RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by RachMarie »

you did great Angry
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Also, you guys should read Computer QT.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Post by shos »

well my thoughts.
as a start I can't believe I was modkilled :( I didn't quote anything from the pm except posting the picture, and I assumed it was legal since the mod did not say anything about that when we spoke of revealing the pic in the scum QT. I don't have any idea how people wifomed themselves to think I'm town, but it seems everybody bought that fakeclaim, so I think the game would be interesting if it kept going. my plan was to kill konowa, and then no kill so that angry will get people lynched hehe. I still doubt I'd win, but there was a chance =\ BB, why did you modkill me? :(

Hiraki, please don't come complaining to me about defending you, lol. look at the scum QT, you and chaos together posted just about like my dog. damn, read the scum QT,

chaos's roleclaim was unlucky. he chose to specifically say he targetted konowa, which was the only way he could slip. bad luck =\

rach didn't realy play the game. at all.

I don't know what to think about the setup, since we were all goons and if we're not allowed to use the fake pm's picture then I really see no use in it at all.

Angry and rofl played very well. the others were pretty negligble imo lol
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Post by shos »

lol, disregard my questions about the modkill and the setup, missed that post by the mod hehe.

I do wanna ask tho, what could we possibly do with a fake pm that we couldn't do without it.?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 804, AngryPidgeon wrote:Triple post: You all should queue for golden sun mafia now that this is over ^^

yeah. That would be cool. I'm in... I was in before you posted this :]
In post 813, roflcopter wrote:woah i was james potts!

mind blown.

my role was the lead engineer, a "vanilla neighborizer," i could attempt to recruit people into my private engineering bay quicktopic and if they were vanilla (town or mafia goon) they would join me. n1 i targeted konowa, fail, n2 i target rach, success. i said i could only target vanilla town in thread to misdirect the scum so they wouldn't claim vanilla when i was asking for those claims.

and the computer being controlled by dead players is a
really
cool mechanic, i'd like to see something like that in a future game

This was good play.

My reads were 100% off this game. I think my overall posting in itself was okay, but my scum reads were way, way off. I think my problem is that I'm still coming off of scum withdraw after 6-7 consecutive scum games. I'm mixed about my performance. Either angry or rolf deserve the MVP. I'll go with rolf simply because the jk was partly luck and rolf's reads were basically spot on without any help. That isn't to say that angry didn't play exceptionally well.
after a wank.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:55 am

Post by Konowa »

Good job all.

In case you did not read it, I was a vengecop. Meaning if I was lynched I could investigate someone and get sent the results.
As soon as shos started two stepping around the Chaos wagon I knew he was scum. If I was here over the weekend I would have come full out on him.
Hirkai's all out defense of Bitmap early on had me tingling, but after that all the trolling, I could not tell.

This reaffirms my belief, when in doubt, sheep rofl.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:55 am

Post by shos »

lol. I did my best to go against rofl as much as I could, keep consistent, buddy cooldog and make lots of silly mistakes and lots of jibjab talking to make it look like I'm town. it took a (long) while but eventually with the claim it seemed nobody even thought about the option of mescum. shame on me that I was modkilled :( I dunno how I could use the fake pms in another way tho.

it should also be worth mentioning that town got lucky with night 2 and hiraki. I would love to see how this game went on if *I* performed the kill. hiraki never commented in our QT about that, so I said screw it and made him do the kill lol.

what do you guys think about my play? what about the alex kill? (you can read the QT it's short and pointless lol)

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:22 am

Post by Konowa »

shos, just take how we attacked you and learn from it.

Don't line up chain lynches independent of each other.
Take a side on stuff. When Chaos wagon started to gain steam and you talked around it instead of saying one way or the other, that lined you up as a buddy post flip.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:45 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 827, shos wrote:BB, why did you modkill me?

Posting the image in your role PM, even if it was fake, is still quoting your role PM. You are still taking something directly from your role PM and posting it. That image's url is directly out of the role pm, you didn't paraphrase by, say, describing the picture, which would have been totally legal.

Your rationale was that you discussed it in the QT and I never said anything. You have to be aware that I don't really read the QTs all that much in games I mod, maybe skim but the plan regarding you actually posting the picture was something I overlooked. It should be apparent that it's not okay considering people claiming without posting their picture in my opinion, but I suppose not. Had you asked, in bold, "@Mod: Can we post the picture from our fake pm?" I would have answered "No." There really was no plausible course of action here, due to town not knowing that Outsiders had fake pm technology at their disposal, they would assume this made you confirmed town and you would ride to end game. I could tell town that Outsiders had an ability to have fake claims made, but this would gimp the Outsiders and reward the town, which shouldn't be how it works for someone posting their picture.

It wasn't an easy decision, like I said I had to ask like five others about what I should do here and a few said they are unsure while a few said modkill. So modkill it was.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:47 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 828, shos wrote:lol, disregard my questions about the modkill and the setup, missed that post by the mod hehe.

I do wanna ask tho, what could we possibly do with a fake pm that we couldn't do without it.?

Flavor stuff. Basically all of your claim except the picture. If you had to fabricate your own role PM without knowing the other roles, chances are your flavor wouldn't have fit with theirs and would have gotten you lynched just because of the flavor, which shouldn't happen.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:55 am

Post by shos »

I accept that already, hehe. thing is, that if I could claim with a pic, then anyone can. and then, coming lylo or something alike - a massclaim for example, everyone will suddenly have a town picture, and then everyone will understand that the pic doesn't mean anything, and discussion will rise up again.

I think that inventing flavor for a role is quite easy. I did this in teedy bits when I claimed - I mean, other than what you provided me - and I think I could do it anyway even without it completely. if we're dealing with a "flying stallion'' then we gotta have a pilot, right? Annnnndddd of course the pilot has equipment that allow him to... *insert fakeclaim here* lol.

I enjoyed this game either way. learnt a lot from it :)

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:00 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 835, shos wrote:I think that inventing flavor for a role is quite easy. I did this in teedy bits when I claimed - I mean, other than what you provided me - and I think I could do it anyway even without it completely. if we're dealing with a "flying stallion'' then we gotta have a pilot, right? Annnnndddd of course the pilot has equipment that allow him to... *insert fakeclaim here* lol.

But how could you know that I didn't already have a Pilot who was a Day-Vig?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:36 am

Post by shos »

well did you.?

either way, a *flavor* counterclaim would look veeeeery wierd.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nice game design, BBMolla. The Vanilla Neighborizer was an interesting part of it and I think rofl played it about as perfectly as he could have. I was completely wrong about what Konowa's role was. The computer was an interesting mechanic especially with that role. It would have been hilarious if Konowa died and got a guilty on Shos. I can only imagine what would have gone down in the dead QT after that. The bit art and flavor was pretty awesome as well.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

vengufuls are fun.

@shos, you all should have requested as many as you could in order to rule out town power roles. That's pretty much the only use. But you also know that if you calimed VIG then you wouldn't get a CC. That's the use of it.
after a wank.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well, they claimed cop and had a cop role drawn up and Konowa CC'd that. Major props for that CC. If I were in konowa's place I would have been torn about that.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by Konowa »

My thinking was that either I am believed and Chaos is lynched, or I am lynched and get to get a cop and then Chaos gets lynched next day.
Really was win-win.
I really didn't think latter was going to happen though, due to both mine and Chaos' play up to that point.

Great game, and great modding BB.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well, I meant I would have felt both roles could possibly exist in the game. I would have bee leaning more towards CO lying, but I wouldn't have thought the DNA researcher was such a direct CC to that lie.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by shos »

@cooldog: no. the pms were only by reqquest; I had to say, 'give me a 1-shot vig role pm', and like that.
@konowa: you were really lucky there though. both hiraki and me pushed that there was no case on chaos, and I think inte too, so gettinga lynch would be hard there - you only got lucky because of that slip that nobody noticed. once I saw it I had to bus for credit, lol. it got cooldog :o

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah, it got me. I suck at town now. At least it was better than last game where I had trouble disengaging from easy lynches.
after a wank.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ You actually got me a little paranoid with the push on Me, Rofl, and Arugula. I kept thinking you were probably right and that one of those two was probably mirroring the others play. Thats why I kind of crusaded on Arugula at the end since I had a firm town read on rofl all game.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Arugula »

LOL at all three of us turning up town.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Yeah, I have that problem too. Someone makes an okay case and pushes really hard and I start to second guess myself. Like what happened with me and CO. I was convinced he was town, but constant talk about him made me second guess near the end. Same with copter, I was second guessing on him all the game. I just didn't say it out loud.
after a wank.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

rofl was the one person I just knew was town all game. I found it funny that no one else agreed with me. I couldn't really figure out exactly what about him made me so sure, but I was pretty 100% about it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

EBWODP: Arugula also held that rofl was town all game. Hiraki doesn't count since he was scum : P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”