andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 10:53 am

Post by andrew94 »

In post 15, BK201 wrote:also, as the vig you may confuse our detective/psychologist. Tracker is a great role anyways.

This one You talk about 2 different roles.
Using your logic, lets see the probilities

assuming townie lynch day 1-
12 ppl left
- detective 1/12 chance of checking scum who killed, 1/12 chance of checking vig that killed

-phychologist 2/12 chance of checking scum who didnt kill, 0 % chance of checking vig that didnt kill (vig will kill right..)

So there, i see your post as trying to figure out whether its the detective or phychologist, and who it is.

Why is rainbowdash female....

kassadin has one dimensional logic, but i think it does make sense. WHy keep reinforcing?
TEchnowc's analysis is great to me.

Bk continues to argue, seems like hes scum that doesnt wanna let go otherwise he looks scummy
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 11:41 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 100, andrew94 wrote:
In post 15, BK201 wrote:also, as the vig you may confuse our detective/psychologist. Tracker is a great role anyways.

This one You talk about 2 different roles.
Using your logic, lets see the probilities

assuming townie lynch day 1-
12 ppl left
- detective 1/12 chance of checking scum who killed, 1/12 chance of checking vig that killed

-phychologist 2/12 chance of checking scum who didnt kill, 0 % chance of checking vig that didnt kill (vig will kill right..)

So there, i see your post as trying to figure out whether its the detective or phychologist, and who it is.
Why do you see my post as trying to figure out whether it's the detective or psychologist, and who it is? I am
hopefully
encouraging the vig/tracker to pick tracker. How is it anything like what you said?
In post 100, andrew94 wrote:
In post 15, BK201 wrote:

kassadin has one dimensional logic, but i think it does make sense. WHy keep reinforcing?
TEchnowc's analysis is great to me.

Bk continues to argue, seems like hes scum that doesnt wanna let go otherwise he looks scummy
I've already explained, and you should comment on my reason instead of asking this question as if I havn't addressed it.

Question for you, what do you think would be better for town to have in this set-up, tracker or vig?
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 11:41 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 99, Venmar wrote:
@ BK-201

Care to explain why?
no.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Arugula »

In post 102, BK201 wrote:
@ BK-201

Care to explain why?
no.

Explain your vote BK.
raspberrylicious
raspberrylicious
Townie
raspberrylicious
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by raspberrylicious »

Venmar wrote:
@ BK-201

Care to explain why?

It's because I'm a popular lynch. :nerd:
BwBurke
BwBurke
Townie
BwBurke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by BwBurke »

UNVOTE: Kassadin
Also, I'm looking for an avi.
Permanently retired from forum mafia.
(Not that I played much anyway.)
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Iso'd Thomith, he seems jumpy and nervous, but nothing that stands out other than his somewhat flawed logic.

I'm getting very suspicious of the Kass wagon. It would be foolish to assume it is all scummy, but there is one in particular that was pushing it that stands out to me.

In post 102, BK201 wrote:
@ BK-201

Care to explain why?
no.

This just isn't BK's style that I am familiar with, and while I don't have any town or scum meta on him from a flip (if someone does, that would be great), he seems towny generally, but in this game his playstyle is a complete 360 and screams of scum. Usually BK is logical and articulate, but in this game he is more of a sneaky loltroll.

Vote: BK
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by BK201 »

It's was a pressure vote, but if you state you're voting just to put pressure on that person it's not as effective.

Rasberry, you have nothing but "I'm a popular lynch" to say on page 5?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by Thomith »

I don't see how i slipped, kass is null because it's kass, they always play this way, and usually gets at least 1 scum bussing if they are scum or 1 scum looking for an easy lynch, i explained this at least twice, so argula and tech it is weird you think i slipped from it.

venmar wrote:I don't want a mislynch to happen under any circumstances this early.

so you know kass is town then?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.

I have a Micro Normal currently In Signups (7/9).
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 1:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Venmar, I really liked your #49 aside from the you unvoting thing. You seemed to agree with my Low Man case, why didn't you put your vote there?

Also, please stop talking about tracker or vigilante.

Low Man wrote:FoS: Nacho for deliberately attempting to antagonize me by mangling my name and voting me based mainly on lurking, which he is very guilty of himself and has a long history of.

I didn't intend to call you Low Key; got you mixed up with another player onsite. My problems with you are also less lurking and more intentionally getting by with as little as possible. You are posting, you just aren't posting substance. Also, why are you going with an FoS instead of a vote?

Thomith wrote:if you think into it a little then i guess BK could be scum from the RVS vote but really i prefer llama at this point, as RVS is RVS.

BK is voting kass without pushing a case that much, and has already said that if kass would be his preferred policy lynch. It's not really an RVS vote at this point.

Low Man wrote:Avoiding RQS and RVS and immediately pushing for a lynch. I was only half-serious about the PL aspect but it was a serious vote on someone that appeared scummy to me at the time.

Why didn't you say he appeared scummy at the time?

Llamafluff wrote:I agree with nacho about most of his post, but really think that LM is more likely just someone who is trying to get around bad meta or something, more not-smart than scummy. If they are someone I know I would almost rather they just say since I tend to do a good job at reading players like kondi and Furc (basically VI I have seen before).

Gonna dig a bit deeper first. If he's who I think he is, he's playing to scum meta.

Thomith wrote:yeah i know that sounds terrible but that is all i can get with kass, if both you and BK are town then i will consider kass a possible scum candidate, however if you are both scum they are likely town, if one is scum one is not then kass could be both.
yeah this is bleh reasoning but it's all i have :/.

Why did you say the bolded?
Also, assuming scum on kass's wagon or kass scum isn't really legitimate until the wagon gets a bit bigger, I'd say. Don't really like BK switching off as soon as you pointed this out, though.

Tech wrote:Ah dude, you voted for me in our other game, lol.

Don't do this, ever. Talking about ongoing games is not allowed as a sitewide rule, and it leads to firey and unpleasant death a lot.

The1fifi wrote:Erm, the thing that jumped onto me, was LammaLuff "no random" "no answers" vote. It might be some sort of day 1 opening strategy, i dont know, but doesnt strike me as something particularly nice. On hte vigilante/ tracker thing, for sure take tracker. The chance of killing 2 townies in one night with vigilante is too scary.

Nice? How about scummy/townie?

The1fifi wrote:for now i'm going to random
vote Arugula
[b/]

You brought up your suspicion of llama, and still random voted? Why?

The1fifi wrote:Let me catch up. This is turning to be a faster game than im used to. I ll try to post in a few hours.

It's page 4. Please don't start playing the catchup game so soon.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:01 am

Post by Venmar »

@ Nachomamma8

- This is just out of curiosity, but do you believe that one should vote to really express their opinion about someone that they think is or could be scum? I believe you have used an argument like this a couple times. ( That someone has not voted a long with their 'suspicions'. )

Thomith wrote:
venmar wrote:I don't want a mislynch to happen under any circumstances this early.

so you know kass is town then?

- No, i am saying that we should slow down and think about this before we make a careless mistake and mislynch. I can understand peoples frustration with how Kassadin plays, but i don't think this should warrant his immediate death at the first possible opportunity. Mislynch is the last possible thing we want right now.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Thomith »

@venmar but you seem like you know kass will flip town, you are acting like it anyway.
@nacho also i said the bolded because my logic has holes in it but i think it is still quite good logic.

BwBurke
BwBurke
Townie
BwBurke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:44 am

Post by BwBurke »

@mod:
Vote count?

Let's have it count this vote:
VOTE: Venmar
Permanently retired from forum mafia.
(Not that I played much anyway.)
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Venmar »

@ Thomith

- I don't know what he will flip. But this wagon is starting off way too fast and i think it should slow down so that we all can actually consider this.

Questions for Thomith

- What makes you think Kassadin will flip scum? Has he done anything specifically scummy that makes you want to lynch him other than how he plays?
- If you present a logic and you say it has holes, but then you say it is still good logic, how does that work? It a logic has holes does that not mean it isn't a very good logic?

PEdit: Why me?

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:51 am

Post by Thomith »

i don't know what they will flip right now, but leaning more town than scum, however the way you are going about it makes it seem like you know his allignment, and where did i say i wanted to lynch kass when i have been defending him slightly for like 3-4 pages?
my logic has holes only because it doesn't confirm kass' allignment, however it is still good logic that would have worked in jungle republic, where i and i think another scum, maybe kondi tried to lynch kass because they were an easy lynch.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:53 am

Post by Venmar »

I am also defending Kassadin, why are you jabbing me for doing the same? I never said what Kassadin will flip, i just think we shouldn't rush into his lynch.

Seeing we are out of RVS...

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 6:38 am

Post by Thomith »

thomith wrote:however the way you are going about it makes it seem like you know his allignment,

LowMan
LowMan
Townie
LowMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 7:00 am

Post by LowMan »

In post 114, Thomith wrote:i don't know what they will flip right now, but leaning more town than scum,
however the way you are going about it makes it seem like you know his allignment
, and where did i say i wanted to lynch kass when i have been defending him slightly for like 3-4 pages?
my logic has holes only because it doesn't confirm kass' allignment, however it is still good logic that would have worked in jungle republic, where i and i think another scum, maybe kondi tried to lynch kass because they were an easy lynch.

Bolded for emphasis.

Unvote, Vote: Venmar

@Mod: Updated VC please?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Venmar »

I don't know Kassadin's allignment. I was just trying to tell you guys to not rush a wagon this early in the game.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 7:44 am

Post by Thomith »

the way you worded it earlier made it seem like you did
FOS:venmar

after we get a VC this will probably turn into a vote.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Venmar »

Okay.

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 112, BwBurke wrote:
@mod:
Vote count?

Let's have it count this vote:
VOTE: Venmar

Why?

Also, there is really no logic to this random Venmar wagon. All he said was he didn't want Kassadin to be lynched for his playstyle only. I agree. My vote is staying on Thomith for essentially arguing with Venmar when they agreed.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Thomith »

did you like ignore all my reasoning or something?

Chimera
Chimera
Goon
Chimera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 9:03 am

Post by Chimera »

Saw it briefly mentioned...but yeah, please don't talk about ongoing games. That falls under "do not discuss this game outside of this thread".

Here is the votecount...I'm a little rushed (busy weekend) so if anything is wrong, please tell me. I'm pretty sure it's right but just in case...

Votecount 1.5

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-06-08 14:40:00)

Kassadin (2) -- LlamaFluff, LowMan
Venmar (2) -- andrew94, BwBurke
LowMan (1) -- Nachomamma8
LlamaFluff (1) -- Thomith
Thomith (1) -- Arugula
Arugula (1) -- The1fifi
raspberrylicious (1) -- BK201
BK201 (1) -- TeCHNoWC

Not voting--raspberrylicious, Kassadin, Venmar
Show
Some people are like slinkies--not good for much but always bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.

If you see me joining a large game, please smack me repeatedly.

Just slightly V/LA now.

Open 402 -- Hard Boiled Game over, 53 pages: 0 replacements needed.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 9:06 am

Post by Arugula »

No. It was bad reasoning. Venmar said that he didn't want a mislynch. To say that that implies Venmar knows that Kassadin is town is a huge stretch. The Kassadin wagon came up based purely on his gameplay, which is a terrible reason for a wagon. Venmar wanted to slow things down and make sure it didn't get out of hand. It seems that you don't want a player like that around. A player that calms everyone down and asks for logic is a great help to the town. That is why my vote is staying on you.

P-edit: I guess it's not really a wagon with only two votes on both Kassadin and Venmar, but nonetheless, you're reasoning against Venmar is poor.

Return to “Completed Open Games”