Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War Mafia (Endgame)

Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:03 am

Post by Nuwen »

GELASTIC
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:05 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1050, Nuwen wrote:GELASTIC

Sigh ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:50 am

Post by Shmugen »

Am I the only player on this site with skin tougher than old parchment? Seriously, kids, get it together. People are dicks sometimes, let it slide.

I'll give a Tierce vote serious consideration when I have time to go over stuff instead of just drop by.

Does no one have any input on my claim, or should we all just pretend I never opened my mouth?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:01 am

In post 1052, Shmugen wrote:should we all just pretend I never opened my mouth?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:08 am

Post by Minimum »

Input: I have no idea why you claimed. Target claimed VTs/roles with no active abilities if it comes up (but that should be obvious).
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:17 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1052, Shmugen wrote:Am I the only player on this site with skin tougher than old parchment? Seriously, kids, get it together. People are dicks sometimes, let it slide.

I'll give a Tierce vote serious consideration when I have time to go over stuff instead of just drop by.

Does no one have any input on my claim, or should we all just pretend I never opened my mouth?

lmao god everyone in this game has zero reading comprehension, it's literally the worst thing

you have your vote parked on me and can't be fucked to engage me in conversation or comment on what i've been saying or even articulate a reason for your vote in the first place so you can fuck yourself too

your role could potentially be used to form a 50-50 protection if someone has a doctor role, but i can't be sure that a doctor exists in the setup, so.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:42 am

Post by petapan »

my conscience just kicked in

UNVOTE:

VOTE: quilford
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:36 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

"Well, as you put it that way," Malingo said. "What’s the worst thing that could happen?"

Diamanda sighed heavily. "I’m afraid that’s all too easy to answer," she said. She glanced at her sisters, then back at Malingo.

"The Twenty-Fifth Hour is where our enemies will attempt to strike. If they put that Hour in jeopardy, then our very existence will be in question."

"They could do that?" Malingo said. "They could take the Twenty-Fifth Hour?"

"In sufficient numbers," said Diamanda, "and with the right kind of strategy, yes. Let’s be in no doubt: the forces assembling against us are formidable. Mater Motley has been creating an army of stitchlings for years, hidden by the darkness of Midnight. If she unleashes them, and Odom’s Spire falls to her army—if the mysteries that the Twenty-Fifth Hour contain become vulnerable to attack and desecration—then the way we live our lives—both here and in the Hereafter—will be destroyed forever. A profound chaos will descend, and everything that made life possible in these islands—all the joy, all the love, all the meaning—will be extinguished. It would be as though we—and our world—had never existed."

VC 34 (Session 2, VC 9)

(6)
Tierce:
Minimum, Hinduragi, RedCoyote, Nuwen, MagnaOfIllusion, Flash
(Seraphim, petapan)
[L-3]
(2)
Quilford:
4nxi3ty, petapan
(1)
Nuwen:
Tierce
(1)
petapan:
Shmugen
(Seraphim)

(1)
MattP:
Bella
(1)
Minimum:
Gammagooey
(0)
Seraphim:
(petapan)

(5)
Not Voting:
AGar, Quilford, sword_of_omens, MattP, Seraphim
(Gammagooey, Seraphim, 4nxi3ty)

With 17 votes in play, it takes 9 to secure a lynch.

Automatic Termination of the Second Session(expired on 2012-08-06 21:00:00)

Quilford has been prodded. Since Sword_of_omens was V/LA until Monday I'll prod him at the end of today.

In post 1009, RedCoyote wrote:
Mod
, what is an anti-prod?

In my game, getting 3 prods means you're out. However, you get one prod off of your record for each full Session you're in, to represent that even if you've missed posting for periods you have game knowledge a repalcement wouldn't. If you get a prod taken off and you have no prods, you get one anti-prod that'll cancel off with your first prod. If you're never prodded you get a cool plus showing how active you are.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon
Location: Welcome to Silent Hill (The living's in the way we die)

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Bella »

In post 1039, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Bella
– I’m setting this to rest because I’m tired of your whining …

Bella wrote: Look at those two games. Note that they were happeniong at the same time. In Secret Invasion, I was active and engaged in the early game - as a town power role, the one that tends to make me the most engaged in games - until early November, at which point my posting tailed off and I replaced out. In Gorrad's Favorite Characters, I replaced in on October 23rd, during a night phase that lasted until November the first, at which point the game resumed and I didn't really post much at all.

During early November a personal matter arose. It affected my ability to play Mafia to the point that I PMed the mods, explained the situation and requested replacement (although, there was a communication issue with Gorrad that lead to a delay in his seeking a replacement, though I forget what the precise issue was). I didn't post anything in the threads because I didn't want to talk about it in public. This is very different to flaking. If you think it is not, you are wrong. Flaking is a neglect of responsibilities, rather than prioritising more important issues. The issue I had was highly personal, and highly sensitive. It makes me rather upset. Fate was aware of this.

So I’m going to summarize the what you are saying here.

1. You had a personal issue that caused you to replace out of games.
2. You didn’t actually take the initiative to post a line from your account in thread saying “Due to personal matters I am requesting replacement” so that everyone else could know this which is a very common practice on MS.
3. You expect me to be a mind reader and ‘know’ all about your personal issues and the private PMs to the Mods. Here's a hint ... despite being real good at this game I'm not psychic.

Bella wrote:Since I returned from the hiatus caused by this personal issue, every time MoI has had any contact with me, he has been pushing the "flake" thing. This makes me very, very angry, because he's obnoxious at the best of times and his casual, insulting dismissal of something that was rather traumatic really, really bugs me.

Well it’s hard to me not to think of you as a flake when I HAVE NO FUCKING INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TRAMATIC PERSONAL LIFE AND SEE NOTHING THAT DIDN’T INDICATE TO ME YOU DIDN’T FLAKE.

You’re acting as if you said “MOD – have to replace out due to cancer striking my family” and I’ve ignored that and just called you a flake since. Which is so far from reality I don’t even …

If you want to act the victim going forward that’s on you. Now that you have actually explained what happened I can re-asses my reasons for thinking you a flake and stop thinking of you as such. But I’m damn well not going to take any fucking attitude from you about how mean I am when your reasoning for such is fucking moronic.

I call fucking bullshit on your claims of ignorance. Sure, that's a reasonable stance for you to have taken - before the numerous times I've corrected your fucking flake thing. Don't even act like I haven't said anything about it, because that's the biggest pile of bullshit since some fuckign factory farm had an outbreak of diarrhea.

That is not event he biggest issue. The biggest issue is that you keep fucking bringing it up for no reason relevent to the game, because you know it provokes a reaction from me. That's not playing the game, that's being a giant prick.
Show
Chloroform girl, how have you been?
Don't let me catch you sleeping again
You're only alive because I like you
It's been three years since you've seen the sunlight
But I know you're having fun
Bound, gagged and chained up in my basement
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:17 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Okay, this has played to conclusion...MoI, don't respond to Izzy's 1058, neither of you bring this up again. Thanks.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Shmugen »

Huzzah, Hito! I've been waiting for some cracking down. Perhaps between MoI and Peta too.

Unvote, Vote: Tierce

With Fate/Regfan gone, I am willing to put my faith in Nuwen, though I still want the 1of3 dealt with sooner rather than later. The analysis of the plant lady claim and what I know of Tiercetown tells me this is a good enough wagon for the day. There's enough players pushing for it hard that analysis will be good on the chance that Tierce flips town.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Minimum »

It's totally my wagon, not Nuwen's, just for the record.

Tierce has clearly given up anyway and I can't say I blame her.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Shmugen »

Let the record show that the wagon is Minimum's, and Nuwen totally sold me on it.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by AGar »

Prod dodge, etc etc. Content tomorrow. Forgot about this game before I ran out of steam.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Sword_of_omens has been prodded.

I may be a bit slow on the modding side of things for the next few days. If you need to communicate with me, PMs (which are sent to my email) are a better tool than notes in thread.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

haven't actually read that much more but I don't think Tierce is going to come in and actually start looking town while I'm reading so yeah.

Unvote, Vote: Tierce

if she gets lynched before i'm done reading i'll finish during night or else suffer a self-imposed penalty of ridicule and shaming.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:44 am

Post by MattP »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

VOTE: TIERCE

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOODBYE PRINCESS TIERCE I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO FUCKING HAMMER YOU LETS DO THIS AGAIN SOME TIME

FATE WAS YOUR ONLY CHANCE AT WINNING THIS GAME

REGFAN, A FUCKING TOWNREAD ON ME BECAUSE I SPEWED SOME BULLSHIT ATE? GOD YOUR PLAY SUCKED GL NEXT TIME SWEETHEART

MOI WATCHING YOU PLAY DETECTIVE WAS LIKE WATCHING SHERLOCK HOLMES ON ACID

HITO ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME A ONE OF THREE I HAD NO FUCKING CHANCE WHAT A BULLSHIT ROLE

ENJOY FIGURING OUT WHO TO SAVE OF BELLA AND PETA TONIGHT

HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT FUCKERSSS

WITH LOVE MATTP
SlappyKrust
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:45 am

Post by Quilford »

Uh.

Hi.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:46 am

Post by Quilford »

Hmm well I think we know who's for lynchings tomorrow.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:48 am

Post by MattP »

HEY QUILFORD YOU'RE A FUCKING WIZARD BE REAL PROUD OF YOUR PLAY THIS ROUND
SlappyKrust
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:54 am

Post by Hinduragi »

To be honest, you had an honest shot at actually living for at least 2-4 Days. Thanks for all the info, though.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:55 am

So does anyone else know if MattP is a Fate-copier who thinks posting stupid stuff after a hammer claiming scum is good Town play?

Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:55 am

Post by Shmugen »

Something isn't right here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:56 am

Post by Gammagooey »

*shrugs*
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I find the entire situation hilarious, to be honest. More blood to be spewed, more things to laugh at. A win-win every. single. time.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”