Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by Arugula »

You already explained SensFan and Tech, but why me?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 199, Seacore wrote:There is no alliance bullshit. There are some people who have some pro-town reads on each other, thats it. So calm the hell down.

I'd lynch Sensfan, Tech or Arugula at this point.

I am calm. That's what's funny. I just see alliance and I cringe a bit
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Seacore »

What you see is other people trying to make it look like there's an alliance.

Arugula, I've also explained you. You have just been parroting and/or defending players so far. That's enough for me to want you as a lynch candidate.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 172, Seacore wrote:My case on Sens is the way that he's avoided taking stances. He tried to fling mud on me by calling what I did 'significant' and then saying it doesn't help with a read on me. In the absence of any town behaviour whatsoever, this is worth a vote.

I don't see what Sens did as a lynchable offense. He's lurkerish and his reasoning on you was stupid, but that doesn't necessarily make him scum. Personally I would like to hear more input from him before deadline, if at all possible.

Sensfan, what are your scumreads?

Seacore, what do you think of rofl and his vote on me? It looked pretty scummy to me.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by roflcopter »

top scum reads - techno and thomith
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by Seacore »

I don't really care who's voting for you right now, since I think you're probably scum. I'm not the kind of person that jumps off wagons because I don't like who else is voting.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 205, Seacore wrote:I don't really care who's voting for you right now, since I think you're probably scum. I'm not the kind of person that jumps off wagons because I don't like who else is voting.

You never actually stated why you think I am scum. I answered all your questions and concerns and yet you couldn't and didn't provide any sound reasoning as to why I am scum.

And your logic is bad. Your pigeon holing, just like Humble was. Your assuming I am scum, when there is every possibility I am town, and thus you are willing to overlook the activities of others whenever you have a suspicion someone is scum. Scum will have a field day with you later, and now, whenever you find someone scummy that is actually town, they will jump at the chance to mislynch, because you'll give them a free ticket.

Tell me how attacking your towntells makes me scum when that doesn't mean they are my towntellls; the strong towntell players aren't likely to be targeted by scum. What scum would risk drawing that sort of attention to themselves when they could simply play off your tells and bandwagon to mislynch?

Ever wondered why there are so many players lurking and going under the radar at the moment? Because the powerbase in this game isn't after lurkers, and isn't interested enough in the reasoning behind people's votes. I'd say there are one or two lurkerscum out there that are happy to coast, because so far it's working for them. And you're protecting them. The only one who seems to be in the firing line is Sensfan.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by Thomith »

top 2 scumreads:
roflcopter - for what i thought was a slip but was told by a few players i was wrong, however i still find it iffy
tech - some of the things he says just seems waaay off, and i don't like the way he dismisses some things he gets questions about as "sarcasm"

@seacore, but i dont like that logic, if you have a lot of iffy people on a wagon doesn't it make you think you could be making a wrong move?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 207, Thomith wrote:top 2 scumreads:
roflcopter - for what i thought was a slip but was told by a few players i was wrong, however i still find it iffy
tech - some of the things he says just seems waaay off, and i don't like the way he dismisses some things he gets questions about as "sarcasm"

@seacore, but i dont like that logic, if you have a lot of iffy people on a wagon doesn't it make you think you could be making a wrong move?

I don't like your logic on rofl, or on me. You suggesting I actually accused DT and Humble for being scum neighbours? Go back and actually read my posts.

And your reasoning for rofl was bad, and you weren't just 'told by a few players'. You agreed that's what he meant after clarification. I don't know why he is still on your scumdar for that, and it seems really sus.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Post by Thomith »

it still seems iffy, even if i agreed i was just reading it wrong, but it is still in my mind, also it isnt because you accused them of being "scum neighbours" because you didn't but i dont see how linking neighbours and then when questioned saying it was sarcasm helps us.

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 209, Thomith wrote:it still seems iffy, even if i agreed i was just reading it wrong, but it is still in my mind, also it isnt because you accused them of being "scum neighbours" because you didn't but i dont see how linking neighbours and then when questioned saying it was sarcasm helps us.

To display how bad DT's reasoning and assumptions were (I think I proved my point by the amount of attention I got from the statement). That an allusion could be drawn between DT and Poirot as easily, if not for better reasons, than me and rofl, and that doing so was assuming and bad logic that leads to mislynches - and potentially a scummy tactic.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Post by Thomith »

but i dont see anywhere that DT assumed anything, please give an example.

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 107, DTMaster wrote:

THIS REEKS OF DISTANCING. CALLING IT NOW, EARLY TECHNO AND ROFLCOPTER linkage to be scum buddies since reading between the lines this looks like distancing between the parties.

Have you even been reading the thread?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Post by Seacore »

I'm not assuming you're scum. I'm saying that I think you're scum. I've made my case and I'm happy with it.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Your only point on me was that I was 'bringing up things that didn't help scumhunting'.

How many other players are doing this?

Am I somehow worse than them?

How are you not now doing the same by not responding to my points, not stating your case clearly and giving free admission for lurkers to vote for whoever they want as if it wasn't scummy?

You three should not have the power base. DT scummy, Poirot biased and short sighted, you unwilling to give input.

I have little ability to turn this game around but damned if I won't try. If I get lynched for it, so be it. I just hope my flip doesn't rub off bad on town, because I have you down as one of us.

Vote: roflcopter

Most appropriate lynch today.

My argument with DT was valid, and you know it. My argument with Humble was valid, and you know it.
snifit
snifit
Mafia Scum
snifit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by snifit »

Junpei replaces Milk. Thanks!
Still seeking a replacement for URoE.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Post by absta101 »

VOTE: Sensfan
Based on what I thought during the ISO. Out of the people i've ISOd he was most scummy.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Post by Thomith »

so neighbours relate to his linking how?

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 217, Thomith wrote:so neighbours relate to his linking how?

Because scum ARE neighbours.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Post by Thomith »

im a little confused by that, how so?

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 219, Thomith wrote:im a little confused by that, how so?

Maybe I am not understanding the term neighbours correctly, but unless there are multiple scumteams, scum share a QT during the night, and know each other's alignment (not necessary for neighbours, but still). I doubt there would be multiple scumteams in a setup like this, plus that is irrelevant anyway; DT suggested we were linked in that we knew each other's alignment, so he was saying not just that we were scum, but that we were scum neighbours (scumteam).

The wording is semantics really, he called as a scumteam after very few posts.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Post by Thomith »

i guess, however a scumteam is different as they want to kill the town, and neighbours are trying to help and don't know each others allignment so tells for both teams are very different, as are both teams

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2012 12:05 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 221, Thomith wrote:i guess, however a scumteam is different as they want to kill the town, and neighbours are trying to help and don't know each others allignment so tells for both teams are very different, as are both teams

I thought neighbours could refer to any type of neighbourhood, even a scum one, but either way my point still stands.

I'll try to be clearer next time but I felt 'neighbour' was stronger than 'scumbuddies' because my sarcasm was emphasizing the fact of the stupid link more than the claim we were both scum.

Check DT's iso around that post, he also considered rofl as scum 'merely' by association of me, after a handful of posts, and no confirmation on my alignment.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2012 12:38 am

Post by Seacore »

Sigh

DT feels that you're scum for the reasons he's listed. He then felt that, given he felt you were scum, rofl was probably scum with you

Some scum hunters don't like to draw bows that long, others do, but there's nothing that odd about it.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2012 12:48 am

Post by Thomith »

although, calling scumteams without a flip is still bad, but the way DT pushes his main scumread and not the secondary one without the flip doesn't make it scummy.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”