NY Mafia 155 - New Age Mafia II - Game Over!

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 972, Tierce wrote:Glork? Why have you been online and active elsewhere and not here at all?

Because musterig up the energy to read through this thread takes longer than the 10 minute breaks I have at work, and 95% of my time outside of work has been spent hanging out with my girlfriend.

Anyway, I've been prodded so derp. I already explained how scooby seemed to linger off
both singer and nham
longer than just about anybody, but that point has been largely ignored in favor of Rhinox, who in all honesty, is probably a creatively-named Bulletproof Townie Neighbor.

I'm curious to know if everyone actually thinks that
EVERY SINGLE ONE
of the scum were happily busing someone D1, or whether there was someone holding out. (And before anyone mentions it, I'm 100% aware that this implicates me to a small extent, but I did also explain exactly why I held off from voting Nhammen -- I wanted to complete the massclaim first.)
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: And actually, Tierce, without getting into a [REDACTED] situation, it takes like two minutes to see that I'm lagging in every single one of my games played, and I was like 48 hours late on putting up a VC in the Newbie I'm modding. Sooooo you can pretty much suck it.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by Tierce »

48h != 5 days since your last post, and it's not my job to ensure you're active elsewhere, I'm playing with you
in this game
. It's good that you're keeping yourself busy, but I'm not a mind-reader, so tone down the pointless aggression.
Ophanim
Ophanim
Townie
Ophanim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Ophanim »

I don't want to lynch Rhinox today - I really, really dislike his claim and feel he needs to die for it at some point but I actually kind of like the fact that he's been actually defending himself and trying to play the game. I think we'll get a lot more out of lynching one of the massively useless people than someone who's potentially useful - such as one of Stag, red, or scooby, first and foremost. I don't like that BBM isn't following up that well on his saying he was going to be posting more post-semester, and I still think that Simenon was kinda town (and am more interested than anything to see what MS does than anything else for the rest of the day) but I'm overall indifferent towards that slot.

Tierce wrote:48h != 5 days since your last post, and it's not my job to ensure you're active elsewhere, I'm playing with you
in this game
. It's good that you're keeping yourself busy, but I'm not a mind-reader, so tone down the pointless aggression.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, he's not the only one not really interested in playing this game.
JD ALT CAUSE MY MAIN ACCT IS MESSED UP
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:36 am

Post by Quagmire »

JDodge, you've spent far too much time moaning about the inactivity of this game. Why in the world are you still voting Staeg?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:37 am

Post by Quagmire »

In post 977, Tierce wrote:48h != 5 days since your last post, and it's not my job to ensure you're active elsewhere, I'm playing with you
in this game
. It's good that you're keeping yourself busy, but I'm not a mind-reader, so
tone down the pointless aggression.

pot --> kettle
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:45 am

Post by Quagmire »

JD makes a good point. Rhinox has been trying to play the game; we could keep him alive today, lynch scooby instead, and save him for later. I'd be down with lynching either.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:00 am

Post by scooby »

how the fuck is Rhynox definitely playing the game
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:24 am

Post by Glork »

Anybody want to jump to Flameaxe or redFF instead?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:30 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Okay, as with all reads I do when I replace in, my thoughts are very, very likely to change throughout the course of the reading, since I'm basically speed-playing 2.5 days of Mafia. This is probably also going to end up being a bit of a wall, so reader beware. However, if JD's (slightly hypocritical) comments are to be believed, this game could use a kick up the arse.

Nhammen killing (or trying to kill) the RVS in post 7 of the first page is hilarious. Almost as hilarious as how badly it evidently backfired on him. Interesting is the early posting from Rhinox, which does the same thing:

In post 35, Rhinox wrote:
In post 33, AGar wrote:So I claim now right?

VOTE: Tierce

confirm vote: agar
stalling scum :cool:

---------------------

For serious though, I'm not liking umoms complaining about a slow start while not doing anything to fix it, while also complaining about something that actually *could* speed up the start of the game (aka the agar wagon)

unvote, vote umoms

oh I can probly change my sig now huh :shifty:

For all the joking "lol I confirm my vote on Agar :cool: :shades: :yolo:" stuff, he's still doing his damnedest to create rather tenuous cases to call back to and kill RVS like nhammen did. JD's #40 brings up another good point about this post:

In post 40, JDodge wrote:
In post 35, Rhinox wrote:

For serious though, I'm not liking umoms complaining about a slow start while not doing anything to fix it, while also complaining about something that actually *could* speed up the start of the game (aka the agar wagon)

unvote, vote umoms

oh I can probly change my sig now huh :shifty:

Can you clarify your logic a bit where you seem to be saying that he did nothing to change the slow start despite complaining about it while drawing attention to something that would speed up the start of the game? It seems a bit like you're accusing him of not bringing attention to something while bringing attention to that same thing.

This early Tierce wagon explains why my predecessor in this slot used his role so early... though I really wish he hadn't, Gunsmith can be a lot more useful later on.

redFF and nhammen both leap on umoms for "stifling discussion" by... asking a question that invited an answer. Hrm.
Holy shit this umoms wagon built up fast. But then again, it apparently leads to people spotting what a scummy piece of crap nhammen is, so...

In post 91, Rhinox wrote:
In post 84, umoms wrote:
In post 77, Rhinox wrote:
Yeah... I was gonna say, if it was a reaction test, umoms failed.

What exactly am I supposed to be reacting to? I couldn't really give less of a shit about a page 3 lolynch wagon.

A good start might be to actually address the reasons people think you're scummy.

Yes, because so many reasons had been given on page four. :roll:
umoms' 94 sums up how I feel about Rhinox at this point.

In post 97, redFF wrote:ut just vote umoms.

I'm redFF. I'm...
helping

In post 101, Rhinox wrote:nice omgus

Ladies and gentlemen, the most overused term in all of MS history: OMGUS.
OMGUS does not include votes that actually have a reason behind them. The only people who think that are bad players and scum who are ignoring it.

In post 121, Quagmire wrote:
In post 98, Tierce wrote:It was anything but 'pack mentality'.

1) It's ridiculously fun.
2) It's useful.

A quicklynch threat on D1 catches players off-guard. It generates reactions that can be studied later with a couple of flips And I would
definitely
have hammered that wagon if he had been at L-1 by the time of my vote; among other things, analyzing who came after me on D2 would be gold.

Analyzing who came after you on D2 would be a big pile of shit and get you nowhere. I hope you're not actually serious.

Agreed with Quag here. A sensible town would almost certainly not have been "analyzing who came after you" they'd have either put it down as you being a VI/MI and made sure you didn't get to endgame, or they'd have quicklynched
you
D2 as well and then put you down as a VI/MI.

Tierce's insistence on this whole "D1 quicklynches are good, honest u guise" both explains why Shea used the one-shot on her, and makes me incredibly hesitant to put any kind of weight behind the result.
Flameaxe's hop onto the RedFF wagon is terrible. Agreed with JD at this point that stupidity =/= a scumtell.

In post 136, Glork wrote:OH MAN. Tierce wagon or nhammen wagon. BOTH SO GOOD.

But nhammen is bigger.

Vote: nhammen

In post 137, scooby wrote:Umoms wagon is stupid as shut and I'm glad it's dying. I don't get the nammen hate, you know what I'd really like? A dead tierce with drench fries

Why can't I hold all this solid reasoning and logi-oh wait

nhammen's 139 would have had me crashing down on him like a ton of bricks and I am very glad he didn't get away with this horse shit.

In post 142, Staeg wrote:I pretty much always have scumreads on people with nhammen's playstyle but not here.
Tierce may or may not be scum.
unvote
Vote: tierce

everything else seems largely irrelevant.

Disregarding meta for the sake of hopping on the counter-wagon. K. (spoilers - admitting you're doing it doesn't make it okay)

In post 158, Simenon wrote:
In post 139, nhammen wrote:
I didn't say that third vote is always or usually a wagon vote. But there is a better expectation for it to be one than for a second vote. I have seen random voting before, and you can check my wiki if you want to see previous games. But, I believe that random voting and asking questions was strictly better than just random voting alone, so I asked the questions that were available for me to ask. In any case, there was no casting of aspersion, subtly or not.

Okay, I don't think I'm ever going to get this, but if you think it was some great play I guess I'm cool with it.
It does sound more like an attempt to seem town than an genuine question, though.
And I agree with others that your jump on the umoms wagon looked ridiculous.

"I don't get this so I'm gonna let it slide instead of working it out" is something no townie with 2 functional braincells has ever posted.
Jesus Christ Tierce you are a horrible D1 player. I hope you get better soon because FUCK ME this is painful to read.

In post 177, iamausername wrote:
In post 176, redFF wrote:
In post 174, iamausername wrote:that is absolutely beside the point.

you didn't have a problem with Rhinox until other people did.

I can't be suspicious of someone if someone else is suspicious of him?

The problem is that you seem to be suspicious only
because
someone else was suspicious.

- Rhinox does a thing.
- You post, showing clear awareness that Rhinox has done this thing, and no suspicion of him for doing it.
- Other people post, saying that the thing Rhinox did was suspicious.
- You post again, and
now
you're suspicious of the thing that Rhinox did.

Why did it take so long for you to realise that what Rhinox did was supicious?

YES. YES. THIS. SO MUCH. This is what makes me worry a little about the Rhinox wagon from what I've read so far; I can't tell if Rhinox is just being bussed (which seems hella unlikely with us 2 for 2 on lynches) or redFF is a straight-up moron.

In post 183, redFF wrote:@iaun
I don't really remember how I felt towards Rhinox when I made post 99, though it was definitely his posting on the next page that made me think more about him, so no I wouldn't say I was suspicious of him around post 99. You're putting words in my mouse and trying to get an wagon going on "easy pray" now that people are calling you out for lurking.

This makes no sense and was adequately answered in #188 - of all the "easy prey" to go after why would iama go for redFF.
Huge townpoints to Glork for calling for a mass-claim given the effectiveness it's had so far. Not sure why he would have suggested it any earlier than this (re: Staeg #199). Staeg has kinda been floating along in this game hasn't he.

In post 205, Quagmire wrote:Forgot to include on the last post: And the fact that I can't read Glork at all means I'd totally be down with wagoning him.

This is a bad post and you should feel bad.

In post 214, Staeg wrote:
unvote
Vote: Simenon

Just... floating along... doing nothing of use...

nhammen voting redFF for jumping on the same wagon as him with almost as little reasoning is funny. As is the fact that he insisted on referring to JD's UT summonings as "interesting" and only committing to calling it "somewhat scummy" behaviour without feeling the need to actually analyze what UT was posting. This whole post in light of UT/singer's flip reads like heavy distancing.

In post 232, redFF wrote:
In post 222, nhammen wrote:As for the idea of a D1 massclaim itself, I can see how it could help greatly, although I am a little uneasy about it because I've never been in a game where it's been done. The reason we usually don't massclaim is because it would give the scums a roadmap for who to kill, right? Then in low power games, scum can take out PRs easy, and turn this into mountainous. In high power games, it allows town to easily catch scum and break the game open. Is this all correct so far? If so, then massclaim is a bit of a gamble on how much power the town has, right?

This is scummy.

"...but I have no intention of pointing out how it is scummy"

In post 234, Rhinox wrote:Neighbor with an additional ability (my neighbor doesnt know about my extra ability by the way). I really don't think I should claim it though.

Popcorn umoms

This is not a claim, this is a "here's a part-claim, but there's more to come if you're good boys and girls and don't lynch me, teehee~"

In post 243, scooby wrote:
In post 231, Flameaxe wrote:
In post 230, scooby wrote:antiprod, etc

Should we expect some substance with the antiprod soon?

sure, we should lynch tierce, I have no fucking idea why sjhe is still alive

Aditionally, rhynox should get dayvigged or killed int he night or whatever because he is as well as scum

Koffing needs to live to engame. As well as umoms and quillford. They are all town.

I dont care about massclaiming. I just want to lych fuckign scum so hurry up, etc

...Are you even trying?
Please tell me you aren't trying because on the basis of what little you've posted so far I refuse to allow you near endgame.

At this point, that fact that Rhinox withheld
any
information about his role with the inevitable intention of using this unclaimed "extra power" to dodge a lynch if it occurs makes me want to vote him already, even if he at some point later in this readthrough claims this extra power.

Oh wait
In post 263, Rhinox wrote:Wow whatever its not like i can even draw a nk at this point anyways. I'm factional bulletproof. I can't be nk'd by mafia. I can be lynched or vigged or killed by any faction other than mafia if they exist but idk if that means there are for sure multi factions or not.

Fos glork (+others? On phone too lazy to go look) for starting massclaim and calling for a lynch before completing the massclaim.

Actually who am i voting? Redff? Eh doesnt matter
unvote vote glork

Okay, let's go over all the reasons this post is horrible:
- "Mafia-NK bulletproof" is a terrible role and an incredibly scummy claim because it is devised to make the town go look for a second scumteam (or a Serial Killer, or what-the-fuck-ever else you can think of) and drop attention from the claimant
- There is no reason whatsoever for a townie to be safe from anything but other townies
- "I can be
lynched or killed or vigged
by anyone but Mafia" - this makes absolutely no sense: bulletproofs don't magically gain lynch invulnerability the moment a single scum steps on the wagon, if they did it would make LyLo with this role virtually impossible to win for scum
At this point I'm going to stop this read here because I can see this post is getting long as fuck and I'm going to provisionally
Vote: Rhinox
, take a break in case anyone wants to actually read all this and react, and then come back to this from P12 onwards. Also anyone who doesn't want to lynch someone "to keep people who are actually playing the game" (hi JD, Quag) are being big sillies. I also would not be averse to any of the other main lynches being proposed (scooby, Flameaxe, redFF) at this point but would prefer Rhinox based on what I've read thus far.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 983, Glork wrote:Anybody want to jump to Flameaxe

I could do that.
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:39 am

Post by Staeg »

Missed this.
In post 984, Knight of Cydonia wrote:Disregarding meta for the sake of hopping on the counter-wagon. K. (spoilers - admitting you're doing it doesn't make it okay)

Disregarding which meta? That of nhammen-playstyle people give me scumreads, but I wasn't getting one here? That's... not disregarding meta, it's a read that differs from my previous observations of my voting trends?
sa vrede?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:39 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
8 to lynch

Rhinox: 7 (Quagmire, redFF, AGar, scooby, Flameaxe, Bella, Knight of Cydonia)
scooby: 5 (Glork, Tierce, Hoopla, Staeg, Rhinox)
Staeg: 1 (JDodge)

Not Voting: 1 (MichelSableheart)

Current Deadline:
Saturday August 25th, 10 PM EST
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 984, Knight of Cydonia wrote:For all the joking "lol I confirm my vote on Agar :shades: :yolo:" stuff, he's still doing his damnedest to create rather tenuous cases to call back to and kill RVS like nhammen did. JD's #40 brings up another good point about this post:

so... you're saying I'm scum for trying to end the RVS because known scum nham tried to end the RVS? You might as well be saying its because we both said "the".

and JD didn't have a point because he didn't actually comprehend what I was saying and neither do you aparently but it doesn't really matter.

In post 984, Knight of Cydonia wrote:Yes, because so many reasons had been given on page four.
umoms' 94 sums up how I feel about Rhinox at this point.

for fucks sake this is why I can't play in there current meta.

I had a reason. It might not have been a particularly strong reason but I wanted umoms to address it so I could read him. It was page fucking 4. I was just trying to play the game the way I know how to play it. What umoms did was basically stick both middle fingers in the towns face going "fuck you guys enjoy your wagon I'm not going to give you guys a damn thing to get a read on me trololo".

I wanted an answer as to why he was sitting around complaining about nothing happening instead of trying to make something happen. I make accusations and question people, I read responses. I don't know how to play the game any other way. umoms wasn't giving any responses, so I asked for one. what in the actual fuck.

In post 984, Knight of Cydonia wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, the most overused term in all of MS history: OMGUS.
OMGUS does not include votes that actually have a reason behind them. The only people who think that are bad players and scum who are ignoring it.

umoms didn't have a reason to vote me other than I was voting him and asked him to address my point, which he never did, he avoided by omgus voting me.

If I voted you right now without address any of your post and just said your case is shit, that'd be called omgus, would it not?

And your unnecessary extra rhetoric makes you sound like a pompous ass, but thanks for the MS history lesson :thumbsup:

In post 984, Knight of Cydonia wrote:This is not a claim, this is a "here's a part-claim, but there's more to come if you're good boys and girls and don't lynch me, teehee~"

In post 984, Knight of Cydonia wrote:At this point, that fact that Rhinox withheld any information about his role with the inevitable intention of using this unclaimed "extra power" to dodge a lynch if it occurs makes me want to vote him already, even if he at some point later in this readthrough claims this extra power.

You're just making up interpretations. You're going to believe whatever made up shit you want to believe regardless of what I say but its pretty rediculous that no one sees why I wouldn't want to claim my ability. My lynch wasn't even in the cards at that point and I certainly wouldn't expect a L-1 "by the way my extra ability is bulletproof" claim to change anyones mind at that point. I don't know what makes you think that was my intention other than it sounds good in your fantasy world.

In post 984, Knight of Cydonia wrote:- "Mafia-NK bulletproof" is a terrible role and an incredibly scummy claim because it is devised to make the town go look for a second scumteam (or a Serial Killer, or what-the-fuck-ever else you can think of) and drop attention from the claimant

Well thats my role so you can take it up with OGML if its such a terrible role.

In post 984, Knight of Cydonia wrote:- There is no reason whatsoever for a townie to be safe from anything but other townies

I don't really know what you're saying here. Bulletproof townies exist, I've even been one before. Shit it was even pretty much the exact same as my role here. here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p1253126

I was nk-immune to commandoes (one scum faction) but not predators (the 3rd party faction).

In post 984, Knight of Cydonia wrote:- "I can be
lynched, or
killed or vigged
by anyone but Mafia" - this makes absolutely no sense: bulletproofs don't magically gain lynch invulnerability the moment a single scum steps on the wagon, if they did it would make LyLo with this role virtually impossible to win for scum

what the... really? I mean I guess I can see its worded awkwardly, but it should be pretty clear that I meant it the way I corrected it above. Nobody with a braincell and a half would actually think I was claiming to be lynchproof if mafia were on the wagon.

This is the garbage I have to deal with and people wonder why I get so frustrated with this site.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:09 am

Post by Quagmire »

Rhinox. I feel kind of bad. The only reason I'm voting for you is because your ability is bizarre in a game full of conventional roles and the only evidence we have of a third-party killing role is a one-shot vig. Will you forgive me?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Quagmire »

In post 983, Glork wrote:Anybody want to jump to Flameaxe or redFF instead?

I'm game for lynching Rhinox or any of the VTs. Just so long as we lynch someone.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:17 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 989, Quagmire wrote:Rhinox. I feel kind of bad. The only reason I'm voting for you is because your ability is bizarre in a game full of conventional roles and the only evidence we have of a third-party killing role is a one-shot vig. Will you forgive me?

</3 FOREVER

As long as I get to bitch and moan in postgame about how bad my lynch is I'm sure I'll (probably) forget all about it by the next game I /in.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:34 am

Post by scooby »

Rhynox > Quagmire > Flameaxe > Glork
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:35 am

Post by scooby »

In post 991, Rhinox wrote:
In post 989, Quagmire wrote:Rhinox. I feel kind of bad. The only reason I'm voting for you is because your ability is bizarre in a game full of conventional roles and the only evidence we have of a third-party killing role is a one-shot vig. Will you forgive me?

</3 FOREVER

As long as I get to bitch and moan in postgame about how bad my lynch is I'm sure I'll (probably) forget all about it by the next game I /in.

you just said that posts ago

trying to appeal to emotion is not going to work.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Rhinox »

Thats ok you canhave your chance to show me what works tomorrow.

There's no 'y' in my username by the way, scoobi.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

@Glork: I don't think Scooby not voting either singer or nhammen for such a long time yesterday is suspicious, really. During the period where both bandwagons developped, he only posted prod dodges. This behaviour completely matches his activity on the rest of the site during that time. Honest inactivity is a far more logical explanation then avoiding the thread in the hope the bandwagons would go away.

I have now quickly read through day 3, and was really impressed by a post from Hoopla. She mentioned that our main priority should be to just cycle through the suspects, rather then try to find the perfect lynch each day, and she's probably right about that.

I'm not going to vote Rhinox, because I feel it is extremely unlikely that he would try to pull a fakeclaim like that as scum. If Rhinox was mafia, he would have fakeclaimed either pure neighbour or bulletproof neighbour, as those are far more easy to come up with and more likely to be believed then bulletproof to mafia. His statement that he was trying to draw the nightkill is a likely explanation for his antics during massclaim. Overall, his behaviour to me makes more sense if he actually is what he claims to be.

My read on Scooby isn't nearly as strong. Even though we have a claimed roleblock on him night 1, that doesn't clear him. In his behaviour, I haven't really seen anything that points to him being town. To be fair, I haven't really seen anything that points to him being scum either, but with a number of townreads, there isn't much wrong with simply lynching those who can't be cleared by process of elimination. Since he is the most likely scum out of the current bandwagons, I will

Vote: Scooby

He is not my preferred lynch for today, though. If I could choose, I would like to lynch redFF instead. His contribution to the game has been virtually nonexistant. His attack on Agar is unlikely to come from someone who's trying to discover who's mafia (as a confirmed killer, Agar doesn't fit the mafia profile). His preference of Rhinox over Scooby was unexplained, and came at a time when Rhinox wasn't even a real wagon yet. In all, his behaviour seems that of someone who simply doesn't care, but doesn't want someone else to have to go through the trouble of replacing him. In the current gamestate, that behaviour is more likely to come from mafia then from town. I'm not going to vote him however, because I fear that this close to deadline, my striving for the perfect lynch might actually result in either a no lynch or a lynch of Rhinox, a townread of mine.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:12 am

Post by Glork »

I'd lynch redFF, but there doesn't seem to be a ton of support for it.

I'd lynch Flameaxe, too.

Unfortunately, we're also like 36 hours from deadline. I can check periodically to switch a vote if we can get a wagon that quickly, but I'm not super confident in us being able to do that with so much rampant inactivity.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Ophanim
Ophanim
Townie
Ophanim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:03 am

Post by Ophanim »

In post 979, Quagmire wrote:JDodge, you've spent far too much time moaning about the inactivity of this game. Why in the world are you still voting Staeg?

Because he's still the best lynch.

I'm going to switch to
probably
scooby before deadline, as much as I hate Rhinox's claim and think he needs to die before endgame I don't think it should be today.

Sorry for lack of posting, probably going to have to space stuff out a lot more since it's a bit of a pain in the ass to be on this account - will be more active once my main account gets fixed from the unknown problems it has.
JD ALT CAUSE MY MAIN ACCT IS MESSED UP
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Quagmire »

I'm probably going to be out all day tomorrow so can we please lynch someone soon? I'm ready to drop a hammer right now and can understand both the cases on Rhinox and scooby.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:02 am

Post by redFF »

Back but on my phone. Scooby wagon is funny because at least half of the people on it seem to be resigned to him flipping town. "Ynching rhinox would either net us a scum or give us more of an idea if there is an sk or not. Lynch scooby and we get a dead vt who's actually been contributing the last day or so.

JD why are you so pissed off when we're 2 for 2.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”