BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1746, vijay2vasandani wrote:I compromised Implosion that one time. I'm confused now.

VOTE: Kanye

Explain
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Good vote though
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Post by vijay2vasandani »

The kanye vote or the implosion comment?
coming back after a 3 year break.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Explain the comment
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Um Night one I think it was, I used an item on implosion that said he would be compromised. I've said this several times before. It's just that somebody said whoever compromised imp is scum.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Post by Darox »

I am Malcom Crowe, but I do not have my Cole Sear. This is a problem.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1726, Llamarble wrote:I want Kanye to claim whether he used the swap-onto-mission power or not.

did not use it yet.

i really like that molla marble and ces have defaulted back to the easiest mislynch in the game that they havent declared town now that they got their spyrex lynch. by the way did you guys forget about that terrible spyrex wagon they just pushed through? i will seriously be amazed if at least two of them are not scum.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1744, implosion wrote:Right now, i basically have townreads and people-that-might-be-scum. My townreads are, in order of confidence (i think): llamarble, kuribo, vijay, CES, darox. Which leaves kanye and bbmolla. It also leaves mattp, but he kind of defies the scale because i feel like some of the things that i (and others) have been thinking of as towntells might just be shit that he does - i've been thinking this since i noticed multiple random games (i think at least two) where matt wound up winning as the last living scum. So metaing him would probably be a good idea, but god, i'm at a loss for motivation in this game.

do you think molla and i are bussing? do you think i have been trying to bus molla since d2?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1753, vijay2vasandani wrote:The kanye vote or the implosion comment?

id be happy to hear an explanation of the vote.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

thoughts re mission failure: im guessing scum used something similar to the ability i have on mattp n3 and indirectly sabotaged through that. the only other source of a compromised message we know of is the roleblock that both molla and vijay have had in their hands and matt was able to use his whiteice d4.

@everyone whos used an ability without an apparent effect: do you get feedback that your abilities took effect?
@matt: did you get feedback that your whiteice worked?

@v2v/molla:
In post 1480, BBmolla wrote:Connection Failure Script - I can use during day or night, basically roleblocks them during the phase I use it.
In post 383, vijay2vasandani wrote:I was planning on using it tonight because it says I probably don't wanna keep it for too long, but if I'm going to be lynched let me use it first. It carries over into the next phase (ie if used during the Day it goes to Night etc).

is it 1 phase or 2 phases~
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:29 pm

2. So if I use it at night it works night and the next day.

And I'll put that one on hold for now.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

thinking marble/molla buddies might not be as likely as i previously thought. indirect sabotage like what im suspecting seems unlikely with both of them on the mission. ces/molla still makes a lot of sense to me though.
Concision
Concision
Townie
Concision
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:47 am

Post by Concision »

In post 1747, Llamarble wrote:Why'd you hydrify at this point in the game?

To deal with my upcoming V/LA.
Concision is pro-town.
Concision
Concision
Townie
Concision
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:15 am

Post by Concision »

In post 1747, Llamarble wrote:Why'd you hydrify at this point in the game?

He wanted me to teach him how to scumhunt since he sucks donkey balls at it, see; white flag and well really any other game of his

I've finished reading through the game and going to spend tonight processesing everything in the meantime here's where my heads currently at. Also CES tried to convince me not to post my catch-up-thoughts and just sheep him on Kanye since he thinks he's always right, lolnoob.

I do agree with CES's Kuribo, Llama and MattP town-reads and would bank the game on them being town at the moment. Would consider throwing Vjay in the 'bet-the-game-on' pile too because while I think his "townslip" on D1 via him claiming to not remember there was a sample PM on the OP is fakable from him as scum I think his reaction towards Implosion claiming to be compromised with him claiming that he needs to check with mod/claiming to have information on existance of factional abilities in / isn't something he'd do as scum at all. Other than them four though all the rest of my reads are fairly weak.

I'm not seeing the Kanye!Scum read as much as he is at all, think he's just tunneling due to Kanyes uselessness, he played super similar in Sedillia and I was insistent he was scum in that game, pushed on him non-stop he was town and the HIMYM(?) scum game of Kanyes that I randomly spectated a few months ago had him playing completely differently to this, I'll see if I can find it and re-read it tomorrow. Also Kanyes reaction to being run up D2 comes across as slightly townish too though I need to re-read that a few more times when I have fresh eyes tomorrow morning; if there's more to the scum-reads on him other than 'useless' can someone elaborate on it because I have a feeling I might get one word answers or 'because I said so' type responses from CES. (And yep, I was right his only response is pretty much 'he tried to get us mslynched/no way the whole push on llama is from town only').

I have a slight townish read on Implosions, really liked his D1, his attitude and posts then were almost the polar opposite of his play in Behind the Maiden where he was scum and his conversation or attempt to initiate conversation with SpyreX over ability usage coming across as genuine. Don't like how much he has faded into the background since then though but I think a great deal of his decrease in content has to do with lack of motivation and time to focus on this game with.

Similarly I liked a decent chunk of Darox's D1 particularly his questioning of why he gets to be town and his analysis though I'm really not seeing peoples continued town reads on him, since then he's really just coasted through the game with his only sort of content being his defense of Fate which reads as buddying to a degree. Also think that he changed his playstyle from taking the game somewhat seriously to not doing so in an attempt to appease peoples 'prior meta beliefs' of him.

I really don't know why there isn't any/more votes on BBMolla at all, his play here doesn't come across as him genuinely scumhunting at all, it's rather just him being around and his turn from "I had a secret scum read on CES" when people started voting us was super opportunistic and him changing that around towards us being "obvtown" reads as buddying towards CES as does his Kanye vote.

Throwing my strong reads into this;

N1; Mission: BBmolla, Darox,
Kuribo, Llamarble, MattP, SpyreX: Success.

N2; Mission is: BBmolla, Darox,
kuribo, Llamarble, MattP, SpyreX; Success(?)

N3; Mission is; Mission is: BBmolla, Darox,
Kuribo, MattP vijay2vasandani; Success

N4; Mission is: BBmolla, Darox,
Llamarble, MattP, V2V;
Failure.

Meaning the sabotager was likely in the pool every day from N1-> N4 and the fact that only 1 sabotage occurred points towards scum not wanting people to be looking inside the pool which is far more likely if there's 2 scum in there; if there's just 1 scum in there then the risk in sabotaging would be minimal given that there's only a 1/6 chance of them being lynched due to it but with 2/6 the odds are significantly higher meaning BB + Darox scum-team makes a lot of sense.

Overall right now I'm leaning towards:
Town (S->W):
Llama, Kuribo, Matt, Vjay (Large gap), Implosion, Kanye.
Scum (S->W):
BBMolla, Darox.

Going to see if I can convince CES to move.
Concision is pro-town.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:30 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1764, Concision wrote:the HIMYM(?) scum game of Kanyes that I randomly spectated a few months ago had him playing completely differently to this, I'll see if I can find it and re-read it tomorrow

believe this was arrested development, it was lost in the crash but you can see the first like 15 pages of it still i think?

what do you think about the possibility i proposed in 1760 regfan?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:48 am

Post by Darox »

If the scum didn't want people to look at the pool why would they sabotage at all 4 days in? That really makes no sense at all. That is antilogic.

All my money is on MattP being compromised, with an outside bet on Kanye with his ability [Or anyone else who got the same ability, I guess]
Concision
Concision
Townie
Concision
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Concision »

In post 1765, kanyeknowsbest wrote:what do you think about the possibility i proposed in 1760 regfan?

I thought we'd be alerted if someone was *replaced* out of the mission with someone else. With that said I really don't find a 'secret sabotage' item or ability to be all that likely though if that's what you're suggesting because it would nearly defeat the entire way we can attain reads from powers ie. working out who's going on missions that have failed and if it were possible then why wouldn't scum have sabotaged previous missions with it?

In post 1766, Darox wrote:If the scum didn't want people to look at the pool why would they sabotage at all 4 days in? That really makes no sense at all. That is antilogic. All my money is on MattP being compromised, with an outside bet on Kanye with his ability [Or anyone else who got the same ability, I guess]

The 'why would scum sabotage at all' angle is meaningless; scum likely sabotaged out of fear of something like mission numbers needed decreasing again and thought they'd have a decent chance of dodging the lynch from it still or at least still pulling out a win. Can you explain to me why you find some sort of secret compromise more likely than BB-Molla being scum and while you're at it explain your town read on him to me without saying something useless like 'cool dude' 'better than the rest'.

Heading to bed, will try and mull over this game on my run tomorrow.
Concision is pro-town.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:32 am

Post by Darox »

Why didn't they sabotage Day 3 then?

It's not like there has been any indication that there is a specific pattern for what happens on a successful mission. There was a very real possibility that if 2 in a row decreases the mission size, 3 in a row would be even worse. It's not like we've been told we're operating on some "2 successes = -1 mission size" rewards system.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:19 am

Post by BBmolla »

It carries through, I'm a derp.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:21 am

Post by BBmolla »

Regfan stop misreading me dood.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:22 am

Post by BBmolla »

Actually if we're not at MYLO/LYLO then go ahead and lynch me, means I don't have to look at this game anymore and writh over it.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:16 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

molla can you confirm that your connection failure is 2 phases and not just 1?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:17 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1766, Darox wrote:If the scum didn't want people to look at the pool why would they sabotage at all 4 days in? That really makes no sense at all. That is antilogic.

All my money is on MattP being compromised, with an outside bet on Kanye with his ability [Or anyone else who got the same ability, I guess]

no one else has claimed that ability (which makes sense. why would scum claim that ability?) and i still have mine.
Concision
Concision
Townie
Concision
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:32 am

Post by Concision »

In post 1480, BBmolla wrote:Night 1 - Alias Assumption - If someone gets sent on the mission and I don't, I could take their place. Useless obviously.
Concision is pro-town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”