RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by RachMarie »

woah wait a min Chaos? I thought that Computer was a player I did not realize what a doubler voter was? I did not even know that mechanic was possible. Which is why I asked about it when I realized that Computer had voted but was NOT on page 1 on the player list, I know I am not double voting cause I knew nothing about it.

If you are going to make a case on me as scum at LEAST make a real case not something you knew from my posting I was clueless on.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: chaosomega

In post 624, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok... CO/tangion isn't a team.

not so fast. when under heavy pressure a scum's first reaction is sometimes to powerbus. co's defense of his rach vote and submissive backing off of it while still trying to justify it is horribly scummy. and tangion has just been consistently scummy.

everyone should consider rachmarie confirmed town
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Votecount 2.06

ChaosOmega - 3 - AngryPidgeon, Konowa, roflcopter
roflcopter - 3 - shos, CooLDoG, Tangion
RachMarie - 2 - Hiraki, inte
shos - 1 - Arugula
Konowa - 1 - Computer
Tangoin - 1 - ChaosOmega

Not Voting - RachMarie

With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2012-08-03 19:45:00)
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Tangion has been prodded
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In 584 Chaos asserts:
RachMarie's activity history proves she controls Computer.
the flavor proves computer is scum.

Then in 623:
Scum would not hold back the double vote on D1 (because it isn't obvious that computer is scummy).
Town would not hold back the double vote on D1.
Therefore Rach must control computer since she was AFK.
Therefore Rach is scum due to the flavor.

Your reasons for RachMarie == Computer just flipped after I pointed out that the first could easily just be a setup and I don't like it. Also, you say it isn't obvious that computer is scummy, but to you it apparently IS obvious that computer is scummy because you voted RachMarie without any other justification and without fully investigating anyone else. And as roflcopter said, the immediate flop over to a player that has a lot of popularity whilst maintaining that Rach is 100% scum is hilarious.

As a side note, I think there is motivation to hold back the D1 double vote for BOTH parties. If the lynch is going the way you want then there is no reason to use it.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by inte »

i think its a town-aligned role

i could see some sort of technician/hacker being town aligned with an extra vote
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I just reviewed all the vote counts. Tangion doesn't seem scum from those alone. His posts are atill scummy though. Co/ shos are the best bet.

The following players need to take a stance on Chaos plz: Hiraki, inte, Arugula, Tangion
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Rereading thread. Konowa is town. Pretty sure of that.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Post by inte »

In post 631, AngryPidgeon wrote:I just reviewed all the vote counts. Tangion doesn't seem scum from those alone. His posts are atill scummy though. Co/ shos are the best bet.

The following players need to take a stance on Chaos plz: Hiraki, inte, Arugula, Tangion

i've seen like 5 posts

thats bad
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Post by shos »

chaos' case is bad once again imo. he has some points against tangion there, but I can definitely justify them very easily.

unvote; vote: Rachmarie

I don't know if you get it, but you NEED TO START DOING SOMETHING DAMMIT. it takes you waaaaay too long to engage in the thread, and of course that every time someone even mentions you you jump out of the blue to defend yourself and shut up about everything else? stop lurking, play the game. post 625 is terribad, btw~

interesting detail from going through all votecounts: in RVS angry voted rofl; since then, they seem like they vote together in everything: both vote tnagoin, then both bitmap, X3, then both tangoin again, then both bitmap again X3 to lynch. :o
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:05 am

Post by Konowa »

shos: You asked for me to clarify my reasoning on Choas, but instead of responding to it you ignore it and call Chaos' case bad. Why is this? Do you believe Chaos is scum?

Again, votes on Rach are bad and need to stop.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:30 am

Post by shos »

In post 613, Konowa wrote:Uhh, I do not know why you are saying that Rach is a non-popular target when a good majority of the past few pages has been discussing her and the whole "Computer" shenanigans. What I am saying about Chaos' search is that it is contrived to make it look like he is scum-hunting. Of course scum would want to stay off of town lynch to look innocent, but to bring that up as your reasoning of where you are starting is really forced. He then does not look into the motives of any of the players who were active and stayed off of the lynch (aside from saying that Hiraki and CoolDog thought Bitmap was town, but does not flesh it out anymore than that). What he does do is skip from staying off of Bitmap lynch to Rach "Computer" setup speculation.

Sense made is sense.

Also, the Tangion quote is bad due to "prompting discussion". Scummy keywords to make it look like you are doing something.

Konowa wrote:shos: You asked for me to clarify my reasoning on Choas, but instead of responding to it you ignore it and call Chaos' case bad. Why is this? Do you believe Chaos is scum?

Again, votes on Rach are bad and need to stop.
from this should I understand that the one you did not want to say D1 was chaos? I really didn't think that was the answer to my question, rather I thought it was an unrelated talk.

anyway - since I indeed haven't responded to that one above here - I will:

Rach is a non-popular target because she hasn't posted almost at all and has almost no content to look scummy. in addition - well, I admit I was wrong in this addition, lol. I was going to say that she has/had few votes if any on them, but I see now that hiraki and inte are both voting her as well?
Hiraki and inte:
why are you voting rach from before? ..anyway - the computer shenanigans are as I already said, wrong. both chaos and angry's speculations about them are just wrong, since the mod is the one to post computer's votes, and so we can only know that the votes were sent after the second-to-last log in of the mod, which doesn't help at all. About chaos - are you saying it NOW or this was what you thought D1? because in D1 it reaaaaallly didn't look like that imo, and that is when you said that. about this day's stuff - chaos' cases are both bad imo. but I don't see those as scumslips, rather a logic fallacy. about rach I really can't talk since I fell for that too, along with others here as well, so no way in hell the rach case would change anything. about Tangion - well he has some points, but some points are plain bad. if he were pushing it like crazy or something I'd very definitely vote him for that, but he isn't. this is similar imo to angry's case on me. I think it's stupid and know it's wrong, but that's no reason to vote angry. angry has been practically the opposite of me in this game, in literally all subjects except bitmap. still, that is no reason to vote him.

meh I derailed from the subject. point is the case of omega on tangion is bad, but that doesn't give me a reason to vote him yet. about that last two sentences - from the motives thing and on - can you rephrase/rexplain?

this should also contain answers for the second quote.

about rach - look at her posts. she said she would catch up. fact is that she didn't, AND she still comments. looks to me like she's lurking and only posts when in need of defense.
RACH - I WANT THAT CATCH UP POST.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:45 am

Post by Konowa »

What I am saying, and rofl explained it better in 602, is that Chaos' "catch-up posts" have been built in to go with the easiest target and have not been scum-hunting in the least.

Bitmap and now Rach.
Lack of understanding at first, I normally let pass. But when two or three people are trying to explain and you are still playing the "don't get it" card it starts to feel like scummy non-committal.

Chaos or shos today. I am fine with either.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:55 am

Post by Konowa »

If "Computer" is town, it should vote Chaos or shos at this point.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

i prefer a chaos lynch. his stances and actions are demonstrably scummy, whereas shos at this point just seems to have caught a severe case of confirmation bias.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:16 am

Post by shos »

hmm. well bitmap and rach I agree with you - what about tangoin?
you do have a point tho. chaos needs to engage in this discussion himself now, I'm done with defending a null read

what is confirmation bias?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 am

Post by shos »

also you didnt answer me -
the one you did not want to say D1 was chaos?

about chaos - are you saying it NOW or this was what you thought D1? because in D1 it reaaaaallly didn't look like that imo, and that is when you said that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:21 am

Post by shos »

also, can I know how comes there appear to be at least 4 people who want to lynch me and yet I don't know why?

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:36 am

Post by Konowa »

Tangion is another weak easy target. In fact, it seems that Chaos is avoiding anyone that can actually make two and two equal sense.

Also, I do not know if I even referenced Chaos D1? What are you refering to? Chaos did not get on my scumdar until D2 with his Rach vote.
I see I did not answer your other question about the second half of my sentence (regarding motives).

Chaos' hypothesis is "scum want to stay off of wagon to look innocent". However, he does not look at the actual reasons, or analyze them even, why the people who stayed off of the Bitmap lynch stayed off. Instead, he jumps forward an entire day to the "Computer" shenanigans. Point being is that he starts with a line of reasoning, but completely jumps ship to something else to fit that line of reasoning.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:49 am

Post by shos »

what do you mean you don't know, I asked you about your D1 guy that you did not want to expose, who was that? was that chaos or someone else? where did that read go.?

not sure I understood what you mean, but I think I get the idea. chaos said that he examines the people off the wagon because he thought that scum want to stay off bitmap. and then he ignores the reasons people wasn't on the wagon. amiright? I'll check in a sec.

unrelated, it seems wierd to me that he completely let go of one push and moved to the other too.

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:55 am

Post by Konowa »

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Quote.

Your summary, in a nutshell, yes.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:02 am

Post by shos »

rach wasn't even there day 1
hiraki said that he thought bitmap is town
konowa said that a bitmap lynch would be a perfect lynch while he had zero read on bitmap. other than that he stupidly voted me for a misaep by himself
cooldog said:
Bit wouldn't be a bad information lynch, and not a too terribly bad d-1 lynch all things considered. I think that arug/shos(maybe)/rolcopter are better.

If deadline forces I will end up voting for bit. But until then I still hope you guys come around and decide lynch your bud a scummier player.

tangoin wasn't on the wagon because he was voting consistently rofl, but he said 'if we need an info flip of bitmap I would not mind helping'. also,
In post 394, Tangion wrote:
I dont want to mention the other that i thought was scum till I do a reread as i cant quite remember why I had that feeling I will try to post again soon after i reread which will hopefully be soon

any news with this too?

~~~
ninja'd - seriously? *sigh* one sec

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:06 am

Post by shos »

eh sorry, I must have confused you with tangoin in all my thoughts or something. I'm pretty sure I didn't tho >< *sigh* I'm losing track of this game dammit. too active while at work -_-

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 607, shos wrote:
I loved reading that ISO btw -
TANGOING
, you said that you have another scumread but you didn't want to say who. any news?

yeah my bad. that indeed was tnagoin =\

sorry for clogging up the thread. I'ma go home, need some sleep :X

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 611, Konowa wrote:shos and CoolDog, in regards to Chaos' analysis of the Bitmap lynch: It is an easy out vote. Both times Chaos has “caught up” and laid a vote down on the easy target. First Bitmap, and now Rach. The whole “scum want to stay off of Bitmap lynch to look innocent” is contrived and crap. He does not analyze reasoning for anyone but jumps on Rach for the “Computer” box of wine.

Tangion can also eat rope for that one quote.
Where he votes computer to prompt discussion.
Yeah, that one.

fair. I don't agree 100% but I can see where you are coming from.

Also, for the record, double voting scum is pretty fucking powerful. Town have got to have some serious power, in my opinion, to counter it if the scum do have a 2x voter. Basically it gives the scum one less day to have to survive (says the guy who screwed up the wincons in his only modded game).

Rache, why did you claim V/T?

In post 626, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: chaosomega

In post 624, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok... CO/tangion isn't a team.

not so fast.
when under heavy pressure
a scum's first reaction is sometimes to powerbus. co's defense of his rach vote and submissive backing off of it while still trying to justify it is horribly scummy.

I can sort of agree with you here. I need to do some re-reading that I'm not too enthused to do on CO now that there is a big hoopla about him.

Shos' rach vote is bad. Just saying. It looks opportunistic to me right now. I'm not sure about this game anymore. I do need to do some re-reading bad.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”