BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by BK201 »

I need to re-read this game when I have time. Hopefully sometime tonight. Not revealing my result just yet.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Venmar »

Lol.

Vote: Andrew94

Arugula was one of my town reads... note which people did not like Arugula...
NK seems pretty random overall.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 477, Venmar wrote:Lol.

Vote: Andrew94

Arugula was one of my town reads... note which people did not like Arugula...
NK seems pretty random overall.

Venmar, why do think Andrew is scummy?

And are you insinuating that the NK means something or that it doesn't? The first line reads as though you think andrew is scum for the NK, then you contradict this by calling it random.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Venmar »

Andrew clearly did not want Arugula around, or at least didn't like him.
ISO me, you should see something from me about Andrew. I disagree on the OMGUS part however, because Andrew voted for me early on the game and i voted for him later on in the day. His arguments stink.
NK is largely random, Arugula was not on many scum lists. Some people who are connected to him though could indicate something.
First line did not really establish me thinking Andrew is scum, just that Arugula was on my town read and that i think some people did not think so.

I can only settle for a Andrew lynch right now..

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 479, Venmar wrote:Andrew clearly did not want Arugula around, or at least didn't like him.
ISO me, you should see something from me about Andrew. I disagree on the OMGUS part however, because Andrew voted for me early on the game and i voted for him later on in the day. His arguments stink.
NK is largely random, Arugula was not on many scum lists. Some people who are connected to him though could indicate something.
First line did not really establish me thinking Andrew is scum, just that Arugula was on my town read and that i think some people did not think so.

I ISOd you and couldn't find any reasoning as to why you thought Andrew was scummy, but I will do a more thorough one. Still, it seems odd you can't give any reasons off the top of your head other than 'his arguments stink'. That's as much a towntell as a scumtell.

Arugula was on my scumlist.

Trying to figure out the NK at this stage would open up a whole can of WIFOM. Mafia could be setting andrew up, scum-andrew could be thinking 'no one will think i am dumb enough to kill someone im hating on' (more WIFOM), mafia could have killed him to cover up something else entirely or keep people in the game with bad reads etc. It's a sea of crap basically.

So what was the purpose of that first line of text? Were you trying to defend yourself somehow?? I'm not understanding what you are trying to insinuate.

I said it seemed like an OMGUS on your part because if you look at your ISO you simply start voting him because he is annoying you, and he becomes a more and more stronger read for you for no given reasons other than he is pissing you off.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 480, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 479, Venmar wrote:Andrew clearly did not want Arugula around, or at least didn't like him.

I ISOd you and couldn't find any reasoning as to why you thought Andrew was scummy, but I will do a more thorough one. Still, it seems odd you can't give any reasons off the top of your head other than 'his arguments stink'. That's as much a towntell as a scumtell.

Arugula was on my scumlist.

Trying to figure out the NK at this stage would open up a whole can of WIFOM. Mafia could be setting andrew up, scum-andrew could be thinking 'no one will think i am dumb enough to kill someone im hating on' (more WIFOM), mafia could have killed him to cover up something else entirely or keep people in the game with bad reads etc. It's a sea of crap basically.

So what was the purpose of that first line of text? Were you trying to defend yourself somehow?? I'm not understanding what you are trying to insinuate.

I said it seemed like an OMGUS on your part because if you look at your ISO you simply start voting him because he is annoying you,
and he becomes a more and more stronger read for you for no given reasons other than he is pissing you off.

1) Andrew is not being set up as far as i know. Just me.
2) And this makes me scummy?

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

It makes me suspicious of you, yes.

It is one thing to be pissed off at a player and another to be pissed off and call him scummy and then not be able to recall why you thought he was scummy in the first place.

I'm not calling you out as flat out scum. But it bothers me you can't recall your reasoning, + the other things I said.

I would like answers if possible, or my vote stays.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 473, TeChNoWC wrote:After some reading during nightphase:

Burke and andrew were onto something.

Venmar's 424 is scummy and doesn't sound sincere. It sounds like an attempt to look town.Possibly wanted to hammer Burke who
was on to him. Yet still his hammer looks hesitant and his subsequent read insincere. Why ask to hammer and then do it two
posts later? Worried about looking scummy?

Venmar's 411 more of the same and trying to validify his desire to potentially mislynch andrew by looking town.

Couldn't find any reasoning for his case on andrew other than OMGUS.

Andrew is right, post 441 does look like rolefishing, and then he admits it in 446.

Either a Thomith or Venmar lynch today. Thomith flipping scum will solidify my read on Thomith, alternatively if Thomith
flips town I think Llama is town.

Vote: Venmar

You called me scum in this post. Stop contradicting yourself by saying " I am not saying you are flat out scum " because you just said i am in the above post.

What were andrew and burke on to? That i am scum? Burke said practically nothing of importance, so what are you referring to here?

Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by Jackal711 »

VOTE: Thomith

I think Venmar is town, and stand by the minor scum-read I had on Thomith during day 1.

I seriously need to re-read the game..
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Venmar, quote exactly where I said you were defo scum.

I said you were SCUMMY.

Either way, we are pulling hairs. And you still can't provide a case for your andrew votes.

In post 426, BwBurke wrote:
In post 424, Venmar wrote:You guys are free to lynch me, i am getting frustrated with playing with Andrew to be fully honest.

I'm still at L-1, so anyone who hammers is likely to be scum here. Keep that in mind.

VOTE: Venmar

A subtle hint. Burke should have been more vocal and honestly was taking the piss, but this post is what started my reading after another ISO of Burke. This post of yours just sounds like something scum would say to get townie points, particularly when not getting heat. Burke was pushing on you and I get the impression he had a case on you in his head, but couldn't be fucked telling everyone why. He was derping, but still sincere in his reads.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 484, Jackal711 wrote:VOTE: Thomith

I think Venmar is town, and stand by the minor scum-read I had on Thomith during day 1.

Humour me for a moment,

Could you provide a list of your reads (both scum and town), preferrably after a reread?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 485, TeChNoWC wrote:Venmar, quote exactly where I said you were defo scum.

I said you were SCUMMY.

Either way, we are pulling hairs. And you still can't provide a case for your andrew votes.

In post 424, Venmar wrote:You guys are free to lynch me, i am getting frustrated with playing with Andrew to be fully honest.

I'm still at L-1, so anyone who hammers is likely to be scum here. Keep that in mind.

A subtle hint. Burke should have been more vocal and honestly was taking the piss, but this post is what started my reading after another ISO of Burke. This post of yours just sounds like something scum would say to get townie points, particularly when not getting heat. Burke was pushing on you and I get the impression he had a case on you in his head, but couldn't be fucked telling everyone why. He was derping, but still sincere in his reads.

Thats quite the story you just created on a single, one sentence post. Did you just pull that out of your ass?
Also, i AM tired of playing with Andrew.

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 487, Venmar wrote:
In post 485, TeChNoWC wrote:Venmar, quote exactly where I said you were defo scum.

I said you were SCUMMY.

Thats quite the story you just created on a single, one sentence post. Did you just pull that out of your ass?
Also, i AM tired of playing with Andrew.

Venmar, cut the insults. I actually like you but that's not giving you a free ticket. This is a game after all, and I intend for town to win, not make friends.

It wasn't a single post that Burke pushed on you. He was pushing on you the entirety of D1, when he actually bothered to post.

If you were actually that bothered with andrew, why didn't you
a) report him, if some of what he said was offensive or broke site policy
b) replace out

saying 'lynch me I don't wanna play' is not helpful, and no one is going to do that anyway. So it's easy townie points because it makes you looking willing to flip for reads (which you stated somewhere, if you don't believe me I will be more than happy to dig) when you know there is no possibility of that happening.

Particularly when you seem active and willing to play the game (jumped in as soon as D2 started), and you are getting angry with my posts and attempting to defend yourself, so 'I don't wanna play with andrew no more, lynch me' doesn't read sincere to me in light of your behaviour. It reads as tactic.
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by Jackal711 »

In post 486, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 484, Jackal711 wrote:VOTE: Thomith

Humour me for a moment,

Could you provide a list of your reads (both scum and town), preferrably after a reread?

I do plan to do exactly that after my reread.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

BK needs to claim, then we hypo claim for psych result.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by andrew94 »

Note that VEnmar still has not replied to my clarification in day 1

bet you he will say 'where is it, quote it again'.

Also, how do you know its the psych...
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

@Llama

what do you mean by hypoclaiming? is it anything like hypodocing? I'm a little confused.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by BK201 »

I hid behind Venmar.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by BK201 »

Still need to re-read though.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by andrew94 »

In post 493, BK201 wrote:I hid behind Venmar.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

why u no hide behind me
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by Thomith »

Techno, i have no clue what the hell you are talking about bw leaving a "subtle hint" how the hell do you deduce someone had a "case in their head" when they didn't post it or really hint to it at all?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.

I have a Micro Normal currently Ongoing.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:27 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 492, DCLXVI wrote:@Llama

what do you mean by hypoclaiming? is it anything like hypodocing? I'm a little confused.

Hypoclaim is basically a way for commonly a cop to get a claim out without actually claiming by everyone in the game saying "I investigated X"

In this case its approachable from two different town roles by saying "My result suggest X is <Alignment>" as town results are not concrete but suggested here.

As I think about it more though, hypo here really isnt usefull as innocent results are not overly useful, so I think it just gets passed on unless there is a guilty, and they should flat out claim their result.

Little upset with Venmar being the choice since his reaction to andrew was a prob-town one, but eh not a lot of others seemed willing to listen about that read.

Vote Techno

rasp/jackal/DCL also decent spots

BK and Venmar are town for sure
andrew is (sadly) prob town
Kass and Thomith are town reads
Nacho is floating around but I still want to say town for the twilight post

Rest is the lynch pool. Techno can go first though.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Chimera
Chimera
Goon
Chimera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:58 am

Post by Chimera »

Votecount 2.2

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Venmar (1) -- TeCHNoWC
andrew94 (1) -- Venmar
Thomith (1) -- Jackal711
TeCHNoWC (1) -- LlamaFluff

Not Voting -- raspberrylicious, andrew94, BK201, Kassadin, DCLVXI, Thomith, Nachomamma8

Deadline in (expired on 2012-06-23 22:10:00).
Show
Some people are like slinkies--not good for much but always bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.

If you see me joining a large game, please smack me repeatedly.

Just slightly V/LA now.

Open 402 -- Hard Boiled Game over, 53 pages: 0 replacements needed.
raspberrylicious
raspberrylicious
Townie
raspberrylicious
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:44 am

Post by raspberrylicious »

Continuing with my read from yesterday:

Return to “Completed Open Games”