NY Mafia 155 - New Age Mafia II - Game Over!

Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:58 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 571, Tierce wrote:Hey Stag--why is BBM town? Why Quil? Why was UT scummy?

Gut, all of his posts pretty much, singer's derp upon entering the game + UT re: umoms - in order. I already explained the last one, though.

My read on you - well, I kinda explained what I was thinking as I went. That's all there is to it.
sa vrede?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Glork »

Quil is not a lynch candidate at this time.

Tierce, considering how close we are to deadline (less than 72 hours by my count?), is it safe to assume that you consider Nhammen to be definitively protown? You literally haven't talked about him other than to say you are "interested" to see how Red reacts to him early on, and then to say that discussing the "I claim" tell "doesn't make him scum." Considering he is one of the main wagons of the day, it sounds an aaaaaawful lot like you really want to avoid the subject altogether. So, gun-to-head: Would you lynch him today or not? Why or why not?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: 73 hours, roughly. Whaaaatever.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Someone else read AGar's ISO and tell me if you think it's scummy too.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 578, Quagmire wrote:Someone else read AGar's ISO and tell me if you think it's scummy too.

It doesn't matter if it is - he claimed vig.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by Quagmire »

In post 547, JDodge wrote:I'm going to start out this post by noting that this is a bit of a cash-out of all my current opinions; I feel I'm a bit of a likely target amongst vanillas and feel that any potential inv-immune SKs have a higher incentive to go after strong players than any of the power roles on the board at the moment (if I'm remembering them properly) so I'd rather make 150% sure we have my opinions out fully. Players I would like to see commit to stances on as many people as possible on under the same line of thought include Glork and Quag (aforementioned two other people in the game who seem to be putting forth effort).

I'm not going to post a wall of text like you did but I've made a quick spreadsheet of how I'm feeling at the moment.

Blue means leaning neutral-town. Red means neutral-scum. Stars mean I haven't noticed their posting at all so they have successfully flown under the radar and I have zero on them. Which is another way of saying STEP IT UP!!!!!
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by Quagmire »

In post 579, Hoopla wrote:
In post 578, Quagmire wrote:Someone else read AGar's ISO and tell me if you think it's scummy too.

It doesn't matter if it is - he claimed vig.

I don't understand what that has to do with anything, other than yes I do agree we shouldn't lynch him D1 and stick with a VT. 'Tis a great excuse for the gunsmith to not waste his time with him.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 581, Quagmire wrote:I don't understand what that has to do with anything, other than yes I do agree we shouldn't lynch him D1 and stick with a VT. 'Tis a great excuse for the gunsmith to not waste his time with him.

He claimed prior to the Gunsmith claiming, so he wasn't claiming to avoid a possible Gunsmith's gaze. I highly doubt scum is claiming vig in this setup.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by Quagmire »

In post 582, Hoopla wrote:
In post 581, Quagmire wrote:I don't understand what that has to do with anything, other than yes I do agree we shouldn't lynch him D1 and stick with a VT. 'Tis a great excuse for the gunsmith to not waste his time with him.

He claimed prior to the Gunsmith claiming, so he wasn't claiming to avoid a possible Gunsmith's gaze. I highly doubt scum is claiming vig in this setup.

I'm not so sure I share your opinion.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by AGar »

Love how your play has degraded since reading your role PM.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by singersigner »

Wtf email notifications?

I'm gunna finish being productive with shit tonight and read the last two pages. Sorry.

This was also supposed to be posted an hour ago...as,ldkjbfmylifeaskdjfbag
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by JDodge »

I don't see why we're deciding that the VT pool is a better pool to lynch from than the pool made up of players that refused to post content due to massclaim then refused to claim during massclaim and have done fuck all all fucking day.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by Primate »

Prod dodge.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 576, Glork wrote:Tierce, considering how close we are to deadline (less than 72 hours by my count?), is it safe to assume that you consider Nhammen to be definitively protown? You literally haven't talked about him other than to say you are "interested" to see how Red reacts to him early on, and then to say that discussing the "I claim" tell "doesn't make him scum." Considering he is one of the main wagons of the day, it sounds an aaaaaawful lot like you really want to avoid the subject altogether. So, gun-to-head: Would you lynch him today or not? Why or why not?
He's not in my group of solid townreads; I'm short on time for analysis, which means anyone outside that group is a lynch I can live with. Frankly, at this moment I just want to sheep Hoopla and JD because brains + rationality + actually giving a damn, so if they are pushing a viable wagon at deadline, I'll pull a Katsuki-wagonhop.

It's going to be way closer to the deadline before I actually have time to further go through the game, this weekend is geocoinfest time for me. I'll be back after midnight.
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon
Location: Welcome to Silent Hill (The living's in the way we die)

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Post by Bella »

Just a note to say I will be v/la over the weekend, as my daddy is visiting.
Show
Chloroform girl, how have you been?
Don't let me catch you sleeping again
You're only alive because I like you
It's been three years since you've seen the sunlight
But I know you're having fun
Bound, gagged and chained up in my basement
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:28 am

Post by Quilford »

Staeg isn't a good vote.

Mod: votecount, please.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:18 am

Post by Quagmire »

In post 584, AGar wrote:

Combination of already posting what I can find, and frustration. I'm still considering replacing out.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:19 am

Post by Quagmire »

In post 584, AGar wrote:

Of course it would be shameful of you to try and pull the "you're not posting well" card since you've posted virtually nothing of substance this entire game. But you wouldn't be trying to do that, right?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:21 am

Post by Quagmire »

The deadline is also a few hours away. Since Tierce ain't gonna get lynched,
unvote
. As I've said previously, I'm not voting singer...I don't see her pulling this gambit as scum on day one. I'd vote nhammen I guess. There have been worse day 1 lynches.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:22 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
10 to lynch

singersigner: 7 (nhammen, Staeg, Simenon, bv310, Rhinox, JDodge, AGar)
nhammen: 5 (redFF, singersigner, Quilford, Glork, Hoopla)
Staeg: 2 (Tierce, Flameaxe)
Glork: 1 (scooby)
Quagmire: 1 (Bella)

Not Voting: 3 (Psyche, Primate, Quagmire)

Current Deadline:
Sunday August 5th, 10 PM EST
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:30 am

Post by Simenon »

have zero time to get to this today. sorry guys.

but from ogml's post we're headed in the right direction
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:40 am

Post by Glork »

No. Singer is a terrible, awful direction.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:58 am

Post by nhammen »

I agree with most of the reads in this wallpost, but I have to strongly disagree with your reads on me (obv), IAUN/Psych, AGar and red. I find the colorful phrases you use to describe my play very amusing, but completely wrong and pointless. In fact, if you take away the fluff, you are left with three sentences, one of which describes my RVS vote. What the heck JD? On IAUN, I don't see him making that case on me as scum. Scum do not go to that much effort to meta someone, even if he did miss the contraindicative (is that a word?) evidence in his search. At this point, Psych is my strongest townread in this game. I do not agree that AGar looks townish, and would definitely not go so far as to say "heavily pro-town" as you do. I have a null read on him and barely remember any of his content. And you say that red is now hyperlurking, but you don't put two and two together to notice that this began after the pressure on him dropped. He's prob scum.

You have townreads on two of my scumreads (Tierce and red). I don't see their actions as town behavior at all. I completely agree about username though. I also agree that we should lynch from the VT claim pool, although we need to add the people that haven't claimed to that as well. Singer in particular seems like obvscum to me (as you can tell from the fact that my vote has remained in place for quite some time).

In post 573, Flameaxe wrote:@Tierce: I dislike how singer entered the game. She went on for a week hiding behind a massclaim as a reason to hold off information (seriously, who the fuck decided no content during massclaims should be a thing?). When the massclaim wrapped up, she not only avoiding taking part, but continued to avoid content, at one point saying it was just the way she plays. Generally a turn off set of events for me.

I'd be okay with moving my vote for a bit. This is the result of me sleeping on it, for the record. I'll move my vote to one of Singer/Nhammen if this doesn't go off the ground. But, lets be honest: It should.

Unvote, Vote: Staeg

First paragraph is thumbsupgood. After this... no! Bad! Staeg should not be under consideration for today. He is a claimed role, and although his posts have been light on content, I do not agree with Tierce's attack at all. Singer is the lynch of the day people. UT was quite scummy for his lurking and showing up the instant anyone commented on him, and singer hasn't done any better with her refusal to actually comment on most anything. When she finally decided to vote, it was a vote on bv without any explanation whatsoever, and her next vote was an opportunistic hop onto my wagon. And I don't think she ever did describe her reasons for the bv vote. singer, any thoughts?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:42 am

Post by Psyche »

Okay, you guys have my focus now. I'm sorry for not giving it sooner.
You can't step in the same river twice.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Singer is the lynch of the day people.

Okay.

Unvote, Vote: Nhammen