BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 24, BK201 wrote:back to Tracker>Vigilante in this set-up; you can also conf scum when person they visit turns up dead, and conf town on the two pwr roles when people don't end up dead.

In post 14, LlamaFluff wrote: Vig has a extremely high chance of killing hider. I mean really, assume VT lynch for simplicity and vig kills VT, hider dies behind all scum, vig, and both NKs for six of eleven possible targets resulting in death. Besides, tracker is useful for partial confirms.

In post 250, LlamaFluff wrote:@andrew - Tracker/Vig is taking tracker or they are playing against their win condition essentially at this point since they are basically removing a cop (hider) from the game and creating a miller in themselves. Also you list Thomith and Venmar as scum. Which is more likely to be scum and why?
PLEASE PICK TRACKER
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

twilight catchup time.

In post 391, andrew94 wrote:@thomith post 384, thats why im not impressed when he throws that bit of logic at me
-i.e. claim vt= town

llama, answer my answer to your misrep. ignoring it is not looking good for you.

I've seen the VT tell from Llama a few times, and it's certainly trustworthy enough in order to switch the D1 lynch. I seriously doubt that Thomith did that on purpose.

In post 410, raspberrylicious wrote:
@andrew:
What do you think about LlamaFluff?

You've been doing a lot of this lately. What conclusions have you managed to draw from it?

In post 418, DCLXVI wrote:Not against a BW lynch as he certainly isn't helping town at all, however I'm not too sure about how he is going to flip. I have the feeling that he is one of those players that just plays scummy all the time so it really seems to me like a 50-50 type thing here.

@Thomith, why don't you respond to the case I made against you in post 345. Don't think that you can get out of my scumdar by not responding to it.

From looking at jackal's meta it seems to me at least that there isn't a big difference between his scum and town play. His play style is a null tell at the moment.

yeah, there's no way in hell I'm lynching him anytime soon.

In post 426, BwBurke wrote:
In post 424, Venmar wrote:You guys are free to lynch me, i am getting frustrated with playing with Andrew to be fully honest.

I'm still at L-1, so anyone who hammers is likely to be scum here. Keep that in mind.

VOTE: Venmar

welp, this is scummy as fuck.

In post 432, Venmar wrote:Bw is scummy by the way for avoiding all questions aimed at him and coming back with a vote to just try and throw some heat off of him and on t me.
If i get lynched by the way
, go for Andrew or Thomith, one of those two must be scum, i think.

PEdit: BK, don't even ask him.. he wont answer you.

I see that BW is at L-1. Since i am not voting for him and a Andrew lynch wont happen today, should i hammer or no?

Asking if you could hammer is strange. The (if I get lynched) clause is also strange, and I find it pretty scummy.

Andrew is a strong townread that to general aggression and frustration.

In post 441, Venmar wrote:
In post 440, andrew94 wrote:Something to note: Venmar uses an appeal.

and he still doesnt reply to my CLEAR post (with quotes) to where he lied.

Ultimation: answer or face my wrath

What wrath? Are you suggesting you are mafia or the vigilante?
Tssk Tskk.

This is also very, very scummy. His response of "you were giving me reasons to rolefish" doesn't cut it for a defense.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 445, andrew94 wrote:
In post 444, Arugula wrote:Shut up already. Your posts are in the format of texts, they are disjointed, they don't make sense, and they are hard to understand. I don't blame Llama or Venmar for not responding to you because you are unintelligible. God damn.

Why are you trying to shut up discussion?
we can talk until the lynch scene.

Why are you misrepping Arugula?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by andrew94 »

In post 452, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 445, andrew94 wrote:
In post 444, Arugula wrote:Shut up already. Your posts are in the format of texts, they are disjointed, they don't make sense, and they are hard to understand. I don't blame Llama or Venmar for not responding to you because you are unintelligible. God damn.

Why are you trying to shut up discussion?
we can talk until the lynch scene.

Why are you misrepping Arugula?

hes telling me to shut up.
thats cutting up discussion
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Arugula »

No. You are not the only player in this game. Discussion can go on without you. And I wanted you to shut up because you were pissing me off, not because I wanted to end discussion.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by andrew94 »

In post 446, Venmar wrote:You are giving me reasons to rolefish.

Andrew. Ask me the question again, i could not find it in your very confusing posts.

Heres how you write your posts:

It is very hard
to understand what you
are saying
when every line
in your post is a
god damn different
thing like how i am
writting right now.

Thats because i type in notepad.
When i make a reply in mafiascum, the scroll thing keeps going up and down like crazy so i cant input anything there.

Here is the post:
In post 419, andrew94 wrote:
In post 397, andrew94 wrote:

Never said Bw was number 1. Always number 3, you number 2, thomith number 1. Your recent actions made me switch you with thomith.
How about you go shove your words up your ass?

In post 305, Venmar wrote:
Unvote

- I am somewhat willing to believe Thomith is an actual VT. Everyone else should at least unvote as well if they believe this. I am not in favor of any hammering at the moment, we do have a claim and it in no way seems to scream scum.
Instead, i will take my vote off of him and place it on my second scummiest player ( after BwBurke ).

Vote: Andrew94

read the second quote.
you said you would place your vote on your second scummiest player. (which is me since you voted me)
AFTER BWBURKE- so bwburke is your 1st scummiest player.

now read the first quote.
'NEVER SAID BBW WAS FIRST'

so your lying. and misrepping me heavily.
@tech, your town to me, so go read the responses of venmar towards my responses. i have made it loud and clear where he lied and then misrep'ed me, then avoiding my question. hopefully this should make venmar no longer null to you

it is also part of the reason i hate quotes since i have to mmanually copy and paste stuff into notepad
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by andrew94 »

edit: it was happening as i was copying and pasting the above.

@argula, do you think i am scum or not.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Venmar »

When you click reply, you have a box under your reply box, there you see what everyone else has been writing. There beside each post is a quote button, it instantly adds that persons post as a quote where your cursor is in the reply box. This should make quoting recent posts really easy, and cutting up quotes easier as you just click the quote button as many times as needed and edit those out to the points you wish to address.

Why do you have to write everything in notepad? Why not use google docs for example?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by andrew94 »

Venmar wrote:When you click reply, you have a box under your reply box, there you see what everyone else has been writing. There beside each post is a quote button, it instantly adds that persons post as a quote where your cursor is in the reply box. This should make quoting recent posts really easy, and cutting up quotes easier as you just click the quote button as many times as needed and edit those out to the points you wish to address.

Why do you have to write everything in notepad? Why not use google docs for example?

I am aware of that, however the moment the space in the initial box is filled, and i have to scroll down, the thing goes up and down everytime i type.
Also, can you now refer to my post 455....
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 458, andrew94 wrote:
I am aware of that, however the moment the space in the initial box is filled, and i have to scroll down, the thing goes up and down everytime i type.

This would happen on a couple campus computers that I would sometimes use, try downloading Chrome, it fixed it for me.

Also yes you are misrepping Arugula, he is telling you to be quiet about that specific thing, not that we all need to stop talking because there was a lynch.

Using word should work fine though since all of the tags are basic bracket ones, nothing is complex to the point something like word will freak out at you like if you tried to put matlab code in there or something.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

A lynch has been achieved.

BwBurke has been lynched Day 1. He was some alignment of which I do not know. Chimera will be getting back soon, so feel free to talk till then.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Post by Thomith »

I don't feel that arugula was trying to stop discussion, could you explain this more?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:06 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 456, andrew94 wrote:edit: it was happening as i was copying and pasting the above.

@argula, do you think i am scum or not.

No, you are annoying as fuck town.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:57 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

@Arugula and Venmar: You need to stop with the personal attacks or you will likely get modkilled or forcereplaced. Personally I'm not seeing whats so annoying about andrew other than he is playing and is somewhat touchy, but at least he gives input.

@Andrew: Ill check up on the posts you linked me to sometime during nightphase. Too busy with cramming for this exam atm.
BwBurke
BwBurke
Townie
BwBurke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:02 am

Post by BwBurke »

Well, since this isn't locked yet, it's time for me to make my final post.

I hate all of you.
Permanently retired from forum mafia.
(Not that I played much anyway.)
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Thomith »

If you are town bw now is the perfect time to post down final thoughts and reads.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:46 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 447, Jackal711 wrote:I'm sorry, is andrew94 still talking? I'm now ignoring anything he posts in this game.

Maybe scum will do us a favor and kill him.

You said that as if you knew andrew was town.

Scumslip?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Venmar »

I meant to say Before Bw, i am not lying to anybody. English is not my first language, Slovakian is.

Bw never slipped or disappeared from my list, its just that i thought you and thomith were better targets.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Jackal711 »

In post 466, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 447, Jackal711 wrote:I'm sorry, is andrew94 still talking? I'm now ignoring anything he posts in this game.

Maybe scum will do us a favor and kill him.

You said that as if you knew andrew was town.

Scumslip?

No, I'm town. Although I can see how that statement can be interpreted that way.

Despite how annoying he's been all game, andrew is a town read for me.

Fortunately I'm not the one that drew the tracker/vig role or there would totally be a policy vig.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 464, BwBurke wrote:Well, since this isn't locked yet, it's time for me to make my final post.

I hate all of you.

:D
This doesn't sound like town to me.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Chimera
Chimera
Goon
Chimera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Chimera »

Woo looks like you guys have been busy. Flip coming soon.

Big thanks to Om who has handled modly duties in my absence (which would appear to finding a replacement as well)!
Show
Some people are like slinkies--not good for much but always bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.

If you see me joining a large game, please smack me repeatedly.

Just slightly V/LA now.

Open 402 -- Hard Boiled Game over, 53 pages: 0 replacements needed.
Chimera
Chimera
Goon
Chimera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Chimera »

After much debating, finger pointing, and general finger pointing, the small group of survivors finally managed to (mostly) agree upon a culprit. Despite his protests, most of you dragged him off towards the nearest airlock with the intention of throwing him out. Once inside the chamber, he pounded on the thick glass separating him from the group, screaming in rage and fright. The hatch behind him slipped open and he was sucked out into the vacuum.

BwBurke, a
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched Day 1.

It is now Night 1. All night actions must be submitted in (expired on 2012-06-07 18:26:00). If the Tracker/Vig does not select a role in this period it will be moved to the second night.
Show
Some people are like slinkies--not good for much but always bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.

Just slightly V/LA now.

Chimera
Chimera
Goon
Chimera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Chimera »

After the chilling events of the day and agreeing upon a watch rotation, you settled down to rest...though no one got much. The recent events were far to vivid and worrying to allow much sleep, although you knew it was vital to have a clear mind to get to the bottom of this puzzle. Hopefully no one would be so rash as to do anything now...

Arugula, a
Vanilla Townie
, has been killed Night 1.

It is now Day 2.

Votecount 2.1

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Not Voting -- raspberrylicious, andrew94, TeCHNoWC, LlamaFluff, Venmar, BK201, Kassadin, DCLVXI, Jackal711, Thomith, Nachomamma8

Deadline in (expired on 2012-06-23 22:10:00).
Show

Just slightly V/LA now.

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

After some reading during nightphase:

Burke and andrew were onto something.

Venmar's 424 is scummy and doesn't sound sincere. It sounds like an attempt to look town.Possibly wanted to hammer Burke who
was on to him. Yet still his hammer looks hesitant and his subsequent read insincere. Why ask to hammer and then do it two
posts later? Worried about looking scummy?

Venmar's 411 more of the same and trying to validify his desire to potentially mislynch andrew by looking town.

Couldn't find any reasoning for his case on andrew other than OMGUS.

Andrew is right, post 441 does look like rolefishing, and then he admits it in 446.

Either a Thomith or Venmar lynch today. Thomith flipping scum will solidify my read on Thomith, alternatively if Thomith
flips town I think Llama is town.

Vote: Venmar
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by andrew94 »

hider give result

ill hold off my vote