ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:03 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Need to reread, Bitmap-town throws some of my reads. Will make a more substantive post later today.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:13 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 474, CooLDoG wrote:yup. No claim will change my mind about those three shos. What's the point if I'm going to hammer anyway?

@arug, yup, you are scum. Also note how none of the three will vote for each other. Just saying.

You are just dumb if you would hammer without a claim.

I won't vote for rofl/AP because I think both of them are town.

And I actually want to die just to see your reaction and squirming to provide fake reasons to lynch someone else.

But I won't. I'll continue voting scum.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

odd that you would be saying this even though I'm not voting fr you.
after a wank.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:12 am

Post by shos »

In post 472, Arugula wrote:
@shos
How is refusing to lynch anyone but three people townie? At all?
well for one, these three are precisely my top scumlist. for two(is this english? lol), words and actions differ from each other significantly. if cooldog is literally not going to do anything in this game but hop on the wagon that is the top wagon between the three - he may as well just shut up for the rest of the game, since well, all he needs to say is votes and all he needs to read is votecounts. I'm 100% sure cooldog is just pressuring here; he intends to only vote these three genuinely, but circumstances will not allow him to keep up this way. as a start, saying what he has is laying ground to quickhammer in case he wants to do that as scum. so if he indeed instahammers someone like that without asking for claim or something, and that guy flips townie or even worse - JOAT or something - cooldog will be hung by the balls next day immidiately.

One thing he has done now is probably nightkill-proofed himself =\ now you better be a hiding PR with a plan lol
In post 474, CooLDoG wrote:yup. No claim will change my mind about those three shos. What's the point if I'm going to hammer anyway?

@arug, yup, you are scum. Also note how none of the three will vote for each other. Just saying.

yeah. I'm sure that if Arug claims cop with guilty result on me, and flips cop, you won't vote me. sure. -__-; I like you so far, don't make faulty superstatements

and about that none voting each other - that's why I share your opinion, partly. it can't possibly be that two people are going to shamelessly and consistently defend a person who has literally said nothing ingame for 2 gamedays. [talking about rofl in case someone doesn't read any of my posts lol].

@arugula: what makes you think rofl is town? he hasn't said anything to be analyzed. in my eyes, he's just actively lurking and voting townwagons. if we're already at it - do you have any specifics on why AP is town? what do you think about that 460?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:14 am

Post by shos »

EBWOP(is that how you write that thing?) :
about that PR talk I was talking about - in no way do I mean for any PR to out themselves or BC or anything...no PR fishing...
last game I played(not on this site) we almost lynched someone who apparantly did something like this by mistake, and he was cop and won the game for us lol. so let's not do the same mistake.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Sorry for being a bit lurkish. I'll have something by tonight.
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Tangion »

VOTE: rofl

as I said yesterday you are still my top suspect I will read more later and give my views for everyone else but I dont have time for an in depth read through right now
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Hiraki »

rofl is a lol n00bzorz

Vote: Konowa
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by shos »

In post 482, Hiraki wrote:rofl is a lol n00bzorz

Vote: Konowa

PLEASE don't be like rofl too. explanation for vote? top scums? anything?

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

shos is right. I'll be forced to contribute, and I will. Shos, I was referring to hammer one of the three. If someone claims cop with guilty and flips cop I'm voting for the guilty, I'm not stupid...

for all those not paying attention, shos is town.
after a wank.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Arugula »

Rofl is town due to meta.

AP is town due to his case on Bitmap.

CooLDog is scum.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by shos »

Oi! good that you mentioned it - I forgot - before last day ended someone linked me to a game of Rofl on which they based meta to compare. well, that meta game only supports my cause, he was town there and was active, talking and scumhunting, lol. got no idea how you thought that link was good for your point O_o

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 486, shos wrote:he was town there and was active, talking and scumhunting,

i am all of those things here. i've hunted scum, am actively in the process of lynching you, and am talking about how everyone should get on board and vote for shos
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Post by shos »

all your posts here are one-liners giving 0 reasoning and analysis. your posts are either crap or votes. that is not nearly the same. just compare the ISOs.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Post by shos »

re viewed both ISOs and I am definitely right, lol.
for example:

In post 541, roflcopter wrote:
In post 516, Humble Poirot wrote:@roflcopter, why is absta town and wtf is up with your fastswitches between IceGuy to UberNinja?

re: town read, my gut says so. people keep saying absta is derp this and derp that, but its not derp, he made the mistake because he's new, and i believe his response was a noobtown response.
re: fastswitches because i was responding to uberninja's ridiculous argument about absta being bad for town in lylo no matter what in real time, but when i came back decided ice was the better wagon. uber still deserved the vote i gave him, and if i can't have an ice lynch he's far and away my second choice.

iceguy has responded to humble's giant post full of excellent, reasoned points by 1) vaguely claiming, 2) defending why his claim was vague instead of defending against any of the points actually raised, and 3) again defending his claim instead of himself.

In post 538, IceGuy wrote:Poirot, you're using circular reasoning. You're saying "IceGuy is scum because IceGuy is scum."

ice, you're strawmanning, you're trying to dismiss the entire case against you by refuting a lesser point (and not even doing that convincingly)

In post 539, TeChNoWC wrote:Wagon on Ice needs to come down to at least L-3 for now. Someone else unvote.

no. stop being such a pansy. whats going to happen with him at l-2, even if he's town? two scum are gonna swoop in for an x-shot watcher?

@ice, full claim, no vague bs, now

@uber, explain why absta's "slip" makes him scum and not town, without using the word derp.

I'll be glad if you staart answering questions here too. and it might also be neat to say that in this game you completely ignored the fact that I said bitmap is a newb and could be all newbmistakes. yeah yeah I know I voted him as well, but before that time, when I said that, you ignored.

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

[quote="In post 485, Arugula"
]Rofl is town due to meta.

CooLDog is scum.
[/quote]
The underlined is bullshit.
the bolded is wifom
the italiced is unsubstantiated.
In post 487, roflcopter wrote:
In post 486, shos wrote:he was town there and was active, talking and scumhunting,

i am all of those things here. i've hunted scum, am actively in the process of lynching you, and am talking about how everyone should get on board and vote for shos
This statement is false.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

fuck, messed up quote.

Also, it is very hard to decide between arug and rolf. I want both dead.
after a wank.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

First off I have some very scary medical symptoms right now and apologize for my inevitable lack of focus today. I may request replacement if it gets really bad.

In post 467, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 379, AngryPidgeon wrote:WeirdAlex didn't say anything about roflcopter or am I missing something? At least rofl is accusing people instead of just saying "I am town." which is an entirely useless statement for anyone to make. Is there a play in your playbook other than OMGUS?

defending your buddy. Good job.
I'm going to call pidg/roflcopter scums right now.

What? Your point here makes no sense. Why on earth would I have any motivation to defend rofl at that point? He had two votes on him. I was trying to understand why Bitmap was referencing rofl. Also, bitmap WAS saying "I am town" as his only content in a lot of posts. Roflcopter was not doing that and I wanted to make sure that everyone recognized the difference, because Bitmap was implying that rofl was scummy for similar reasons that he was.

In post 470, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 469, Arugula wrote:VOTE: CooLDog
Fuck you.

Bitmap was the scummiest town player I've ever seen.

Stop trying to narrow the lynch pool down to three people.

for the scummiest player he flipped awfully town. Your jump and the two other jumps were scummy as hell. Your l-1 vote was scummy as hell. Nothing you say can convince me otherwise.

Ok, this is scummy. Going to vote-park players without concern for D2 events. And ChaosOmega is totally clear in your book, despite the fact that he started up a wagon that he KNEW had a lot of support based on the previous actions of the day??? You can't put him in a town bucket using your logic. If either Chaos or Cool flips scum, likely team.

I would be willing to vote Arugula potentially. Probably not rofl. I just don't see rofl as scum right now. Arugula maybe since he behaved a little uncharacteristically when trying to explain his L-1 vote.

In post 477, CooLDoG wrote:odd that you would be saying this even though I'm not voting fr you.

No it isn't. Totally normal for a townie to defend a town-read.

Ok post 478. I don't know what it is about Shos that is giving me huge gut scum reads. Oh wait, yes I do.
In post 478, shos wrote:if cooldog is literally not going to do anything in this game but hop on the wagon that is the top wagon between the three - he may as well just shut up for the rest of the game, since well, all he needs to say is votes and all he needs to read is votecounts. I'm 100% sure cooldog is just pressuring here; he intends to only vote these three genuinely, but circumstances will not allow him to keep up this way.

This post give me a bad feeling. What exactly are you trying to say about CoolDog, shos? Do you think he is conf-town? You are kind of acknowledging his existence today (would be hard not to) and then saying usless crap about him.
In post 478, shos wrote:as a start, saying what he has is laying ground to quickhammer in case he wants to do that as scum. so if he indeed instahammers someone like that without asking for claim or something, and that guy flips townie or even worse - JOAT or something - cooldog will be hung by the balls next day immidiately.

One thing he has done now is probably nightkill-proofed himself =\ now you better be a hiding PR with a plan lol

Who 'night-kill-proofed' himself? Why are you saying this? Lol, and you are warning CoolDog not to quickhammer or else he may be scum. You aren't really taking a hard stance on cooldog, but instead are just saying really obvious hypothetical crap. Scum.

Sidenote: Pretty sure Hiraki is town. Konowa vote was a bit off-the-wall. Scum would likely go for easier targets. Kind of gut at this point, but I don't want to lynch Hiraki right now.

In post 484, CooLDoG wrote:for all those not paying attention, shos is town.

Quit trying to rally support for your wagon.

Pretty much this is how I feel about now. Except I think its either Arugula or CoolDog could be scum
In post 485, Arugula wrote:Rofl is town due to meta.

CooLDog is scum.

In post 491, CooLDoG wrote:Also, it is very hard to decide between arug and rolf. I want both dead.

Why am I a lesser read?

Also, I think we are pretty screwed if RachMarie and Computer don't get active. Could EASILY be a scum hidden in the AFK. Seriously, they need to post more now.

Keeping vote on Konowa. Other people on my short list are Shos, Cooldog, Arugula.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:45 am

Post by shos »

about 478: I spoke about cooldog's claim that his vote is parked forever. point is not to take stuff like that seriously, nothing more than that.
and I meant that cooldog 'night-kill-proofed' himself, since I seriously doubt that mafia will take him out tonight after this minisaga.
have I not taken stance on cooldog? I believe I called him town in numerous posts already now? and if my analysis is obvious for you, then why was it needed, was it not obvious that he's not going to just vote and leave??
about 484 - if you think he's trying to rally *me*, then you should reread the order of votes hehe - I voted first there..

oh hey mod hasn't answered my question about computer?
In post 457, BBmolla wrote:
Votecount 2.00

Not Voting - Arugula, roflcopter, Tangoin, AngryPidgeon, Hiraki, RachMarie, shos, inte, CooLDoG, Konowa, ChaosOmega, Computer

With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2012-08-03 19:45:00)

Konowa is V/LA till Monday.

am I stupid or are there *12* names there???

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Hiraki »

Angry wrote:Konowa vote was a bit off-the-wall. Scum would likely go for easier targets.
You do realize that Konowa is like second in the vote lead

right
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 494, Hiraki wrote:
Angry wrote:Konowa vote was a bit off-the-wall. Scum would likely go for easier targets.
You do realize that Konowa is like second in the vote lead

right

Huh? You and I are the only ones voting him. Not sure why being the 2nd wagon means much at this point.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also, shos is right. Why are there 12 players in the player list, lol.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by roflcopter »

its a theme game on a space ship. "computer" is not on the player list. i wonder how that fits into the theme?

derp derp derp

more shos votes please. or someone start up a cooldog wagon, i could go for that too.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Makes me tempted to vote for it and see if it counts, lol.

Rofl, what do you think about ChaosOmega?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I don't have the will to respond to all of pidg's post right now because most of it is just boring non sense...

the reason why omnicron (whatever his name is) is "clear" is because he didn't blindly hop on once the wagon was started. He read up the entire day because he was v/la for the first part of the day and made a determination. Once you three saw that a bit lynch was probably going to go down due to the new support you three hopped on the wagon for the lynch of a townie that you all thought was 100% scum.

Tell me how three people out of the blue voting for a guy is not scummy. It is.

Secondly, I'm going to rally support for my lynch however I can. If that means giving shos an ego pump, I will.

thirdly, buddy buddy and defending is not necessarily scummy on its own. But when one guy flips scum (or is really fucking scummy) then you might be trying to devert a wagon/case and save one of your scum buds. That sentence was probably really poorly worded, but you get the point.
Hay copter, tell me why I'm scum. One line with the words "CooLDoG is scum, and this above quote is scummy" doesn't cut it. Hell justify any of your reads. I would be happy if you justified your d1 bitmap read. And that's pretty easy 'casue bit can't respond. Basically, do something. That's anothe rproblem with copter, by any standard he is active lurking. That's why I'm voting for him first. Angry is at least partially useful and in my opinion the most likely of the three to be town.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”