. But I don't immediately see a scum motive for doing so.

I
do
see a scum motive for a post like kanye 722 though, but evidently that wagon's not going to happen so freaking etc.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:51 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 671, UberNinja wrote:Lets do this. Based on your improved behavior, you are welcome to join the alliance, which currently consists of:

Me
Furcolow
Elmo

nope. furcolow is the only person in this list i would say i have a decent town read on.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:52 am

Post by shos »

In post 726, charter wrote:Nuwen is once again resorting to bullying now that her name has come up. Trying to scare people into doing what she wants with the threat of "blacklisting" (I'm sure we're all terrified) you if you don't do what she wants. Yosarian, how is this not scummy to you? Same question for anyone else who wants to answer.

I don't even see any hebrew symbol, and would assume it's only flavor as well. It obviously refers to voting during the day and the suspect being lynched.

Pirate posting in other games and lurking his pants off in this one. Very obvious this guy is scum.

A) I'm not sure about the blacklisting thing; I used that too in my first game here as a newb bout something. but nuwen is no noob, so..I'd go with frustration - I can't see how this is alignment telling. It's not like he told them to do something specific.. it was more general.. I dunno. either way, it won't transfer my town view on him to scum so easily.

B) I mentioned it specifically, about how the picture does not appear and you have to dig in to get it. only nuwen responded to that. try doing your investigation as well.

C) good catch.
PIRATE!
get active immidiately or replace out again lol.

pedit, ninja'd by 2 posts.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:53 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 727, Vi wrote:I
do
see a scum motive for a post like kanye 722 though, but evidently that wagon's not going to happen so freaking etc.

the intent behind this is nuwen doing something similar to this as scum in a game i just played with her.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:54 am

Post by charter »

You really don't see how saying "Do what I tell you or you'll be sorry" is scummy?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:54 am

Post by charter »

That was directed at shos.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:54 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

anyways i still want to lynch elmo please notice that he is ignoring questions ive asked of him, specifically the line of questioning ive been doing that has led him to declare me town. HMMM.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:57 am

Post by shos »

lol charter of course not. you'll be sorry? for what, not being able to play with him again? who cares, lol.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Vi »

In post 730, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
do
the intent behind this is nuwen doing something similar to this as scum in a game i just played with her.
Lynx plz
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:10 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 735, Vi wrote:
do
Lynx plz

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3948456 specifically #645 to 647. the whole mechanic aspect and messaging the mod part and being public about it reminded me of that. on rereading it its not as similar as i thought but i was still reminded of it. regardless, nuwens response is the one that i would have expected spring to give and im not sure where i stand on this now.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Vi »

In post 736, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 735, Vi wrote:
do
Lynx plz
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3948456 specifically #645 to 647. the whole mechanic aspect and messaging the mod part and being public about it reminded me of that. on rereading it its not as similar as i thought but i was still reminded of it. regardless, nuwens response is the one that i would have expected spring to give and im not sure where i stand on this now.
Fair, then.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:14 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 726, charter wrote:Pirate posting in other games and lurking his pants off in this one. Very obvious this guy is scum.

Unvote; Vote: Pirate Chemist
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:14 am

Post by shos »

I've read those three posts four times and didn't get it =\ further explanation for the dumb ones among us please?

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:17 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 736, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 735, Vi wrote:
do
Lynx plz

:thumbsup:

Not convinced yet, but at the very least this is a step in the right direction for
you
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 738, UberNinja wrote:
In post 726, charter wrote:Pirate posting in other games and lurking his pants off in this one. Very obvious this guy is scum.

Unvote; Vote: Pirate Chemist

that's enough for you to vote? soo there's nobody scummier than a lurker in your opinion..?

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 727, Vi wrote:
In post 709, Nuwen wrote:Vi, I expect better of you if you're town. If any of the above flip scum I really don't have a choice but to turn onto you next; your reads on UN are unexplained and short, non-committal style. You've avoided saying more than a few words like "gut" about his player slot.
And if UberNinja flips scum then I will deal with that when it happens.
UberNinja is playing proactively and without giving a frick about who cares, which is Towntastic.
Or for lack of a more concise way of putting it, GUT! >:-D

In the meantime I can paraphrase the core of your argument as "he's scum because he has the leading wagon because he's scum".

Nuwen 109 wrote:The wagon on Yos is crapscum flailing about. While I can't read Yos himself this early in the game
I dunno, it seems pretty easy to me.~

---

charter 726 wrote:Nuwen is once again resorting to bullying now that her name has come up. Trying to scare people into doing what she wants with the threat of "blacklisting" (I'm sure we're all terrified) you if you don't do what she wants.
Oh I'm not thrilled. And I think she could fake what I'm hesitant on her about, namely going out of her way with the Hebrew bit. But I don't immediately see a scum motive for doing so.

I
do

Why the fuck am I getting a "Nuwen + Vi = scum" vibe from this post.

why
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:25 am

Post by shos »

because you're scum and you just throw out something without reasoning?...how the heck did you get to VI-Nuwen combo, lol.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Vi »

In post 742, UberNinja wrote:Why the fuck am I getting a "Nuwen + Vi = scum" vibe from this post.

why
I don't know, why is Viscum voting Nuwenscum as a counterwagon to UberNinjaevidentlyTown?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:56 am

Post by shos »

Elmo is lurking. has been online for the last 10 minutes, and now he's gone.

Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 745, shos wrote:Elmo is lurking. has been online for the last 10 minutes, and now he's gone.

Are you just going to do this in all my games I'm in with you? Seriously what the hell. I've had nothing to say and like I said before I was checking another thread and watching Extreme Rules. I've got bigger problems right now then mafia.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Vi »

I think kanye is saying you have something to say.

I get the impression that "Extreme Rules" is something that's more fun to imagine what it would be about than to actually know what it is.~
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Yeah I know Kayne asked me some questions and I forgot about them. If he would be so kind and remind me what they were it would be appreciated.

And Yeah I would say its more fun to imagine then knowing.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by shos »

just look back at his posts elmo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”