Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:55 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 374, roflcopter wrote:
In post 357, inte wrote:i know at least two of you fucks that just jumped have to be scum

this will be proven
wrong
right when bitmap flips
scum
town

Fixed.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:25 am

Post by wierdalexv »

In post 375, Bitmap wrote:
In post 357, inte wrote:i know at least two of you fucks that just jumped have to be scum

this will be proven
wrong
right when bitmap flips
scum
town

Fixed.
What was the point of this post? It wasn't witty. It wasn't funny. It didn't convince anyone. So why did you post it?
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:28 am

Post by inte »

In post 369, shos wrote:
In post 368, inte wrote:
In post 363, shos wrote:holy momma. first - I don't talk until rofl answers my questions.

second - look how quickly bot rofl and arugula jumped on bitmap again. I'm telling ya, eventually, bitmap will be the town, and both of them will be the scums.

imaginarytriplevote: bitmap/rofl/arugula

@mod: can we have a votecount more often.? sorry :|

so.. you're voting bitmap to pin arugula?
does it look like I vote bitmap? I believe my vote is on roflcopter?

so whats this about?

In post 363, shos wrote:
imaginarytriplevote:
bitmap
/rofl/arugula

are you afraid of looking too scummy for jumping now?

this will be proven wrong when bitmap flips scum

is this a fucking scum claim?

holy fuck at least bitmap
tries
to be towny

is a pile of shit too

EVERYONE on this wagon is scummy as fuck

i propose we just lynch from this wagon till we hit scum

holy fuck shos i thought i had a town read on you

VOTE: shos
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 376, wierdalexv wrote:
In post 375, Bitmap wrote:

this will be proven
wrong
right when bitmap flips
scum
town

Fixed.
What was the point of this post? It wasn't witty. It wasn't funny. It didn't convince anyone. So why did you post it?

And you think roflcopter has been putting quality posts by bandwagoning me and sheeping continously? My bandwagon has been filled with sheeps who have been either tunneling me or joining the bandwagon.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

WeirdAlex didn't say anything about roflcopter or am I missing something? At least rofl is accusing people instead of just saying "I am town." which is an entirely useless statement for anyone to make. Is there a play in your playbook other than OMGUS?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 379, AngryPidgeon wrote:WeirdAlex didn't say anything about roflcopter or am I missing something? At least rofl is accusing people instead of just saying "I am town." which is an entirely useless statement for anyone to make. Is there a play in your playbook other than OMGUS?

Sup Mr. Tunneler. I'm just saying how he commented on my lack of content and fails to realize roflcopter hasn't been explaining any of his sheeping on the Bitmap bandwagon.

And AngryPidgeon, can you stop sucking at mafia and actually find scum instead of acting like scum?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: AngryPidgeon
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:34 am

Post by inte »

In post 379, AngryPidgeon wrote:WeirdAlex didn't say anything about roflcopter or am I missing something? At least rofl is accusing people instead of just saying "I am town." which is an entirely useless statement for anyone to make. Is there a play in your playbook other than OMGUS?

"this guy is scum" is not an accusation and your senseless defense of him is irritating and scummy

stop it
Show

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:36 am

Post by Arugula »

AP doesn't suck. And those are bold words coming from you. You are just trying to get him riled up, and you are OMGUSing like crazy.

And stop referring to yourself in third person. Arugula doesn't like it.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 382, Arugula wrote:AP doesn't suck. And those are bold words coming from you. You are just trying to get him riled up, and you are OMGUSing like crazy.

No. AP has been acting scummy since he was tunneling me back at page 2-3. Take your OMGUS claim back and bandwagon harder.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am

Post by inte »

shos/AngryPidgeon/Arugula are all lynchable right now

Also, buddying noted.
Show

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 383, Bitmap wrote:
In post 382, Arugula wrote:AP doesn't suck. And those are bold words coming from you. You are just trying to get him riled up, and you are OMGUSing like crazy.

No. AP has been acting scummy since he was tunneling me back at page 2-3. Take your OMGUS claim back and bandwagon harder.

No, I'll keep it on you. And I'll keep bandwagoning scum too.

inte wrote:shos/AngryPidgeon/Arugula are all lynchable right now

Also, buddying noted.

Your senseless defense and buddying of Bitmap is noted too.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 385, Arugula wrote:

You're really foolish. And after I get lynched, it will give inte confirmed town and get people on my bandwagon lynched next. Like you.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Arugula »

In post 386, Bitmap wrote:
In post 385, Arugula wrote:

You're really foolish. And after I get lynched, it will give inte confirmed town and get people on my bandwagon lynched next. Like you.

No. Because you will flip scum, and even on the off chance you flip town, everyone on your wagon isn't insta-scum. And inte isn't confirmed town either. If you flip town, he could be scum looking for towncred.

You should really not only attack people on your bandwagon and be flowery to people who aren't.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

We can't know what bit flipped until he flips. It is highly unlikely that those jumps were scum on scum jumps. There is no pressure to bus. But if bit flips town we had better start looking at people on that wagon. Stop say that bit will or will not flip scum, you don't know that. It is a waste of bandwidth.

Bit wouldn't be a bad information lynch, and not a too terribly bad d-1 lynch all things considered. I think that arug/shos(maybe)/rolcopter are better.

If deadline forces I will end up voting for bit. But until then I still hope you guys come around and decide lynch
your bud
a scummier player.
after a wank.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 388, CooLDoG wrote:We can't know what bit flipped until he flips. It is highly unlikely that those jumps were scum on scum jumps. There is no pressure to bus. But if bit flips town we had better start looking at people on that wagon. Stop say that bit will or will not flip scum, you don't know that. It is a waste of bandwidth.

Bit wouldn't be a bad information lynch, and not a too terribly bad d-1 lynch all things considered. I think that arug/shos(maybe)/rolcopter are better.

If deadline forces I will end up voting for bit. But until then I still hope you guys come around and decide lynch
your bud
a scummier player.

I have no problems with being an information lynch. As long as town gets it together by Day 2.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

inte wrote:and no i didn't fucking flip

inte, directed at Bitmap wrote:So you're basically saying if he gets to L-1 you're down to bus your buddy?

That would suggest you have a scum read on Bitmap. It's the only thing you've said that suggests Bitmap is scum, though. Did you have a town read on Bitmap when you said that?

I agree with your point on shos, though. Doesn't make sense to want to vote somebody if you think they're town.

inte wrote:Post 351 is a pile of shit too

Flattered. Any reason for dismissing it?

Bitmap, do you think all of the scum are on your wagon?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 390, ChaosOmega wrote:
Bitmap, do you think all of the scum are on your wagon?

No, I think 1/2-3 are.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Who do you have as a scum read out of people not voting for you?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 381, inte wrote:

"this guy is scum" is not an accusation and your senseless defense of him is irritating and scummy

stop it

Yes it is. Stop twisting the english language to fit your needs.
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Tangion »

ok I must apologize for my recent lack of content however I'm afraid for right now i cant give a big post for right now i will do my best to summarize my feelings and point out as many points as i can and will work towards a bigger post which when I have a little bit more time to reread everything and additionally i have told the mod that i may be V/LA for a while and would try to post every day and a half at least 'sigh'

and now to my from memory summury

to clarify my vote on rolfcopter i forget who said it but they were right i do find him scummy the rest of that post was a frustrating rant saying that even if he isn't scummy the things that he does do that make me feel that hes scum are also good grounds for a policy lynch

from what I've seen recently and as far back as I can remember Inte hasn't done much more than rolfcopter so I will FoS Inte for that I will say that he has given more argument and discussion than rolfcopter thats why im not voting him now but he is also increadably quick to agree with ANYBODY with the only real exception being the one that the majority at the time wants to lynch

I also agree with the general thought that one of the replacements are most likely scum of them Im obviosly leaning toward Inte

after really giving thought to it and in light of some of the more recent pages bitmap looks fairly town but could be just trying a last ditch effort to appear town by agreeing to be an info lynch for now I have stronger scum reads elsewhere

cooldog as best i can tell is either town or incredibly good scum unless he does something that cant be overlooked I wont worry about him till late game like day 3 or 4 if he doesn't get night killed by then

as far as everyone else there is only one other that i suspected of being scummy the rest are null reads to me

I dont want to mention the other that i thought was scum till I do a reread as i cant quite remember why I had that feeling I will try to post again soon after i reread which will hopefully be soon
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 392, ChaosOmega wrote:Who do you have as a scum read out of people not voting for you?

CooLDoG. I'll explain in my next post. It's not entirely a scum tell but more of a Null-Scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tangion feel free to start bussing bitmap whenever.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Post by shos »

yeah so uh.. this morning we put my dog to sleep. she was with us for 11 years, and she was a great part of my life. she was a Saint Bernard, so that kinda doubles the meaning. I figured I'd quit but now after it's all over and the body's been buried I think it's a good distraction. I'mkinda in a wierd feeling now and I have sudden bursts of crying so if I don't make sense in this post, lol at it later.

let's start.

In post 372, inte wrote:
In post 369, shos wrote:
In post 368, inte wrote:
In post 363, shos wrote:holy momma. first - I don't talk until rofl answers my questions.

second - look how quickly bot rofl and arugula jumped on bitmap again. I'm telling ya, eventually, bitmap will be the town, and both of them will be the scums.

do you believe bitmap is scum?

yes. I've said so more than once already.

more wonderful content. you know what, maybe later I will make a collection of your useless posts since you started ignoring the questions towards you.

In post 377, inte wrote:
In post 369, shos wrote:
In post 368, inte wrote:

so whats this about?

In post 363, shos wrote:
imaginarytriplevote:
bitmap
/rofl/arugula

are you afraid of looking too scummy for jumping now?

is this a fucking scum claim?

holy fuck at least bitmap
tries
to be towny

is a pile of shit too

EVERYONE on this wagon is scummy as fuck

i propose we just lynch from this wagon till we hit scum

holy fuck shos i thought i had a town read on you

VOTE: shos
im gonna totes lolwut on this post. the first quote states the fact that I am not voting bitmap; the secondvote has *imaginarytriplevote* in it in case you didn't notice, and it is not bolded, nor marked with the VOTE tags. are you serious? that posts gives my list of scums. since I'm voting rofl, you should be able to understand that I'm not voting bitmap.

anyway - you want to lynch everyone on the wagon, and then you vote someone who isn't there?
also, what happened between the first post I quoted here at the top and this post - I didn't post inbetween nothing, and no conversation was brought up about me - what caused you to vote all of a sudden?

roflcopter isn't accusing people of anything, he only says 'he is scum' at random. if you compare bitmap's ISO and rofl's ISO, you are guaranteed that bitmaps' post look better, even if they make you think he's scum. I have not let go of my bitmapscum theory yet, you know; but rofl - woah.

~~~
the rest of the content is void of any need to respond to. just people throwing out stuff, shouting random accusations without backing them up.

for fuck's sake, I want:
Rofl to answer teh damn questions and explain his reads(answer to WHY not to WHAT dammit)
inte to answer teh damn questions I asked him now
cooldog to vote rofl
hiraki to share thoughts and post moar
tangin same
chaos tell me what you think about rofl

...meh I can't think of anything further now. so that's a good start.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Post by shos »

rachamarie when she gets here, alex, and konowa - same as hiraki and tangoin

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:43 am

Post by shos »

aah, a good compilation of stupid stuff coming from roflcopter, including interactions and responses!

In post 52, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: bitmap

got a live one

In post 53, Bitmap wrote:
In post 52, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: bitmap

got a live one

Care to explain your vote?

In post 132, roflcopter wrote:told you i got a live one

In post 139, inte wrote:roflcopter do something useful
(removed unrelated stuff)

In post 147, roflcopter wrote:i'm providing something perfectly useful. i caught you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In post 274, roflcopter wrote:cooldog and bitmap are probably scum together

In post 290, roflcopter wrote:arugula is town. obvious scum led counterwagon is obvious.

In post 305, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 274, roflcopter wrote:cooldog and bitmap are probably scum together

Okay, why?
In post 290, roflcopter wrote:arugula is town. obvious scum led counterwagon is obvious.

okay, why?
In post 294, roflcopter wrote::roll:
thanks for claiming scum tangion

okay, why?
In post 296, roflcopter wrote:
In post 293, Tangion wrote:if he is not scum he seems like a good lynch

for anyone who missed it, this is outrageously scummy

unvote, vote: tangion

bitmap is still probable scum but tangion is a sure thing

Okay, why?

In post 300, Arugula wrote:
But rofl isn't even low content. Read his ISO. They might be short, but they do have content.

What game are you reading?

(removed unrelated stuff from quote)

In post 316, shos wrote:Argula, are you kidding me??

to your first quote: OF COURSE it doesn't make sense, THAT WAS THE POINT. that "content" you guys were talking about that rofl gave is NOT content, it is just rubbish. as I said - it does not promote the game at all.
to your third quote: are YOU being dense on purpose? the question is why he thinkgs that the counterwagon is scum led. how old are you, 4?

In post 318, roflcopter wrote:arugula is making all sorts of sense.

cooldog and to a lesser extent shos seem to be ignoring the obvious and playing dumb on purpose.

perfect answers! sheep'im now
In post 319, CooLDoG wrote:Rofl has not justified any of his statements this entire game. Period. That is NOT content, and that IS active lurking, intentional or not. That's why I may appear to be dense. I'm trying to get explanations for generalizations.

He may stipulate that it is in fact, content, however, it is content in the same way that words are content. Meaning this, under his definition would be content:

////////////////////||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ SCUMS GUYS!

In post 320, shos wrote:How is rofl supposed to answer? easily! if his thoughts are real, then SAY THEM OUT LOUD. if you think he is town, why? because he's a counterwagon led by scum? ok. if you think he's a counterwagon led by scum, why? what made you come to that conclusion?
~~~
@rofl: you're going to start playing. if you don't, I'm gonna policy lynch your butt with hot peppers till you cry

(here too)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”