Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 124, Eidolon wrote:
In post 122, rapidcanyon wrote:

You are comparing Om's hammer to your vote. There is no reason to compare the two. My suspicion on your vote is that you were the only one to switch from RealGF to Pasch when you saw that the Pasch wagon was building.

That suspicion relies on realgf being scum, does it not? so it seems to make more sense to pressure and/or lynch him first.

Not necessarily. He may as well be town and whiskers could have been bandwagoning onto him when he saw you and me divert pressure to Pasch. Even if both RealGF and Pasch are town, the switch makes sense - getting on the bigger, more likely wagon.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Ah, never mind. I see you were referencing my comments about bussing. Let me explain:

So, yes, two possibilities: RealGF could be scum and whiskers could be bussing when he saw a more opportune wagon.

OR

RealGF could be town with Whiskers trying to get a mislynch when he saw that another townies was more likely to be mislynched and switched votes.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Eidolon »

I want to hear from mcstab. mcstab, why avoid pasch's meta for rapid's case? (i hope i am allowed to talk about this.)
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 127, Eidolon wrote:I want to hear from mcstab. mcstab, why avoid pasch's meta for rapid's case? (i hope i am allowed to talk about this.)

Clarify what you are talking about...
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Eidolon »

^ he mentioned knowing pasch's meta in another game, which is why i'm not sure if i can talk about it.

but i'm not really asking him anything about the other game, just asking why he avoided pasch's meta in light of rapid's case?
realgodfather
realgodfather
Townie
realgodfather
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by realgodfather »

VOTE: Om of the Nom
Easy.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Whiskers »

@Eidolon:
In post 129, Eidolon wrote:^ he mentioned knowing pasch's meta in another game, which is why i'm not sure if i can talk about it.

but i'm not really asking him anything about the other game, just asking why he avoided pasch's meta in light of rapid's case?

What makes you think he "avoided Pasch's meta"?
I was in the game with both of them-- McStab and I were 2/3 mafia; Om, Malakittens, Pachendale were 3/4 masons; Greywing was a Vanilla Townie who fakeclaimed mason to support another Vanilla Townie's fake mason claim (because the setup meant that it was arguably a good idea.)

@rapidcanyon:
In post 121, Whiskers wrote:
Om's hammer is much scummier, imo, than my vote. Why would I kill Om?

You are comparing Om's hammer to your vote. There is no reason to compare the two. My suspicion on your vote is that you were the only one to switch from RealGF to Pasch when you saw that the Pasch wagon was building.
So? Om also switched from RealGF to Pasch.

-He had a townread on me, so I'd want to keep him around.

Or you kept him around just so you could write the above sentence.
But clearly, he wasn't kept around-- If you assume ScumWhiskers, I
didn't
keep him around. But there are much better kills for me to have made.
This is WIFOM a little bit, but I reckon I could point to better NK's from my perspective.
-His vote was scummier than mine,

That is merely your opinion.[/quote]Oh? Please recall, this is Om's reason for the hammer:
In post 90, Om of the Nom wrote:Paschendale is now totes scum, not because of the case on him but because of his reaction. Rapid is town.

In post 94, Om of the Nom wrote:Eh, no point in waiting anyway.
VOTE: Paschendale

My vote was accompanied by a post with commentary on your case and on Pasch's play here, post 72, and after he responded I followed up on it here, post 89.

Yes, it is my opinion, and I challenge the opinion of anypony who disagrees.

However, you knocking off Om, the last vote on the wagon, leaves me, as the last LIVING vote on the wagon, for you to attack.

Except that I didn't attack you for being the last living vote on the wagon. I pointed out that you initially voted realGF and then switched to Pasch.
Correct, but you're twisting my words: I said that I would be the last living vote on the wagon for you to attack, not that you would attack me for being the last living vote on the wagon.
In post 122, rapidcanyon wrote:If I were scum, and we assume hypothetically that attacking the last vote on a wagon is a sound strategy, why would I kill off the last vote on the wagon in order to attack the second last? I would simply kill someone uninvolved with the wagon and attack the last vote (om) first and after he is lynched, then attack you.
I see two answers that lead you to being scum. The first is that I'm a Chosen Townie, and you wanted to get rid of the last vote on the wagon (Om) to be able to more easily attack me. But, I don't know if I'm Chosen Townie and as such really can't use it as evidence against you.
The other reason you might kill him, is that you are afraid of this:
In post 98, Om of the Nom wrote:Don't worry, if you flip Chosen I will rally a wagon on Rapid.
If you flip normal VT I will just take you into huge consideration when it comes to forming another read on Rapid.

In post 122, rapidcanyon wrote:But simply attacking the last vote on a wagon without considering other variables gives us no information. We have to take other things into consideration such as the manner in which the votes are placed and the reasoning supplied for those votes.
As shown above, I placed mine fourth, announced L-1, and provided cases, questions, reasons. I read and commented on parts of your case that I felt were faulty, or just not telling, and also commented on parts of Pasch's play I found suspicious, and then followed up after he responded to me. Take these other variables into consideration.

I'll defend my vote, as I said I think I can. However, it won't be soon, I'm doing other things today.

Sure. I really want to hear from the others especially crypto who hasn't posted and McStab who said he would give more analysis.

I like to think I just defended my vote.

So,
In post 120, rapidcanyon wrote:After Whisker's vote on RGF, Eidolon votes Pasch and then I vote Pasch. McStab votes Pasch, then whiskers switches to Pasch agreeing with some of my case and disagreeing with other parts. Then Om hammers.

Slight gut feeling on whiskers at this point.

Tell me more about this gut feeling.

[preedit]
Vote: realgodfather
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Greywing
Greywing
Goon
Greywing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Greywing »

In post 130, realgodfather wrote:VOTE: Om of the Nom
Easy.

Either someone doesn't feel like reading, or is trying too hard to "townslip."

Anyways...

@Rapid, Eid: Care to explain why you both decided to continue on with the Pasch lynch, since you've both agreed that you thought it moved alarmingly quickly?
Show
"One arrow alone can be easily broken, but many arrows are indestructible."

Genghis Khan.

Records

(wins-losses)

Town
: 3-1
Mafia
: 3-1
Independent
: 0-0
Overall
: 6-2
Times Lynched
: 4
realgodfather
realgodfather
Townie
realgodfather
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by realgodfather »

In post 132, Greywing wrote:
In post 130, realgodfather wrote:VOTE: Om of the Nom
Easy.

Either someone doesn't feel like reading, or is trying too hard to "townslip."

Anyways...

@Rapid, Eid: Care to explain why you both decided to continue on with the Pasch lynch, since you've both agreed that you thought it moved alarmingly quickly?

I read the game. He is mafia.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Whiskers, my gut was mostly based on you having a suspicion on me in post despite agreeing with my case and voting Pasch. You thought Pasch was scummy so voted for him. If you were town, it is reasonable to expect other townies to also find Pasch scummy. I did find him scummy too. So, you FOSsed me despite agreeing with my case. It is not enough for a lynch of course.

Coming to grey, yes I agreed that the wagon was moving quickly and asked that no one hammer until Pasch responded. He responded. His response was completely unconvincing. So, I went forward with it. I am used to playing in games where a day phase lasts about 1-2 days but based on my observations so far in other games I have been in, it seems players generally take weeks to make a decision so I understand your suspicion.

Still pretty much waiting on McStab.

And yes, it is odd that RGF votes for Om. RGF, explain.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by McStab »

Sorry, I'm coming along. RGF is either trying the funniest fake townslip gambit or is really town. lololol

I will post in the next ten minutes on Whiskers, rapidcanyon, and Eidolon.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 135, McStab wrote:Sorry, I'm coming along. RGF is either trying the funniest fake townslip gambit or is really town. lololol

I will post in the next ten minutes on Whiskers, rapidcanyon, and Eidolon.

Or, alternatively, scum.
New scum, that doesn't know what he can and can't get away with but has the guts to try things out.
Also, iirc I've done similar things. You're thinking about the one player so much that, when the next Day comes, you start leading a lynch on her-- except that you just nightkilled her...
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 36, rapidcanyon wrote:Real GF, why do you think I am mafia?

Also, Eidolon, I already claimed. Why are still voting for me?

^^Peculiar play, but I'll grant that it's someone who's new to the site. Still, weird weird reaction to pressure.

In post 48, rapidcanyon wrote:Om of the Nom, if you don't provide reasoning why I am mafia and simply say that it is your "gut," all I can tell you is that your wrong about me because I am town.

Whiskers, I find it odd that you reply to Eidolon by saying that I am scum but you respond to her post that she can read me by saying that you won't buy it if she says that I am town. Why so selective?

Vote: Whiskers

^^^Early signs of possible motive to kill Om? I normally don't put much weight on mafia NKs being something you can read into, but Om just DOESN'T make sense to kill. He's decent, but not amazing, he was an easy target for a mislynch because of his bad hammer yesterday, etc. Om was one of the few yesterday who seemed to persist in suspecting rapidcanyon though. Also, I don't like the wording "Why so selective?", as it implies to me he disproves of the selection, not the actual behaviour or possible motives. Not exactly a slam dunk, but it still fits the bill of somewhat scummy behaviour.

Good followup excuse after, though, as to why he used selective. I approve, point regarding selective retracted. Still possible motive to kill Om.

In post 58, rapidcanyon wrote:That is a fairly well-thought out explanation.

Unvote

I'd like to see more activity from the inactive players.

Vote Crypto

After essentially destroying Whiskers' argument, a very quick retraction and an attack on the only player who is unable to respond. I see this as scummy. Targeting lurkers is easy prey, and that early into the game it strikes me as trying to find something to say without risk of reprisal or suspicion.

Alright, here comes the BIG case:

In post 67, rapidcanyon wrote:After reading through again and taking special consideration to Pasch's post, I feel certain that Pasch is mafia and am down for lynching Pasch.

Case for lynching Pasch

1) His "reads" are all fluff

Most of his reads say "townish" or "leaning town" to get as many people on his side as possible. Let's look at his analysis on Greywing "Not a lot to say, but there's real criticism in his two later posts." - So basically no read. Just fluff.

His read on Eidolon mirrors that "Can't really take issue with anything she's said. I caution too much against taking Rapidcanyon at face value."

So, here Pasch buddies up to Eidolon while at the same time trying to discredit her read on me.

So, this gives us the question - why did Pasch make a long post full of "reads" when he had absolutely nothing to contribute and had no reads at all?

He says that some of my early posts attempt to discredit the deductive process. That makes no sense. Anytime a newcomer plays in an environment that is new to them, they would try to fit into that environment as opposed to discrediting the status quo. This is exactly what my early posts were doing. I was asking questions and reasoning behind why people are voting for others so I can understand it better. This was explained to me by Whiskers and Eidolon.

2) Fabricating scumtells

Pasch is trying to spin perfectly innocent posts into scumtells. He also says about me "Relying on WIFOM as an excuse to defuse things is a bit weak, too." However, I haven't relied on WIFOM at all. I merely pointed out that we will get into an endless WIFOM cycle if we assume that mafia will act town so those acting town must be mafia. It is perfectly reasonable to assume that those playing pro-town are actually town. Townies are not going to play pro-mafia. The fact that Pasch pretends to not understand my argument and simply throws a blanket label "WIFOM" on it to discredit it is another reason why I believe he is scum.

3) Zoning in on players who others found suspicious

Despite the fact that Pasch supposedly suspects McStab, he never votes for him but rather votes for realGF putting him at L-1. Three other players had already voted realGF and Pasch votes for him with minimal reasoning hoping for an eventual lynch. He also FOSses me hoping to keep the attention on me and RealGF while he coasts through the game.

4) Captain Obvious

Whiskers is lying about the vig claim. Obviously. He was joking. There aren't going to be vigs in an open game. I didn't even think twice about it but Pasch decides to point out that whiskers was lying as if that makes Whiskers more scummy. Also, he had no read on whiskers so obviously this is a fluff statement as well.

5) Following the town aka bandwagoning

This is Pasch's single absolute biggest scumtell. He barely posted in the beginning making a "random" vote on whiskers but AFTER the others narrowed down to RealGF as the most suspicious with one person also FOSsing me, Pasch makes a long fluff post saying how they are all town, that I am scum, and voting RealGF. Pasch did not come to this conclusion on his own but rather waited and then voted the way the others have been voting.

Conclusion

Mafia try to tunnel in on townies that other townies suspect rather than post genuine analysis. They also make a posts that contain no substance. Pasch is guilty of both of these things. Another classic tell is that Pasch is fabricating scumtells by misrepresenting my early posts and insists that Eidolon's town read on me shouldn't be taken at "face-value." He is also buddying and bandwagoning and lurked until the others reached a decision on RealGF.

Pasch is our best candidate for a lynch today. I am confident enough that I am willing to take the heat if he flips town.

Unvote Vote Paschendale

Argument number one:

Basically, Paschendale posted fluff reads. I don't think this is all that relevant. I hadn't posted much either, and yet I wasn't the subject of rapid's attacks. Why? Because I hadn't attacked him, like Pasch had. This kind of argument is weak at best, particularly so early in the game.

Argument number two: Pasch wasn't fabricating scumtells. Sure, there's some WIFOM, but making a logical mistake and trying to misconstrue something are very different things. For example, this argument is misconstruing Paschendale as scum.

Argument number three:

Could be pressure, could be that he legitimately thought RealGF was scummy. Either way, we know now that Pasch is town, and this argument isn't terribly convincing. Still, it's hard to argue with anything here. It passes.

Argument number four:

As obvious as the flaw in Pasch's argument was about Whiskers, it's just as obvious that Pasch couldn't seriously get someone lynched on that lie. I would think scum could come up with a more convincing argument than that.

Argument number five:

So did I. Am I scum? Sheeping is sheeping. Sheeping is anti-town, sure, I'll give you that. But anti-town =/= scum. You can also see the rays of truth behind rapid's attacks coming out in both the title "Following the town" (how are you so convinced the bandwagon on RGF is town-driven, Rapid?) and the fact that what really caused this argument against Pasch is that he pressured rapidcanyon as scum.

Now here's my conclusion:

Rapidcanyon reacted very weirdly to pressure at the start, taking non-serious RVS reasons extremely seriously (but only the ones on himself). He had a motive to kill Om (based on Om's interactions throughout the day against him) and he was the ONE person in the whole game who was unable to attack Om. Why? Because he would be guilty of OMGUS and he cameup with all the reasons to vote Paschendale. Since he came up with all the reasons, what justifies going after someone else on the wagon?

I wouldn't be surprised if RGF is the other scum, given the defense put up by rapid of him, but that's mere conjecture at this point.

Vote: Rapidcanyon

Thoughts on Whiskers and Eidolon will come later.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

McStab, and why didn't you make this case to derail the Pasch wagon? If you had an issue with voting Pasch, why didn't you mention it before you voted. Why did you quote my case and vote him unless you thought my case was valid?

I said I understand Grey's suspicions because he tried to slow down the lynch. Yours on the other hand are a little more difficult to understand.

You say "
Basically, Paschendale posted fluff reads. I don't think this is all that relevant. I hadn't posted much either, and yet I wasn't the subject of rapid's attacks. Why? Because I hadn't attacked him, like Pasch had. This kind of argument is weak at best, particularly so early in the game.
"

And yet you vote Pasch? Why not say this and let me address them before you voted Pasch?

Argument 2, you say Pasch is misconstued as scum. So, are you telling me you voted on someone you felt was being misconstrued as scum?

Argument 5: Bandwagoning - you bought my argument that Pasch was bandwagoning and bandwagoned yourself.

Other responses:

This was my first game. I honestly didn't understand the concept of RVS pressure until a few players explained it to me. I was just wondering "why did Om vote Om? What is going on here?"

So, explain to me why you quoted my case and voted Pasch if you had responses to give?
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 138, rapidcanyon wrote:McStab, and why didn't you make this case to derail the Pasch wagon? If you had an issue with voting Pasch, why didn't you mention it before you voted. Why did you quote my case and vote him unless you thought my case was valid?

I said I understand Grey's suspicions because he tried to slow down the lynch. Yours on the other hand are a little more difficult to understand.

You say "
"

And yet you vote Pasch? Why not say this and let me address them before you voted Pasch?

Argument 2, you say Pasch is misconstued as scum. So, are you telling me you voted on someone you felt was being misconstrued as scum?

Argument 5: Bandwagoning - you bought my argument that Pasch was bandwagoning and bandwagoned yourself.

Other responses:

This was my first game. I honestly didn't understand the concept of RVS pressure until a few players explained it to me. I was just wondering "why did Om vote Om? What is going on here?"

So, explain to me why you quoted my case and voted Pasch if you had responses to give?

This is going to sound insensitive, but I didn't derail the Pasch wagon because I wanted to see how he would flip. If he flipped Chosen, you were dead; you made the case on him and went out of your way, so you virtually had to be scum. If he flipped VT, I was going to look more on the people near the end of the wagon. If he flipped scum, the people on the other wagon or who defended him were likely scum.

I wanted information and was willing to trade a VT for that. If he flipped Chosen, you were dead anyone and we'd be back to parity with Chosen Townies to Scum. Finally, if someone blatantly attacked me for just sheeping your case in the third spot on the wagon, I figured they were town.

As for the bandwagoning, I don't know what you're trying to prove. That a confirmed town player bandwagoned, now I'm doing it, and this makes me scum? Lawlz.

Wondering why Om voted Om is perfectly reasonable. Your responses to votes on you, however, are suspicious. Alone, it's not warranting a lynch; combined with Pasch's lynch, it does.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by Eidolon »

@ Whiskers.

I don't know how much of this i am actually allowed to say.

If i can't talk about it, then mah bad. mod can delete it i guess.

In the other game he didn't follow a pasch lynch because he knew pasch fit his town meta.

Sooo.. i'm just wondering why he sheeped RC here? was there some reason that pasch's townmeta didn't fit or what?

@ Grey. I honestly didn't expect a lynch to go through that fast, regardless of the amount of votes that had piled up on him. i expected more response from him and further talking because that's how most games seem to move here. i DID think Pasch was scum because of the reasons i had provided and because his defense seemed lacking.

Om called a rgf/rc scumteam based on his gut. just thought that is something to keep in mind.

About mcstabs analysis, I see why he says rc looks scummy, but i know RC acts like this as town so I'm not fully convinced. I'll elaborate more later if need be. kinda tired so just posting my main thoughts.

PEDIT: mcstab basically answered my questions regarding him in the last post. Hmm.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Eidolon »

I don't really buy it though. I don't see town motivation behind "settling on a townie lynch" that early in the day phase when we could have talked and gained even more information and possibly lynched scum off the bat.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 140, Eidolon wrote:@ Whiskers.

I don't know how much of this i am actually allowed to say.

If i can't talk about it, then mah bad. mod can delete it i guess.

In the other game he didn't follow a pasch lynch because he knew pasch fit his town meta.

Sooo.. i'm just wondering why he sheeped RC here? was there some reason that pasch's townmeta didn't fit or what?

What other game are you talking about?
If the game is completed, then you can talk about it. Otherwise, you can't-- but at least tell me that it's ongoing, I really have no idea what you're referring to.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by McStab »

@Eidolon: Any game that is finished is fine to comment on, anything that's not finished isn't allowed to. I personally don't mind, but it is a violation of the rules. I think I answered your point anyway though. That being said, I'd ask that the mod be gracious and just remove the content as opposed to anything harsher; it hasn't/can't impact(ed) the other game as far as I can tell, and I can't see a motivation Eidolon would have of breaking the rules deliberately.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 141, Eidolon wrote:I don't really buy it though. I don't see town motivation behind "settling on a townie lynch" that early in the day phase when we could have talked and gained even more information and possibly lynched scum off the bat.

You don't need to believe me, but the fact that you're accusing me proves me correct. You know Paschendale was town, so you look at the people on the wagon. I was on the wagon, and your main motivation for voting me is that you don't believe my reason for settling on the Pasch list.

Point proven, I believe.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 141, Eidolon wrote:I don't really buy it though. I don't see town motivation behind "settling on a townie lynch" that early in the day phase when we could have talked and gained even more information and possibly lynched scum off the bat.

Don't buy what? I don't think anyone expected the lynch to go through so quickly, although I'm not sure why, it had the momentum.
Really, it was over the course of like, 25 posts that Pasch went from 0 to L-1, and pretty shortly after that, Om hammered.
Who was "settling on a townie lynch"?
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

McStab, your vote counts just as much as mine therefore you are as responsible for the lynch as anyone else who voted Pasch. Each vote counts the same. It is the justification that one gives for their votes that matters. I gave very detailed justification for voting pasch as did whiskers and Eidolon. Om, we know is town. People voted for Pasch because they thought he was scummy. If you didn't think he was scummy, you should not have voted. Hindsight is 20-20. You vote for him, get him lynched, and then say that the other voters are scummy. That itself is scummy.

Also, you say you were going to look closer at the final voters if Pasch flipped VT. However, I am not one of the final votes on Pasch. I was the second.

I haven't played on this site before and my initial responses were asking what is going on. Asking questions is not suspicious.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by McStab »

And yeah, I didn't know how he'd flip. I personally thought it more likely that we'd struck gold and hit Pasch-scum or that rapid had fabricated a case on a Chosen Townie. As I explained, none of the scenarios were that poor, we either lynch scum Day One in Paschendale, lynch scum Day Two in rapidcanyon, or lynch another scum Day Two based on flips. Tbh I thought Om might be scum after that hammer, which is why I was so perplexed at his death.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 147, McStab wrote:And yeah, I didn't know how he'd flip. I personally thought it more likely that we'd struck gold and hit Pasch-scum

So did I. Pasch was scummy. No denying it.

In post 147, McStab wrote:
or that rapid had fabricated a case on a Chosen Townie.

Not the case. Pasch was VT.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by Eidolon »

I will say this though. RC said something that struck me as odd after the lynch was made. He said that if pasch flips vt, people on his wagon are likely town because scum will have no motivation to go after a vanilla.

RC, why would scum have no reason to mislynch? Even given the setup, a mislynch is the step in the right direction for scum because it eliminates the chance of making connections due to a scumflip.

Ehh. I still feel weird about mcstabs "knowing" lynch of a townie to gain info.

DUDE. what if he was chosen?! Seriously. Why tread carelessly with such a thing?

Ehhh. i've got to let it marinate.

Pedit: Dang. mega-ninja'd. Mcstab, it is stil going on. Probably shouldn't have brought it up but that was a main suspicion of me for you.

Could you please elaborate on the "point proven" thing? My accusation of you proves you right about what?

@ Whiskers: I was referring to mcstab. he basically said that he was okay with lynching a townie and i don't see the town motivation for that.

Return to “Completed Open Games”