Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:21 am

Post by Zar »

I'd be fine with either of them claiming ahead, both of them have been laying pretty low, Magua even more than Nuwen.

But let's try it Vi's way, for our old times' sake.
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:19 am

Post by shos »

aight, I'll sheep for now. besides I've already claimed so etc.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:34 am

Post by Nuwen »

Vi, that's not a full claim. You've never indicated the
name-function
of your role. "Mummy of the Louvre" isn't an ability. You claim to target floors, but I see no indication that you knew about a map of the Louvre prior to one being introduced to the thread publicly. If this is information you had D1 when you opened your role PM, wouldn't you have wanted to reference some verifiable crumb about possessing information the town did not have until D2.

In short, I think Vi is lying and reverse-engineering his claim to correlate with things we already know. The post restriction is probably thrown in for kicks and shits. Vi, what happens if you BREAK YOUR POST RESTRICTION HRM.

~~~

In post 1677, Nuwen wrote:I'd bank on 2-1-10 with
a lot of remaining town powers being mostly flavorful or near-vanilla
, a'la Shos.

I'm Astrid Sorel,
curious child
. My flavor indicates that I was on day-outing with
two school friends
and
an older classmate of my hoity-toity parochial school
until I turned a corner and a brilliant light seared my vision to a crisp. Instead of fear or doubt, I felt only an innocent child's burning curiosity lighting the shadows in my path. I can ask
five questions
via PM at any time during a day/night phase.

I've used my ability: N1, D2, N3.

List of questions asked so far (answers paraphrased, I can't copy/paste Spring's PM). I tried to use as many conjunctions this/thats as possible. The first set is mostly figuring out if my questions are answered/received by another player; as far as I can tell, they're not.

Night 1
  • 1. Who is answering my questions or to whom are my questions addressed? ("You are!")
    2. Are my friends and classmate roles this game, who are they? ("Everyone has a role to play")
    3. Am I an innocent child and if so, when do I get mod confirmation? ("You are innocent and a child")
    4. Who is Belphegor? ("The Phantom of the Louvre")
    5. Is my blindness an ability or a passive modifier? ("True sight requires the eyes of a child")

In response to people wanting me to claim out the Belphegor text D1; I knew I would be using my questions N1 after seeing a flip:
In post 968, Nuwen wrote:I'd rather wait and see if anything confirms my hunch.

Day 2
  • 1. Are any of my messages a result of interaction with Shos? ("No")
    2. Who targeted me last night? (a Hebrew note formatted exactly like the one in opening flavor, reads "Mene Mene Tekel u-Pharsin" from the book of Daniel)
    This is the only result I actually think is game-relevant,
    maybe
    3. Is there a task or trigger to becoming an innocent child? ("The power to question is something few men have")
    4. How many missing kills are there, if any? ("Enough.")
    5. Did Shos absorb any kills? ("Shos is alive and well.")

Day 3
  • 1. Who killed Kanye? ("
    Shadows soon consume us all
    ")
    2. Is Parama a bodyguard and if so, did he intercept a kill? ("Altruism is admirable.")
    3. Did Yos target anything; who? ("A vendetta is a terrible thing to waste")
    4. What is Yosarian's role name? ("You've already been introduced" + link to this post") -
    I don't know if this means Yos is telling the truth. As you can see, no answer has been straight to the point or THAT informative. This could just be more circular fuckery

5. Has any shot originated from Vi? ("Take your time.")

I wanted to massclaim
before
revealing that I could potentially ask about people's roles, sort of. At the very least, I wanted Magua's claim out in the open. One of my questions today/tonight is going to be asking about Vi's post restriction or his night wanderings. I don't really expect anything useful at this point tbh. Like I said, this role appears to be deceptively interesting but ultimately near-vanilla.

So when I say I've been BOGGED DOWN BY PARAGRAPHS OF FLAVOR, maybe you understand me now.
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:37 am

Post by Nuwen »

That should read:
I've used my ability: N1, D2,
D3
, not N3.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:16 am

Post by shos »

hmmmmmmmm. can you tell me what EXACTLY did the hebrew note say? I am a hebrew speaker, let's see what we can see from it. here's the hebrew alphabet, if you want to copy-paste letter by letter: אבגדהוזחטיכלמנסעפצקרשתךףץםן

I believe this claim. but before I go running to shoot Vi,

I want to see more info from CHARTER now. give as much FLAVOR info as you can, and obviously, the claim, officially.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:36 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Wow.

Just for the record, if that's a fake claim, then after this game is over i am going to nominate Nuwen for the "pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of it's ass" award for sheer creativity.

Anyway, is there any way we can just lynch Manga and move on? Does anyone, I mean
anyone
, have a theory for the role distribution in this game that would involve him being town?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:15 am

Post by Magua »

In post 1855, Yosarian2 wrote:Anyway, is there any way we can just lynch Manga and move on? Does anyone, I mean anyone, have a theory for the role distribution in this game that would involve him being town?

Do I count? Because I have such a theory.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1856, Magua wrote:
In post 1855, Yosarian2 wrote:Anyway, is there any way we can just lynch Manga and move on? Does anyone, I mean anyone, have a theory for the role distribution in this game that would involve him being town?

Do I count? Because I have such a theory.

Ok, go for it. Who do you think is scum?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:40 am

Post by Magua »

Operating theory now is you + Vi.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Magua »

(Lulz ensue.)
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:46 am

Post by Nuwen »

Magua, you should be claiming in your next post.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Magua »

I'm Antinous Mondragone, a bust of a god from the Roman Empire who protects the innocent.

I'm a protective role whose specific details I don't want to get into; I do know that I'm *not* responsible for the lack of deaths last Night.

(It does not make any sense to have two protective roles like this in a Mini, so while I saw Hiraki's claim at the end of the Day, I didn't comment on it because I didn't believe it, since it conflicted with my role. Given that I know I'm not responsible for the lack of deaths last Night, I'm pretty much omgwtfbbq in terms of the level of things that can stop a kill in this game.)

N1, Katsuki did not submit any action.
N2, upon replacing in, I protected chamber.
N3, I protected Zar.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 am

Post by shos »

all claims look so good :(
could it possibly be charter?

Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:21 am

Post by Nuwen »

Shos, claim in full.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:07 am

Post by shos »

aight, in a few minutes I'll get to it, I'm a little busy tonight, check in here once in a few mintutes

Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Nuwen »

Now. You shouldn't have to verify or check the game over if you're telling the truth.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:31 am

Post by shos »

that's the image.
inb4someone claims that I am lying - the name of the picture is indeed 'meteor_pew_pew', don't ask me why. I could easily have just reuploaded it to that site with the name just 'meteor' you know.

anyway about me:
I'm a mysterious rock, no-one really knows anything about me yet. I'm ancient and possibly possess mystic powers.

my abilities:
vote;
I can suggest to people: Once a day I can write a short message and sent it through th emod to any player I wish. they will not know who sent the message.
annddd- bulletproof: in the role's language - I'm apparantly made of some material which is indestructible in terms of this world. I seem to have an aura sometimes, and so, if I am targeted by any night action, there's a good chance that a blast of pure energy will block it.

actually that's sort of my guess here, since it doesn't
say
that the night action will fail, but only that they might be blasted. it also says that it will uh...how to paraphrase that...well I don't know how to say it, but that's probably what happened when zar tried to detect me - it can uh.."make the attacker inactive" for the rest of the night.

Zar said he was blinded by light and got knocked out, so that fits.

Ninja'd by nuwen:
sorry for having a life here, lol. I'm trying to paint a picture of my gf for our two-years anniversary, and it looks monster-ish, and I wanna finish it tonight. it's 11:30 pm here, and I need to get up in 6 am, so just say thanks that I'm posting at all ><

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1852, Nuwen wrote:Vi, that's not a full claim. You've never indicated the
name-function
of your role. "Mummy of the Louvre" isn't an ability. You claim to target floors, but I see no indication that you knew about a map of the Louvre prior to one being introduced to the thread publicly. If this is information you had D1 when you opened your role PM, wouldn't you have wanted to reference some verifiable crumb about possessing information the town did not have until D2.
Not really. I didn't even think about it.

As for a "name-function", if you're talking about
Astrid Sorel, curious child.
this, I don't have one actually. I'm The Louvre's mummy, and then it goes on into flavor in the same sentence. Which makes me wonder how you got your "name-function", since neither Magua nor shos appear to have one either.

In short, I think Vi is lying and reverse-engineering his claim to correlate with things we already know. The post restriction is probably thrown in for kicks and shits. Vi, what happens if you BREAK YOUR POST RESTRICTION HRM.
Nothing. The first time or the second time.

If you want to bait modkills like the Adelkin you want to be, you have to be a little more subtle about it.~

---

That is possibly the most fascinating and mod-meta plausible useless claim ever. With that said, see prior "name-function" argument.

---

Magua 1857 wrote:Operating theory now is you
[sarian2]
+ Vi.
I'm really not sure what kind of logic would allow this. Do tell. :?

---

@Yos2: Magua might be scum. I'm not against a Magua lynch per se, but why are you against a Nuwen lynch? Even her claim has a hole in it. I mean at this point it's getting positively insulting that you aren't considering lynching her. There's even duck cooked in honey and garlic in it for you if you do it (none for me, unfortunately).
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Zar »

Intriguing. I still don't see how these claims fit into the visions.
Show

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Magua »

In post 1867, Vi wrote:As for a "name-function", if you're talking about
Astrid Sorel, curious child.
this, I don't have one actually. I'm The Louvre's mummy, and then it goes on into flavor in the same sentence. Which makes me wonder how you got your "name-function", since neither Magua nor shos appear to have one either.

I don't have one.

That said, meh on it being scummy. Could be difference between art/human roles, could just be Nuwen's role.

Problem is that for it to be a scumslip, either it has to be a difference between town/scum roles, which I see as unlikely, or it has to be that Nuwen is scum without a fakeclaim who did not match up her claim format with the format of her action role.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am

Post by Zar »

In post 1164, Hiraki wrote:
FUCK ALL OF YOU.

I got a vision. Three visions.

Apparently one of the scum's flavor name, so I can deduce this vision, is named Martin.

I'll paraphrase the entire PM for investigation though, for later days.

So, I decided to go check out Elmo's crimescene some more.

I inspect the glass and find a medallion. Suddenly, because I picked up the medallion, I receive three visions.

The murderer had this medallion before, as he dropped it after he committed the murder. A vision of a tricolor flag(white isn't a color bitches) And finally, a man cutting his cape and muttering the word Martin.

These visions then end, oddly. I am left to ponder on them.

I'm going insane here. This implies only one person targeted Elmo?

In post 1606, Zar wrote:eh, apparently someone is sending out visions or something is triggering them.

I'm paraphrasing everything, I've had to resort to synonyms.

The accompanying message says something along the lines of me wandering about while thinking about the weird stuff that has being going on. I end up getting into a place that resembles a study, and it looks like I like the room decoration.

I sit down at a desk and while I'm minding my own business playing with whatever is in the desk surface, I get three visions:

- some sort of powerfully energetic entity/creature that can meddle with fate.
- An ancient voice emerging from the origins, resonant/low pitched and taking its time, entering consciences.
- a bright light that can't be avoided, showing no sign of wickedness or righteousness.

And then it's all over and I'm wondering WTH was that about.

In post 1848, Zar wrote:I receieved yet another vision. This time, a repeat of yesterday's message.

I go into the same room I went yesterday and I like the ambience, but there seems to be a fine layer of dust covering the furniture. My thoughts wantder as I sit in the chair next to the big desk and the same three visions arise.

A blinding light that can't be stopped changing fate.
An ancient voice lacking vice or virtue
An entity with unquantifiable energy, deep and slow that can enter minds

And the visions end suddenly.

My vision seems to match shos' role in 1 and 3. I don't understand the second part at all.
Show

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:40 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1869, Magua wrote:Problem is that for it to be a scumslip, either it has to be a difference between town/scum roles, which I see as unlikely, or it has to be that Nuwen is scum without a fakeclaim who did not match up her claim format with the format of her action role.
This is true. And I don't think her claim is
fake
per se.

Zar 1870 wrote:My vision seems to match shos' role in 1 and 3. I don't understand the second part at all.
I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be explained by shos' role. I think there's room to be concerned about the "lacking vice or virtue"/"no sign of wickedness or righteousness" part, though. That sounds much like
third party
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Vi »

...frick. For a second there I forgot how much I missed duck cooked in honey and garlic.

Maybe I do hate post restrictions after all.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Zar »

"no vice or virtue" however sounds less like a SK and more like a Survivor kind of role. After all, Survivor just needs to survive.
Show

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1873, Zar wrote:"no vice or virtue" however sounds less like a SK and more like a Survivor kind of role. After all, Survivor just needs to survive.
Sounds right-ish.

Before going farther, why not try something silly...
Hey shos, are you Town?

Also for the love of duck cooked in honey and garlic I almost did it again. I hate it when foods I can't eat taunt me so.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”