Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 624, Arugula wrote:Out of those teams, Slandaar/Tamraki and Yellowsnake/Tamraki seem the most viable.

The common denominator is Tamraki, therefore, they are scum.

I'm having a hard time following you here. How did you logically come to that conclusion?

Or is a bit of Slandy logic?

Wait a minute...

Arugula are you just mad I cast you as the Scum Slayer and Slandy as the logic wizard?

I'm sorry if so, and I could try to work something out.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:09 am

Post by Jal »

That
is
some horrible logic. Arugula, they're scum because
they are scum
. Don't make it more complicated than that. Also, change your horrible avatar.

I know I didn't mention it before Nyalite, but I thought your Arugula/Slandy posts were hilarious. What can I say? I love my Arugula unconditionally.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 622, Jal wrote:
Despite this, and the lack of Snake's posting (which is starting to seem like trolling now) or Yellow really doing much at all this game but comment and observe other people's actions, both Nyalite and Grey have a town read on YellowSnake.

I have no read on snake. Only yellow. Just to make sure we are clear.

In post 622, Jal wrote:
But both their reads are that YellowSnake is town

No, I have a town read on yellow. My snake read is stated clearly in this post:

In post 551, Nyalite wrote:We all ready have Snake, the Vagrant mafia player, crossing the English country side in box cars. The only time he can post is when he can steal wifi from a passing train.

Your team 2:
If we can fairly eliminate Jarugalu/tamraki and Slandybridge/yellowsnake, I think we can rule out Greyalite/Slandybridge. If you disagree, then lets throw the other two back in the mix.

Your team 3:
I think 475 is becoming the catch-all for magi-logic. But I am not really seeing how it shows Sland not joining the tamraki wagon. He is saying tamraki are scum and suggest yellowsnake as the other two.
However, Hiraki did move his vote over to yellow with really weak reasons, which could be hiraki trying to quietly join the snake wagon.

Your team 4:
If this is the scum team... We might as well give up. As my partner mention, Hiraki fell off the map. TAM is trying to win an oscar for playing a missing person. Yellow just seems to be unable to post a whole lot. And again Snake is stuck in between trains at the moment.

We definitively need more post from TAM and Hiraki. I really want to see their comments on the current events.

However I did notice the only team in which both grey and I, and you two agree is a contender is the Slandybridge/Tamraki.
Can you an Arugula give more insight into your feelings about Slandaar and B&B.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Jal »

Nyalite
:

In post 627, Nyalite wrote:I have no read on snake. Only yellow. Just to make sure we are clear.

Really now? Because I seem to remember you saying. . .

In post 444, Nyalite wrote:Snake and yellow I have townreads on.

Do please explain this, because this is starting to look like distancing.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Jal »

Nyalite
:

In post 627, Nyalite wrote:Your team 2:
If we can fairly eliminate Jarugalu/tamraki and Slandybridge/yellowsnake, I think we can rule out Greyalite/Slandybridge. If you disagree, then lets throw the other two back in the mix.

I already said:

In post 622, Jal wrote:This team fell flat pretty quickly though.

And I didn't list it in my next post of viable scum teams.
Please
read all of my posts.

In post 627, Nyalite wrote:But I am not really seeing how it shows Sland not joining the tamraki wagon. He is saying tamraki are scum and suggest yellowsnake as the other two.

Sland didn't join the wagon proposed by GreyICE. If he thinks both are scum, why not join the wagon on TAM instead of splitting the votes? Fair enough though. One scum read can be stronger than the other and it's lylo. However, later on when he tries to "trap" Yellowsnake with the QT dealio, he then tries to claim
Greylite
is the
other
scum team with no justification and later votes for you. Why? Why isn't he at the very least switching his vote over to the people who he basically said were scum #2? It looks like he's avoiding the wagon.

Team Slandaar's recent push in LurkerSnake is starting to appear scummish, especially in regard to avoiding the Tamraki wagon and voting for you instead.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Arugula »

What is so confusing about it? I see that two of the teams are more likely to be scum, and one pair is in both.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Nyalite »

Jal:

About Snake, I do not have town read on him.
In that post I was talking about the people who didn't vote for JJD and I have a town read on yellow, therefor I see Snakes not voting as lurker(<-) or town. Just most importantly, it wasn't scummy.

I know you said it fell apart. But you said it fell apart for actions today. Even though I was attacking slaandaar D1.

I think he accused us because Grey pointed out how what he was doing didn't make any sense. And turned that into Grey making a "lame defense." It still does look like he is avoiding the wagon.

And how is it only starting to appear scummish? What about the rest of Slandy's lynch pushes? Do B&B's post(the very few of them) seem genuine to you? I want arugula in on this too.

Arugula:

I don't agree with the logic of the process of taking two teams (who you think might be scum)then take the common denominator and then say that person
must
be scum. There are plenty of reasons to see hiraki as scummy. But I don't think the fact he is in two possible scum teams make him scum.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 am

Post by Arugula »

I did seem to definite in my post. I wasn't saying this proves they are 100% guaranteed scum, but I see how you thought it that way.

Slandaar has had some strange lynch pushes, but as I said before, they seem to be from a townie POV. BandB is null. His posts aren't telling of alignment, and I'm starting to feel uncomfortable about that.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 632, Arugula wrote:His posts aren't telling of alignment, and I'm starting to feel uncomfortable about that.

Don't worry, he went V/LA, that will help!
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Arugula »

I know. It seems only half this game is active.

Also, *too definite
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 627, Nyalite wrote:Your team 4:
If this is the scum team... We might as well give up.

Why?
This is ridiculous logic just like Greys.

Also... Where did I say TAM/Hiraki were my '#2'?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

VOTE COUNT 2.6

The Acting Method (2): Arugula, Jal (L-4)
Yellowbounder (2): Hiraki, Slandaar (L-4)
Slandaar (1): Yellowbounder (L-5)

Not Voting (5): SnakePlissken, The Acting Method, Nyalite, BridgesAndBaloons, GreyICE

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Fun fact: A young man called directory assistance. “Hello, operator, I would like the telephone number for Mary Jones in Phoenix, Arizona.” “There are multiple listings for Mary Jones in Phoenix,” the operator replied. “Do you have a street name?” The young man hesitated, and then said, “Well, most people call me Ice Man.”'
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by yellowbounder »

In post 633, Nyalite wrote:
In post 632, Arugula wrote:His posts aren't telling of alignment, and I'm starting to feel uncomfortable about that.

Don't worry, he went V/LA, that will help!
Nyalite, I'm starting to worry that my approval of your sarcasm barbs are clouding my ability to determine your alignment. :P
Jal wrote:
Also, change your horrible avatar.
Thank you for saying this, I think only a lover could soften the blow saying something like that.

Joking aside, I'm not entirely sure what other positions I could put forward?
I've already said: I think we should probably lynch Slandy Bridges or Tamriki.

Also, I just reread the thread again, and realised that Bridges was here from the start. For some reason, I thought he'd replaced in.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Nyalite »

@Sland If the scum team is Yellow/snake/hiraki/TAM What do you propose we do about it? Lynch snake and hope for the best? That would be stupid. It also doesn't seem like snake will be joining us this game, he will just keep prod dodging his way 'til the end. If you really feel this is the scum team, focus on the other three at the very least. No one is buying that little trap you did. Give us something else. Or at least tell us why we are wrong about other teams.

@Yellow Mostly I'd like to know how you feel about Arugula and Jal. I have a good sense how you feel about the others. But you haven't mentioned them that much.

About Arugula's avatar, I liked the toaster one better than the other three you've had.
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by yellowbounder »

Arugula is significantly louder and more aggressive than Jal, I'd say. But aggression tends to be a null tell.
I haven't felt you've tunnelled him as much as he's been complaining about. (Also, +1 for toaster)

If you count meta, Jal doesn't seem different from the bunny's other play on this site. Succinct. Again, another null tell.

I'm just on fire with these null tells today. :neutral:
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by Jal »

Nyalite
:

In post 631, Nyalite wrote:About Snake, I do not have town read on him.
In that post I was talking about the people who didn't vote for JJD and I have a town read on yellow, therefor I see Snakes not voting as lurker(<-) or town. Just most importantly, it wasn't scummy.

Yeah, but you didn't say that. You were confirming that all scum were on the DJD wagon due to your town town read on
both
YellowSnake. All of this stuff you're bringing up is only coming out now.

In post 631, Nyalite wrote:And how is it only starting to appear scummish? What about the rest of Slandy's lynch pushes? Do B&B's post(the very few of them) seem genuine to you?

Because Slandaar's push feels very forceful now, whereas in D1 I felt it was more genuine as a push or a reaction test or something. Already commented on B&B's iso of Tamraki which I thought didn't match what he concluded. Otherwise, I feel B&B hasn't really said anything much to judge him accurately on. His posts sort of feel.. robotic. I'm having difficulty trying to read his motivations from the few times he's written anything.

Slandaar
:

In post 635, Slandaar wrote:Also... Where did I say TAM/Hiraki were my '#2'?

It was insinuated in the exchange you had with GreyICE. You certainly didn't deny it when GreyICE drew the same conclusion I have.
Later
you go on to say that it was because you thought Arugula and I were scum - but if that's in anyway way true, you still accused and voted for someone else who wasn't your #2 scum pick.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by Jal »

@Yellow: What are your thoughts on Greyalite?

Why Slandaar over Tamraki?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by Jal »

One last thing: Yellow - you've read my games?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 640, Jal wrote:Yeah, but you didn't say that. You were confirming that all scum were on the DJD wagon due to your town town read on both YellowSnake. All of this stuff you're bringing up is only coming out now.

No snake was irrelevant to those claims, the only reason I even brought him up in 444 was to say that everyone who didn't vote was town, since I have a town-read on yellow that was enough. If you really want to bring this up again, we can.

@ Yellow Thank you for your reads.

I agree about Jal, no help from Meta. I don't think Meta's will help that much this game though.
This game setup is very different from many other open setups. You can openly defend your partner as scum making it hard to spot scum vs lover. Spotting busing is also going to be hard because it is such a huge risk/reward dealio with the scum.

About bussing d1 vs d2. (For now, when I say bus, I mean willing to attack and/or vote for other scum)
I was thinking a lot about whether scum might still buss even though it would be easy to get carried away to a lynch. The problem I have with that thinking is that scum have a lot of sway over the votes right now. At 6-4, with 6 to lynch, it is very difficult to lynch a scum and all to easy to get a mislynch. Coupled with our lurkfish Snake, B&B, Hiraki and it will be extremely slow wagon if scum
do not
bus. However this would be a dead give away if they never hop on any wagons. Especially if we are in a situation where we need 4 more votes and they just will not come over.
Therefor, I think we should assume scum will be willing to hop on whatever wagon they please. What this means is we can't rule out teams for just any attack/vote but watch for sluggishness to join wagons, and people hoping off quickly.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Nyalite, I think we have to accept that both of our axes are town/scum. There's too much to lose otherwise.

I mean say Jarugula busses their buddies Tamraki. And suppose it gets locked into a 1v1.

There's literally no winning that situation.

Slandaar just pushed for a 1v1 too, which again is no win if they're both scum.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by Nyalite »

I think we are just going to have to pick someone we think is scum, push 'em, see what happens. We need to pick someone who, by putting the screws to them, will generate more reads to follow.
You know my two top suspects, who is looking like a good suspect to you?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 638, Nyalite wrote:@Sland If the scum team is Yellow/snake/hiraki/TAM What do you propose we do about it?

Lynch them?
In post 638, Nyalite wrote:
Lynch snake and hope for the best? That would be stupid. It also doesn't seem like snake will be joining us this game, he will just keep prod dodging his way 'til the end.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

'Snakes prod dodging the whole game so I have a null read on him'
In post 638, Nyalite wrote:
If you really feel this is the scum team, focus on the other three at the very least. No one is buying that little trap you did. Give us something else. Or at least tell us why we are wrong about other teams.

It wasn't a trap as such.

But once he voted me and I decide to vote him he is locked in/trapped. Its no coincidence the timing of his vote he only voted me after I moved vote in that tiny window, so I moved back and now I have got what I want. Yellow and me in 1v1.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:02 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 640, Jal wrote:
Slandaar
:

In post 635, Slandaar wrote:Also... Where did I say TAM/Hiraki were my '#2'?

It was insinuated in the exchange you had with GreyICE. You certainly didn't deny it when GreyICE drew the same conclusion I have.
Later
you go on to say that it was because you thought Arugula and I were scum

I want to see quotes.
In post 640, Jal wrote:
but if that's in anyway way true, you still accused and voted for someone else who wasn't your #2 scum pick.

Yeah I voted my #1 pick

Did you have a point?
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:45 am

Post by yellowbounder »

In post 641, Jal wrote:@Yellow: What are your thoughts on Greyalite?
Why Slandaar over Tamraki?

Constructive posting, sensible arguments. Not on my scum list at present.

Slandaar, I've personally read to be scum, while Tamraki, a lot of other people have made convincing arguments. Trust your own gut first, I guess?
In post 642, Jal wrote:One last thing: Yellow - you've read my games?

Just to look at your usual meta. Not before this game, I assure you. :P

In post 646, Slandaar wrote:
It wasn't a trap as such.

But once he voted me and I decide to vote him he is locked in/trapped. Its no coincidence the timing of his vote he only voted me after I moved vote in that tiny window, so I moved back and now I have got what I want. Yellow and me in 1v1.

I don't actually understand this trap that's apparently been sprung. This isn't 2v1 LyLo, I can move my vote if I see reason enough.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:27 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

See now Im stuck between voting on TAM or Slandaar, as both give me scummy vibes, however I'm wondering if it's more annoynance at Slandaar, throwing accusations around like it's going out of fashion. I don't think I should vote for somebody based on being annoyed with them, because in LYLO you simply cant do that, because I place that vote on and I'm wrong, that effectively means the scum team will throw on their 4 votes in quick succession and we lose the game. Unless of course if he isn't and then we possibly have found our scum team which is why im looking at TAM currently too. Because even with all this inactivity (Myself included) at some point they would have still found time to vote?
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details

Return to “Completed Open Games”