Post by Empking »

Vote Count 9

redtail896 (3) - satire, Synaesthesia
ProjectMatt (2) - Sach, redtail896
Synaesthesia (2) - projectmatt, crypto, deadjoker
Petapan - robertmontana
Deadjoker - denisatp, petapan

Not Voting: horrordude0125, Hibiki, tuxedomask
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:46 am

Post by petapan »

In post 340, TuxedoMask wrote:I don't want to lynch project while his internet is out, but that's mostly friend bias and I can still be talked into it.

Syn is still an alright choice, and so are Robert, Hibiki, and Satire. I have at least a slight townread on everyone else (guy who hasn't posted is obviously excluded). A Satire lynch won't happen because I'm alone on that read and I know Hibiki is capable of participating more and would hope some votes might get him to towntell.

wait a sec but you unvoted synaesthesia
free crypto
Hibiki
Hibiki
Goon
Hibiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Hibiki »

"is still"
Hibiki
Hibiki
Goon
Hibiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:57 am

Post by Hibiki »

when i first saw tuxedo posting i was ready to have him ripped to shreds but then he played off the "i know you guys and you don't know me, now watch my excellence" beautifully that i can't fault him
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:05 am

Post by denisatp »

Peta knows who he is. Also, dave feels really awkward in this game and I'm not sure what to think of it.
It's okay you just had a salad today.
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:25 am

Post by redtail896 »

In post 355, denisatp wrote:Peta knows who he is. Also, dave feels really awkward in this game and I'm not sure what to think of it.

Who is dave?
You can just call me Redtail. If I could, I'd change my name to that anyway.
Hibiki
Hibiki
Goon
Hibiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:49 am

Post by Hibiki »

me
satire
satire
Goon
satire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:09 am

Post by satire »

In post 355, denisatp wrote:Peta knows who he is. Also, dave feels really awkward in this game and I'm not sure what to think of it.

Agreed. So far, I have my lynch pool down to:

redtail
Synaesthesia
deadjoker
Hibiki
RobertMontana

Pretty much down with any of these five (horrordude is exempted until he inevitably talks/gets replaced). I'd be moving to Syn right now but the way people just kinda came up out of nowhere and lazily voted him + his recent post are really giving me pause. I'd like to see more substantive contributions from him before I settle on what I think of him.

The people who've expressed suspicion on projectmatt are doing so on hollow/non-existent logic imo.

Robert's posts are really irritating.

I'm fine with my vote where it is for the moment.

And that's all folks, see you in a couple of days.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 am

Post by petapan »

horrordude is going to be the permalurker slot that should be lynched before lylo, calling it now
free crypto
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:28 am

Post by denisatp »

In post 359, petapan wrote:horrordude is going to be the permalurker slot that should be lynched before lylo, calling it now

why wouldn't he get replaced
In post 358, satire wrote:

Agreed. So far, I have my lynch pool down to:

redtail
Synaesthesia
deadjoker
Hibiki
RobertMontana

Pretty much down with any of these five (horrordude is exempted until he inevitably talks/gets replaced). I'd be moving to Syn right now but the way people just kinda came up out of nowhere and lazily voted him + his recent post are really giving me pause. I'd like to see more substantive contributions from him before I settle on what I think of him.

The people who've expressed suspicion on projectmatt are doing so on hollow/non-existent logic imo.

Robert's posts are really irritating.

I'm fine with my vote where it is for the moment.

And that's all folks, see you in a couple of days.

yeah lets just lynch deadjoker
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:43 am

Post by redtail896 »

satire wrote:The people who've expressed suspicion on projectmatt are doing so on hollow/non-existent logic imo.

Why do you think the logic behind the matt suspicion is so bad while continuing to harp on syn? The cases seem eerily similar, save syn has a lurking thing going on. Why focus on one and not the other?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:50 am

Post by petapan »

In post 360, denisatp wrote:why wouldn't he get replaced

it might happen but it'll be a thing where it takes an absurdly long time to happen and then the replacement will be "hai guis lemme catch up" and then not post for 4 days and then prod dodge and etc etc

the read has no bearing on the game it's just strategy/cynicism
free crypto
Hibiki
Hibiki
Goon
Hibiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Hibiki »

my last few posts were completely nonawkward i don't know what you nerds are talking about

redtail can you do something that isnt ask questions
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:59 am

Post by petapan »

yeah but it's out of rvs so that means far less
free crypto
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 am

Post by projectmatt »

V/LA for a few days while we wait to get a new computer, sorry
Sach
Sach
Townie
Sach
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Sach »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: deadjoker

I don't want to lynch Matt why he is away. But dead is kinda odd his posts the first one I read contradicted itself and his post just have been really scummy since then.
Sach
Sach
Townie
Sach
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Sach »

I mean while ;_; while is he away
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:51 am

Post by redtail896 »

Sorry to hear about your computer troubles Matt.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sach
Hibiki
Hibiki
Goon
Hibiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Hibiki »

In post 363, Hibiki wrote:redtail can you do something that isnt ask questions
Hibiki
Hibiki
Goon
Hibiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Hibiki »

silent votes dont count
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:56 am

Post by redtail896 »

In post 370, Hibiki wrote:silent votes dont count

His reasoning for unvoting matt might hold weight if matt had any chance of being lynched; as is it looks like an attempt to jump from an unpopular wagon to its more popular brethren. Add this to his general lack of saying anything substantial and convenient voting behavior.
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:58 am

Post by redtail896 »

Also Sach: what is your opinion of the synaesthesia wagon?
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:58 am

Post by denisatp »

In post 96, deadjoker wrote:Page four and someone is already at L-1? This should be fun. Crypto, mind explaining the logic behind a quicklynch?

bitching about somebody being at L-1 but not doing shit about it. asking crypto a question which he had answered before (i believe) and he didn't want an answer to this question.
In post 226, deadjoker wrote:petapan - That's what I've been trying to figure out. His RC was not countered, and as you stated earlier jailkeeper is one of the more popular PR, why would scum fake claim a role they know that is likely to exist? The only way this makes sense is that he figured he was going to get lynched, and thus wanted to flush out the jailkeeper before getting hammered. Admittedly that is pretty far fetched, but he stated he is exasperated which makes it plausible for me. So I think there is a good possibility he is scum.

refusing to lynch somebody on the basis of a claim in a open game. while also tipsy-toeing around giving a read on red. the "substance" in this post is also rhetoric.
In post 233, deadjoker wrote:As far as if red is town, projectmatt is scum. Twice he said he thinks red is town yet he has no problem leaving his vote on red who is at L-1.
these kind of partner tells is NOT how town thinks. this post is just totally fucking dumb.
In post 296, deadjoker wrote:deni - red claimed a PR that went unchallenged. His lynch isn't going down today.

VOTE: Synaesthesia I am not buying into his defense, too much AtE for my liking.

once again, he hides from the red lynch on the basis of a claim. then implies that AtE is a scumtell.
In post 314, deadjoker wrote:peta - Include yourself in that pool party, at least in the first few pages of this game. At least you had the good sense to remove yourself from it. And when I responded to you I still thought Red could be possibly scum and was trying to work through my analysis of his claim. You pointed out the flaw in my logic, and I adjusted my read. I do agree with you on one thing - in two posts Robert has shown that he will be useless.

smug post. trying to be totally friendly with peta while disagreeing with him.
In post 317, deadjoker wrote:
In post 315, denisatp wrote:deadjoker why did you just totally fucking ignore my silent vote on you when i didn't voice any suspicion before?

I called you bad town or bad scum and called Red town (who you apparently have a "death tunnel" on). Your OMGUS vote on me didn't change my views on you and warranted no more interaction. Want to be taken seriously? Start posting substance, or push my wagon. Your obvious reaction fish is obvious - gimmicks are weak.

trying to imply that i'm scum because i changed my death-tunnel while also saying that my reaction fishes are weak, a contradiction. the tone in this post is awful. once again, tipsy-toes around giving a read on me while heavily implying that im scum.
In post 320, deadjoker wrote:satire - The fact that red hasn't been counterclaimed either means that he really is the JK, the real JK hasn't counterclaimed yet, or that he is scum who fakeclaimed but there is no JK to counterclaim. I find it hard to believe a PR wouldn't jump at the chance to go 1 for 1 this early in the game. And a JK is one of the more popular PRs on mafiascum, indicating it is unlikely that there isn't one in this game, making possibility 3 also unlikely. So the most likely option is he really is the JK. That is why I said he is town until proven otherwise. If anyone disagrees with me, please let me know.

avoiding a read/lynch based on a uncc'ed claim in a open setup.
In post 332, deadjoker wrote:Tuxedo - explain riddler logic.

i understand that he didn't know what riddler-logic is but this is another question which he didn't want the answer for and asked for the sake of asking and feigning participation.
TuxedoMask
TuxedoMask
Townie
TuxedoMask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by TuxedoMask »

In post 352, petapan wrote:
In post 340, TuxedoMask wrote:I don't want to lynch project while his internet is out, but that's mostly friend bias and I can still be talked into it.

Syn is still an alright choice, and so are Robert, Hibiki, and Satire. I have at least a slight townread on everyone else (guy who hasn't posted is obviously excluded). A Satire lynch won't happen because I'm alone on that read and I know Hibiki is capable of participating more and would hope some votes might get him to towntell.

wait a sec but you unvoted synaesthesia

Yeah I pussied out of the vote and I honestly don't feel comfortable leaving a vote up until everyone has participated.

Also red is hard town due to his attitude since he's claimed, he seems to know he isn't going to be CC'd in spite of the fact someone hasn't talked. Also, softpushing on Sach as mafia would be the dumbest possible thing since no one wants to lynch her. Re-evaluating based on red being hard town makes me more inclined to a deadjoker lynch.

Satire is probably town and I'm probably reading too much into his tryhard attitude towards the game because I'm dismissing all pre-conceived meta, but I'm not willing to call him hard town yet.

red denis and peta are hard town. crypto and sach soft town. satire null leaning town. syn deadjoker pj hibiki robert all still good lynches. not willing/able to truly PoE it out until everyone's talked, so I'll just sit on my hands like a baby for now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”