Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I don't mean to pressure you, but I would feel a lot more comfortable if you would post a "<3" in response.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I didn't know there was something worse than Junpei.

I was wrong.

Also, doesn't anyone find it odd that Nuwen is... Absent?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

In post 701, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I didn't know there was something worse than Junpei.

I was wrong.

I'm glad you are finally seeing GreyICE in a clear light.
Permanent V/LA.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by AGar »

Doing it with the lights on is overrated.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

ATTENTION THREAD: I WILL BE DRINKING HEAVILY TOMORROW NIGHT. I WILL LIKELY NOT ABLE TO MAKE THE HANGOUT DUE TO WORK, BUT I WOULD LOVE MORE CONVOS TOMORROW NIGHT KTHNX
/DANCE OR FEED
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 702, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 701, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I didn't know there was something worse than Junpei.

I was wrong.

I'm glad you are finally seeing GreyICE in a clear light.

You're a funny one ^-^.

I was referring to MattP, actually. But this was a good joke! We should do it again sometime!
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 618, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 609, Amrun wrote:I want to talk about it with Pie, since I also have a townread on him and he's known Reck for longer.

I didn't notice ANY scum!Reck reactions from what I recall, sooooooo you're pushing nothing

also you keep doing the "I need to talk to X before formulating my own opinion" and while I get talking to people is part of the game and all, the way you're doing it is very indicative of scum (and if you try and ask why because you really don't get it, I will sit down and do my best Reck imitation, .gifs and all)

If you would actually read or listen to anything I've ever said, you would realize that I actually have very distinct opinions that I formed all on my own. I am, however, seeking to communicate with people about them and dialogue about their and my opinions, trying to utilize the mechanic. You haven't bothered to listen to anything I have ever said, so why would you start now?

I at least thought you wouldn't be a dick. As much as I wanted to talk with you about things, there is no point. If you feel like actually attempting to get a read worth having on me, contact me. Until then, I'll assume your close mindedness will continue. At least Reck tried to call me today, even though I wasn't at the computer.

In post 704, Grimmjow wrote:ATTENTION THREAD: I WILL BE DRINKING HEAVILY TOMORROW NIGHT. I WILL LIKELY NOT ABLE TO MAKE THE HANGOUT DUE TO WORK, BUT I WOULD LOVE MORE CONVOS TOMORROW NIGHT KTHNX

Are you around now? I would still like to talk with you.

I am really not emotionally handling this game very well, which surprises me a lot, actually. It's probably a coincidence that I feel emotionally out of sorts, but talking all nicey nice to people who treat me outside of the thread as if I am town and then turn on me in the thread is strange, and jarring, and I really don't like it and it's messing with my head. No one who actually has a scumread on me has bothered to try and further the read in any way and the only one whose read makes any iota of sense is Reck's.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 706, Amrun wrote:At least Reck tried to call me today, even though I wasn't at the computer.

No I didn't.
green shirt thursdays
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hey thread
my cousin's been visiting for the past week, and I just dropped him off at the station yesterday
prepare to be overwhelmed by my presence.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:32 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 706, Amrun wrote:I am really not emotionally handling this game very well, which surprises me a lot, actually. It's probably a coincidence that I feel emotionally out of sorts, but talking all nicey nice to people who treat me outside of the thread as if I am town and then turn on me in the thread is strange, and jarring, and I really don't like it and it's messing with my head. No one who actually has a scumread on me has bothered to try and further the read in any way and the only one whose read makes any iota of sense is Reck's.

Do you find that games where you are scum affect you more emotionally?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:36 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 3 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
[/color]
(L - 9 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TeChNoWC ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 1 )
TeChNoWC
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nuwen ( 2 )
esuriospiritus
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 10 )

TheTrollie ( 8 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
Fate
Nuwen
DeasVail
Staeg
Amrun
[/color]
(L - 4 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 6 )
TheTrollie Espeonage Mastermind of Sin hitogoroshi Nobody Special DeathRowKitty

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

Deadline: August. 8th at 08:00 EDT
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:37 am

Post by zoraster »

BBMolla replaces TechnoWC
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 340, Bitmap wrote:So MoS, hito, and Rec called Masons in google hangout awhile back. I call bullshit.

Bitmap is gone now, but when he originally said this, I confronted him and questioned him on it. He basically said that he thought that there was a 50/50 chance of believing the claim or not, and that he thought all three were the same roles but also felt that they could just be VTs, which both thoroughly confused me and made my lynching hand very very itchy. So I asked him for reads and things because I felt that he was being a bit flaily and stepping back from the situation could give me a better read, but he just ignored my PMs until he replaced out. They HAVE been picked up, though, which doesn't tell me whether he was busy or scum ignoring me. Right now, I lean scum.

In post 387, AGar wrote:
@Nacho
Never played Face-to-face. Also, I worded that segment stupid-awkwardly. I just meant that I'm not really big on these whole "I'M 100% SURE X IS SCUM BECAUSE I KNOW THEM AND THEY'D NEVER BE THIS WAY IF THEY WEREN'T." because even with certain tells, I'd expect some degree of inaccuracy amongst the tells. Besides, the whole confronting-him-at-his-job bit just... I dunno, I'm a wicked different person at work and act in a completely different manner there even towards some of my good friends.

I'll be able to comment a lot more tomorrow afternoon, when I can immerse myself in the mechanic and all that fun stuffs.

I think we are all not really big on those reasonless accusations, but MattP backed himself up in thread pretty well, and Trollie had some pretty telling reactions that had nothing to do with being confronted at work. Sure, it happened because of Matt being a bit overzealous, but that doesn't really matter in the end.

I really don't give a shit about GreyICE/Reck interaction, nor do I care about LLD/Reck interaction. Sorry.

In post 410, kdowns wrote:Thread gets locked, everyone shows up...

Needs moar drama

get out.

MoS wrote:QFT

Also, everyone still voting TheTrollie needs to explain how he would forget that HE has a nightkill at the beginning of Day 1.

Welcome to Always On Mafia!
You are a NY Mafia Goon.

If he's skimming the rules that hard, wouldn't really surprise me if he's skimming his role PM.

In post 505, TheTrollie wrote:^boldfaced lie

Beautiful contribution, by the way.
Thank you for brightening the thread <3

kdowns wrote:I guess I missed the hangout xD

seriously, if there weren't so many obvscum to lynch I would have your head on a metal platter

DRK wrote:Vote: DeasVail

>.>

In post 562, Grimmjow wrote:This will be fun.

I thought you didn't trust Reck?

Amrun wrote:NS, I <3 you, but your play is not making sense to me as town right now.

Actually that post made a lot of sense for my vision of town NS :/
Why do you think he wouldn't vote you right there?

DRK wrote:Okay, so one of the scum teams has Fate and hitogoroshi. The other has DeasVail and nachomamma. Lady Lambdadelta and Bitmap are the other two scum and they're on separate teams. I don't know which is on which team. I guess it must be 3 on each scum team.

Discuss~

I'm following you with Bitmap/LLD. Hito has done recent things but I can't let go of my townread on him quite yet. Fate and Deas are absolutely not.

In post 571, TeChNoWC wrote:
Unvote
Vote: NS

Who says fakeclaims are downright scummy???

NS, post your reasoning on Amrun-scum.

The whole wagon explain.

This is the laziest vote that I have seen in a while.
Scum found something to jump on, I see.

Reck wrote:The case on Amrun is much more extensive than the case on Trollie. And whereas Trollie's actions can be construed as a newbie who made mistakes and didn't know what he was doing or got flustered, Amrun's actions can't be explained away at all.

I'm not sold on Trollie town, but until I get to talk to him via Skype or AIM or something, I'm not budging. Amrun's actions are scummy all on their own.

I don't agree at all.
Trollie was called out by a RL friend, told that friend he was acting like scum that could be recruited so Matt would try to recruit him (even though that defeats the purpose), and then never turned on the whole obvtown vibe that he was acting like he could on the whole time. On top of that, he hasn't made any effort to defend himself in thread past the initial defense (which was shit and based on him thinking Matt was scum and yet where was the vote? oh yeah in the good sexy not voting column), and instead has stopped in to call bullshit on the obviously fake daycop claim. Cool. Your case on Amrun is because of her opinion on your scumslip fuck and forever ago, the RVS joint daycop gambit, more shit about your scumslip, and Amrun being convinced by the MAIN PUSHER OF THE TROLLIE WAGON TO VOTE TROLLIE.
No. No, no, no.

MoS wrote:Voting TheTrollie is a terrible decision at this point. We get next to no useful information and his wagon is HIGHLY likely to end up as a mislynch. There is no good reason to lynch him today.

mos to the rescue

In post 711, zoraster wrote:
BBMolla replaces TechnoWC

:(
it's really sad that you replaced into a scum role
really, really sad
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:47 am

Post by MattP »

Oh thank god, I forgot a sec that at least nacho knows wtf is going on
SlappyKrust
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:20 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

LLD, can you be reached via skype? You're not on the contact sheet. -_-
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:56 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

Also.

Amrun: like some of the people who all of a sudden came out with scumreads on me
Amrun: were like
Amrun: sharing confidences with me
Amrun: and shit
Amrun: it makes no sense to me

Amrun, can you specify who these people are so I can independently verify that either this is actually the case or you're full blown AtE-ing ALL THE THINGS? If you can provide quotes, all the better. Doesn't have to be in thread -- I am on skype and LoL right now.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:00 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 707, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 706, Amrun wrote:At least Reck tried to call me today, even though I wasn't at the computer.

No I didn't.

WELP I have a missed skype call from you at 1:17 am.

In post 709, DeasVail wrote:
In post 706, Amrun wrote:I am really not emotionally handling this game very well, which surprises me a lot, actually. It's probably a coincidence that I feel emotionally out of sorts, but talking all nicey nice to people who treat me outside of the thread as if I am town and then turn on me in the thread is strange, and jarring, and I really don't like it and it's messing with my head. No one who actually has a scumread on me has bothered to try and further the read in any way and the only one whose read makes any iota of sense is Reck's.

Do you find that games where you are scum affect you more emotionally?

No - and if they did, why the fuck would I say that? Jesus fuck.

@nacho: I think I explained pretty thoroughly why I don't think town NS would react that way. But I'll try again. Basically, my issue is why he would vote me for a reason that was at its most valid 15 pages ago without ever mentioning that I was scum, either directly to me or in thread, and then as soon as I turn it on him, he clams up and refuses to talk to me. He STILL hasn't talked to me. Still, I don't want to lynch him yet, because while if anyone else did that, it would be insta-pitchfork time ... it's NS. etc.

Btw I think I've totally fucking confused myself - who the fuck did staeg replaced because I thought he replaced bitmap. That's why I voted him earlier.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:08 am

Post by Amrun »

Oooh, okay, I was right.

Nacho, did you think BBmolla is replacing the Bitmap slot? He's replacing the GreyICE slot.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:17 am

Post by Nuwen »

Amrun, who are the slots that are both VOTING FOR YOU and SHARED CONFIDENCES WITH YOU.

You will provide at least ONE (1) example of a CONFIDENCE in the form of a private read or similar, and you will provide an approximate time when this happened so we can match it to gamestate.
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Amrun »

Okay Bitmap/Staeg is a much stronger scumread for me after pooling information with Nacho. I already suspected him, but I didn't have a great reason beyond awkwardness and gut and him posting zero useful things in the thread or anywhere else. Anyone in the Thursday G-Chat probably remembers that Bitmap was claiming masons with everyone, not batting an eyelash at reck and others' mason claims, and called himself the mason overlord. But apparently on Sunday he reacted totally different to mason claims and tried to be all srsbsns about them, plus that strange convo with Nacho after it. That switch in reaction doesn't make any sense for town.

p-edit: Nuwen, I'll tell you on aim, okay?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:36 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

yeah ok nuwen :roll:

Amrun: mattp is the BIGGEST one
Amrun: ns did, a little, but not as bad
Amrun: mattp is STILL doing it, like he said i was scum in thread while skyping me about other game related things and he didn't metnion it at all, when he knew i hadn't read the thread yet
Amrun: and he's like, idk, treating me like an ally, talking to me about trollie
Amrun: then i go on the thread and he supposedly suspects me

(
@Zoraster
: Not sure if that line in the middle is supposed to count as one line or two by your rules, but it was one line the way it was typed out even though it's long enough that it rolls into the 2nd line, soooooooo yeah. Clarify pls? If someone sends me a whole paragraph in one single IM, does that count as one line or 3-5?)

I have not verified the above with NS and/or MattP yet; if they could contact me at their earliest convenience that would be great.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:38 am

Post by MattP »

I've told Amrun she is a scumread, that doesn't mean I don't want her to vote Trollie >>
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:40 am

Post by MattP »

Anyway Amrun is scum and her play is making it hard for me to wait to lynch her.
SlappyKrust
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:44 am

Post by zoraster »

esurio wrote:@Zoraster: Not sure if that line in the middle is supposed to count as one line or two by your rules, but it was one line the way it was typed out even though it's long enough that it rolls into the 2nd line, soooooooo yeah. Clarify pls? If someone sends me a whole paragraph in one single IM, does that count as one line or 3-5?

The Rules wrote:A “line” is any time someone sends a new IM.

If someone sends a paragraph in one IM (i.e. hits "send" once), then it counts as one line. So you're fine.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:52 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@zoraster

If you're allowed to answer this, did scum get a QT?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”