noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 11:10 am

Post by noraaa »

Kay let's see. iso'd the ones I was most eh about.

Psyche-
Spoiler:
was really pro-red, I'm confused why he ended up voting him day 1. He said he didn't really care about D1 but if I were pretty sure someone was town I wouldn't vote them based on that. IMO it's not a good reason to disregard a read you actually believed in. If I thought someone was town why would I vote them no matter what outside circumstances were going on? I wouldn't.

He was anti-mogri but so were a lot of people. Mogri's play was messy.

post 1325 sits sits poorly with me. He doesn't get why someone would vote him for that? And he says "once you lynch me or find out my role some other way" which, considering the basic idea we are under for this game, strikes me as.. interesting.

post 1335 using tech's outburst to defend his own overreaction as "not a scumtell"

explaining something is stupid is not explaining why it doesnt work....ok?

consistently talks down to people about their "scumdar" reads to me as trying to throw people off by making them second guess themselves and not very genuine.

post 1373 claims he has not once voted someone based on people wanting him to do so. please explain your vote on red, then. That is exactly what it looks like to me, as I've stated in our previous conversation.

vote explanation for BK seems opportunistic at best.

inte-
Spoiler:
keeps repeatedly saying UN is town
says Psyche town (until psyche flaked)
not into the mogri vote
post 1109 dislikes kairyuu (being replaced)
post 1188 votes mogri even though he considers him a townread

he feels pretty solidly town to me.

Pine-
Spoiler:
thinks Psyche, Blondie/Kairyuu, Mogri scum
thinks Hiraki scum
960 claims town

he talks like town but then.. most of what I just listed makes me think he's not.

bk-
bk-thought red was town, thought Mogri was scum
thinks inte is scummy

not much content, but pushing lynches that are bad

for the moment,
vote BK

petapan-
Spoiler:
smart, but voting all my town reads and people who are dead but ended up town he could be tunnelling on mogri, it happens. but he's also against inte and in 1151 blatantly didn't read a new player's reads. I feel stuck on him.

kairyuu(being replaced so currently moot)-
Spoiler:
I liked but he completely disappeared after pushing that techno thing. His hunting may have been wrong but it seemed logical in nature to me. But honestly the freakout took precedence in my memory over the original post.. I'll hold off judgement until we see a replacement.

UN-
Spoiler:
sometimes obnoxious but seems town, tunnelling on me cause we have different methods. When I saw my post 463 I can see how you'd perceive my posting as coaching, because if I didn't write that post myself and know what I meant from it I would have voted me for it. I'm pretty transparent, I like to lay out my thoughts, so my thoughts will walk stream-of-consciousness through why I think something is scummy/town in nature because honestly I don't know a better way to explain myself. But yeah, that's something I need to work on if it's going to get me caught up in false tunnels like my vote patterns used to.
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

Compassion, Common Sense, and Context should always go together.
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 11:11 am

Post by noraaa »

my knickers weren't twisted I was isoing like I said I was. I wanted to get a better feel for everyone again.
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 11:13 am

Post by UberNinja »

I didn't read that part I guess (that you were ISOing). I just wanted to use a popular turn of phrase and belittle you (guilty as charged).

Here's another reason to vote BK... the man's a fucking molester.

Spoiler:
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 11:15 am

Post by noraaa »

if that's true it's horrible but has no bearing on the game. if that's false it's a pretty shitty thing to attach to someone's name even jokingly. unless there's some in-joke I'm not aware of.

stop belittling me. also that wasn't really belittling. panties in a bunch maybe. knickers in a twist is too cute.

noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 11:16 am

Post by noraaa »

also I can see how you might have missed the iso part, I only mentioned it at the top and bottom of my post.

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 11:18 am

Post by UberNinja »

knickers, panties... same shit different country ;)

did you skip opening the spoiler? because if so, that might explain some of your "if there's some in-joke I'm not aware of" uncertainty.
or did you open it but think that was unrelated, and i have some recently imposed post restriction to post Burger King related pictures? :roll:
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 11:39 am

Post by noraaa »

*looks at picture*

Oh I'm used to gifs that end/loop after like three seconds so I thought when he rolled back it was over. Honestly thought you were just posting a pic of some dude orgasming.

Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 11:58 am

Post by Psyche »

Opportunistic?

I just did a search for flailing and looked for which ones were useful within the framework of what I know. :X

And then the other stuff just reads as reading comprehension fail. Probably due to the drop in context that come with isoing?
You can't step in the same river twice.
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by noraaa »

I'm not doing this with you again. I laid out my thoughts. Take them, reject them, I don't care.

Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Psyche »

But that's not how it's supposed to work...

When younpost an attack, I'm supposed to explain why your attack is flawed. Then you have to explain why my defense is flawed. That's how the game works. You can't deny the mechanisms of the game...
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Pine is town noraaa

do not fear
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by crypto »

In post 1469, crypto wrote:
In post 1423, Matias wrote:Vote: BK at this point until I become more immersed into this game. This is a pretty weak vote at the moment; I can never fucking tell without nightkill analysis.
Matias wrote:Can we get more votes on BK please, I dont like anyone else for a lynch right now.
what are you doing buddy
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by crypto »

hiraki's chipper attitude is unsettling given that we are in pretty dire straits atm
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Psyche »

I think I'll have my analysis done tonight instead of on Monday!

I feel really good, you see. Efficacious.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by Matias »

Dont replace me, Im at an event and this is a prod dodge sorry, I have no time to post all day
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by CF Riot »

No way. How is no one else having a red flag reaction to Psyche's BK vote? He's lying, in an obvious manner. For the purpose of self-preservation. Does anyone really think Psyche actually looked through 100 different posts in past normal games to get this info? Here's another question, how did you come up with 42.5 percent out of 100 cases? Was one of the people half a scum? What about this 3 or 4 scum post? Where are those numbers coming from? Your math was wrong anyways because the denominator should be 11 not 12 but that's beside the point.

Am I really the only one bothered by this? UN why is this stupid?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by BK201 »

I agree that psyche's "research" is a bit scummy, but inte and pine are overall scummier.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

Vote Count

5 BK201 (Matias, UberNinja, Psyche, petapan, noraaa) L-2
4 Psyche (Pine, Hiraki, inte, CF Riot)
1 CF Riot (crypto)
1 inte (BK201)
0 UberNinja
0 Pine
0 Matias
0 noraaa
0 petapan
0 Kairyuu
0 crypto
0 Hiraki

1 Not Voting (Kairyuu)

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1515, CF Riot wrote:No way. How is no one else having a red flag reaction to Psyche's BK vote? He's lying, in an obvious manner. For the purpose of self-preservation. Does anyone really think Psyche actually looked through 100 different posts in past normal games to get this info? Here's another question, how did you come up with 42.5 percent out of 100 cases? Was one of the people half a scum? What about this 3 or 4 scum post? Where are those numbers coming from? Your math was wrong anyways because the denominator should be 11 not 12 but that's beside the point.

he posted data in MD which means it's an actual personal hangup of his and something he is serious about

i don't think it's worthwhile reasoning and you seem to have noticed that but responding with LOLSCUM instead of pointing out the obvious holes in it doesn't rustle my jimmies
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Post by noraaa »

cf riot- well I mentioned it if you read my post which it appears you didn't. Psyche wants me to spend two pages arguing with him about how stupid I am for thinking something he does is scummy again.

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1506, noraaa wrote:some dude orgasming

:shifty:

mind out of the gutter plz, sis... that was a harmless gif. not every sweaty guy is orgasming...
*shiver in disgust

In post 1510, Hiraki wrote:Pine is town noraaa

do not fear

Hiraki is a moron noraaa

do not fear

In post 1515, CF Riot wrote:No way. How is no one else having a red flag reaction to Psyche's BK vote? He's lying, in an obvious manner. For the purpose of self-preservation. Does anyone really think Psyche actually looked through 100 different posts in past normal games to get this info? Here's another question, how did you come up with 42.5 percent out of 100 cases? Was one of the people half a scum? What about this 3 or 4 scum post? Where are those numbers coming from? Your math was wrong anyways because the denominator should be 11 not 12 but that's beside the point.

I called it stupid because it's not a BK201 vote. Did you not see my vote count analysis post?

(Though, at the time I didn't catch that bit about 42.5 percent of 100 cases. Please do explain/cite/etc, Psyche. That is indeed rather odd)
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Post by noraaa »

In post 1520, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1506, noraaa wrote:some dude orgasming

:shifty:

mind out of the gutter plz, sis... that was a harmless gif. not every sweaty guy is orgasming...
*shiver in disgust
Never said anything of the sort. I just think you're really strange, so. Also I don't get cable or anything so I haven't seen that image a hundred thousand times before.

Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2012 12:55 am

Post by Psyche »

Dude, my research is posted in the MD forum. >.>
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2012 12:58 am

Post by Psyche »

Anyhow, sorry, I fell asleep last night. As soon as I get back from church I'll fine tune what I have and post it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2012 6:14 am

Post by Hiraki »

uberninja wrote:Hiraki is a moron noraaa

do not fear
Says the person who's led 2 MLs now