Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 7:17 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Noraaaaa, darling, you know I love you, but.

I did not reference grammar in the tiniest in my post.

Try again?
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 7:27 am

Post by crypto »

BK201
, update your noraaa read. Do you still think she's scum?

Hiraki
, 338 indicates a town read on BBmolla. Explain it for me, please.

I want to call inte town for the tone of his posts, but I feel like it's really easy for socially adroit players to cruise through games as mafia by manufacturing the sort of tone he's adopted, so I'm skeptical.
Inte
, I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but why did you vote me in 290?

Mb53
, What specifically was inte's slip (305)?

I really like a lot of Major Minor's general approach and thought processes and all that good stuff. I agree with him about Mogri.

I don't know what to make of Nobody Special. He seems pretty lackluster, like he's just trying to keep afloat and maintain a facade of town play, but I've had trouble too and I don't know his meta so whatever. Post 405 is really Gay with a capital
G
and I kind of hope he gets hit by a bus while working the lemonade stand or whatever.

UberNinja
, you're awesome and cool and I'm cool and this game is pretty cool but please don't make a post like this one again.

RedFF and mb53 are blending together in my head way too much as players who, as far as I recall, aren't contributing much of substance other than stirring the embers of whichever wagon they each currently pursue. BBmolla is similar but he sticks out more in my head as a fucker asshole idiot bitch piece of shit.

Too many people seem to have way too narrow a view of the game, focusing on one or two targets and failing to analyze or interact with the rest of the roster to any remotely significant degree.

Anyone I haven't mentioned was left out for a reason.

Minor note for those who might've thought otherwise: Vifam's flake-out didn't have to do with his alignment. He's disappeared from Epicmafia and MSN too.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 7:29 am

Post by crypto »

UNVOTE: UberNinja
VOTE: Mogri
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 404, UberNinja wrote:
In post 391, Psyche wrote:Okay, I'm over it.

No, you didn't catch me as scum. You demonstrated your "scumhunting skills". But good job!

I've decided not to blow your post off as nonsense any further and explain its inanity. But first, one question: Don't you have any better read?

Of course, I'll post my other thoughts about the game. But you have to understand how demotivating it is to do something you've already done.

ok just so this shit is cleared up.

for my part: i had a conversation about this with one of my friends tonight: he's an EMT and he drove 50 miles somewhere to go help someone, and then when he got back, he had just finished settling down and getting comfy again when he got a call to go back to within a few miles of that 50 miles away on another call. thats 200 miles driving back and forth on the same road in the same night, when you'd rather be sleeping. so yes, i have some sympathy for it when it already happens (its happened to me too, even with the techniques i described before) so i'd say the best thing to do is type up your response in notepad or textpad or whatever text editor you prefer, and then save it periodically so that even if there's a power outage you'll still have most of what you wrote and you won't have to give us lame-ass excuses.

you keep saying things like "i'm going to bed" and then you lurk for a few minutes and then post something else tho, so what the hell am i supposed to think.

yes i have plenty of other reads, and some of them are pretty strong too (if you'd read my posts without doing something like scanning for YOUR name in them, you'd probably know this..................... right?), but nothing stuck out to me and said "oooh oooh pick me. vote me please" like yours did. i probably would have left vifam's vote on redff otherwise but you're def. worth voting for what is "pretty clearly" bullshit, especially given your tendency to post afterwords and NOT be in a complete fucking rage at all the work you lost. i know personally that when i have lost gigantic posts i have been fucking furious.

sooooo if you can say "fuck you" when replying to someone who thinks it's suspicious that you're pretending to have put effort into the game, but really just posting every now and again saying "hey guys i really tried but i am just unlucky... feel bad for meeeeeee".... then you can probably use a few expletives when you lose a post that you allegedly spent a good amount of time writing.

in other words, you have saintlike patience about something that you yourself caused
but when someone else dares to think it's suspicious, all of a sudden it's "fuck you, UN!"

yeah, no.

my vote stays.

Oh, and I said "Fuck you" because you called me "fucking incompetent". (Ass.)
You can't step in the same river twice.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 7:34 am

Post by crypto »

I want you guys to know that that's the first effortpost I've made in a very long time on MS and it better be received with an avalanche of accolades.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I'm wary of becoming complacent in your improvement.
....what?

noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 8:41 am

Post by noraaa »

In post 177, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 167, inte wrote:
In post 164, mb53 wrote:
@crypto people who change votes way too much bother me

Why? I disagree.

false

No. Please use complete sentences and suport your arguments with reasoning. What is false? That he disagrees? See, you can't argue whether he disagrees. It's called an
opinion.

Try harder. Even if you think we're weird.

unvote

Vote: inte

You didn't write that? My bad.

Honestly I just realized I mentally combined this post and your UN post (which was more drama than examples why we should vote..) but. Even so, let's examine this post. You asked a question of inte, which you then proceeeded to answer yourself. You decided what was false, and went with that. You can't base an argument on someone off your own interpretation of what they might have meant.

UNGH I'm not going to do my relooksee until late tonight likely cause my friend is coming over today. Hold me to it, I'm doing it today. Just wanted to make sure everyone knows I'm not throwing around the idea. I really do need to do one, regardless.

My vote still stands.
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

Compassion, Common Sense, and Context should always go together.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 8:44 am

Post by crypto »

In post 430, Nobody Special wrote:I'm wary of becoming complacent in your improvement.
What a jackass.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 8:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 406, Psyche wrote:

No, you didn't catch me as scum. You demonstrated your "scumhunting skills". But good job!

I've decided not to blow your post off as nonsense any further and explain its inanity. But first, one question: Don't you have any better read?

Of course, I'll post my other thoughts about the game. But you have to understand how demotivating it is to do something you've already done.

for my part: i had a conversation about this with one of my friends tonight: he's an EMT and he drove 50 miles somewhere to go help someone, and then when he got back, he had just finished settling down and getting comfy again when he got a call to go back to within a few miles of that 50 miles away on another call. thats 200 miles driving back and forth on the same road in the same night, when you'd rather be sleeping. so yes, i have some sympathy for it when it already happens (its happened to me too, even with the techniques i described before) so i'd say the best thing to do is type up your response in notepad or textpad or whatever text editor you prefer, and then save it periodically so that even if there's a power outage you'll still have most of what you wrote and you won't have to give us lame-ass excuses.

you keep saying things like "i'm going to bed" and then you lurk for a few minutes and then post something else tho, so what the hell am i supposed to think.

yes i have plenty of other reads, and some of them are pretty strong too (if you'd read my posts without doing something like scanning for YOUR name in them, you'd probably know this..................... right?), but nothing stuck out to me and said "oooh oooh pick me. vote me please" like yours did. i probably would have left vifam's vote on redff otherwise but you're def. worth voting for what is "pretty clearly" bullshit, especially given your tendency to post afterwords and NOT be in a complete fucking rage at all the work you lost. i know personally that when i have lost gigantic posts i have been fucking furious.

sooooo if you can say "fuck you" when replying to someone who thinks it's suspicious that you're pretending to have put effort into the game, but really just posting every now and again saying "hey guys i really tried but i am just unlucky... feel bad for meeeeeee".... then you can probably use a few expletives when you lose a post that you allegedly spent a good amount of time writing.

in other words, you have saintlike patience about something that you yourself caused
but when someone else dares to think it's suspicious, all of a sudden it's "fuck you, UN!"

yeah, no.

my vote stays.

tl;dr

I suppose I'll have to explain why a post might fail and then why I might continue complaining about it two minutes after it occurs. I'll use short straightforward sentences that — woah — make sense.

I have an iPad. When Safari crashes, the app simply closes and I return to my home screen. When I reopen Safari, every page is still there, but reloads and then appears as if I just recently visited it.

This can also happen if I switch tabs in my browser — Safari feels like it is necessary to reload the page I've been on for so long already. No, there is not a way to retrieve a post after Safari does this.

When a person gets really invested in his work, he feels a lot of negative emotions when this work fails. In fact, investment in something is positively correlated with both the intensity of and length of time of emotions felt about that thing. This is a basic finding of emotion science that I would think is common knowledge.

Because of this fact, it is no wonder that I might be despairing about a lost post two minutes after posting it. Two minutes isn't really much time at all.

I hope you process this post less unintelligently than you have my others, but believe me, I'm not losing sleep over it.

solution: first of all don't use a stupid ipad
if you must use your ipad, don't use a crappy browser like safari
and if you must use safari, don't large posts that may get eaten

that was easy
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 8:47 am

Post by noraaa »

UN, no offense, but that conversation is a dead horse at this point. Your post was not needed.
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

Compassion, Common Sense, and Context should always go together.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Nobody Special »

crypto wrote:
In post 430, Nobody Special wrote:I'm wary of becoming complacent in your improvement.
What a jackass.
Pot, kettle, etc.
....what?

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 8:59 am

Post by redFF »

In post 434, noraaa wrote: Your post was not needed.

You could say that about all his posts.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 9:06 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 433, UberNinja wrote:
In post 406, Psyche wrote:

yeah, no.

my vote stays.

tl;dr

I suppose I'll have to explain why a post might fail and then why I might continue complaining about it two minutes after it occurs. I'll use short straightforward sentences that — woah — make sense.

I have an iPad. When Safari crashes, the app simply closes and I return to my home screen. When I reopen Safari, every page is still there, but reloads and then appears as if I just recently visited it.

This can also happen if I switch tabs in my browser — Safari feels like it is necessary to reload the page I've been on for so long already. No, there is not a way to retrieve a post after Safari does this.

When a person gets really invested in his work, he feels a lot of negative emotions when this work fails. In fact, investment in something is positively correlated with both the intensity of and length of time of emotions felt about that thing. This is a basic finding of emotion science that I would think is common knowledge.

Because of this fact, it is no wonder that I might be despairing about a lost post two minutes after posting it. Two minutes isn't really much time at all.

I hope you process this post less unintelligently than you have my others, but believe me, I'm not losing sleep over it.

solution: first of all don't use a stupid ipad
if you must use your ipad, don't use a crappy browser like safari
and if you must use safari, don't large posts that may get eaten

that was easy

Gee, thanks for the advice! I've never looked at it that way.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 9:20 am

Post by UberNinja »

That's why I'm here, to help you all be half as cool as crypto.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 9:26 am

Post by redFF »

Quoting huge images is good and makes the game more readable.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 9:31 am

Post by UberNinja »

Dont... TEMPT ME, frodo!
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 9:31 am

Post by inte »

Too many quotes to quote again, but UberNinja is right, I don't see anything in the post that isn't "angry" fluff

What happened to the BBmolla case?

What happened to the case against me?

Why do you seemingly not care who you want to lynch and just throw things out there like that?

Since BBmolla disappeared (again; needs future
more serious
wagon)

VOTE: Nobody Special
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 9:34 am

Post by inte »

this game has had the most personal attacks i've ever seen in one so far, and its only 18 pages in

tone it down a bit and actually try to start scumhunting thx
Show

inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 9:38 am

Post by inte »

In post 426, crypto wrote:
I want to call inte town for the tone of his posts, but I feel like it's really easy for socially adroit players to cruise through games as mafia by manufacturing the sort of tone he's adopted, so I'm skeptical.
Inte
, I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but why did you vote me in 290?

i was trying to make a point to Nobody Special (and everyone else in the game i guess). i thought i was being fairly obvious about it. you were a random pick

apparently it flew over people's heads though
Show

Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 9:46 am

Post by Psyche »

I found it entertaining.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 443, inte wrote:

Yeah, "humor" that is in no way funny, ironic nor relevant tends to escape the target. :roll:
....what?

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 10:53 am

Post by UberNinja »

Why would you post that right after Psyche said he found it entertaining? You're being uselessly disparaging, NS. Both to me and now to inte.

Unvote; Vote: NS
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 11:01 am

Post by inte »

In post 445, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 443, inte wrote:

Yeah, "humor" that is in no way funny, ironic nor relevant tends to escape the target. :roll:

again, it flies over your head. why put humor in quotes? i didn't say it was supposed to be humorous, nor was it supposed to be entertaining
there was a point to be made, and it still stands. your uselessness seems to continue
Show

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 11:10 am

Post by UberNinja »

Gee I have a great idea, let's all argue about who's the funniest.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 11:17 am

Post by crypto »

It's Nobody Special. He's really funny, and makes me laugh a lot.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”