Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by Arugula »

I'm the only one voting Bitmap?

UNVOTE: Bitmap
VOTE: Tangion

You would rather a low-content player lynched over a scummy player? What?

But rofl isn't even low content. Read his ISO. They might be short, but they do have content.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by roflcopter »

succinctness is pro-town
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

@Tangion: Why would you rather lynch a bad player over a scummy player?
@roflcopter: Why did you not vote Tangion in the post you called him 'obvious scum'?
@AngryPidgeon: Reasoning?
@Arugula: Calling random players scum =/= content. I'd better ISO, but I'm pretty sure that's about all that he's done.
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by Arugula »

I've called a grand total of three people scum.

And that isn't all I've done.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by shos »

I find myself thinking what tangion said quite often actually. I believe what he means is, 'I think he is scum, but even if I am mistaken, we do not lose such an amazing player'.

anyway - rofl's content is not content. it does not promote the game at all.

ima VOTE: roflcopter for now.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 274, roflcopter wrote:cooldog and bitmap are probably scum together

Okay, why?
In post 276, Arugula wrote:
Cooldog, my point is that although people would be stupid to hammer, it
still
might happen. L-1 freaks people out, proven by the votes on me.

Rofl is town. He did the same thing in the last game I played with him and was town.

So now you are saying that it was to get other people to freak out? Yeah, because you put someone at l-1 for no reason. Your theory about freaking out was even proved wrong when bit didn't react at all to it. As you say, if there isn't pressure to lynch l-1 doesn't matter.

Also, your sample size of the meta argument is one game. That is a HUGE sample size. Watch out on these meta arguments guys, don't lynch or confirm based off of them.

In post 277, wierdalexv wrote:
Bitmap wrote:Do you seriously expect to nail the mafia on day 1 and 2 consecutively?
What makes you think there's only two mafia in the game?

Good catch. Interested in seeing the answer to this question.

In post 290, roflcopter wrote:arugula is town. obvious scum led counterwagon is obvious.

okay, why?
In post 294, roflcopter wrote::roll:

thanks for claiming scum tangion

okay, why?
In post 296, roflcopter wrote:
In post 293, Tangion wrote:if he is not scum he seems like a good lynch

for anyone who missed it, this is outrageously scummy

unvote, vote: tangion

bitmap is still probable scum but tangion is a sure thing

Okay, why?
In post 299, inte wrote:????????????????????????

Hey everyone I'll commit sudoku if u vote angry pigeon

vote angry

Tempted to. We will call it a maybe for now.
In post 300, Arugula wrote:
But rofl isn't even low content. Read his ISO. They might be short, but they do have content.

What game are you reading?

Also, weird's latest posts seem to be town. Mostly gut. Partly the fact that he is asking tough questions in order to gain information.

Still keeping my vote where it is for now. Although there does seem to be some interesting developments that need thinking on.
after a wank.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:06 am

Post by wierdalexv »

In post 303, Arugula wrote:I've called a grand total of three people scum.

And that isn't all I've done.
I was referring to roflcopter in this particular post. You've been pretty consistent in your scumpicks.

I'm gonna ISO later, when I'm on a com
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:09 am

Post by wierdalexv »

*computer

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Probably town players:
WeirdAlexV - for actively trying to piss me off. ITs scum hunting even if it pisses me off. Also stop buddying cooldog. Its the only thing about your ISO that looks scummy. Cooldogs posts are far from amazing. Anyways, this guy is clearly calling people out and looking for reactions. Weird, what is your opinion on Bitmap right now?
Roflcopter - He is finding scummy players and pressuring them. His lack of wall posts is not a scum-tell. I may be biased to thinking he is town because Bitmap is such obv-scum to me and Roflcopter was the other guy pushing that wagon, but seriously: Bitmap is scum.

Leans town:
Cooldog - I originally had a stronger town read here. We don't see eye to eye on many things so I could be biased against him for that reason but his recent posts have been coming off more null to me. You have pretty much misunderstood or ignored my points and then used that against me despite claiming seeing town tells from me in the earlier part of the game. You probably are just failing to see things from my perspective which doesn't tell me anything but it still makes me slightly uneasy - hence only leaning town.
Inte - This is kind of a gut feel, but I don't see a scum player playing like he does.

Unsure:
Arugula - Ok, this is the other reason why Cooldog is annoying me. There is nothing scummy about Arugula's L-1 vote. His point makes perfect sense but Cooldog flatly refuses to understand it. Unless he is just purposely ignoring logic of logical players because he knows it will piss them off and make reaction testing them easier. If he is doing that then I am impressed, otherwise knock it off. Arugula's explanation about his L-1 vote was phrased poorly and that seemed odd to me. I know what he was trying to say but it came out clunky and that is strange for him. Still, I have no reason to have anything other than a null read on him at this point.
Hiraki - this is largely dependent on bitmap flipping scum, but if bitmap flips scum then Hiraki is pretty much conf-scum. Subtle defending of him whilst maintaining a long distance from the me/bitmap firefight. If Bitmap flips scum though, Hiraki is next in line but if Bitmap turns town then I really don't have anything against Hiraki.

Leans scum:
Shos - His original post that caused me to vote for him was awful. He called bitmap and hiraki scum and then took those reads back immediately. Now he is voting for Roflcopter because he isn't contributing. He didn't say he thinks roflcopter is scum at all, just that he isn't contributing. Calls me scum for pretending to scum hunt because I am now voting him whilst still calling bitmap scum. lol. No shit, Bitmap is scum, but Im not going to devote my entire game Day to him exclusively. Also, he is arguing with Bitmap but seems to not think he is scum. If you really think he is just making bad posts then stop responding to him.
Tangion - claiming he doesn't like RVS and then engages in it in posts 60, 115, and 129. You can try and tell me those aren't 'random' votes but they pretty much are. The only halfway decent explanation he gave was for the bitmap vote but it was a bogus reason anyways. Not saying anything is wrong with the votes themselves, but it looks and smells like RVS and he said he dislikes that.

Probably scum player:
Bitmap - Apologizing for being a new player, posting distractions, fencing about Hiraki who was defending him actively, implying that he would hammer someone he didn't necessarily think was scum "if he had to", contradictions in his posts.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:36 am

Post by BBmolla »

Finding a replacement for help im a bug.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:15 am

Post by BBmolla »

ChaosOmega replaces help im a bug.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:24 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Hey guys. Rereading now, will post thoughts later tonight.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:50 am

Post by shos »

how on earth did you get any pressuring from roflcopter?

and can you explain again why bitmapscum>>hirakiscum? I didn't follow your line of thoughts here.

about me - what are you talking about? you're either misrepping or just inventing. I still think both hiraki AND bitmap are scum; and even when I unvoted bitmap, I did not take my reads back. what I said was that I was lesss sure of my thoughts about him, since he joined not long ago, and newbs make mistakes, even continuously. I did not call him town or remove my scumread on bitmap, and I insist on repeating on it.
I am now voting roflcopter because he does not cooperate with town. he does not post content, answer questions, or in general, he's just not doing anything except calling 'vote bla' and 'bla is obvscum' IIRC.

about you, lol, I did not call you scum, I called you scummy, for completely ignoring what I said there with the join date~ too fast and furious.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:15 am

Post by RachMarie »

Will do more this weekend I have night 2 of the sleep study tonight and they said yes I had to go because my oxygen dropped like 25 times the first night. So I probably do have sleep apnea :(
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Hope it isn't serious or anything...

@angry, the deal with arug is the fact that he says no one would hammer yet he put someone at l-1 to gage reactions due to a hammer being close. It doesn't make sense to me. I don't see town there.

My view on bitmap is a huge question mark. New players are erratic... But you can't pass off all of the rougher portions on that can you? Call it fence sitting, but I really am null on bit.
after a wank.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 304, shos wrote:I find myself thinking what tangion said quite often actually. I believe what he means is, 'I think he is scum, but even if I am mistaken, we do not lose such an amazing player'.

anyway -
rofl's content is not content.
it does not promote the game at all.

ima VOTE: roflcopter for now.

The bolded doesn't make sense.
In post 305, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 276, Arugula wrote:
Cooldog, my point is that although people would be stupid to hammer, it
still
might happen. L-1 freaks people out, proven by the votes on me.

Rofl is town. He did the same thing in the last game I played with him and was town.

So now you are saying that it was to get other people to freak out? Yeah, because you put someone at l-1 for no reason. Your theory about freaking out was even proved wrong when bit didn't react at all to it. As you say, if there isn't pressure to lynch l-1 doesn't matter.

Also, your sample size of the meta argument is one game. That is a HUGE sample size. Watch out on these meta arguments guys, don't lynch or confirm based off of them.

Sigh....ALTHOUGH IT WOULD BE DUMB TO HAMMER AND I WASN'T EXPECTING A HAMMER, IT IS STILL A POSSIBILITY AND L-1 IS NOT A COMFORTABLE PLACE TO BE IN. USUALLY PEOPLE REACT TO IT.

And to the second part, I will ask you this: Do you think rofl is scum?

In post 305, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 290, roflcopter wrote:arugula is town. obvious scum led counterwagon is obvious.

okay, why?

Are you being dense on purpose? He just said because the counterwagon is scum led.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:45 am

Post by shos »

Argula, are you kidding me??

to your first quote: OF COURSE it doesn't make sense, THAT WAS THE POINT. that "content" you guys were talking about that rofl gave is NOT content, it is just rubbish. as I said - it does not promote the game at all.
to your third quote: are YOU being dense on purpose? the question is why he thinkgs that the counterwagon is scum led. how old are you, 4?

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 316, shos wrote:Argula, are you kidding me??

to your first quote: OF COURSE it doesn't make sense, THAT WAS THE POINT. that "content" you guys were talking about that rofl gave is NOT content, it is just rubbish. as I said - it does not promote the game at all.
to your third quote: are YOU being dense on purpose? the question is why he thinkgs that the counterwagon is scum led. how old are you, 4?

God damn. Try not to post on your period!

You said his content isn't content. But you said he has content. It's a contradiction.

And how is rofl supposed to answer that question besides saying there was a wagon on Bitmap and the counterwagon is led by scum? I'm pretty sure Cooldog is asking why I am town and not why the counterwagon is scumled.

If he is asking that, the answer is Bitmap is scum, and my wagon is an attempt to save him. It's pretty obvious.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:08 am

Post by roflcopter »

arugula is making all sorts of sense.

cooldog and to a lesser extent shos seem to be ignoring the obvious and playing dumb on purpose.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Rofl has not justified any of his statements this entire game. Period. That is NOT content, and that IS active lurking, intentional or not. That's why I may appear to be dense. I'm trying to get explanations for generalizations.

He may stipulate that it is. in fact, content, however, it is content in the same way that words are content. Meaning this, under his definition would be content:

////////////////////||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ SCUMS GUYS!

I might even possibly move my vote onto him at some point. still like my rugula vote for now.

@arugula, again, you didn't expect a hammer, and bit didn't expect a hammer (didn't even really acknowledge it) thus there is no pressure. Out of curiosity, what probability would you assign to there being pressure to hammer by someone? 0-100%.
SAME QUESTION to bit map.
after a wank.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:17 am

Post by shos »

lol arugula I'm a guy, but you made me laugh there ;)

you're nitpicking on stupid, obvious stupidities. you know what I meant there and you're just drawing attention away from roflcopter now.
How is rofl supposed to answer? easily! if his thoughts are real, then SAY THEM OUT LOUD. if you think he is town, why? because he's a counterwagon led by scum? ok. if you think he's a counterwagon led by scum, why? what made you come to that conclusion?

if bitmap is such obvscum in your eyes, why did you unvote him for tangoin?

~~~
@rofl: you're going to start playing. if you don't, I'm gonna policy lynch your butt with hot peppers till you cry

I'm sure one of {rofl, arugula, bitmap} is scum. in fact, I'm pretty sure that two of that group are scum. bitmap is an independent read, and both the others are scummy to me, but I think it's highly unlikely two scumpartners will ally each other like this and defend them under attack.

so yeah. confirm my vote on rofl and MOAR VOATS PLEAZE. two can play this game lol, I'm totes gonna keep saying stuff like that caps till you start playing.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok shos, explain how what i've been doing does not qualify as playing.

and cooldog, unjustified comments are still content. i'm interacting with people and making my positions known. thats the opposite of active lurking.
soi soi soi

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Arugula »

@CooLDog
I would say 25%. But that would be accidentally. No one would hammer on purpose without a claim, unless they are scum. But that doesn't mean anything. I put him at L-1 to gain info, I didn't get the info I wanted, and you are calling me scummy for it.

@Shos
I know you are a guy. I just did it to be funny.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:31 am

Post by inte »

town:

cooldog
shos
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

what changed your mind between these two posts?
In post 182, inte wrote:i dont like shos

In post 323, inte wrote:town:

cooldog
shos
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”