UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 3:51 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 938, Kairyuu wrote:
vote: TeChNoWC

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down:
In post 939, TeChNoWC wrote:Wait... You want to lynch me over TWO scumreads, one (the crypto/redff neighbour comment) that I said in my first post as a POSSIBLE read when I hadn't finished my update, and later recanted as inaccurate, and the second being on my eagerness to lynch two very scummy reads, one that ended up as scum? And you are willing to lynch one of the most active scumhunters over a plethora of scummy acting players?

I would have less of an issue over this post if there were like five people left in the game and everyone seemed towny, but even then these are bullshit reads. But for it to be NOW is even worse, sheer insanity, that you would not only vote for me over it, but be pushing to lynch me so hastily. I have never seen such a bullshit comment. Still, it doesn't tell me you are necessarily scummy, as you are scumhunting and there are, as I said, a plethora of other choices, that appear more scummy even than that comment. For now I am just passing it off as stupidity; even for a scum to say this would be stupid (though maybe not, as stupid reasons still give other scum an opening to quicklynch a townie).

I am just hoping your idiotic post doesn't catch the attention of what could be a very large cohort of scum voters, giving them a slither of a reason to vote me. Let's hope this doesn't cost us the game, because as I saw it, town was on a sure path to victory. I would be ashamed to have participated in a nightless game as town, where town lost; and one which such clear cut scum as this game. Luckily, there does seem to be some (I am hoping they are) townies in this game with their heads screwed on, so it shouldn't come to that.

In post 940, TeChNoWC wrote:"Post 576 you clearly state that you are considering the idea of Mogri "pushing flak" onto "town-redFF." Everything I've seen regarding your Mogri case thus far has been contingent on red being town, and your initial read of him has redFF-scum pushing Mogri-town. But yet a redFF-scum flip not only doesn't change your opinion (as evidenced by the fact that you were voting him as of when I replaced and were adamant about his scumminess) but it puts him into the TOP SPOT for a lynch. This is extremely inconsistent reasoning, and reeks of scum to me."

Completely untrue. Your two first sentences contradict each other. CONSIDERING that he was vs. EVERYTHING about my case. My case clearly had more to say than Mogri's interactions with red, and vice versa. And you miss the crux of it anyway. Even IF my entire case was on whether or not Mogri thought redFF was town, the fact that there are potentially two or more scum neighbourhoods means that Mogri could still be scum, and thinking redFF was town - it simply means Mogri would be another coloured mafia.

Maybe I should go through and highlight EVERY instance where another player has contradicted him/herself in terms of there scumreads (and the example you gave of mine isn't even a contradiction) and show you how many times you must have overlooked other players that have actually contradicted themselves. I already highlighted one with Hiraki, and showed that one simple contradiction, while a scumtell, isn't enough to say 'ok, we got him boys, lynch the fucker'. I reckon I could present an entire list of instances of bandwagon flipping, opinion changing without explaining why or backing it up with feasible evidence, logical fallacies, scummy players forgetting who they should vote for and why, potential bussing and quickly changing to 'no, they are a saint', quick votes for the fuck of it and disinterested players, probably because they are missing out on the joy of their desired NK (understandable, but obviously still a scumtell).

And you pick me up on one supposed contradiction you didn't even think about. Fucking ridiculous. And now I suppose you will accuse me of being scummy for overeacting. Fuck it. I am town and you should know it. The only person with 'extremely inconsistent reasoning' here, is you. Tempted to lynch you whether you are scum or not, because of your fucked up logic that is going to ruin town. But even while angry, I know better. You obviously don't.

In post 943, TeChNoWC wrote:This enough evidence that your ONE stupid idea about the two of them having roles dependent on the other is bullshit. You must have skimmed through and seen my earlier post about the mogri wagon, which I recanted, and decided this was my whole case. Read up mate, there is plenty there, and NOTHING about what you said.

Tommorrow I will attempt to present a list of EVERY scummy action since the start of the game, that I am assuming will be an entire page long post, just for your reading. For now, I'm off to get fucked up.

In post 944, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 942, Mogri wrote:
In post 931, TeChNoWC wrote:But the reasoning that we could lynch both is not scummy at all, given the circumstances.

And if that were all, then I'd agree, but he seems perfectly happy to also lynch inte. Now for your homework assignment: read this post and tell me how peta's statement reads to you.

I agreed with peta's reading at the time, and inte's comment did come across as scummy, as I stated earlier. Peta does worry me though... He seems too eager and potentially tries to draw attention away from himself, but I have no big scumreads on him. I wish he did more scumhunting and gave a little bit more input, but overall he is pretty good with it so far. I understand why you might think this comment is slightly scummy (his eagerness to lynch shines through here) but that can also be a towntell.

This sure is a lot of posting for someone right after someone votes them.

It includes many of the hallmarks of scum posturing:

1"Wait, you want ME lynched over TWO of your biggest scum reads?"
really means

"Hey, you suspect
them
more than me! Wahhh, vote for them, not me!", with a sprinkling of "Hey look everybody else! He's being inconsistent!"

2"I hope your idiotic post doesn't catch the attention of what could be a very large cohort of scum voters, giving them a slither of a reason to vote me."
really means

"Anyone who votes for me, I will say is scummy, by virtue of their vote alone" (which means, "don't vote for me if you want to look town")

3"Fuck it. I am town and you should know it."
really means

"Damn I tried logic but I haven't convinced myself yet, so let's add some Appeal to Emotion too! =[[["

4"Tommorrow I will attempt to present a list of EVERY scummy action since the start of the game, that I am assuming will be an entire page long post, just for your reading."
really means

"...and if all else fails, I'll try to win popular opinion of my towniness based on my fucking huge amount of contribution to the game, and I'm doing it juuuust for you."

And then there's a bonus:

Spoiler: 5
5"For now, I'm off to get fucked up."
closely followed by another post
, in which he is clearly not "off getting fucked up". The point is, he just wanted to make it look like he didn't care about the game, the post, or the vote on him. Which he
pretty clearly
did, as evidenced by his lengthy attack on it, which used so many of the hallmarks of scum dodging that I listed above.

My vote stands, and your pathetic defense of him is noted.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 3:52 am

Post by UberNinja »

seriously hiraki did you even fucking
read
his posts? ...
have
you been reading them?
because if you haven't, your charge to me to "read the fucking game" rings a little bit hypocritical

just saiyan
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 4:09 am

Post by Pine »

Unvote
Vote: Techno
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 5:18 am

Post by Nobody Special »

unvote

Vote: Techno

Wow. Not even trying to not be scummy.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 5:26 am

Post by crypto »

In post 947, Pine wrote:Correctly caught, but not for what HE considers the right reasons. It happens all the time when scum get wagoned and they can't figure out where they slipped up. Usually they didn't, they got wagoned and reacted badly, so they react even worse, and they get lynched. That's what's happening here. There's a kind of universal "BUT WHY? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!" vibe from them. Seriously, Crypto, learning the game is for the Newbie queue.
you are stupid as fuck
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Pine »

In post 955, crypto wrote:
In post 947, Pine wrote:Correctly caught, but not for what HE considers the right reasons. It happens all the time when scum get wagoned and they can't figure out where they slipped up. Usually they didn't, they got wagoned and reacted badly, so they react even worse, and they get lynched. That's what's happening here. There's a kind of universal "BUT WHY? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!" vibe from them. Seriously, Crypto, learning the game is for the Newbie queue.
you are stupid as fuck

Not sure if kidding, or just trolling.

Or a moron yourself.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 5:31 am

Post by crypto »

you said he looked like scum caught for the wrong reasons. so i told you to vote him. you proceeded to explain to me the premise of scum being caught for the wrong reasons. you are fucking stupid.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 5:34 am

Post by Pine »

In post 930, crypto wrote:if he's caught for the wrong reasons then fucking vote him.

Read this as "if he's caught for the wrong reasons then don't fucking vote him."

Never mind. You're still an asshat, though.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 6:05 am

Post by crypto »

ok
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 6:09 am

Post by Pine »

I hate being Town with obvTown dickheads >_>

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Mogri
Mogri
Goon
Mogri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 6:25 am

Post by Mogri »

In post 946, Kairyuu wrote:@Mogri: Blatant ad hom noted, and not appreciated. I'd like it if you would refrain from insulting my intelligence in the future.

Scare tactics also noted.

I seriously have no idea what you mean by either of these. Are you referring to someone else's posts? I haven't addressed you. I can't imagine how you think I insulted your intelligence.

Pine wrote:This is actually an excellent example of what I'm talking about.

I note with interest that you didn't answer the question
at all
. Circular logic is great because it's circular logic, right?

UN's 951 is pretty convincing, so UNVOTE: petapan, VOTE: techno, will be happy to jump back on peta at any point in the future.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 6:28 am

Post by Pine »

In post 941, Mogri wrote:
In post 929, Pine wrote:Translation: "Graaaah, I'm caught for the wrong reasons!"

You've said this twice now and I still don't know what you mean. What is the right reason to catch someone?
How about your extremely bad reaction to being wagoned.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 6:50 am

Post by crypto »

the tech stuff is cool and all but can we please lynch mogri today?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 6:56 am

Post by Pine »

Nah. Mogri is probably scum, but Techno's reaction to being voted was just LOLOBVSCUMCLAIMTIME

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 7:22 am

Post by Hiraki »

Pine.

This isn't scum.

UberNinja wrote:seriously hiraki did you even fucking read his posts? ...have you been reading them?
because if you haven't, your charge to me to "read the fucking game" rings a little bit hypocritical
Considering that all your translations were shit

no.

The only one that legitimately makes sense is number one.

And he's not scummy for that because he's right.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Pine »

shut the fuck up, Scumraki. No one asked you.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 9:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 966, Pine wrote:shut the fuck up, Scumraki. No one asked you.

bwahahahahaha
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 9:13 am

Post by Pine »

In post 952, UberNinja wrote:just saiyan

i c wut u did thar

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Mogri
Mogri
Goon
Mogri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Mogri »

In post 962, Pine wrote:
In post 941, Mogri wrote:
In post 929, Pine wrote:Translation: "Graaaah, I'm caught for the wrong reasons!"

You've said this twice now and I still don't know what you mean. What is the right reason to catch someone?
How about your extremely bad reaction to being wagoned.

I think you're confusing me with someone else. Techno is that way -->

And if you're not, I'm gonna have to call circular reasoning again. As far as I can tell, the reason you think I'm scum is that I don't know why you think I'm scum.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Pine »

No, the reason I think you're scum is that you reacted badly to being wagoned. You still are. That isn't circular, it's observational.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 9:59 am

Post by Psyche »

Exam over. Reading now.
You can't step in the same river twice.
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 10:25 am

Post by noraaa »

TeCh- thanks for the support but that post wasn't really all that amazing. And while I'm talking to you why are you in a hurry to lynch as soon as possible? I agree with Matias, taking our time is always beneficial. You were also the one push push pushing for specific namedropped reads from the second you joined the game..

Hiraki- honestly I sort of see what you mean from your links, but unless he's skating in all his current games (which we can't talk about anyway) it just makes him look more scummy. He is really a strange player.

post 939 TeCh gets really really defensive wow. Sort of been really rational and polite up till that point. Also that last paragraph is trashy... as is the third paragraph of 940.

TeCh y u go making me suspect you?

@mogri post 941- it's a joke on you're being caught, but not for the reason you think you'd be caught for.

@Pine post 947 learn sarcasm etc crypto obviously knows what's up oh nevermind just read 958

@hiraki post 949 ummmm yeah that's a weird post.

@ mogri 961- UN doesn't have to say JACK, TeCh's posting should speak for itself at this point..

@Mogri, stop talking about circular reasoning when all youre doing is circular posting

SOOO I still wanna lynch NS but fuck if I won't jump on the TeCh wagon after that display. Also noted, Hiraki standing up for both TeCh and NS....

unvote vote TeCh
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

Compassion, Common Sense, and Context should always go together.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 11:05 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 972, noraaa wrote:TeCh- thanks for the support but that post wasn't really all that amazing. And while I'm talking to you why are you in a hurry to lynch as soon as possible? I agree with Matias, taking our time is always beneficial. You were also the one push push pushing for specific namedropped reads from the second you joined the game..

Hiraki- honestly I sort of see what you mean from your links, but unless he's skating in all his current games (which we can't talk about anyway) it just makes him look more scummy. He is really a strange player.

post 939 TeCh gets really really defensive wow. Sort of been really rational and polite up till that point. Also that last paragraph is trashy... as is the third paragraph of 940.

TeCh y u go making me suspect you?

@mogri post 941- it's a joke on you're being caught, but not for the reason you think you'd be caught for.

@Pine post 947 learn sarcasm etc crypto obviously knows what's up oh nevermind just read 958

@hiraki post 949 ummmm yeah that's a weird post.

@ mogri 961- UN doesn't have to say JACK, TeCh's posting should speak for itself at this point..

@Mogri, stop talking about circular reasoning when all youre doing is circular posting

SOOO I still wanna lynch NS but fuck if I won't jump on the TeCh wagon after that display. Also noted, Hiraki standing up for both TeCh and NS....

unvote vote TeCh

this is a textbook scum wagon hop
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Mogri: I apologize. That was supposed to be @Techno, as was my entire post.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”