I love the 90's Cartoons - Game over all hail The Brain!

PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:35 am

Post by PMysterious »

Sorry guys. I killed RBT.

Guess I am useless. :(
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:06 am

Post by Salamence20 »

PM, there was only 1 kill. WTF?

*Snarl*
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:29 am

Post by Salamence20 »

*snarl*

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Your friendly neighborhood Salamence is here to save the game.

The scumteam is Paid Pyro, Arugula, and Seanald. (Lucky if there is four) GG.

PMysterious is obvtown.

So anyways, lets get to being serious now.

Spoiler: Vote Count Analysis
Day 1

PMysterious (1)
Guy_Named_Rigg
Seanald (3) Jal,
iDanyboy
, Monday
kdowns
(2)
projectmatt
, PeregrineV,
Oversoul
(1) Paid Pyro, VisceraEyes
Riceballtail (1) Amrun,
iDanyboy (13) Arugula, Nero Cain, Seanald, LowMan, MichelSableheart, Lastsurvivor, Luckyjt,
kdowns
Kmd
, PMysterious, CKD, RBT, Porochaz,

Those not voting:
Oversoul
, sword_of_omans.

Day 2

Well, there was no day two final vote. Yipee.

Day 3

Nero Cain (5) Jal, Seanald, RBT, Paid Pyro, Monday
Oversoul (10) Nero Cain, Arugula, MichalSableheart, VisceraEyes, Amrun, PMysterious, Luckyjt, Lowman, CKD, Porchaz
RBT (1) Paid Pyro
Sealand (1) sword_of_omens

There is definitely scum in:
Arugula, Nero, Lucky, CKD.

Spoiler: Catch up up to Page 15 (THE WAR OF THE VI's)
Arugula wrote:Good point. That is exactly why I am voting for you.

So is babyblue a VI? Just wondering.

Pmysterious wrote:Vote: undecided Now's not the time to bandwagon. Let's wait until we can figure out a proper lynch.

Bandwagoning is the point of RVS so we can get reactions, you can't find a proper lynch without bandwagoning.

BabyBlue wrote:Exactly. If everyone just votes for me, two Town end up dead this turn, and it's going to be pretty hard to get a reading on who is Mafia regardless.

Two town???

PM wrote:Let's just say, I have my way of doing things. I'm not voting randomly for no actual in-game reason. Well, scum hunting it is for me

*Facepalm*

Baby, random voting is how discussion is started. PM has done the scummiest thing so far, and you are only defending him because you like him.

Amrun is town or third party since I doubt mafia have post restrictions.

1. Lol.
2. No shit. But you never know, mafia could have post restrictions, you can't take that out as a possibility, even if it is small.

KDowns wrote:Amrun, is Insta Town in my books as well.

Post restrictions aren't conftown.

Seanald wrote:Found scum guys, Cool were done for the day.

Your not voting and have no reason? and you tell us your going to scumhunt, Ok I'll take your word for it Cool go hunt, tell us what you find, be sure to split the treasure!

Based on PM's play, I would almost say it is a towntell for him over scumminess.

KDowns wrote:This doesn't sit well with me at all.

Meh. PM's play is pretty truthful, I'm guessing he is telling the truth.

BabyBlue wrote:See, this is why people need to say WHO they are unvoting. Makes things easier to keep track of.

And I have a suddenly random urge to vote for Jal

FTFY
Seanald wrote:POLICY LYNCH ON BABYBLUE ALREADY????? I THINK SOOOOOOOO

shut up babyblue, your distracting and already making it easy for scum to just sit in the back and circle jerk.

Also Mysterious is still scum, Matt i see what your saying it was my initial reaction to his promise post, but fuck all that, Mysterious also said yet again, that he will scumhunt. Town doesn't need to say they will scumhunt, they just fuckin do it.

Meh. Given PM, this is probably null.

Don't appreciate being threatened. I only thought of the second post after the first, and I made the third one a while after that. We can't edit our posts. It's impossible against YOUR rules.

Ah. IT'S ATTACK OF THE VI's.

Now I'm mixed up. I don't know who our safest lynch is. I'm mixed between Amrun and BabyBlue. Amrun has robot voices which could make him/her good/evil and BabyBlue has some suspicion behind her back. Ah, doom it. I'll vote now.

Unvote: Undecided

Vote: BabyBlue I'm not convinced you're town. I'm more convinced that you're mafia.

As for Amrun, he/she can be dealt later whether he/she is mafia or not. I would like for both of them to try to convince me otherwise. For now, this vote's sticking

But you are not looking for a safe lynch, you are supposed to be looking for mafia, and your reasoning is shit.

We'll know if you're doing this for just trying to act town or if you like me. Anyway, I suggest you role-reveal in order to get out of this bind. I'm not removing my vote until you convince me

Rolefishing.

In post 120, MattP wrote:PM is scum lol

VI, not scum.

Its not hard to convince at all. I promise you that I could actually benefit the town. I was just testing her. I am now convinced that BabyBlue is town. Don't worry, so am I. The two of us are on the same page.
Unvote: BabyBlue
Vote: Undecided
I suggest you keep me alive for as long as you can.

*MORE FACEPALMZ*

Is this some kind of fucking Power Role Claim? I also expect you to answer this mysterious.

More rolefishing.

In post 173, PMysterious wrote:
In post 166, Arugula wrote:PMysterious is at L-4.

PM, refusing to explain why Baby is town is scummy and it looks like you are breaking the rules. Explain now.

I will ISO him as well.
Spoiler: PMysterious' ISO
In post 14, PMysterious wrote:
Vote: undecided
Now's not the time to bandwagon. Let's wait until we can figure out a proper lynch.

Refusing to take part in RVS - Scummy
In post 28, PMysterious wrote:Let's just say, I have my way of doing things. I'm not voting randomly for no actual in-game reason. Well, scum hunting it is for me.

1. But you haven't scum hunted yet....
In post 48, PMysterious wrote:I'm assuming that random-voting is not really acceptable. I understand. I'll vote tomorrow. But for now, let's use tonight to try to find scum.

Note: I am not scum. That is a 100% promise.

1. Again, you didn't use last night to find scum.

In post 111, PMysterious wrote::? Now I'm mixed up. I don't know who our safest lynch is. I'm mixed between Amrun and BabyBlue. Amrun has robot voices which could make him/her good/evil and BabyBlue has some suspicion behind her back. Ah, doom it. I'll vote now.

Unvote: Undecided

Vote: BabyBlue
I'm not convinced you're town. I'm more convinced that you're mafia.

As for Amrun, he/she can be dealt later whether he/she is mafia or not. I would like for both of them to try to convince me otherwise. For now, this vote's sticking.

2. You gave no reasons for your vote on Baby besides "I'm not convinced you are town. I'm more convinced that you're mafia." Why?
In post 113, PMysterious wrote:We'll know if you're doing this for just trying to act town or if you like me. Anyway, I suggest you role-reveal in order to get out of this bind. I'm not removing my vote until you convince me.

Baby had like two votes on her at that time. I think it takes 13 to lynch. Why the hell would she claim? Why would you want her to claim unless you are scum?
In post 116, PMysterious wrote:@BabyBlue: Okay, I'm sticking my vote. I'm not convinced at all. I'm suspecting you as being Mafia. No matter the point, you are the safest lynch at this time.

Now you are positive she is scum.
In post 119, PMysterious wrote::? Where did you come up with the idea about us being scum. You could be townie, you just haven't convinced me yet. Just try to convince me and you're off the list.

3. This is basically saying, "Baby, I know you are town. Give me one slight reason and I will jump off your wagon."
In post 122, PMysterious wrote:MattP: I am not scum. I said that before. I'm just waiting for BabyBlue to convince me that we're on the same side.

@BabyBlue: All I'm doing is making sure you are town. Is convincing me that hard?

4. You act like you want Baby to convince you she is town. Wouldn't you rather find scum? You make a point that Baby is scum, and then want her to prove you wrong. Instead, you should prove yourself right.
In post 129, PMysterious wrote:Its not hard to convince at all. I promise you that I could actually benefit the town. I was just testing her. I am now convinced that BabyBlue is town. Don't worry, so am I. The two of us are on the same page.
Unvote: BabyBlue

Vote: Undecided

I suggest you keep me alive for as long as you can.

5. Complete turnaround on Baby. You were sure she was scum, and then switched for literally no reason.
In post 131, PMysterious wrote:Fire does not sound friendly.

Pointless post.
In post 138, PMysterious wrote:I don't really know. She just convinced me through another way.

6. That insinuates cheating, unless you can explain it.
In post 141, PMysterious wrote:Um, no. That would be against the rules to talk about something by PM. Geez, I'm getting really embarrassed. :oops:

6. You should be until you say why Baby is town.
In post 143, PMysterious wrote:No. I told you I am 100% new school style player. I don't know anything about her.

7. You might not know anything about her, but you might
be
her.
In post 145, PMysterious wrote:I don't know. Stop asking. It's starting to bother me.

6. If you don't know, then WHY THE HELL do you think she is town?
In post 149, PMysterious wrote:
In post 146, Arugula wrote:You are scum and probably a Baby alt.

Nope. Not even close to one.

BabyBlue, how old are you and what site do you come from?

8. What is the point of this question? Why are you trying to deflect the pressure to Baby when you think she is town?

I'll answer in numbers.

1. The reason why I didn't look like I was scum hunting was because I found no scum so far. Everyone is very well disguised.

2. The reason why? Well, I have no clue anymore.

3. It was pressure. That is all.

4. Remember, this is my first game on the Mafia and my second in general. I'm not playing 100% yet.

5. I regretted my decision.

6. I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHY I BELIEVE BABYBLUE IS TOWN!!!!! I don't cheat. Might have been a change of heart.

7. I am not anything like Baby Blue. BabyBlue is a female and I'm a male.

8. The question is to prove my point to number 7.

Secret Thing: Since I'm gonna be lynched soon, I'll tell you that I am
Pikachu from Pokemon
I have electricity stored in my cute little cheeks to use some deadly electric type attacks.
Are you happy now?

Meh. Claiming at L-4 is PM town meta.

In post 198, Arugula wrote:Yes, because even if he is a vigilante, he will probably kill another townie. And he never outright claimed vigilante. That was barely a claim and I need more specifics before I am convinced.

And PM, if you really are a vigilante or 1-shot kill type thing, do not shoot today.

Maybe there is some third party group that has post restrictions. Amrun, Agent_Ireland, Porochaz, and possibly others.

Why does post restrictions lead to 3rd party?

In post 213, iDanyboy wrote:
PMysterious wrote: "Pika"

You are trying to fake a posting restriction now. Desperate scum is desperate.

This. We do not need anymore PR's than we do have. But his play isn't scummy.

In post 237, BabyBlue wrote:I think Sea should be targeted next...

I'm in. I am getting scum vibes from him as well.

In post 271, Arugula wrote:@Lastsurvivor

I was scumhunting. And PM was the scummiest person, so I focused on him for the first two RL days. I didn't think the day would end so early.

I think GNR is scummy as well. A lot of people see Seanald as scum, but I disagree. I just think he's acting douchy. Not many people have posted enough for me to get a read on them, and I have mostly null reads and a VI from Baby.

PM, there was still a lot of time left. You didn't need to hammer so quickly. Hopefully you are scum or SK.

Seriously though, a post restriction third party group may be in play. Amrun, Agent Ireland, Porochaz, and Elmo all have one.

P-edit: lol jk no hammer.

I will ISO more people tomorrow. I'm on my phone and I'm tired today.

P-edit 2: Here comes the Baby rage. I'll consider your proposition Matt after I ISO Baby tomorrow.

Again, what is your reasoning for 3rd party?

In post 314, BabyBlue wrote:Suspicious means that someone is doing or saying something weird. I am not wrong on this. Look it up.

And Aru is doing the same old tactic. With how many times Aru's pulled this one out, surely someone has to have gotten wise of it.

And the VI finally says something I agree too.

In post 319, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 313, Arugula wrote:Image

I'm going to bed.

To be continued
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:53 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 1700, PMysterious wrote:Sorry guys. I killed RBT.

Guess I am useless. :(

Yep, completely useless
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:57 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Pmyst. You had one job. ONE JOB.

VOTE: Nero
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:44 am

Post by Amrun »

beep boop beep boop

INPUT: Analysis that one of Oversoul/Nero Cain is scum still stands

OUTPUT: Oversoul flipped town - why is he back?

bleep bloop bleep bloop

VOTE: Nero Cain
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:04 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

oh look Sean, I guess "sticking your neck" so far out for OS was a great move.

Vote Sean

should have stayed with my gut from Day 1.

also pissed that Monday left the fucking game.

from day one he tried to twist claims to make them looks worse than they really were.

he doesnt put any content out there and is successfully under the radar while not DOING ANYTHING town.

after PM stupidly explained how he was going to perform a night kill, Sean went Waaaaaay out of his way to say OS is town making sure everyone knew he was sticking his neck out for them... At that point in the game, there was no reason to do it, unless he knew OS was going to flip town.

PM, I am pretty sure you are a vig, but you are not useless. You are of plenty use to scum right now. the RBT kill was not a good choice. I would be singing a different tune (I am sure) if you did hit scum, but so far you havent and the RBT kill provided us 0 information.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:37 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

Sorry everyone, it seems I got tunnelvisioned wrt Oversoul. Seanald, could you explain what gave you the townread you had on OS? I know you were strongly against OS' lynch, but I could never find your reasoning

After OS flipping town, Nero would be the obvious vote here, but after yesterday, I want to make sure I've thought things through before committing.

@PM: why RBT? why not Nero? He seemed the obvious choice.

@salamence: there's no need to do a post by post analysis when catching up. It would be far more useful if you could succintly explain your opinions.

Hmm, looking at the flavour of the RBT flip, doubts wrt Seanalds claimed flavour are significantly lessened. That listing is also almost ctrl c - ctrl v.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Luckyjt »

@Sal you know I am a claimed Mason right? Anyways I was hoping Nero would be dead. Anyways yup Nero has to be scum. Has Nero claimed yet? I dont remember.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Salamence20 »

*Snarl*
VOTE: Seanald

Spoiler: Seanald Case
In post 25, Seanald wrote:
In post 16, Amrun wrote:beep boop beep boop

INPUT: Avoiding RVS wagons

OUTPUT: Scum

bleep bloop bleep bloop

VOTE: PMysterious

Is this a Post Restricted Role Claim right here?

Rolefishing.

Also Amrun is most likely town, scum wouldn't get a post restrict this serious. Unless Amrun made this post restrict up, in which case it is a pretty badass gambit. But going to do some research on which cartoon this character will be from.

Trying to namefish too? Why does it matter to you on the name?

POLICY LYNCH ON BABYBLUE ALREADY????? I THINK SOOOOOOOO

shut up babyblue, your distracting and already making it easy for scum to just sit in the back and circle jerk.

Also Mysterious is still scum, Matt i see what your saying it was my initial reaction to his promise post, but fuck all that, Mysterious also said yet again, that he will scumhunt. Town doesn't need to say they will scumhunt, they just fuckin do it.

But why would you suggest a PL on BB when you say that we should vote PMscum, who isn't scum.

Is this some kind of fucking Power Role Claim? I also expect you to answer this mysterious

More rolefishing.

In post 152, Seanald wrote:Woops, found your vote on the first few pages Amrun disregard my question.

In post 39, Seanald wrote:
In post 28, PMysterious wrote:Let's just say, I have my way of doing things. I'm not voting randomly for no actual in-game reason. Well, scum hunting it is for me.

Found scum guys, Cool were done for the day.

I already told you guys, now stack the votes and sheep.

You keep contradicting yourself over PL BB and PMscum.

Your lucky i love pokemon however Pokemon came out in 1999 hardly to be considered a cartoon popularized in the 90's. So is it more likely to be a fakeclaim? or actual claim. Idk I'll need some others to weight in on that.

Because Pokemon was made in the late 90's, its a fakeclaim???

Putting words in my mouth Strike 1.

Umm, no he did not, you have been suggesting BB's lynch?

The PM lynch is in no way a bad choice. He has played Anti-town this entire time, If he is town then we are just getting someone who will just be a distraction out of the way. He should be ashamed of himself for signing up on this game or the mod should have checked how qualified he was.

he back-tracks and is now just saying anything to stay alive. He has caused about 6 of the pages of conversation so far. Anyone who thinks his wagon is stupid, mind as well claim his scum buddy.

You just used "Anti-town" and "Scum". Those are two different types of terms. I really think you are trying very hard to lynch VI's.

now the scum wants to know all the characters so he can help his team figure out who to kill before he dies....

can we kill this already fuuuccckkk.

Too much VI tunneling.

UNVOTE: iDanyboy
VOTE: Seanald
We need to get through Day 1

Scum pitty. Trying to make it look like he is town. The way he says "We need to get through Day 1 suggests he wants day to end faster so town doesn't get information.

3: You can argue a rolefish, technically
I did succeed in it
. But during the time there was no way to know how VI PM was, my interaction with him really wasn't that unjustified.

Explain how you can succeed in rolefishing, only scum succeed by manipulation or killing.

Paid Pyro = scum as well if anyone wanted to know.

Since Danny flipped town, I am wondering how you are backing this up now?

In post 1436, Seanald wrote:Nice defense of Nero scumbag.

Read it all before you say another word.

We should be lynchung amrun.

VOTE: Amrun

Gut feeling. Also a gut feeling this wagon won't go anywhere and I'm not a good enough player to defend against whatever amrun comes back with. But I'm tellin you it's scum. Nero wagon is also good right now but I want to see where their Convo continues now. Might turn into obv town on town hopefully.

So your gut > Obvscum GNR?

P-Edit: It was a joke, kind of :P (I didn't read the game yet at that time, I just posted the scummiest players on the playerlist)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

REPLACEMEnT POSTS START HERE

In post 1705, Amrun wrote:beep boop beep boop

INPUT: Analysis that one of Oversoul/
Nero Cain is scum
still stands

OUTPUT: Oversoul flipped town -
why is he back?

bleep bloop bleep bloop

VOTE: Nero Cain

:roll:
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Arugula »

VOTE: Nero
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well this is kinda lame.

vote:Jal

I'm pretty suspicious of all the players that were calling OS obvtown,like they knew.

p.s. hatethe computers at the library.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:09 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1701, Salamence20 wrote:PM, there was only 1 kill. WTF?

*Snarl*

Guess the Mafia and I killed the same person then. :?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:10 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1707, MichelSableheart wrote:Sorry everyone, it seems I got tunnelvisioned wrt Oversoul. Seanald, could you explain what gave you the townread you had on OS? I know you were strongly against OS' lynch, but I could never find your reasoning

After OS flipping town, Nero would be the obvious vote here, but after yesterday, I want to make sure I've thought things through before committing.

@PM: why RBT? why not Nero? He seemed the obvious choice.

@salamence: there's no need to do a post by post analysis when catching up. It would be far more useful if you could succintly explain your opinions.

Hmm, looking at the flavour of the RBT flip, doubts wrt Seanalds claimed flavour are significantly lessened. That listing is also almost ctrl c - ctrl v.

The reason why I killed RBT is because I feared Nero was Town. Plus, RBT was one of my Scum reads. Boy, am I stupid.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 am

Post by Salamence20 »

So PM who is scum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mod:If a player is crosskilled would both of ther flavors show up?

PM'S claimed kill doesn't have his "lighting" flavor.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Huh. That's true, Neroscum.

A better question would be...

@Mod: If a player was killed by both a vig and scum, whose kill flavor would take priority (i.e, appear in the flavor)?.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you really enjoy mislynching me huh?

Some mods show both flavors n a crosskill

sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:49 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

guys...seriously....read the flavor...

RBT was fried by lightning...it was PM's Kill..
also notice how Brain was nowhere to be found? Scum didn't kill last night...probably jailkept or r/b'd:

In post 1698, PinkyandtheBrain wrote:The new day arrives. All is quiet on the Warner Lot. People start to come out of their make shift homes.
The sun is shinning but Brain is not on TV.

You look around to see if anyone is missing and you find RBT missing.

You search around the lot of Warners and find Scooby Doo.

What are you doing here?

Scooby: There always making a new series with me on this lot.

Have you seen RBT?

Scooby: Who

We are missing someone in the group

Scooby:
There is a burnt body back there
, we were going to investigate.

You go to the burnt body and find the smoldering remains of RBT

Vote:Seanald

Because he is seriously scum...for the 100th time...
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
PinkyandtheBrain
PinkyandtheBrain
Goon
PinkyandtheBrain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by PinkyandtheBrain »

In post 1716, Nero Cain wrote:
mod:If a player is crosskilled would both of ther flavors show up?

PM'S claimed kill doesn't have his "lighting" flavor.

I'm a flavor type of mod and have in the past given flavor for all kills.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1698, PinkyandtheBrain wrote:
Scooby: There is a burnt body back there, we were going to investigate.

That is probably from the lightning I caused.

Why am I wrong about so many Scum reads? We need to kill the Mafia now!
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

Sal, welcome. Sorry your astrix still stings a bit from last game but it doesn't mean I'm scum here. Besides you won.

I like your Seanald vote, but look at oversoul (v1.0) vs Nero.

Oversoul, welcome, back????

Vote: Nero.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1721, PMysterious wrote:
In post 1698, PinkyandtheBrain wrote:
Scooby: There is a burnt body back there, we were going to investigate.

That is probably from the lightning I caused.

Why am I wrong about so many Scum reads? We need to kill the Mafia now!

I'll ask again.

PM: Who is scum?
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by PMysterious »

I'll right. I got the reads.

1. Amrun- Null
3. Luckyjt- Null
4. Nero Cain- Scum
5. sword_of_omens- Town
7. Porochaz- Scum
Oversoul
- Null
10. Jal- Town
11. PeregrineV- Null
13. Salamence20- Null
14. LowMan- Town
15. Arugula- Null
17. Paid Pyro - Null
18. MichelSableheart- Town
19. Lastsurvivor- Null
20. Seanald- Town
21. PMysterious- Town
22. curiouskarmadog- Null

VOTE: NeroCain

Mod: Why is Oversoul here again? He was already lynched.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”