Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by roflcopter »

*gleeful dance*
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 800, Arugula wrote:HA I WASN'T SCUM ANGRY. SEE

Sorry :(

I knew Hiraki was scum. I jail kept him and confirmed that. I thought it was you, Inte or Shos. Inte's VT claim made me instantly think him town. Shos's picture reveal made me think he was town. So I was 100% convinced it was you by PoE
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

EBWODP: Wooo first victory. My first game is still going on so that makes me 1-0. go me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Triple post: You all should queue for golden sun mafia now that this is over ^^
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Quadra post:
In post 420, Bitmap wrote:I am very weary of CooLDoG being scum because he can be trying to convince you guys as town by defending me and knowing that I'll flip town. I think most people on my bandwagon are shit-tier town.

Town needs to get their shit together.

2 Townies dead in total :cool:
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Rach wrote:
Anyways you were in a tough spot for sure after shos got himself modkilled don't feel too bad Hiraki, it is how the cookie crumbles sometimes.
um

that was sarcasm
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by RachMarie »

ohh ok :oops:
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So did Shos control computer, Hiraki? Or what was the deal with that?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm not too sure myself.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Votecount 3.02

Hiraki - AngryPidgeon, Arugula, inte, roflcopter, Hiraki

Not Voting - Tangoin, RachMarie, CooLDoG, Konowa

With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2012-08-12 18:43:00)
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by BBmolla »

"Harry "Hiraki" Stiraki was called up today. He didn't put up much of a fight, and simply looked defeated as he knelt before the crew. He look up and simply said 'This isn't over.' I realized what this meant and took a shot. Hiraki's disguise disassembled, and he gasped and shouted as his blood began trickling out of him. A few more shots finally did it. We began to head to bed when a bright light appeared before them. Three grey creatures appeared before the crew, and quickly I attempted to shoot them, but alas, he was out of bullets. One of them held up their hand. 'We come in peace. Our sensors indicate there are no more Outsiders upon your ship. We are here to help you fix your ship.' The 'Greys' explained how they had been taking the minds of the dead crewmembers and placed them in our computer, allowing them to have a say from beyond the grave. This is the first contact we've had with peaceful life out there, and hopefully this will lead to a big, great alliance that can finally put a stop to the aliens for good. This is roflcopter, James Potts, writing my last log for this journey."

-James Potts, Crewmember

Hiraki,
Outsider Goon
(Mafia Goon), was lynched day 3.

Earth Alliance(Town), consisting of:
Bittagh "Bitmap" Mapski
Alex "wierdalexv" Vegas
Aron "Arugula" Rugula
James "roflcopter" Potts
Tanner "Tangion" Gionna
Alfred "AngryPidgeon" Pijon
Rachel "RachMarie" Marie
Ino "inte" Telsa
Cooper "CooLDoG" Dogh
Kyle "Konowa" Onowa

Have won the game!

And made peace with these strange grey beings.

Everyone please PM me who you think deserves to win game MVP!

Setup stuff incoming.[/align]
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Woah, so computer was WeirdAlex all of D2?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by roflcopter »

woah i was james potts!

mind blown.

my role was the lead engineer, a "vanilla neighborizer," i could attempt to recruit people into my private engineering bay quicktopic and if they were vanilla (town or mafia goon) they would join me. n1 i targeted konowa, fail, n2 i target rach, success. i said i could only target vanilla town in thread to misdirect the scum so they wouldn't claim vanilla when i was asking for those claims.

and the computer being controlled by dead players is a
really
cool mechanic, i'd like to see something like that in a future game
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Did the dead QT get to control computer or something? Or was it last person to die?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also, that's very interesting Rofl and makes sense. I'm guessing Konowa's role is a delayed cop. (Gets N1 target results on N2 instead of N1, etc). It seemed a little op to have a mostly good seer, a JK and a vanilla seer. But the fact you could accidentally have recruited all 3 scum is a good balance. You played that PR perfectly I think.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Engineering Bay QT
Computer QT
Outsider QT can be released if they want it to be.

Night Actions

Spoiler: Arugula
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are a
Crewmember
(Vanilla Townie)

Faction
:
Earth Alliance
(Town)

Description
: You are just a regular Crewmember. Outsiders are hiding amongst the crew, and you must discover who amongst the crew is just an Outsider in disguise.
Ability
-
Vote
: You can vote during the day for whoever you believe an Outsider to be.
Win Condition
: You win when all threats to the Earth Alliance have been eliminated and at least one EA member is alive.

Please confirm in thread.

Spoiler: roflcopter
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are a
Lead Engineer
(Vanilla Neighborizer)

Faction
:
Earth Alliance
(Town)

Description
: You’re the guy who tries to makes sure the engines don’t fail. They've been sabotaged, making your life more difficult.
Ability
-
Vote
Ability
-
Neighborize
: Every night you can make someone come help you fix the engines by sending the mod the name of a player. If this person has no other duties to perform(AKA, is a vanilla role), that person will join the Engineering Bay quicktopic. They will be given a walkie talkie, allowing communication with all Engineering Bay members at any time, day or night.
Win Condition
: You win when all threats to the Earth Alliance have been eliminated and at least one EA member is alive.

Spoiler: wierdalexv
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are a
Crewmember
(Vanilla Townie)

Faction
:
Earth Alliance
(Town)

Description
: You are just a regular Crewmember. Outsiders are hiding amongst the crew, and you must discover who amongst the crew is just an Outsider in disguise.
Ability
-
Vote
Win Condition

Spoiler: Tangion
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are a
Crewmember
(Vanilla Townie)

Faction
:
Earth Alliance
(Town)

Description
Ability
-
Vote
Win Condition

Spoiler: AngryPidgeon
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are a
Cleanup Crewmember
(Jailkeeper)

Faction
:
Earth Alliance
(Town)

Description
: You’re the guy who keeps this ship so clean. Dirt and stains are no match for the Mop-inator 3000!
Ability
-
Vote
Ability
-
Jailkeep
: You can throw someone into your supply closet every night by sending the mod a name of the player. This player will be roleblocked and protected.
Win Condition

Spoiler: Malee, later Hiraki
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are a
Outsider Goon
(Mafia Goon)

Faction
:
Outsiders
(Mafia)

Description
: Your team, consisting of yourself and your two partners,
shos the Outsider Goon
and
help im a bug the Outsider Goon
, have infiltrated this Earth Alliance vessel. If you can manage to overpower the crew, you may be able to take the ship back to the mother fleet, allowing you to gain an upper hand over the Earth Alliance by studying the ship and learning about all of its technology and capabilities. Unfortunately, due to your small numbers, you must do this covertly, using your brand new disguise technology. Once your numbers match or outnumber theirs, you will be able to overpower them.
Ability
-
Vote
: You can vote during the day.
Ability
-
Factional Kill
: Each night, you and your partners may select a target to be killed. You must specify who is performing the kill.
Ability
-
Outside Voices
: During the night, you can privately communicate with your partners in a quicktopic here.
Ability
-
Disguise
: You may send me the name of a role at any time and I will create a fake role PM for you for said role, including portrait. Here is what your current disguise looks like.
Spoiler: Disguise
Image[*spoiler]
Win Condition
: You win when Outsiders make up half the town or outnumber the amount of living non-Outsider players.

Please confirm in thread. You may talk in your QT up until the first vote count.

Spoiler: Woodruff, later RachMarie
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are a
Crewmember
(Vanilla Townie)

Faction
:
Earth Alliance
(Town)

Description
Ability
-
Vote
Win Condition

Spoiler: shos
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are a
Outsider Goon
(Mafia Goon)

Faction
:
Outsiders
(Mafia)

Description
Malee the Outsider Goon
and
help im a bug the Outsider Goon
, have infiltrated this Earth Alliance vessel. If you can manage to overpower the crew, you may be able to take the ship back to the mother fleet, allowing you to gain an upper hand over the Earth Alliance by studying the ship and learning about all of its technology and capabilities. Unfortunately, due to your small numbers, you must do this covertly, using your brand new disguise technology. Once your numbers match or outnumber theirs, you will be able to overpower them.
Ability
-
Vote
Ability
-
Factional Kill
: Each night, you and your partners may select a target to be killed. You must specify who is performing the kill.
Ability
-
Outside Voices
: During the night, you can privately communicate with your partners in a quicktopic here.
Ability
-
Disguise
: You may send me the name of a role at any time and I will create a fake role PM for you for said role, including portrait. Here is what your current disguise looks like.
Image[*spoiler]
Win Condition
: You win when Outsiders make up half the town or outnumber the amount of living non-Outsider players.

Please confirm in thread. You may talk in your QT up until the first vote count.

Spoiler: Fennin, later inte
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are a
Crewmember
(Vanilla Townie)

Faction
:
Earth Alliance
(Town)

Description
Ability
-
Vote
Win Condition

Spoiler: CooLDoG
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are a
Crewmember
(Vanilla Townie)

Faction
:
Earth Alliance
(Town)

Description
Ability
-
Vote
Win Condition

Spoiler: Bitmap
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are a
Crewmember
(Vanilla Townie)

Faction
:
Earth Alliance
(Town)

Description
Ability
-
Vote
Win Condition

Spoiler: Konowa
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are a
DNA Researcher
(Vengecop)

Faction
:
Earth Alliance
(Town)

Description
: You’ve spent months trying to invent a machine that could test a person’s DNA and determine whether they are with the Earth Alliance or against it. With new disguise technology from the Outsiders, keeping up with new up to date and effective equipment is harder than ever.
Ability
-
Vote
Ability
-
Vengecop
: You have made progress on your machine, but unfortunately at the moment it can only allow a person to determine someone’s alignment while they are a mere second away from death. In addition, this person can only be you. If you get lynched, you can set up your machine and select a target. You will be informed whether that player is aligned with the Earth Alliance or Non-Earth Alliance.
Win Condition

Spoiler: help im a bug, later ChaosOmega
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are a
Outsider Goon
(Mafia Goon)

Faction
:
Outsiders
(Mafia)

Description
Malee the Outsider Goon
and
shos the Outsider Goon
Ability
-
Vote
Ability
-
Factional Kill
Ability
-
Outside Voices
Ability
-
Disguise
Image[*spoiler]
Win Condition

Spoiler: Fakeclaim #1(Requested by shos)
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are an
Alien Expert
(Cop)

Faction
:
Earth Alliance
(Town)

Description
: You know everything there is to know about Outsiders, and have come to the point that by analyzing a person's things, you can determine whether they are a friend or alien.
Ability
-
Vote
Ability
-
Cop
: You can invade someone's room during the night and look through all their stuff. You know Outsiders well enough that you can determine whether someone is a friend or foe by examining their stuff. You will be informed whether that player is aligned with the Earth Alliance or Non-Earth Alliance.
Win Condition

Spoiler: Fakeclaim #2(Requested by shos)
BBmolla wrote:

Hello there, you are a
Supplies Caretaker
(One-Shot Vig)

Faction
:
Earth Alliance
(Town)

Description
: You make sure that all the supplies on the ship stays safe and in its place in the supply bay.
Ability
-
Vote
Ability
-
One-Shot Vig
: During a routine check up of the supplies, you noticed signs that Outsiders traveled through the supply bay while you were sleeping. Supplies were knocked over, and you saw one or two things of Outsider technology lying around, most of it useless. However, you did find an Outsider Gun on the ground with one shot left. You can use this gun during the night to shoot someone, but it will appear that the Outsiders have killed them.
Win Condition

Spoiler: You awaken from death...
BBmolla wrote:...with a strange figure before you.

"
Greetings Earthling! You were recently killed by the Outsiders. Our sensors indicate that there are still Outsiders among your crew, so we have come to help eradicate that problem. Unfortunately, your kind believes that all other life forms are hostile, and our attempts to communicate have failed.
Unfortunately, most of you was decayed by the time we beamed you aboard our ship. We saved what we could and have placed your memories and thoughts in this Computer system. This system is linked up to the computer system on your ship, and will allow you to continue to give your say on who you believe Outsiders to be!
"

From now on you may discuss the game in the Computer QT. You may vote in there to change the Computer's vote in the game thread. The Computer's vote will only be changed once a majority has agreed to change it.

Mod thoughts upcoming...
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Good job guys. Me and alex were controlling the computer the whole time. Our random voting was trying to tell you how it wasn't a player who was controlling it but us dead people.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this game and even when I was dead, I was still able to do something.

Great job on the setup, BBmolla!
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 816, BBmolla wrote:Outsider QT can be released if they want it to be.

You posted it in the role reveals >.>
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 818, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 816, BBmolla wrote:Outsider QT can be released if they want it to be.

You posted it in the role reveals >.>

<_<

>_>

You're crazy.

Edit: Well whatever, they're already out. Sorry if you didn't want them released Outsiders. :|
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Also Angry, you suck for tunneling me day 1. You should of also pressured other players so Day 2 would go smoother.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by BBmolla »

This setup originally came to be when I was at Scummer of Love. Everyone else was at some bar thing, leaving only me, Nachomamma and Katsuki. I asked if they wanted to help me design my upcoming mini theme and they agreed. We discussed a few things, I said I wanted it to be fairly normal but with an interesting mechanic. At some point I suggested a Vengeful setup, with stuff like vengedoc and vengecop, but they made no sense in any setup. Then I had the idea for a dead QT with a vote, and the vengecop fit perfectly with it. In the original setup, both sides had more power, with Mafia having an enabler which enabled the dead QT vote. I was fairly satisfied with the setup and put it away until I came up in the queue.

A few days before sign ups for my game began I contacted Chamber, who I owe a lot to for many things in this setup. He helped balance it out, as well as suggested that the dead QT should lose its vote after two scum die instead of because of an enabler.(Which you didn't get to see really.) Anywho he helped me out a lot throughout the process and I owe him a huge thanks. Also, thanks to Quadz and MoS for taking a look at the setup as well and thanks to Quadz for modding for a day early in.

Overall I thought everyone played fairly well. It wasn't even that scum played bad, it was just that town played better. Even had there been no modkill, I think most likely shos would have been lynched. I don't think anyone should come out of this game disappointed.

One thing I regret is not having a backup mod. The dead QT's vote was HUGELY hindered due to my time constraints, disallowing me to be on to change their vote. If I were to do this again or go back in time or whatever I'd have gotten a backup mod to help me out.

In regards to James Potts, my original plan was to have him actually be the last Outsider. But it didn't make sense with what I was saying so I decided to make him the last town to die or the town who hammers the last scum. Obviously Hiraki hammered, so rofl got to be Mr. Potts. Pretty irrelevent, just a fun little thing.

In regards to the modkill, it was a very tough spot to be in. I had to get about five opinions before I decided to go with the majority and modkill. Had I not modkilled I'd have to explain that Outsiders had a fake claim mechanic, basically hurting the Outsiders in the process, which shouldn't be a result of someone breaking the rules.

This was absolutely enjoyable to mod, I wanted to give a big thanks to all the players! Everyone pm me your MVP votes, and I'll get a post declaring the winner in a day or two once the majority have voted. Feel free to ask me any questions you have.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 820, Bitmap wrote:Also Angry, you suck for tunneling me day 1. You should of also pressured other players so Day 2 would go smoother.

Eh, sorry. In my defense, I owned the Chaos wagon and protected Konowa N2 and Outed Hiraki D2. :(

Sorry for being so hard on you. I was pretty damn convinced you were scum. That was probably a large part because I'd just finished reading that mini normal game with BabyBlue in it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Errrr, D3 I outed Hiraki.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck