Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 12:48 am

Post by Haze »

TD's iso doesn't look terribly scummy to me. There are lots of reads & notes etc, and other than the 1st (which he claims to be a reaction test) don't seem to be manufactured.

Main problem is probably contradiction in between #3970 & #3972 where he first states Junpei is doing well (ie townish) and then decides to 1v1 him (so Junpei is scum)

Actually, this is probably most important aspect.

KK also convinced by Nacho's 3949.

VOTE: TD

A Jp 1v1 doesn't really make sense considering main arguments against Junpei are his setup argument (9/4 split) and his resistance against Pine.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 12:49 am

Post by Haze »

Also if I counted right that was the hammer.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 1:39 am

Post by Seacore »

Final Day 5 Vote Count

Pine (3) -
TiphaineDeath, Oversoul, Empking

Nachomamma8 (1) -
mastin2

chesskid3 (1) -
Zdenek

TiphaineDeath (8) -
Nachomamma8, Junpei, Moneybag, Feysal, chesskid3, Pine, AurorusVox, Haze

Not Voting (2) - Tammy, Mina

With 15 alive, 8 were needed to secure a lynch.

The towns people were quick today. Confident in their recent successes and eager to head back to their homes and work of barricading the doors and windows it was not long before somebody was grabbed and forced towards the gallows. "What? You've got to be kidding me! You can't think I'm evil! I'm not! I help old ladies carry their food back from the square on...." His pleas were cut short as he was pushing off the edge of the platform, hemp around his neck.
Snap.
And the crowd saw immediately that they were wrong. TiphaineDeath, despite his ominous sounding name, was not just a good man, but a
Lawful Good
one.

Even with the sun still high in the sky, the people silently crept back to their homes. Dreading the night.

Night falls on a weekend, so I'll give four days or so for everybody to get their actions in.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by Seacore »

Day 6

The day dawned and the town square was silent. A keen observer might have noticed a small cloud of smoke coming from an occasional chimney, but elsewise, nothing stirred.
It was some hours later that blinds and curtains tentatively slid open, and nervous eyes peered out.

One by one the people moved into the square. And their numbers were fewer still. Two more lay dead. The first found was Mina, her body broken and discarded. The second was Oversoul, stabbed to death by his own sword shaped holy symbol.

The townspeople looked over the bodies silently, with eyes red with exhaustion, sadness and fear.

Oversoul -
Chaotic Good
- Cleric - was killed Night 5
Mina -
Lawful Good
- Commoner - was killed Night 5

Day 6 Begins
(expired on 2012-06-12 00:00:00) until deadline
With 12 alive, 7 are needed to secure a lynch.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Junpei »

Any PRs that have anything to say (cough PINE cough) should do so now.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Moneybags
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by Moneybags »

How many town does LG even have left?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

Crap. That leaves four lawful people and I'm down to a town of 3.

Well I guess I can get rid of my Mina-paranoia. I need to look back at Mina though.

I was trying to decide if Feysal could be on the evil team, but it doesn't work out. My paranoid theory upon seeing the night kill was that he did bus BB afterall and wasn't a wizard, but he accurately called people commoner so. Blech. But, it doesn't make sense that he's not dead. I need to think.

My first impulse upon seeing the TD flip was that it's Nacho...as he hopped in here and deflected his wagon to TD. I started getting town readings on him though so, blech.

And, I've had a leaning scum read on Mastin throughout the game, and his lack of presence is worrisome.

Meh.
Moneybags
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by Moneybags »

Can we have a list of who has claimed what?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

Do you mean roles or just alignment.

LG claims:

Feysal - Wizard, detect thoughts.
Tammy
Nacho
Mastin

CG claims:

Everyone Else :P

Pine - Bard - detect law
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

We lynch from Chaotics today then if there's 4 lawful left.
It's like a no lynch but we still get a lynch
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Moneybags
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Moneybags »

I agree with this plan.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: Avox
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

actually screw that

Unvote

Vote: Haze
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by Junpei »

Nope, we're lynching between Lawful claims today. There are four left and within that should be our final chaotic opposed scum. Haven't decided on which yet, will make up my mind tomorrow.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

...lynchin at mylo

you're an idiot
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

Nope Junpei you don't get to make the decisions around here. I realize that everyone's best interest is for their own town to win, but you're not even thinking through all the variables. Not to mention that mafia might not have even lied about their alignment. This sounds a bit self-preservationist anyway considering you were a likely lynch yesterday.

I realize that if a majority of chaotic agree with your plan, there's nothing we can do about it because we're outnumbered, but I love how you think your word is it around here.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

im chaotic and im lynchin chaoticiesies
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Haze »

hi Chess y u votin me besides the fact that I'm chaotic?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3976, Haze wrote:TD's iso doesn't look terribly scummy to me.

VOTE: TD

^hammer

lulz
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by Haze »

in what way was it lulz
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by Haze »

eh think that was an obv typo
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

uhm no your first half is like he's town
second half is HAMMERTIME
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by Haze »

I believe I nearly hammered somebody via typo by post #12 before. Johhog can vouch.

+ I was pretty conflicted for this one.

That's teh point.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1355, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Pet theory: Tammy and Zdenek are scumbuddies.
They build up a fight against each other all of Day 1, arguing a lot of semantics and playstyle differences, and largely the other players in the game dismiss one or both of their attacks for being largely irrelevant and not indicative of being scum. Tammy sits on the Zdenek wagon until it becomes the leading wagon and then switches her vote to Zar, claiming "this is a good counter-wagon". Not only is she trying to build a counter-wagon to a wagon that SHE started, but she also moves her vote to someone with zero votes and called it a "counter-wagon". This effectively helped kill the Zdenek momentum and kept her off of the Foxace wagon so that she didn't get caught up in the backlash when he came up town. She votes Zdenek in VC 1.5 (Mar 22), and then keeps her vote there until he becomes the lead wagon finally in VC 1.16 (Apr 2), and then suddenly decides she needs to build a counter-wagon? I think this was a convenient way for her to distance and keep her vote parked in one place, and then it almost backfired when her scumbuddy's wagon started to gain momentum.
Tammy has also been pushing this theory that the scum were all trying to hide behind low activity or being disengaged. I think she could be purposefully pushing this theory to obfuscate her team's strategy.

In alphabetical order, here are some good candidates for a third scumbuddy (if we're subscribing to the parallel towns theory of 3 scum each):

AurorusVox
- Distances from Tammy without ever really pursuing her strongly, pretty much ignores the Zdenek wagon all game
BBmolla
- Buddy-buddy with Tammy, questions Zdenek over Foxace as a vote choice, dismisses the Zdenek-Tammy fight (lending credence to the above theory), first to vote Foxace after Zdenek becomes the lead wagon, doesn't explain vote at all
Jackal711
- One of those that supported the Zdenek wagon and then helped kill it by switching to Foxace

Junpei
- His reasoning for choosing Foxace over Zdenek was basically listing off VI-like play from Foxace and then somehow concluding that it made him scum.
Lord Mhork
- See yesterday when he decided to pick Foxace over Zdenek and not only never explained his Zdenek-town read, but also couldn't come up with a reasonable counterargument to the Foxace towntells.

Moneybags
- Was on the Zdenek wagon and then switched to Foxace, went back to Zdenek D2 and then just as easily jumped off again to tag along with the low-hanging CD wagonfruit.

There are several other players who have not really said anything about the Tammy-Zdenek conflict for most of the game, but nothing stands out as particularly tying them into this proposed scumteam although it's certainly possible.

Right now I like one of AV/BB/Moneybags as the most likely scumbuddies to Tammy and Zdenek.

Unvote
for now because I'm not sure if AV is the one I want to pursue most out of this group. I'd be really happy with a lynch on any of the five, but I think it should probably be Tammy or Zdenek first.

I want to come back to this later and see if I can find anything. Anyway, I crossed off the people who are dead because they don't count. But scum sometimes love to draw connections between their partners and innocents, and I want to think about this.

But, the thing that has bugged me the most since he wrote it and what could have bearing is the underlined. On day one I gave my profile of killers in multiball as one in which you will find most of the killers laying low that way they escape the lynch and they avoid the cross kill. In this post he pretty much discredits my theory and claims that my team won't be practicing this.

Anyway, there's not really much point to this other than it's something I don't want to forget to think about.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”