Open 417: Chosen Mafia - Heaven and Hell - Game Over!

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Also, funny realization post.

With this post I'm now making, I just exceeded Kcdaspot's number of posts in this game.
Please compare my content provided with his and note he hasn't posted for 48 hours.

Then please lynch him.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Next Person on the player list is: Kcdaspot
- He calls out Psyche for lurking on page three and votes him. Most of his posts up to this point were either "hey everyone post more" or "Hey I'm chosen so don't lynch me," which I already said I thought was stupid.
- Appeals to fear ain't gonna work ("You'll be so sorry when I flip Chosen" and the like)
- Pressures inactives in Posts 128 and 129.
-Constantly asks for more posts, when most of his posts are nonsense or asking people to post more.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Overall for KCD: Scummy, he keeps asking people to post more and pressures people who haven't posted. The same thing happened in my last game (Newbie 1248) where a player did nothing but pressure inactive players, and he turned out to be scum.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Next is: Technowc
- Uses alot of meta analysis, which isn't scumhunting, its more like comparison.
+ Asks a lot of questions, and actually seems like he is trying to get somewhere and move this game forward.
Overall: Leaning town.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

.... you know what? fuck this i'll just take my lynch. there is so much wrong in this thread.

i'm hasitating badly because I dont think there is anyone postiing right now i can resonably say is beyond shadow of a doubt town.

i'd replace out but A) i've got a fucking penchant for it and i need to change that and B.) do you honestly think this slot can be saved?

everything i say now will be OMGUS but i suspect thor and tech.

Tech is costin and thor is charging is a sword and shield type deal. i need to recheck this but i just dont think they have made much mention of each other.

the only thing i can ask is this: Thor: when i flip town, chosen or otherwise (i'm still 100 percent on if i am or not.) will you PLEASE give the "town leader ball" to someone else or just bin it?

Also someone look up a tech/thor scum team thing afterwards so that i can be slightly justified?
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

oh tech cant stop sucking thor off. almost kinda buddybuddybuddy. beh. thor next then.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

thor doesn't say tech nearly as much. bleh i hope youre town cuz of youre scum i had no chance and this is a scum win anyway you slice it
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Thor:
+ I don't think scum would state their opinions as confidently as he has, as scum would rather blend in, he is standing out.
+ Willing to declare 3 people town and lower the suspect pool, again, don't think scum would do this.
- I didn't see why his "veto" question would have any help in finding scum.
OVERALL: town
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Done for now, finish up tomorrow.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 178, Hyperion wrote:Next is: Technowc
- Uses alot of meta analysis, which isn't scumhunting, its more like comparison.
+ Asks a lot of questions, and actually seems like he is trying to get somewhere and move this game forward.
Overall: Leaning town.

WIFOM really, but I am pretty big on meta. Individuals have individual tells.

In post 180, Kcdaspot wrote:oh tech cant stop sucking thor off. almost kinda buddybuddybuddy. beh. thor next then.

Show one place where I buddied with thor.

If anything, thor is buddying with me. He wanted me in his 'alliance', not the other way around.

I'm not coasting, people are lurking so there is little to comment on; you included. Plus unless something big happens, I want you lynched today. All you seem to want to do is cry 'chosen', OMGUS people wanting to lynch you, smear, misrep and flail. You have so many scum traits it's not funny.

Why exactly do you think me and Thor are a scumteam?
"TeCh was a textbook pro-town obv town all-around town townie.
the entire town decided to lobotomize itself and lynch the most obvious townie in the game" crypto
"Techno played a hell of a scum game, one of my best newbie scum players" bv310
"Tech, you carried my fat ass, that Vig shot took more balls then I had" AP
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Giitah »

In post 179, Kcdaspot wrote:.... you know what? fuck this i'll just take my lynch. there is so much wrong in this thread.

i'm hasitating badly because I dont think there is anyone postiing right now i can resonably say is beyond shadow of a doubt town.

i'd replace out but A) i've got a fucking penchant for it and i need to change that and B.) do you honestly think this slot can be saved?

Tech is costin and thor is charging is a sword and shield type deal. i need to recheck this but i just dont think they have made much mention of each other.

the only thing i can ask is this: Thor: when i flip town, chosen or otherwise (i'm still 100 percent on if i am or not.) will you PLEASE give the "town leader ball" to someone else or just bin it?

Also someone look up a tech/thor scum team thing afterwards so that i can be slightly justified?

So you mean you have no town reads, then? D'you think Thor is town or not? All I want is a yes or no answer.

Actually, this is a good exercise. Answer the same question, replacing Thor with Near, and then with Tech.
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Giitah »

btw, mod, vc please
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 179, Kcdaspot wrote:Tech is costin and thor is charging is a sword and shield type deal. i need to recheck this but i just dont think they have made much mention of each other.

I've called him town numerous times, and keep mentioning him insomuch as I keep asking for his reads and opinions and reactions.
This is a 'reads' reply that is built to leave town with little of use after you expire. Also known as - a scum last will and testament.

In post 179, Kcdaspot wrote:the only thing i can ask is this: Thor: when i flip town, chosen or otherwise (i'm still 100 percent on if i am or not.) will you PLEASE give the "town leader ball" to someone else or just bin it?

Who would you like to see leading town?
Why are you not leading town?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 185, Giitah wrote:
In post 179, Kcdaspot wrote:.... you know what? fuck this i'll just take my lynch. there is so much wrong in this thread.

So you mean you have no town reads, then? D'you think Thor is town or not? All I want is a yes or no answer.

Actually, this is a good exercise. Answer the same question, replacing Thor with Near, and then with Tech.

i dont think any of them is town. but there is only 2 scum... assadsasdfsdfsdfasd
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 187, Thor665 wrote:
In post 179, Kcdaspot wrote:Tech is costin and thor is charging is a sword and shield type deal. i need to recheck this but i just dont think they have made much mention of each other.

I've called him town numerous times, and keep mentioning him insomuch as I keep asking for his reads and opinions and reactions.
This is a 'reads' reply that is built to leave town with little of use after you expire. Also known as - a scum last will and testament.

In post 179, Kcdaspot wrote:the only thing i can ask is this: Thor: when i flip town, chosen or otherwise (i'm still 100 percent on if i am or not.) will you PLEASE give the "town leader ball" to someone else or just bin it?

someone other than you. or maybe equal discussion letting other players weigh in. it'll clear my picture of this game (at least in the graveyard thread. :/)

as said I just cant get a clear look on this game on anyone at least on the town side of things. if i had like 2 town read and 2 scum read id have a start but everyone, at one point or another commited what i'd consider scum tells.

at any rate i'm just a detriment to town now. go ahead and lynch me. but apologize after i flip town ffs
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

more people postin = more info = better reads.

that all i was trying to do.
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by Giitah »

he actually sounds as if he regrets it now

well, doesn't change my mind! ^^ appeal to emotion works for both sides bro, just remember your mistakes if you're Town and pray for our victory
if you're scum I'm grinning at you
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 189, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 187, Thor665 wrote:

someone other than you. or maybe equal discussion letting other players weigh in. it'll clear my picture of this game (at least in the graveyard thread. :/)

as said I just cant get a clear look on this game on anyone at least on the town side of things. if i had like 2 town read and 2 scum read id have a start but everyone, at one point or another commited what i'd consider scum tells.

at any rate i'm just a detriment to town now. go ahead and lynch me. but apologize after i flip town ffs

you said that everyone has commited a scumtell at one point or another. care to point out some, other than the "buddying" between tech and thor. you said you saw scumtells from everyone, but so far have only focussed on thor and tech.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Arugula »

Kcdaspot is town. How do these latest posts not scream town to you?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

What about them is so townish? I'm missing it.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by Hyperion »

because its all apeal to emotion. he is trying toplay thesob story card. also arugala, i dont see your namein the active users space. lurking much?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

TUNNELTUNNELTUNNELTUNNEL

ASFADFSSDFASDFASDGDFGSDFAFGFD

AND ILL NEVER LYNCH YOU.

CUZ YOURE THOR.

ADSFDFFSFDSDGSFDGSDFASDFHGASDFG
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by Hyperion »

same for you thor and kc. no name in active user thing.
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by Giitah »

In post 195, Hyperion wrote:because its all apeal to emotion. he is trying toplay thesob story card. also arugala, i dont see your namein the active users space. lurking much?

his name not being there means nothing Hyperion, lol
I don't think my name is there either?

Arugula defending kc has been noted
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Hyperion »

kc when you get the time can you please answer my question from a couple of posts ago.

Return to “Completed Open Games”