petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 399, RobertMontana wrote:So what you're telling me is that nobody wants a piece of petapan?

clearly not since you're a useless dickhead
free crypto
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

Clearly doesn't make you any less scum though.

Can't you at least vote DJ so that when he flips scum, you can hope that my suspicions of you will diminish? I mean, they won't but no harm in trying! :D
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by petapan »

1. I am

2. Every post you make brings me closer to wanting to move it to you for being an utterly worthless poster
free crypto
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

Make my day.

Would you prefer I vote Tuxedo? I wouldn't mind a healthy piece of that pie either.
satire
satire
Goon
satire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by satire »

Hey Robert, since you just implied you think petapan and deadjoker are partners, I'm more curious as to why you're voting the one of those whose wagon is clearly not gaining traction.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by petapan »

Hey robert, you have your next post to claim you're pulling some poorly-planned mafiascum.net reaction test on me or I'm going to call a 1v1 on you
free crypto
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by denisatp »

robert is scum for this dumb smug posting
It's okay you just had a salad today.
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

4th vote out of 7 doesn't really arouse me too much. I mean, don't you worry; I'll be there if a few more jump on but at the moment, I'd much rather troll those I have suspicions of in the hope they say something delicious. That being said, I've hardly posted enough to get anything decent, but the reaction to my posts from peta (insulting, but dismissing me as town albeit bad) is how I would have played it if I were scum.

@Peta, I believe I said something along the lines of "make my day".
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by denisatp »

In post 405, petapan wrote:Hey robert, you have your next post to claim you're pulling some poorly-planned mafiascum.net reaction test on me or I'm going to call a 1v1 on you
yep
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 406, denisatp wrote:robert is scum for this dumb smug posting

I actually don't think he's scum, but he is completely worthless as a poster and shows no signs of changing so let's do this

VOTE: robertmontana

policy lynch. 1v1. he dies or i die. no compromises. i want this insufferable pretentious nitwit out of the game because if he's town he's going to be nothing but a roadblock. i figure i've already got the scum team cornered with a few decent scumreads, several solid townreads, and i'd be willing to bet that one of the two useless lurkers (syn/horror) is scum also, so i can afford to spend a lynch on this guy so i don't have to read any more words from him.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by petapan »

hey deadjoker free mislynch for you itt, you finally have an excuse to move your vote off synaesthesia
free crypto
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by denisatp »

im going to vote deadjoker because he's scum and just as useless
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by crypto »

syn is worse than deadjoker
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by redtail896 »

In post 411, denisatp wrote:im going to vote deadjoker because he's scum and just as useless

As pointed out, both syn and Robert are being less helpful than deadjoker at the moment.

Robert: this is unhelpful in the extreme. How about a little elaboration?

Horror: still waiting on that post.

Hibiki: would you rather lynch syn or deadjoker? More precisely: why aren't you voting somebody?
You can just call me Redtail. If I could, I'd change my name to that anyway.
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by denisatp »

In post 413, redtail896 wrote:
In post 411, denisatp wrote:im going to vote deadjoker because he's scum and just as useless

As pointed out, both syn and Robert are being less helpful than deadjoker at the moment.

Robert: this is unhelpful in the extreme. How about a little elaboration?

Horror: still waiting on that post.

Hibiki: would you rather lynch syn or deadjoker? More precisely: why aren't you voting somebody?

horror; just isn't here
robert: has posted like 5 things and they've all been really smug pretentious statements
deadjoker; posted a ton but tipsy-toed around posting any direct reads and actually pushing on them along with posting nothing with actual substance.
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

I make no apologies for being smug and/or pretentious. Feigning the correct level of outrage is a much harder thing for scum to do than it is for town. Reasoning being, if I accuse scum with dirtbag reasoning, they have to dismiss both the bad reasoning yet good conclusion - a harder thing to do.

I also make no apologies for employing an annoying playstyle. Good town will be able to elicit information while giving enough town reads to others to be eliminated as a suspect. Correct me if I am wrong but I do not believe anybody has actually suggested I am scum, and the call to lynch me comes from Peta's so-called policy lynch above (because we all know that policy lynches are a great idea!).

Peta's policy lynch on me remains juicy. Some valuable information framing, hoping that I will get lynched today and then Peta will be excused tomorrow because of WIFOM doubt. Made sure to chuck all the reasoning in there about how it's okay to lynch a town because they know basically all the scum already. I would contend Peta is not wrong in that respect and knows them all.

I didn't like Peta's urge for the quicklynch. I didn't like the post where my accusation got ad hom'd away and was immediately buddied by DJ (which I reckon probably annoyed Peta a bit). I didn't like it that Peta's read on me after two posts was framed as "no scumtells", as opposed to simply null as it felt like trying to avoid a real conflict. Even now when there is a "1v1" it's on the basis that I am annoying rather than that one of us is scum. In future, I look forward to being suspicious of Peta unvoting me because I posted more than a paragraph (that being said, now that I pointed that out, I guess the response is more likely to be "OMFG I hate this guy *keep vote*". Anyway, those are your two choices I suppose).

That'll do for now.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by petapan »

shut up and die you stupid moron
free crypto
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

Second option eh?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by petapan »

everything you post is straight garbage and i'm going to do nothing but hurl invective your way until one of us is removed from the game because i don't reason with insufferable tools who are full of themselves

rest assured if i wanted to actually make you look like scum i could, i don't care to do so because it would be dishonest of me, i just want you to die because it's beyond clear you're both clueless and full of yourself and that's a lethal combination
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by petapan »

but please feel free to delude yourself into thinking i'd do more as scum than ignore you like the ant you are
free crypto
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by denisatp »

this is dumb lynch deadjoker
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by petapan »

no i'm digging in my heels here lynch this idiot or lynch me i'm done w/ scumhunting

crypto, syn is probably going to flake at this rate and i'd rather someone else post for him because right now all there is is some awkward rvs posting and then lurking which is really only indicative that he's in unfamiliar territory
free crypto
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by crypto »

ok w/e

unvote
vote: robertmontana
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by denisatp »

not going to change my vote but i'm not going to protest this either it's just like w/e.
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

In post 418, petapan wrote:everything you post is straight garbage and i'm going to do nothing but hurl invective your way until one of us is removed from the game because i don't reason with insufferable tools who are full of themselves

rest assured if i wanted to actually make you look like scum i could, i don't care to do so because it would be dishonest of me, i just want you to die because it's beyond clear you're both clueless and full of yourself and that's a lethal combination

How can you not like a guy who has enough vocabulary for 'invective' but can't think of synonyms for 'full of yourself'? :P Arrogant? Self-righteous?

In any case, I think you are overplaying the "I'm playing it fast and loose and therefore am not mafia card". You think this 1v1 shows that you aren't scum because it puts you in a precarious position, but then you know as well as the next guy that it is unlikely to result in your lynching. Just saying, the tunnelling is starting to feel a little forced.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”