Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

@IceGuy:
Assuming you are telling the truth:
1) why not use your watch?
2) How many shots is X?
3) Have you read my previous post? Answers?

@Thomith: I did give SensFan a final chance to claim. It was a very clear ultimatum. There had been others as well. That behavior of ignoring requests to claim at L-1 can not be tolerated.

@TechnoWC: I'm your strongest townread after yourself? Is there any possibility of me being more of a townread than you when you've supposedly seen your town PM?

@absta: I'm glad you voted IceGuy but it would be cool if you explained why, what do you agree/disagree with my post.
If you are to be Hercule Poirot, you must think of everything.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:11 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 525, Humble Poirot wrote:
1) why not use your watch?

Because I'm X-shot.

2) How many shots is X?

Don't you see for yourself why it's a bad idea to give scum this kind of information, while it's irrelevant for town?

3) Have you read my previous post? Answers?

It's the same old bullshit. You essentially took what I did, sometimes truthful, sometimes distorted, put it into a big-ass wallpost and claimed this was undeniable proof I was scum.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:11 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

Oh, question for all the replacements. Did the mod tell you who you were replacing in the pm? (I'll explain why I want to know later)

And since this is a new page:

News: IceGuy claimed X-shot Watcher, no action n1. (He is L-2 because Techno unvoted)
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:12 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 527, Humble Poirot wrote:Oh, question for all the replacements. Did the mod tell you who you were replacing in the pm? (I'll explain why I want to know later)

Are you trying to get people modkilled?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:14 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 525, Humble Poirot wrote:

@TechnoWC: I'm your strongest townread after yourself? Is there any possibility of me being more of a townread than you when you've supposedly seen your town PM?

Obviously not.

I'm not sure whether to believe Ice or not. What bothers me also is when scum claim PR and are kept alive, they become strong tools for misleading town before their eventual deaths. However, I'm not keen to lynch a potential PR.

Humble, not sure what to make of you asking Ice how many shots he has. I don't see how that would help town.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:24 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

My page update was ninja'd.
In post 526, IceGuy wrote:Don't you see for yourself why it's a bad idea to give scum this kind of information, while it's irrelevant for town?

No, I think you're leaving options open for future lies.
You'll adjust the number of watches towards whatever suits you best.

You need to fully claim your role.

After fully claiming, explain why is it better to wait to use your watch. Why is it bad to try and have info EARLIER? You were one of the people who kept talking about gaining info and you refused to try and gain info with your night action? I simply don't believe it.
In post 526, IceGuy wrote:It's the same old bullshit. You essentially took what I did, sometimes truthful, sometimes distorted, put it into a big-ass wallpost and claimed this was undeniable proof I was scum.

Really? That's all? Call it bullshit and move on?

Why didn't you say it was bullshit before?
Why don't you RESPOND to my points on your fabricated SensFan specifically?
Calling it bullshit is not enough. My initial posts against you were not big ass. The post is pretty readable.

In post 528, IceGuy wrote:In post 527, Humble Poirot wrote:Oh, question for all the replacements. Did the mod tell you who you were replacing in the pm? (I'll explain why I want to know later)
Are you trying to get people modkilled?

Are you trying to make me look bad with stupid accusations?

I'm trying to see if certain player would have a plausible excuse for not knowing who he was replacing. But I love how you started attacking me with whatever you could make up now that you're on the noose.

@TeChNoWC: then why mention yourself at all? (your question answered above)
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:32 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

@Humble: Because little scummy dickheads have jumped on me as town before when I have said 'such and such is my strongest townread' or 'such and such is the most obvitown' with the retort 'Oh, so you don't think YOU are town? Obviscum slip vote vote vote'.

@Iceguy: How was Humble trying to get people modkilled?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:48 am

Post by UberNinja »

Humble is reading as more and more of a newbie or a thick-headed person who hasn't played nearly as much as his join date suggests.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:54 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

@UberNinja, if you think IceNinja is town I'd like you to explain why.

If you think I'm wrong I'd like you to point where. If you need clarifications, ask.

If you think absta is scum, a case of "if he is town, scum won't lynch him" won't suffice. Try and convince people of the merits of your case.

Join dates or post counts don't make a player. Don't attack my persona, instead, address my arguments.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:59 am

Post by Thomith »

I don't see how it would help scum if they knew how much X was.
Pretty much you claimed X = low (1-2, maybe 1-3) for not watching N1 but whatever.

Uber - do you usually give opinions based on join dates, you have done it twice now, once with me when i have been playing for about half my join date and now with poirot who also took a break, looking for easy reasons?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:06 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 530, Humble Poirot wrote:
No, I think you're leaving options open for future lies.
You'll adjust the number of watches towards whatever suits you best.

You need to fully claim your role.

After fully claiming, explain why is it better to wait to use your watch. Why is it bad to try and have info EARLIER? You were one of the people who kept talking about gaining info and you refused to try and gain info with your night action? I simply don't believe it.

Why should I tell scum when they don't need to bother killing me because I've spent all my shots already and am therefore essentially a named VT? Why do you want to know this if you're town? How do you benefit from this?

You're essentially suggesting I should be telling scum when to best NK me.

Really? That's all? Call it bullshit and move on?

Because it is bullshit.

Why didn't you say it was bullshit before?

When before?

Why don't you RESPOND to my points on your fabricated SensFan specifically?

See, this is an example for your bullshit. You misrepresent it as "fabricated SensFan" whatever, when I've explained approximately three hundred times why I had the town read on him, but you choose to ignore all those posts and keep up your bullshit OMG UNEXPLAINED TOWNREAD.

Are you trying to make me look bad with stupid accusations?

I'm trying to see if certain player would have a plausible excuse for not knowing who he was replacing. But I love how you started attacking me with whatever you could make up now that you're on the noose.

Why do you want people to post parts of PMs from the mod? Don't you know posting PMs or parts of them gets you modkilled?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:12 am

Post by Thomith »

I dont remember any of those 300 posts when you explained your townread on sens.

Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:12 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

In post 535, IceGuy wrote:Why should I tell scum when they don't need to bother killing me because I've spent all my shots already and am therefore essentially a named VT? Why do you want to know this if you're town? How do you benefit from this?

Because you're either a mafia goon or mafia watcher who doesn't want to be tied down when plan tells him how to action. What's your plan? that we leave you alive and tell you to watch someone to later hear that surprisingly you "had no more shots" after all?
In post 535, IceGuy wrote:Really? That's all? Call it bullshit and move on?
Because it is bullshit.

Convincing. Too bad you're not the type of smart scum that makes engaging arguments. It's funnier that way.

Before was when I made asked all those questions d1.

See, this is an example for your bullshit. You misrepresent it as "fabricated SensFan" whatever, when I've explained approximately three hundred times why I had the town read on him, but you choose to ignore all those posts and keep up your bullshit OMG UNEXPLAINED TOWNREAD.

And this is YOUR bullshit. You didn't explain why SensFan was town until late today. You had no real intent of preventing his lynch.

Why do you want people to post parts of PMs from the mod? Don't you know posting PMs or parts of them gets you modkilled?
More lies to try to make me look as scum who resorts to cheap tactics.

I didn't ask anyone to QUOTE THEIR PMS, I asked them to answer yes or no.

I gotta go, we'll be back later tonight. Forgive typos
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:20 am

Post by IceGuy »

Poirot, you're using circular reasoning. You're saying "IceGuy is scum because IceGuy is scum."
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:22 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 532, UberNinja wrote:Humble is reading as more and more of a newbie or a thick-headed person who hasn't played nearly as much as his join date suggests.

UN, you are one of the few people on this site who attacks people personally, and yet I still respect you.

I wish you wouldn't. It tests my opinion of you.

Same as Humble, need sleep now. Post again tommorrow hopefully.

Wagon on Ice needs to come down to at least L-3 for now. Someone else unvote.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:00 am

Post by UberNinja »

I tell it like it is.

For your sake though, I will try to be a bit more tactful in addressing players directly.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 516, Humble Poirot wrote:@roflcopter, why is absta town and wtf is up with your fastswitches between IceGuy to UberNinja?

re: town read, my gut says so. people keep saying absta is derp this and derp that, but its not derp, he made the mistake because he's new, and i believe his response was a noobtown response.
re: fastswitches because i was responding to uberninja's ridiculous argument about absta being bad for town in lylo no matter what in real time, but when i came back decided ice was the better wagon. uber still deserved the vote i gave him, and if i can't have an ice lynch he's far and away my second choice.

iceguy has responded to humble's giant post full of excellent, reasoned points by 1) vaguely claiming, 2) defending why his claim was vague instead of defending against any of the points actually raised, and 3) again defending his claim instead of himself.

In post 538, IceGuy wrote:Poirot, you're using circular reasoning. You're saying "IceGuy is scum because IceGuy is scum."

ice, you're strawmanning, you're trying to dismiss the entire case against you by refuting a lesser point (and not even doing that convincingly)

In post 539, TeChNoWC wrote:Wagon on Ice needs to come down to at least L-3 for now. Someone else unvote.

no. stop being such a pansy. whats going to happen with him at l-2, even if he's town? two scum are gonna swoop in for an x-shot watcher?

@ice, full claim, no vague bs, now

@uber, explain why absta's "slip" makes him scum and not town, without using the word derp.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:25 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 427, absta101 wrote:Nice job PR.
Now its up to you to either come out with who you targeted or try to find the other suspects yourself.

In post 431, absta101 wrote:What!? No one died which means someone got blocked. Whoever got blocked is scum. The PR who blocked scum could either claim and tell us who he blocked or keep quiet. I think it's obvious i'm not the one who was targeted by the RB, get your votes off me.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:32 am

Post by UberNinja »

It was a classic newb scum mistake. First "congratulating the doc", then he backed up and said that shit about roleblockers.

Newb town would have assumed doc. But whose first thought goes to roleblockers? NEWB SCUM, that's who.

Care to guess how often town roleblockers are used compared to scum roleblockers? ... I'll put it this way. I've NEVER seen a town roleblocker even though they are theoretically possible. So what he said makes no sense from a town perspective.

He was congratulating the doc and trying to get PR claims. Which is scum behavior.

And a bonus: the way he words "Now its up to you to either come out with who you targeted or try to find the other suspects yourself" REEKS of "hey i don't really care if you out, i could really go either way. if you wanna though, that'd be cool kthx" which REEKS OF SCUM.

not sure how this isn't BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS to anyone else.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Thomith »

Jailkeepers aren't all that uncommon, and that has a roleblock side affect, so i'm not sure, i agree it could be a slip, however i dont like the fact that that is your only reason i have seen for absta.

absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:55 am

Post by absta101 »

By RB I mean jail keeper. I assumed they were the same thing.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:56 am

Post by UberNinja »

Yes, yes indeed. Jailkeeper, is that a common role on Epic Mafia?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:57 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 544, Thomith wrote:Jailkeepers aren't all that uncommon, and that has a roleblock side affect, so i'm not sure, i agree it could be a slip, however i dont like the fact that that is your only reason i have seen for absta.

It's far from my only reason.

Have you even bothered to read his fucking posts?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:57 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 546, UberNinja wrote:Yes, yes indeed. Jailkeeper, is that a common role on Epic Mafia?

I hope the sarcasm is evident here.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:58 am

Post by UberNinja »

@ Thomith: Can you give me one reason he might be town?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”