Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 1374, CF Riot wrote:So why aren't you voting Pine instead of Uber? Or Hiraki? Or Inte?

I don't see any reason to.
You can't step in the same river twice.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Ythan »

Vote Count

3 Psyche (Pine, Hiraki, inte) L-4
1 inte (CF Riot)
1 UberNinja (Psyche)
1 noraaa (UberNinja)
0 petapan
0 BK201
0 Kairyuu
0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 Pine

6 Not Voting (petapan, BK201, Kairyuu, crypto, Matias, noraaa)

BK201 has been prodded.

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Pine »

Because Psyche is using his vote as a weapon, to either scare people off his wagon or start one that will distract from it. He's not actually been consistently voting serious scumreads, which indicates he doesn't really have any.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1375, Psyche wrote:
In post 1374, CF Riot wrote:So why aren't you voting Pine instead of Uber? Or Hiraki? Or Inte?

Your answers are positively MIND-BOTTLING
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by noraaa »

In post 1369, inte wrote:
In post 1368, UberNinja wrote:You and I certainly have different methods of interpretation.

Why the defense of noraaa?

cause it aint a scumtell, at least for me

it certaintly doesn't look like shes flailing, just attempting to articulate her thoughts

Pretty much. I'd rather post what I have and then add more if it comes to mind than hold onto a post "just in case."

Also did my posting seem scared to you, UN? And where's that reply to my post to you. Your stated reasons I'm supposedly scum are bullshit and you fall under your own umbrella. So if I'm scum for that you're scum for the exact same thing.

Are you scum, UN?
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

Compassion, Common Sense, and Context should always go together.
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by noraaa »

In post 1371, CF Riot wrote:
In post 1363, noraaa wrote:My assessment of the weirdness of [Psyche] voting seemingly just because still stands, that was how I felt at the time.
Nora, do you not get this same impression from Inte, BK, and/or Pine?
I don't think they're voting the way NS and Psyche were/are. Most of his votes seemed to me like he felt like he had to vote and not because he cared who he was voting. That to me stands out as important. Though I do see some of their voting (esp when they didn't bother to provide why) as potentially opportunistic. Like.. almost every vote NS had. (still annoyed about that)

The three you listed I go very back and forth about but I am glad that the outer two have been posting more because it's helpful. BK barely seems to come up in my memory at all past day one..

In post 1373, Psyche wrote:

I'll agree with you that your vote is groundless and thus subject to as much criticism as a favorite ice cream flavor.

Well since I don't feel that way about my vote on you (which I lifted already if you're following) I guess we don't agree about it do we, sassy mcsnarkypants. We're agreeing to DISagree not that I'm wrong. If you're town then maybe I'm wrong and maybe I'm right. And if you're scum I'm right and you want me to think I'm being dumb. Because you don't agree with me doesn't make my reasoning poor. If you can give me a better reason than "it's poor it's poor it's poor" like maybe discuss in more detail how your specific votes were not just "hey Psyche you should vote" "ok sure I pick..
whoever has the most votes right now
". When your actual posts during your votes were often (read:not always, but often) pretty "eh" about the votes you were making. I'm gonna iso you now to see how I feel with a fresh read.

In post 578, Psyche wrote:Sigh. I don't care enough about D1 lynches to be too stubborn with my choices. Tomorrow just needs to give me the reads I'm stRved of!

unvote: vote redff

In post 698, Psyche wrote:Oh, I hate being wrong. Oh, well. At least I was kn the wagon. I'll be rereadingthe thread tonight if I have time.

Wrong about what? You voted the guy who died who turned out to be scum. This makes no sense. And you said already you didn't care about day one, so there's that.

In post 1004, Psyche wrote:Well. I dunno. I'm usually already on the wagon at this point.

vote TeCh

yeah that's a great reason to vote someone. Cause you're usually already doing it. You later say it's because he claimed scum but why wasn't that anywhere in the post for voting him? You mention that only after people pick at what you said.

In post 1282, Psyche wrote:
In post 1281, UberNinja wrote:Annoying and rude as Psyche is being, he is actually a distant second to Nobody Special.

Mostly because I've been trying to get NS lynched for days and there seems to be a vast right wing conspiracy to keep him alive for some goddamn reason.

Right. Right. Annoying and rude.

I remember the hulk guy noting this, too.
And seriously, I have nothing strong to go off of, so why not that?

vote NS

It's not your vote here that gets me, but that you're using the same kind of "reasoning" that you think I'm using and basically calling me dumb for. Because no matter how many times I tell you that you're mis-labeling why I find it strange, you pretend I'm saying something else.

Honestly after this iso I realize two things. I'm really sick of you saying you'll try and never really trying, so I hope you stay in like you said you would. Cause um, half your iso is excuses and it's really sad. And secondly, while I still feel the same way about your voting "style" it's not as prominently a reason in itself to vote you as my memory had it being.

I have a test to study for tonight so no heavy thinking about this game. Tomorrow I'd like to do a few isos and figure out who I want to vote for. We don't need to keep wasting town lives. While I totally get why they got killed, and I was part of some of that, it puts us in danger if we keep it up.
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by noraaa »

Reading that over, my first paragraph could be confusing. The they I'm referring to are the three listed.

inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by inte »

In post 1378, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1375, Psyche wrote:

Your answers are positively MIND-BOTTLING

yeah, real posts are a diamond dozen
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Psyche »

In post 1377, Pine wrote:Because Psyche is using his vote as a weapon, to either scare people off his wagon or start one that will distract from it. He's not actually been consistently voting serious scumreads, which indicates he doesn't really have any.

Didn't I explicitly say that I don't have any serious scumreads?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Psyche »

I'll deal with noraaa's post later.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Matias »

Okay I'm back and I'm going to catch up now.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1351, noraaa wrote:HOWever. You can replace the word feeling with whatever appropriate similar word would make it better for you. What I'm trying to say basically is that throughout this game, you have voted for very poor reasons (if stated). It seemed that if someone said Hey Psyche, vote this guy or Hey Psyche, vote someone randomly right this second, you would do it. And that doesn't sit well with me. You don't seem to make most of your votes for reasons that MATTER to YOU and I don't think a lazy townsman would make that kind of judgement call.

This is the coaching part, and it comes across as condescending and smug, like scum who knows they're nowhere near being suspected and can thus get away with this kind of behavior.

In post 1379, noraaa wrote:
In post 1369, inte wrote:
In post 1368, UberNinja wrote:You and I certainly have different methods of interpretation.

Why the defense of noraaa?

cause it aint a scumtell, at least for me

it certaintly doesn't look like shes flailing, just attempting to articulate her thoughts

Pretty much. I'd rather post what I have and then add more if it comes to mind than hold onto a post "just in case."

Also did my posting seem scared to you, UN? And where's that reply to my post to you. Your stated reasons I'm supposedly scum are bullshit and you fall under your own umbrella. So if I'm scum for that you're scum for the exact same thing.

Are you scum, UN?

Yes, you sounded nervous, why else would you rapid-fire post after post after post like that, right after getting voted for?

Just like Psyche did earlier in the game when I voted for him. And that was scummy as hell too.

In post 1383, Psyche wrote:
In post 1377, Pine wrote:Because Psyche is using his vote as a weapon, to either scare people off his wagon or start one that will distract from it. He's not actually been consistently voting serious scumreads, which indicates he doesn't really have any.

Didn't I explicitly say that I don't have any serious scumreads?

I'm going to try not to be overly hostile here...

Haven't we been at the very least vaguely concerned that you
don't
have any scum reads?

And wouldn't that in the least convince you that you should be looking for some instead of merely defending yourself at every turn?
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by noraaa »

Well I've already addressed those points of yours. And you're still ignoring my direct response and questioning to you regarding your comments about my voting/my comments about my voting/your voting. But sure let's do this.

I wouldn't know how to act smug if I tried, so. You're totally reading my personality wrong. *shrug* Like I said, I'm transparent and I was explaining myself. And again, I've explained why I post like I do and if you notice it's usually pretty consistent that I follow a post with a few more posts after a few minutes go by. Cause I've thought of another thing to say. I'm not going to just not reply because you might think I'm replying too much. That's stupid and pointless. And I don't really see how any of what I said in that first blurb comes across as any of the things you're saying it does.

And the only reason I replied "right after being voted" was because we were both on and so I happened to be around to reply then. Would it feel less scummy to you if there was a page of other stuff before I came in and noticed you posted? Or if someone else had been active and my posts (which were several minutes apart as I was thinking things over) had been thusly spaced out more? Cause if those sorts of variables are all you got, you don't have much.

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

What questions have you asked me that I haven't answered?

True, all I have is gut, but that's something, and it's better than nothing.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Also, who are you going to vote?

You seem so worried about defending yourself that you've forgotten how to scumhunt.
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by noraaa »

you really don't read my posts at all do you.

noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by noraaa »

Also replying to someone with an explanation isn't really "worried about defending myself"

You quoted the things I wanted replied to, figure it out yourself.

I really don't have the patience to spoonfeed you tonight.

BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 1208, crypto wrote:
In post 144, BK201 wrote:Well Red and Pine seem kind of scummy, especially Pine's posts. I don't see how if Red is scum, how that makes Pine probably scum though.
approx. 400 posts later, with no mention of a town read on redff in between:
In post 546, BK201 wrote:Idk how we went from BB/Mogri back to Red. He's one of my strongest town reads and that's a stupid lynch.
explain your town read on redff.
I was a little suspicious of him at first, but he didn't come across as cautious at all.

@prod, sorry guys, been catching up on school
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by UberNinja »

noraaa, please tell me, who is scum? and why?
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by noraaa »

since UN is incompetent, here you go. If you can't figure it out from here then you're just stupid or faking.

THINGS UN KEEPS IGNORING WHILE ASKING ME TO REPLY TO THINGS AS THOUGH I HAVEN'T ALREADY
In post 1359, noraaa wrote:
In post 1353, UberNinja wrote:actually, now that I look back, you've been on every lynch EXCEPT the time we lynched scum, when you were pushing a counter-wagon. you've hopped back and forth a lot, but so far every wagon you've been on was town, and you conspicuously avoided the redFF lynch and pushed Mogri instead.

Also, not true.

I was against redff, but not sold. When told to put up or shut up against him and Mogri, I chose Mogri in iso.

techno was self explanatory and YOU VOTED HIM TOO.

Mogri's death was.. oh yeah I wasn't on that wagon was I.

Ns.. well we both pushed him from day one so.

Where does that leave you?

In post 1379, noraaa wrote: Your stated reasons I'm supposedly scum are bullshit and you fall under your own umbrella. So if I'm scum for that you're scum for the exact same thing.

Are you scum, UN?

In post 1380, noraaa wrote:
I have a test to study for tonight so no heavy thinking about this game. Tomorrow I'd like to do a few isos and figure out who I want to vote for. We don't need to keep wasting town lives. While I totally get why they got killed, and I was part of some of that, it puts us in danger if we keep it up.

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I don't know where it leaves me. Where's it supposed to leave me?

No.

What the hell is "It puts us in danger if we keep it up" supposed to mean?
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by noraaa »

figure it out yourself

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by UberNinja »

i want to post a string of obscenities, but i'll post this instead:

noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by noraaa »

pretty cool picture.

you're not stupid. it's not a hard concept. I'm sick of you not using your noodle.

also I'm frustrated as fuck over a lot of things going on irl and I want to go off on you too and I'm trying not to because you really don't deserve that.

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Well thanks.

Now go get hit by a bus (a scum partner bussing you, duh).

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”