DeasVail
TeChNoWC
Lady Lambdadelta
Agar
TheTrollie
DeathRowKitty
Nobody Special
Bitmap

These are the people I have no reads on whatsoever. TheTrollie comes more from glazing over his posts and being drunk when all the shit went down with him the other night. Nacho/DV/AGar, I've had no communication with whatsoever. LLD will either have to calm the fuck down and stop spamming me with personal attacks and start playing or replace out before I can get a read on that slot. DRK, I've spoken to, but he's always quite the
SerialKiller
enigma to me. NS has contacted me once and shared information with me, and I'm not sure what to make of that (I want to lean slightly town). Bitmap seems to be derping and not doing anything seriously and I don't know how to read that.
green shirt thursdays
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I'm on like page 10 or so.

In post 2, zoraster wrote:The New York Mafia controls the factional kill. The Sicilian Mafia does not have a factional kill. The Sicilian Mafia members MAY be killed by another mafia member.

Why do people think TheTrollie is scum after he was trying not to draw MattP's kill because he thought he was Sicilian mafia? This doesn't sound like an orchestrated slipup, and if TheTrollie was actually scum he'd know which team had the kill.
Permanent V/LA.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

IIRC Trollie originally said it was because he was softclaiming a PR to Matt, then reversed and said he was actually trying to softclaim scum.
green shirt thursdays
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 450, xRECKONERx wrote:DRK, I've spoken to, but he's always quite the
SerialKiller
enigma to me.

I'm honored~
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 191, TheTrollie wrote:matt is being dumb...i want sicillian matt to think im NY scum so that I can avoid the NK

I think it's pretty obvious how terrible this post is but I was so flabbergasted that I had to comment on it. People post things like this in the real world?

In post 214, kdowns wrote:Oh God. I am fucked when I get chose to go on the show.

This is a town tell for kdowns - I don't think I've ever seen him acknowledge his propensity to fold under pressure as scum. He lays more low.

In post 229, Nachomamma8 wrote:Say MattP is a Sicillian. Why would he be pushing you? Don't you think he would be trying to be recruited instead?
Say MattP is a New Yorker. Again, why would he be pushing you? Don't you think he would be advocating your recruitment so that the NY mafia could figure out the Sicillian mafia and not kill one of their own?

Scum have a lot to gain by making contact with someone from the other side. Why do you think Matt would throw this all away by trying to lynch you?

This is a very insightful post and I get major townvibes from Nacho because of it.

In post 281, DeathRowKitty wrote:Okay, glad that's over with. I was starting to worry.

Nacho's been saying/asking things that serve no purpose other than to stick a finger into things that are already exhausted from all the fingering they've received. I don't see what purpose that would serve other than seeming like he had a hand in suspicions he expresses instead of just latching onto things that already exist.

Which makes me go LOLWUT at this post. DRK, please address how post 229 (above) fits into this description of nacho.

In post 283, InflatablePie wrote:Not seeing Scumwen. Maybe it's because I'm bad at this game plus the whole face-to-face element, but I'm having trouble seeing scum in the Commune. Her posts do have town motivations behind them and I think Fate is tunneling a bit here.

Matt/Trollie thing is something to keep in mind but I don't get the huge wagon on him. Willing to slap my vote on Grey again if we get that wagon going, but I'd like to see more posts from him first if possible.

I've had multiple people voice suspicion about Amrun, between her odd interactions with LLD and something that happened between myself and her on the first Google Hangout chat. Think we can get that wagon started?

vote: amrun

I'm interested in the something that happened in the first Google chat. I don't remember even talking to you in that chat. Explain, please.

Also, what exactly about my interactions with LLD is scummy, in your opinion?

In general, I find your read of me bad, but I think it aligns with how you would read me as town.

In post 323, GreyICE wrote:If Grimmjaw is scum, then Reck is scum, 115%. You can take that to the motherfucking bank.

If Grey weren't gone, I'd want him to explain this, because it makes zero sense to me and is the opposite of what I think is true.

In post 416, xRECKONERx wrote:Am I? Am I, Amrun?

Because I'm pretty sure I'm fucking townier than town has ever towned. If you wanna try to go after me, be my guest, but you'll just be making yourself more obvious scum for doing so.

Here's my Amrun impression:
>lotsa shit that can reveal alignments goes down
>reads said shit
>posts: "shit guys cmon" instead of content

BUT REAL TALK YOU'RE CATCHING UP NOW SO I GUESS IT DOESN'T MATTER

I think it's pretty obvious that I posted "shit guys come on" because of the drama and had not yet read the thread; I don't get home until very late, and I promised I would catch up tonight, and as soon as I walked in the door, I came to this thread to find it locked because you and others cannot behave civilly.

I'm ridiculously tired but I'm here catching up. Even so, I was more current and involved in this game than any other game I've seen you play for months, so get off your high horse.

In others news, the happenings of the last 10 pages or so actually DO feel like Reck-town, but your awkward reaction to that scum slip gave me a very hard to shake scum read on you. It's not about the words, because anyone can misspeak, but your reaction to them.

@esurio - you mentioned Reck's facial expressions. I really want to discuss this with you, but it's probably not happen tonight. Please do not let me forget to discuss this with you.

Beyond those things, I wanted to take this time to discuss some other things. First, TheTrollie. I do not understand how any of his reactions make any sort of sense as town, BUT it's sooo ridiculously scummy that I am paranoid. However, he hasn't struck me as incompetent before this, so... The worst thing, for me, is simply him being nervous to interact with MattP. If I had an IRL friend playing this game with me, I'd be stoked and want to talk about it a lot.

However, oddly enough, my town read on LLD stems from a similar reaction. Early on in the game, in RVS stage, I wanted to wagon kdowns because I find him difficult to read so I wanted to see his reaction. GreyICE went along, but LLD did not because she reminded me that kdowns responds poorly to pressure and probably would just be lynched either way... She said that MattP was a better target for an rvs wagon because his reactions are more telling, and I agreed with her. And then we decided to fake a neighbor guilty on him. We are not actually neighbors.

But because of this agreement, I thought we had decided to be buddies in the game ( as we are outside of it) and discuss things. After the Google chat, I sought her advice about the Reck scumslip among other things, like feeling paranoid about kdowns-scum (which I have since decided against). Her reaction was, "Why are you telling me this? Are you really that confident I am town?"

Considering our status as friends otherwise, that reaction felt really townish to me - like, REALLY town. As scum, she could have easily just ridden that advantage to the bank and try to get information & trust out of me. LLD is not nervous as scum, as I think Trollie would be.

Also out of that gambit came a town read on esurio for something she said about it in G-Chat. When asked about my read of her there, I responded differently because I didn't want to talk about the gambit as if it were a gambit, and plus I did not know that she tried to use webcam and couldn't.

As for MattP, his initial response to my gambit was very strange and I did not know what to make of it. However, since then, I've gotten strong town vibes off of him. And earlier, he was on molly and telling me how much he loved me because he is adorable, and when I noticed how honest of a mood he was in, I decided to ask him about the game. I started off small by asking him why he had a scumread on me, because we talked last night and he gave no indication of a scumread on me and instead tried to convince me to vote TheTrollie, but when I read the thread from the same time frame he was talking about me as scum, and I thought that was weird. His response tonight was to say something along the lines of "I don't want to answer because I am happy and don't want to criticize you right now," except with more excitement and emotion, since we were transitioning from a more personal conversation. At first I was like "why is he avoiding talking about this when he's in an open mood," but then I read it again, and the word "criticize" stuck out at me. I don't think he would use that wording if he didn't think I was scum, for real.

I am keeping my vote on Reck pending that esurio conversation, but if I were to move it now, it would be on TheTrollie.

I think I had a townread on MoS before but I can't remember why and I'm feeling vaguely scummish on him as well. He said to me that he thinks Reck's scumslip could have been genuine, but the way he's gone about pushing it has come across as very fence-sitty and wishy washy.

Not really feeling scumwen, but for no particular reason. Just not feeling it.

p-edit: Shit, I need to read the rules again. IT didn't even register that trollie said that about the team without the nk. Plus now I think I have a townread on MoS again.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

christ that's a huge wall

i formally apologize
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 454, Amrun wrote:In others news, the happenings of the last 10 pages or so actually DO feel like Reck-town, but your awkward reaction to that scum slip gave me a very hard to shake scum read on you. It's not about the words, because anyone can misspeak, but your reaction to them.

I mean what kind of reaction would have happened in response to that "scum slip" that would've made you go "oh nvm that was a town reaction"

like my reaction was to roll my eyes and take it as a joke Freudian slip rather than go NO NO WAIT FUCK YOU ALL I DIDN'T MEAN IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
green shirt thursdays
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

See, I disagree about your reaction. After you said it and people reacted, the look on your face read to me as a distinctly "oh shit I just fucked up"" look, and there was an awkward pause, and THEN you made a joke about it.

Immediately making the joke with no awkward pause/awkward look would have given me a town read (I think).
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:37 pm

In post 454, Amrun wrote:
In post 191, TheTrollie wrote:matt is being dumb...i want sicillian matt to think im NY scum so that I can avoid the NK

I think it's pretty obvious how terrible this post is but I was so flabbergasted that I had to comment on it. People post things like this in the real world?

Yea this is what I was talking about that makes TheTrollie pretty obviously town.

Also Grimm why the FUCK were you trying to sneak in a lurker attack on me when the fucking mod posted that I'd be V/LA all weekend
when he goddamn opened the fucking thread
?

In post 6, zoraster wrote:
Mastermind of Sin has said he is V/LA from Friday morning to Monday evening
Permanent V/LA.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Amrun wrote:
In post 281, DeathRowKitty wrote:Okay, glad that's over with. I was starting to worry.

Nacho's been saying/asking things that serve no purpose other than to stick a finger into things that are already exhausted from all the fingering they've received. I don't see what purpose that would serve other than seeming like he had a hand in suspicions he expresses instead of just latching onto things that already exist.

Which makes me go LOLWUT at this post. DRK, please address how post 229 (above) fits into this description of nacho.

I will respond to that in question and give an actual answer after this more important matter is settled: What about post 229 is insightful or townish?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by Amrun »

If Trollie is town and Nacho is scum, Trollie is an easy mislynch that pretty much no one would look back at the wagon and go, "Wow, you sure were scummy to vote THAT guy."

If that was the case, I would expect at least one scum to poo-poo the Trollie wagon, but NOT in this way. I would expect more of a "trollie is dumbtown guys" sort of thing, rather than actually looking to dismantle MattP's suspicion in that logical, valid way.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Am I misreading that post? I don't see that post as attempting to "poo-poo" the Trollie wagon.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Amrun »

wow, no, i am

I read it as the opposite (replace "Trollie" with "Matt"), as it could actually apply equally to both. Still, though, I think the point he made was valid and unique, even if less so than I previously thought.

I still wnat you to explain why it is scummy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

What response could Trollie have given to nacho that would have moved anything forward?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 457, Amrun wrote:See, I disagree about your reaction. After you said it and people reacted, the look on your face read to me as a distinctly "oh shit I just fucked up"" look, and there was an awkward pause, and THEN you made a joke about it.

Immediately making the joke with no awkward pause/awkward look would have given me a town read (I think).

my face

which was tied to my webcam

which was half obscured by the shitty glass screen i have (which was smudged and dirty) and half obscured by the fact i was sitting outside in dim lighting

ok
green shirt thursdays
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

Theoretically, Trollie could have been like, "Wow, that makes sense. Maybe MattP is town. I will open up to him and allow him to read me better and perhaps move on to other suspects," if Trollie was town, or any other myriad of reactions that could help read him. I think that's silly, to put down the question because some reactions might not move the game forward. The same is true of any question.

p-edit: I could see you just fine, Reck.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i see, that's some mighty highpower altercations you did to my webcam there
green shirt thursdays
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by MattP »

I am lookIng forward to our conversation tomorrow amrun <3
SlappyKrust
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Bitmap »

God damn people, it's just a game. Buckle up and suck it up.

Anyways, I just got a few questions.

@Amrun: Why was MattP's name in your mouth the whole entire time we were in the google hangout chat? Reaction testing or tunneling?

@Rec: You mad, bro?

And to everyone here, when are we doing another google hangout or something like that? It just seems we haven't been able to do that lately which kinda bums me out.

Other than that, I realized something. Why are we following MattP aimlessly and actually believing it?

UNVOTE:

I'll take a deeper read and
attempt
to put more effort.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:07 pm

I'll do a hangout tomorrow night probably...when I'm officially off of V/LA.
Permanent V/LA.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 469, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'll do a hangout tomorrow night probably...when I'm officially off of V/LA.

I'll get the alcohol.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 465, Amrun wrote:Theoretically, Trollie could have been like, "Wow, that makes sense. Maybe MattP is town. I will open up to him and allow him to read me better and perhaps move on to other suspects," if Trollie was town, or any other myriad of reactions that could help read him. I think that's silly, to put down the question because some reactions might not move the game forward. The same is true of any question.

I just looked back to make sure and Trollie hadn't called MattP scum up to that point. He'd just done a lot of screaming about OMG WHY WOULD YOU BELIEVE WHAT ONE PERSON SAYS, I WAS JUST GAMBITTING TO THAT IDIOT etc.

There's no reaction I could imagine to that question that would do anything productive. That's been a pattern among things nacho has said. He took topics that were long dead and posted comments/questions in response to them that really had no way to be productive.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:12 pm

In post 470, Bitmap wrote:
In post 469, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'll do a hangout tomorrow night probably...when I'm officially off of V/LA.

I'll get the alcohol.

YOU STAY OUT OF MY CLOSET!
Permanent V/LA.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well, I disagree, DRK, but I see where you're coming from.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

sooooooooooooooo